3.9/5 (13 ratings)
Shop Now on Chewy

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

About Dogswell

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

Dogswell Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dogswell?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dogswell?

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

I like that Dogswell is healthy and has colorful package. The texture is somewhat like milk bone brand and smells like beef depending on the flavor. Price is a little up there but it's occasionally affordable and when I get them she just absolutely loves them. And my niece loves giving them to her and a few other dogs. Bring the price down a little bit so that I can be able to afford it more often for my dog.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I buy Dogswell "Vitality" and my dog certainly enjoys these treats. As I read the bag now, it says, "supports holistic wellness." The addition of Omega3 assists in dealing with her hip dysplasia symptoms. I cut each five-inch strip into five equal pieces so I don't feel guilty by treating her several times a day. I spoil her that way. It is only on rare occasion I feed her an entire strip.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

They’re healthy and decently priced. They’re easy to give to my dog as a treat or reward and importantly my dog likes them. Has type of meat gravy smell to them and medium firm texture, crunchy. They come in an easy to use, convenient, resealable package. But could be cheaper priced and need more healthy treats on the market. Ones that are veterinarian approved and recommend. Would also be nice to have a greater flavor selection, and have customer reviews and ratings.

Dogswell Company Information