Walkfit LLC

Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Ordered Walkfit, the actual orthotic wasn't bad. Came with herbal joint pill that I threw in the trash. When you buy the product it doesn't include S&H it's an extra 12.97. A month later, more bottles of this "joint junk" shows up in the mail, so I checked my credit card to find out they are sending you this junk at 44.85 a month and another 12.99 shipping. Checked on how to stop the order or return, packing slip says no instructions for this. To return, you have to call a number for this. I wonder if anyone has gotten thru on that number, I had zero success. It's a shame the site is a ripoff. They could probably actually market the product successfully. I supposes it does take less effort to rip people off.

I placed an order with this company and did not receive two out of three items promised for 19.99. When I called twice I was told both times "we'll just pay 14.99 more and another 9.99 shipping and we will get those right out to you!" When I told them I had date and time of tv ad they BOTH said "this is all we will do," and also "we don't have any managers or Supervisors here." When I said they were cheating people they both laughed and said "oh well".

I called Walkfit customer service to disputed some additional charges to my credit card, so someone by the name Jose answered the call, which he did answer the phone properly and he asked me what's the reason for calling. I started explain to him about my order, that I have place an order and Walkfit charges me two times and which my order was only $19.95 without S&H fee, and Walkfit charged me $32.55 and $43.39. When he check his system he said the same order was place twice. I told him NO it's only one order I want and that the system mistake and I need him to correct the problem.

Jose started to tell me that I have to pay S&H fee and that the comfy form slipper I have to pay for that too. I told him the advertisement said the slipper was a free bonus and NO S&H. All of sudden he did not wanna hear me speak anymore. So guess what this disrespectful Jose did. He put me on hold two times and playing music in my ears without informing me, and then returned to the call and disconnected the call... very disrespectful. This guy Jose need to go back and get proper customer training before he sits behind a desk and computer to help customers.

Fortunately I called back and this nice lady by the name of Linda ** answered the phone and help me. She saw what was the problems were and the mistake the system made and correct it, refund me my overcharge money back to my credit card account and solved the situation. Thanks to Linda. She is a great customer service rep. I did spoke to the shift supervisor and explain the situation so I hope he have a very good talk with that DISRESPECTFUL JOSE.

They charge your credit card for erroneous charges. I tried to cancel my order before it shipped, but that made too much sense. They wait to charge you for shipping and handling charges. This is the worse company!! Do not conduct business with this company.

Terrible customer service. I spoke with numerous CSR's and a CSR supervisor and all I got was excuses of why my money hasn't been refunded yet. And also they told me to send back by refusal of mail so that I would not have to be paid shipping. And then they say they never received, and so then they don't post to your account your refund. It has been over a month. Is been a terrible experience. I would not deal with this business again and I forewarn people that do.

All I had was electronic answering service and to just push buttons and added things to your account that you did not order and billed your credit card. And then there was not a live CSR to speak with but they did air the infomercial on a Friday night but the CSR's are not available till Monday morning. And then your order is already processed by then. There was one CSR that tried to help me on two occasions but the company would not process the refund. I commend him in his belief of being a good CSR, but he can't help but the company does.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walkfit LLC?

When I tried to order the Walk-Fit orthotics, the website advertised "Special Price! Three pairs for $19.95. Plus $9.95 Shipping and Handling each pair." Note that it does not say $19.95 per pair. My debit card was declined. When they called back to get it corrected and told me I owed $89.70 instead of the $49.80 I was expected, I asked to cancel the order. Billing couldn't do that (because that would be too easy and make too much sense), so they gave me the customer service number. I called and spoke to Mario, who cancelled my order, but frankly I have no idea if I will still be charged S&H (for a product that was never shipped!) or not because I could barely hear him.

My cancellation number ("it is the same as your order number" he says - but that number was not included in the one and only email I received that told me my card had been declined!) is **. I swear, if they charge me so much as one red cent, they are going to get school in some fundamental business practices! NOTE: I checked Target and Bed, Bath, and Beyond before ordering off the website but couldn't find the insoles at either store. Maybe they stopped supplying their retailers because scamming the public directly was more profitable.

