2. Pets

Shop Now on Chewy
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.61/5

Nature's Variety Dog Food Shop Now on Chewy

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more
Shop Now on Chewy

Nature's Variety Dog Food Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nature's Variety Dog Food?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nature's Variety Dog Food?

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

This brand was recommended to us by our veterinarian. I was satisfied with what this brand offers. It fits my dog's special diet which is only able to consume certain types of meats like fish and lamb. The smell was also typical for my dog's food and she absolutely loved the taste. I liked how the packages are easy to find in the pet store as well. However, the price is just a little high, but I would purchase this brand again. And If the brand was more affordable, I would be more inclined to purchase frequently.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

Nature's Variety Dog Food has real ingredients and is better for my dog than other varieties. The texture of the food is hard, but it doesn't smell bad. My dog seems to love this food and prefers it over other varieties. It has natural ingredients that I feel are good for my dog's health. It isn't mainly corn-based and it's not just filler food. I also like the packaging. It's unique and different. I like the flavor varieties too and I wish they would make more in the future.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I like that Nature's Variety Dog Food's price is competitive with other brands. The bags are also easy to spot and my dog seems to enjoy the food. I like how there is different size options in bag size. I also like how there are a variety of flavors and I'm sure my dog does, too. You should buy this food because it's affordable, healthy, and dogs love it. This dog food is also made from quality ingredients.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

Nature's Variety Dog Food is natural and wholesome. I chose it because it had nice branding and I'd seen commercials for it before. I liked the commercials I had seen because it showed all of the ingredients and it was very transparent. It had real meat and real vegetables in it. My dog seemed to really like it. It smelled like good dog food. It even smelled good to me. However, it was a little expensive which is common with wholesome, natural dog foods. It was worth the price to me, though, because I don't like the synthetic dog food.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

Quality is good. My dog loves it and asks for it all time. It's good for him. It's super delicious for my dog, with different flavours, smells too good and texture is awesome. I think all the pets love this brand. Not sure about other dogs but as per mine this brand is perfect. It's hundred percent like on this.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

My dog loves Nature's Variety Dog Food over any other brand. It's good for him and balances him out. The dog food smells delicious and not like normal dog food. It almost smells good enough for my family to eat. I like that the brand uses all natural items and is healthy for dogs. My dog enjoys this food and never has an issue with eating all that I give him. However, it would be nice to have some more vitmans in the food for dogs. My dog is most important to the family and me and we would love for him to have things in his diet that help keep him healthy and safe for plenty of years to come.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I had been trying different brands and this was one of many that I bought for my dogs to try tried. My dogs appeared to enjoy it. But I find it expensive and because of that I would probably not buy it again.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

A high quality, grain-free dog food made with real ingredients and whole foods for healthy dogs of any age. All protein sources were good. Small crunchy bites that are easy to chew. It also doesn't smell bad and my dog enjoys it. Price is also not too high for the good quality provided. It was worth it. I most certainly would recommend to anyone with dogs looking for a quality dog food.

Nature's Variety Dog Food Company Information