2. Pets

Find your favorite pet products today

Shop now on Chewy

Visit Website

Halo Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Halo?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Halo?

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

My dogs just love Halo. They are appealing to them and delicious as well. They come in different flavors and they are not that expensive buy. They smell wonderful and I enjoy buying them because they are a tasty treat. I always look for them when I go to the store. I love them just the way they are and so do both of my dogs. They keep wanting more and more. I have to buy extra boxes of these since I have two dogs. So I definitely stock up on them each and every week.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I really like the overall taste, texture and appeal that Halo has for my dog. My dog seems to really like this particular dog treat and always eats it really fast. I also like the price and the design of the food. It's really easy and convenient. Halo seems pretty healthy too and it is quite affordable compared to other dog treats that are being sold on the market. I wish they end up offering more dog food per box but other than that, it meets my needs and even exceeds them.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I like Halo dog treats for my dog, as a reward for him being a good boy. I have purchased them before. My dog enjoys eating their healthy dog treats, they are also very healthy for his teeth. The treats smell good. My dog is very happy when he gets & eats his dog treats.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

Halo is a great dog treat for any size dog. They are easy to chew and the dog can digest them easily. The texture is smooth so I have no fear of them getting caught in my dog's throat and they don't have that yucky meat smell that some dog treats have. I would highly recommend them to any dog owner. They have many great vitamins for my dog who loves them very much. Can't leave the house without giving her some. They are just the right size and I will continue to buy them for my furry friend. But I wish I could find more coupons for this product. And if Halo can add some more mixed flavors that a dog would like that would be great. Also if you could package them in bigger bags it would be better for me since she loves them so much.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

Halo is an excellent snacking experience for my dogs. Halo is good enough to make you want to eat it. Texture is awe, it smells extremely tasty and my dogs love the flavor. Plus Halo is very healthy. It gives them proteins to stay healthy and active. It's good for their energy, their coats, their muscles bones and joint. It would be so awesome if companies such as Halo came up with human-type snacks that are made for dogs. A huge variety would increase interests like for instance, my dogs love chips, chips with dip, popsicles, etc.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

They are delicious, nutritious and have great quality ingredients. The first ingredient is chicken which makes me feel happy and confident about giving them to my dogs. My dogs like the taste and the smell is also pleasant. You can actually see real bits of food and it doesn't look disgusting. But they are expensive and they could be cheaper if at all possible. Also, they are hard to find and I wish they would be in Walmart or Target or at least the stores near me.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

My dog enjoys these treats very much and he always gets excited when he sees the bottle. They have all different kinds; vitamins, vegetarian, salmon, etc. They have different flavors and meats and different treats to keep your pet healthy. And then the prices aren't that expensive and it's comparable to other treat brands. But they aren't very easy to find and many times I buy online in which I have to pay shipping. I have to plan for if I run out in case I can't find any of the different ones I buy at the store.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

The dog treats are great. They have a awesome texture and a great smell. The treats are always fresh and never stale. The best in dog treats. My dog really just loves the treats and always come running when I get a treat out. He is very happy.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

I like to look at the ingredients before anything. I want to make sure my dog is getting the nutrition he needs in his diet and his health is important to me. Halo is really good. My dog loves them. They're super, super good for dogs and healthy for them as well. They are outstanding and innovative and professional and care about what they put in your dog's food and stuff like he would love them and always will.

Halo Company Information