This has been the worst website and customer service I have ever dealt with. After you enter your info and hit submit. You see nothing, no confirmation, order number, not even sure the order went thru. No email of receipt. They don't tell you how much the order is or give you an order or tracking number. I did receive an email saying it was shipped but still no other info and money was taken out of my acct. Waited for 3 weeks, haven't seen package, so I emailed them asking for a tracking number. They sent me a return email saying I need to call customer service, there was no valid address.

So call customer service, they tell me they have to wait until the package is returned then they will send me a letter to either resend package or get a refund. Waited for the letter. A week later called again, they said they would email me the letter (never got email). I told "just refund my money, I was tired of this." They refused, said I need to fill out the letter. So now I'm stuck with trying to go thru my bank to dispute and still waiting for letter. DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. TOTAL RIPOFF AND PAIN.

On August 18, I ordered 3 Walkfit insoles through online. Walkfit states that the product will be delivered 2-4 weeks. After two days of my order, I received an email from Walkfit Customer Service asking me to resend my order since they could not locate it. Instead of sending the order as they requested, I sent them an email asking them to cancel my order because it is cheaper to order them via Amazon. In addition, I called Walkfit customer service that I was canceling my order and please do not send the products. They told me that it is ok and just send the package back and they will refund me my money. But they did not inform me that they will refund the cost of the product less shipping and handling.

After so many hours of calling, discussing, and emails, they told me that even though it is their fault, their policy will not change. They will refund the cost of the product but not the shipping and handling. Walkfit is deceitful and greedy. Their product is more expensive than buying it from Amazon.com. Walkfit will charge you shipping and handling and do not care whether they screwed up or not. Walkfit charges $30 (insole, shipping and handling), while Amazon charges $19 with free shipping if you have a Prime membership. You can return the product with no questions asked. WALKFIT is not fair to the customers. All they worry about is to sell their product. The customer service people are rude and do not even want to help.

I ordered 3 pr. of inserts @ 19.95 ea - over 2 mo later received just 1 pair. Sent 6 e-mails asking for the 2 pr I did not receive, as well as being charged double the listed price. Never received a reply on the extra charge or the other 2 pr. Recently had my bank call, and on conference call, they denied I ever ordered 3, on the extra charges they said it was for the pads, slippers & shipping.

I ordered a set of orthotics and received them the first of June. I understood the price was $19.95 plus shipping. A pair of slippers was sent at no charge! The bill charged me $19.95 plus $9.95 shipping and $9.95 shipping for the slippers -- for a total of $39.85. I called customer service today, June 16. At first, they were going to credit my account for one shipping charge, then said they could not do that. I told the representative I would like to return them. I was informed that I would not be refunded the shipping charge. Ridiculous! The shipping charge was as much as the item! And it came in a manila envelope! Please do not buy from this company!

I have been using these insets for years and love them. It was the only thing to keep my plantar fasciitis in check. I liked the original better than the platinum as they lasted longer.

I entered my order online, 2 pairs womens size 6 1/2 of the Walkfit Platinum orthotics for $19.95 each. I did not receive an order number, a confirmation not tally prior to processing to detail total costs, taxes (if applicable), shipping and handling and total. The only "confirmation" I received was a sentence that my credit card would not be charged until shipment. I can't upload a receipt because I did not receive one. I called customer service, which was in India, to inquire if in fact my order was received and is being processed, what my total charges were and the details. They were going to charge $9.95 dollars for S&H for each pair!!!! I insisted that I only be charged for only 1 S&H charge for a single shipment comprised of 2 pairs.

A credit was offered and that it would take up to 5 days to process. Ridiculous. Once this was settled I complained about that the online system did not generate a confirmation, a detail of the order and charges, and a receipt. I was told that perhaps 1 out of 100 customers experience this and it may be a computer problem on their end. Really???? I think it's downright shady - as a way to impose additional and bogus charges, i.e. an extra S&H and keep customers in the dark and most won't bother to complain.

I just called and tried to purchase inserts as seen on TV. Once they got my credit card information they just automatically started adding things to my order, even though I was saying no. Ended up calling my credit card company and canceling my card and getting a new one. People beware of this television offer. Someone should go after that doctor that supports them..

