2. Pets
  3. Dog Treats

3.5/5 (27 ratings)
Shop Now on Chewy

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

About Buddy Biscuits

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

Buddy Biscuits Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Buddy Biscuits?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Buddy Biscuits?

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

My dog loves them and that means a lot to me. I love the price first off and how it is a lot cheaper than most of the treats out there. I like how my dog reacts when I give her them, and how she knows when it is time for her treats and she can not wait till I call her up to receive her treat, and after a long hard day at work there is nothing that makes me happier than to see the smile on my dog's face. It makes being a dog owner so well worth it and would not trade it for anything in the world. So I would really recommend this treat for your dogs. Dogs love the taste and they are actually good for dogs too, and there are so many other options to use as treats for your dogs but my dog actually likes this brand so much better than all the others out there and trust me I have tried a lot of them for her and this one just seems to be better tasting and so much more healthy for her.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I like the following features of Buddy Biscuits: They are made in USA and they are peanut butter which my dog loves and you can get grain free if you want plus chewy vs crunchy and finally you can tell they are natural. The only issue I have regarding Buddy Biscuits is the size of the bag. I wish you could have a bigger bag of tiny biscuits and packaging should be a resealable bag. But other than that, they are made of cute little ginger men and smell like a peanut butter treat. They actually look and smell like human treats!!!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

Buddy Biscuits has a good choice of flavors, healthy ingredients, consistent quality, nice packaging, and see through window in packaging, so I see exactly what I am getting. It is affordable and readily available in my local area. The texture is nice, they smell like whatever their main ingredient is ( ie: peanut butter, molasses, etc). The dogs really like them and I feel good about serving them to my dog. But I would add more flavor choices and more sizes for different sized dogs. I wish they'd have large longer chews, more variety in the treats, small dog biscuits and more meat flavors.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Buddy Biscuits is healthy for my dogs. My dogs are very food motivated and we like to give them treats so being able to give a treat and not create a weight issue for our dogs is important. My dogs liked them but I wouldn't say they were a favorite. Also had them in our business as treats for our customers' dogs and they were not a favorite of every dog. Not sure if some of the other flavors would be more enticing. Maybe a meat flavor would have appealed to more. I look for healthy and easy to keep treats. The Buddy Biscuits are cute shaped and we tried the peanut butter. Nice packaging but pretty dry, price point was good and I believe they may have been marketed as organic.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Buddy Biscuits looks like the right fit for dogs. Looked up reviews and this brand had the best reviews online. It is a good brand to have and it's healthy for your dog. When my dog eats this it makes them able to run more and to get along with other dogs. Buddy Biscuits fits him better and he enjoys it the most. It taste better to them and likes it better than any other brand.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

Buddy Biscuits come in a great variety that are healthy to my pet and not made with chemicals but natural ingredients. This product is great and doesn't feel gross or oily that my dog loves. The texture is light and not too hard that I am not too worried about my pet breaking a tooth. Great prices too. But the package can be updated to bigger amounts of the product and having the product to have a better reusable package.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

First off, the Buddy Biscuits are really adorable just to look at. My dog loves the peanut butter madness flavor the best. But we have also tried another flavor with him - roasted chicken I believe, and he seemed to enjoy them, just not as much as the peanut butter flavor. What I really appreciate about this product is that the treats look exactly as advertised. They even smell so good that I am half tempted to eat some of them myself. Just kidding. Haha.

I chose these dog treats since they were recommended to me by a friend who has dogs that are different sizes and breeds, and all of them seemed to really love the product. As far as the texture goes, my dog chews them with ease and I can hear him crunching them, so they are obviously crunchy but not TOO hard. My dog is actually very picky about his treats. Certain ones, such as Greenies, he absolutely refuses to eat. But as soon as he hears me open the packaging on these biscuits he gets EXTREMELY excited! The only thing they could add to this brand is possibly expanding their flavor choices. They have a moderate variety available, but with as much as my dog enjoys them, I'd like to be able to surprise him with the surprise of newer and exciting flavors more frequently.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Buddy Biscuits is a fair price and my dog loves them. They are chewy and crunchy and good for him. I read the ingredients and they seem to be fairly healthy. I like them and it smells like a dog treat to me. My dog gets one each time he does a trick and we use them for training. But there could be more per package.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

Buddy Biscuits are easy to maneuver and is not as difficult. They are easy to chew and don't contain bad toxic things like the type of material they use like rubber or any chemical that can harm the dog. Also, they are approved by many people and are satisfied. But the plastic tag stay on and it doesn't get out until you cut it and I also have to be careful that the dog doesn't eat any chemicals.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

My dog loves these dog treats! He's more than happy to sit, shake hands or anything I ask to have a couple of these! It's the best buy period! Don't buy anything else if you love your dog, you'll be glad you bought them and your dog or other pets will also!!! You can get a good sized box or bag for close to nothing and let your pet enjoy them through the week!!! The only thing that would make them better is a bigger box or bag for the price or maybe even a free box after so many purchases of the specific kind I buy!

Buddy Biscuits Company Information