2. Pets
  3. Pet Insurance
Accredited Partner

Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.71/5

ASPCA Pet Health Insurance understands that your pets are an important part of your family, but vet bills are often costly and unexpected. ASPCA Pet Health Insurance gives you the peace of mind that you will be able to give your pet the care they need when they need it without the burden of a large vet bill hanging over your head. The process is simple and convenient and your reimbursement can cover up to 90% of your covered bill. Call today to get the best coverage for your pet.

ASPCA Pet Health Insurance Get Pricing

ASPCA Pet Health Insurance Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ASPCA Pet Health Insurance?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ASPCA Pet Health Insurance?

Original review: May 11, 2020

ASPCA is straight up the best animal pet insurance company that I have had for my dog. I took out the more pricey insurance because our dog is older, but claims are processed in a timely manner and overall has given me the peace of mind that my dog will get the best care with this insurance.

Original review: May 11, 2020

Yes I would highly recommend ASPCA insurance to everyone who has a pet or pets. Your people are very helpful & knowledgeable on the phone for questions that I have had in the past. Claims are usually done quickly. I use direct deposit and then a hard copy of the claim is mailed to me. This way I’m aware of what was paid.

Original review: May 10, 2020

I am so grateful for the marketing email from ASPCA PET INSURANCE. Never had considered pet insurance before. Our 1 1/2 year Shih Tzu is a rascal who is is maturing into a fine adult. Her puppy hood was full of Dr visits which were covered by 80% reimbursement. I'll give her another year and reassess the need for insurance but a modest premium is certainly a great value for the mitigating the risk of another office visit.

Original review: May 10, 2020

They have an easy to use website, most reasonable premiums, pay their claims on a timely basis, and have shown incredible compassion when I have lost a pet. I have been a customer for about 7 years and would never consider using another company. I will be a customer for life.

Original review: May 10, 2020

Amazing pet insurance. Great customer service. Made my pets major surgery stress free not having to carry the full burden of cost. We worked with them to obtain pre-authorization which made the refund process seem less. Highly recommend to any pet owner.

Original review: May 10, 2020

ASPCA, was very good on handling my claim and were quick and very nice. Insurance very good. Does what they say, sometimes other company's try to get out of paying. Just collected the information to see that I qualified. Thank you for your excellent customer service.

Original review: May 10, 2020

Professional courtesy. I got a call from an agent asking if everything is okay because I have some checks I have not deposited yet, I explained to her it's because my bank has been closed due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, and the state lockdown. I like that professional courtesy.

Original review: May 9, 2020

Wow - what an insurance company. I would highly recommend you insure your pets with them. They have covered my pet in a very fair manner. Their payments are fast and efficient. Their insurance rates are reasonable. They truly care for your pets and want to help you out in your time of need.

Original review: May 9, 2020

Our dog ruptured both of her ACLs, which resulted in the need of bilateral TPLO surgery and a VERY hefty vet bill. Add some post op complications and a trip to the ER and I'm not sure where we'd be without this insurance. ASPCA insurance is so easy to work with! Claims are a piece of cake and reimbursement was prompt. Best part, post op care and therapy is covered!

Original review: May 9, 2020

So far so great, they paid for our dogs' shots with the extra coverage I bought and now have a claim in for a unforeseen health issue with one of the dogs. I'm really impressed right now and would recommended the insurance and getting the extra package to cover shots.

ASPCA Pet Health Insurance Company Information