ASPCA Pet Health Insurance Visit Website
  3. Pet Insurance
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Visit Website
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.76/5

ASPCA Pet Health Insurance understands that your pets are an important part of your family, but vet bills are often costly and unexpected. ASPCA Pet Health Insurance gives you the peace of mind that you will be able to give your pet the care they need when they need it without the burden of a large vet bill hanging over your head. The process is simple and convenient and your reimbursement can cover up to 90% of your covered bill. Call today to get the best coverage for your pet.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More
ASPCA Pet Health Insurance Visit Website

ASPCA Pet Health Insurance Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

I've had a great experience so far with ASPCA insurance. One of my older cats has started to experience new health problems and I haven't had any issues with claims or coverage. Everything is processed quickly and exactly as promised!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

I have referred you to everyone I know with a pet or getting a pet. Your service is phenomenal, quick, accurate and gives me peace of mind to know I can take care of my dog if I have concerns that something is wrong and I don't have to worry about how I am going to pay for it.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

I really enjoy how simple it is to make a claim and how straightforward the reimbursement process is. It was a pain to set up the reimbursement process initially with the vet, but now great. The price is great, but I am nervous to see if there is going to be any rate change after our first year.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

We are completely satisfied with ASPCA Pet Insurance. They pay everything as stated in our policy. Also they pay in record time to my checking account. I looked at many Pet Insurances for our Little Multipooschon and are so glad we chose ASPCA. I definitely think every pet owner should look into this insurance as you will not be sorry.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

I have been with this company for over 2 years now. My dog had to have major surgery and I have to say they were wonderful when it came to filing the claim and I had no problem getting reimbursed. Customer service representatives were wonderful and empathetic. Overall they have been wonderful & I highly recommend to anyone looking for insurance for their fur baby.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ASPCA Pet Health Insurance?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

Claims are easy to submit through the app. Claims are processed and paid quickly. I’m not sure how we would have been able to afford the emergency care our puppy needed without ASPCA insurance! Our policy allowed us to get our puppy the lifesaving treatment he needed. I am happy to say he is happy and healthy member of our family now :).

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

Ever since I have had this insurance I have been reimbursed promptly and very satisfied with the amount of reimbursement. I just wish Dr's offices would file claims instead of consumers having to pay up from. My dog was very sick. ASPCA refunded almost the total amount of the bill; keep up the good work Aspca.

Thanks,

Sharlett

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

ASPCA pet insurance allowed us to treat our horse, Maximus, with the best medical care available without worrying about cost. We are so thankful that we were able to focus on him and all of his needs, instead of financial constraints. ASPCA processed our claims and sent reimbursement quickly without any issues. We are so glad we learned about the ASPCA pet insurance program, and we will always insure our current & future pets.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

ASPCA Pet Health Insurance is awesome. Their agents have always been super helpful and knowledgeable. I've had to file two claims for my shih tzu after having to take him to Emergency Services twice after ingesting poisons. They covered 90% of both bills which together totalled $2,100. And they did it without balking or me having to do anything more than submit the invoice. I highly recommend their services.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

I am very pleased with this insurance policy. They are quick and effective. I never write reviews but they definitely deserve my time in writing a review. I am very happy with the insurance and it is worth it to purchase it. I have spoken to very nice and caring people as well on the phone.

ASPCA Pet Health Insurance Company Information