2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.95/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Tuesday Morning Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tuesday Morning?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tuesday Morning?

Original review: June 2, 2018

I've shopped in 4 different States for the past 10 years at Tuesday Morning. This is by far the best discounted store to shop if you are lucky to have one in your area or within reasonable driving distance. I highly recommend this store to anyone who has great taste looking for a great deal. Please know, if the item is 90% off it is not free, and I can assure you the music is not loud, and if it was it would never deter me from entering this amazing store who have dressed my beds in Italian lines, have given me beautiful holiday decor, outside comforts, gorgeous lighting, and some furniture accents that are still perfect after 10 years. Happy Shopping!!!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

We "discovered" Tuesday Morning" through our daughter and daughter-in-law in October, found 3 reasonably local stores, and did much of our Christmas shopping at the Quakertown store. In sales ourselves, we have found service to be exemplary, treated as valued people, not just as customers. Granted, we are now Premier Club Regulars, and shop their sales diligently, but for $10-$20 gift items, small appliances, and holiday wares, they are next to impossible to beat in price and quality (I compare pricing online in the store on larger items. "Suggested Retail" is always suspect, but Bottom Line Pricing is generally well below Amazon, etc).

The customer service - for us - matches their quality of merchandise. Nobody beats 1000, but so far, they are doing very well (no strikeouts to date!), and I attribute that to good management (Sinclair manages the store) and sales staff that knows what they are doing, and aim to please. That may be set at corporate, but it's still up to local management to support it, and up to sales staff to implement it. No names for staff shared here, although we know many of them on a first name basis, but turnover seems very low, and interaction between the employees and customer is excellent.

We shop at Quakertown because it's close, AND the service keeps us loyal, but we have also had good experiences at the Chalfont store, and the Allentown-South Whitehall store, which is located next to a recently-closed K-Mart store. Merchandise quality varies from store to store, and we find Quakertown and Chalfont to have the best quality merchandise. No commercial intended here, but good retailers earn our business. If they don't, we move on.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

Every TM I have gone to in North Texas offers different experiences. I just wish TM Corp. could make it a policy across the board at all store locations that if an item rings up $0.00 that is what the customer pays, $0.00. I went to the TM in Rockwall, TX, and they had a shopping cart with items labeled for 90% off. The yarn that wanted rang up at the register for $0.00, the clerk never had that happen to her before. (I did explain to her that at all of the other TM I have shopped at, they would give it to me for that price $0.00). But she insisted that it wasn't right that I had to pay for it anyway.

I did pay $0.49 for it, but for me it was the principle of the matter. That at other TM stores I had never had this issue. Just thought you guys should figure something out. You will see that on the receipt they labeled it as "other" which is incorrect, because when it rang up it rang up the right way as it was on the price label. I do wish to get my money back, $0.53 (0.49 x 8.25% tax = 0.53).

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

I have shopped at Tuesday Morning a few times #7158 possibly Store #. Employee LYNNETTE, has helped me each time. She is so customer oriented, so pleasant to deal with, so helpful & sweet, at that. You should feel proud to have her on your team. Please thank her for me.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I was so excited to finally have a Tuesday morning open up in DAWSONVILLE GA. Well I only spent about 10 minutes in there and had to leave. What the hell is with the awful and LOUD music being blared over the sound system??? Oh yeah... IT'S CORPORATE!!! Well corporate... I won't shop there until you do something about the music and BELIEVE me... I will share my experience with everyone I know. TURN THAT CRAP OFF!!!

Original review: June 20, 2017

Since when does it need to be stated that someone is over 65? I am over 65 but certainly feel as though I could be a customer service rep. I shop at Tuesday Morning a lot and even travel to the Dallas area from Sherman Texas to shop. I am very satisfied with the service. Yes, over 65 and can drive 65 miles to shop. Does this surprise you?

Original review: March 7, 2017

Recently visited the store in Tallahassee, Florida and I received the absolute best customer service from a young lady named Raven who worked there. I came in on a Sunday and it was very busy that day. She was patient with me and helped me with all of my questions and concerns. She even helped my mom who is 88 years old around the store in a wheelchair. Her outstanding service and gratitude is the main reason we will continue to shop at Tuesday Morning. When I visit this store again I hope to receive her help once again.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

I am so surprised by the number of critical comments about Tuesday Morning. The one in Mentor, Ohio is great. Customer service is very nice. I have never had to return anything yet. The selection of craft items is super and the price is very nice. I have bought a few pillows in the past and they were very nice. To the person who commented about having to give an ID when using a debit card, shame on you. This is why prices have skyrocketed because of people who steal. This is one way to prevent card fraud. I have always shown my ID when using a credit card and or debit card without having to be asked and have chastised Dillards for not asking for my license. Matter of fact I am off the TM now. I am going to pluck a few bills from the money tree out back!!!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

Went in to return a ruana shawl given to me last weekend for my birthday. Manager was called to counter as I didn't have a receipt. TM's corporate return policy for all stores is to offer exchange or store credit for returns without a receipt. Manager named Carol was inept at even working the register. Examined the shawl as if looking for fleas. And... in a word... Was utterly incompetent as a manager. Behaved as if I was about to steal bread from her grandchildren's mouths (Yes. She was way over 65). And then began blasting me AS IF she were the customer who was just offended by my behavior! Do NOT frequent this store at Ford and Sheldon if you can at all avoid it. Manager Carol is seriously ill... And I don't mean with the flu!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE BEEN DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AND MY CHARACTER DEFAMED! I went in and shopped at Tuesday morning on Briarcliff Rd. location and as I was completing my transaction more employees started to come to the register. By the time that I completed my transaction there were 3 employees at the register. One took my check and license and wrote my info on the check while another one told the other to make a copy of my receipt and asked the young lady if she got everything off my license. He said ** people don't spend money like that! WHAT! He proceeded to reprint my receipt and get the check and went to the back room with it. I felt super uncomfortable and was offended by the treatment of my transaction. It was so bad that one employee asked if I needed help to my car and he even said he see why I felt that way because he would've felt that way too.

I found some items cheaper online and went the next day to return those items and was declined to do so. I spoke with the assistant manager all the way to corporate and all one would do is call that store and come back to tell me the same thing. I was returning $250 in merchandise and the store policy states that I can but they told me I had to do a corporate check which could take 2 weeks! WHAT THE **! They were so rude and disrespectful to me until it was unbelievable. I was told when I contacted another store that my transaction had been discussed throughout all the area stores and everyone was advised not to do a return for me because they believe my check was bad! If that was the case why would I attempt to bring the merchandise back?That would be very dumb but you best believe that I have something for that.

Tuesday Morning Company Information