Physical therapist advised me to try orthotics because of ankle pain. When I saw the Walkfit Platinums, it felt like an answer to my prayer. So I ordered them weeks ago. They arrived today. The $19.95 orthotics ended up being $29.90 after shipping was added, the "free" gifts added another $17.70 for shipping, and the cushions were $14.95 plus another $4.95 shipping. I immediately called the number on the invoice and I was told to give them away and that they would refund $34.90, but not the shipping charges. Then I was told they would refund $30. I asked what happened to the $34.90. Their final offer was $32.80, which ended up being the exact amount of the shipping charges. I was willing to pay return shipping, but they didn't want them back. I notified my credit card company and requested a total refund of my $67.70.

I saw the advertisement on television and ordered some for my 89 year old father who has leg/back pain. The 1-800 call is very deceiving and has you ordering more products before you know that you have done it. Then, the charge for all the extras. Shipping was $30.00 and that was not stated either. My father wore them for 2 days and he had extreme leg pains and had to be treated for the strain these caused him. When I called to get return authorization the agent (all customer service is in India) kept telling me to keep the product and I would not be charged the additional money. I kept insisting that I wanted my full money back as promised and he knew to say that original shipping costs would not be refunded -- which tells me they know that a good deal of their profit is in the shipping costs which are never mentioned (just "plus shipping and handling"). DO NOT RECOMMEND DEALING WITH THIS DISHONEST COMPANY!!

I purchased 2 pairs of Walkfit inserts, they were very painful and needed to be returned. The ccr said all shipping fees were non refundable. Of course I was not informed of this prior to the purchase. So I was charged $61.80 and will only be refunded $41.80 and that is before the cost of returning the product to them. Just absolutely bad policy and I would recommend to anyone interested in the product to take two things into consideration. Their bad policy on the return as well as the fact that these inserts hurt within minutes of putting them in. I could only use them for about 10 minutes. If you have a problem with your feet DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT, go to a doctor and get inserts that fit your own feet. This was a stupid move on my part and I am paying the price, literally.

I tried wearing the Walkfit insoles and they made my feet ache more than before. I know that when your feet hurt, you hurt all over, but the cure was worse than the original pain.

Upon watching Walkfits TV commercial I called them to see how much shipping would cost for their inserts, three arch pads, peppermint cream, and free slippers offer of $19.99. The phone Rep. lied and said it was $4.99 for shipping. Then after the Rep. asked for my credit card numbers, she told me it was $9.99 for shipping on the above listed items minus the slippers. When I asked about the free slippers the Rep. angrily snapped that she hadn't gotten to that part yet of the offer. Then I out from the Rep. that there's an additional $9.99 shipping on the free slippers plus $9.99 shipping on the inserts. I then cancelled my order. It was a bad and scary experience. This walkfit co. should be reported to the Better Business Bureau!

I RECEIVED THE HOUSE SHOES, BUT AFTER a week the shoes sole came loose from the bottom and the inner part came out.

They just took money out of my account and I had cancelled the order months ago! This is twice now they have done this and the first time they didn't even give me back all of my money!! Whatever you do, do not order from here. They will rip you off!!!!

What type of business has managers who would support an order taker that screwed up an address of a customer, do not contact the customer to find out why their order cannot be delivered? Then when the customer calls to find out where the order is, finds out that a staff member put part of the billing address in the shipping address? Instead of the business offering to expedite the order because of their own screw up instead boldly tells the customer there is NOTHING that can be done other than to reship the order for delivery for 14-21 day delivery. When customer ask why can't the shipment be expedited due to the business mistake, she is arrogantly and ignorantly told that she can have a refund or wait the 14-21 day shipment?

I ordered by phone the walkfit inserts on 8-23-14 and never received them (today's date 9-14-14). Credit card charge $29.90. On 9-27-14 my credit card statement showed a charge for $44.85 from an unknown source. I contacted my credit card company. They have sent me a two page report to fill out. Prior to sending in the report I received a package from walkfit that appears to be a bottle of pills. I have not opened it but pills and charge from a company called Wf Joint support then a package from walkfit with pills. Something is going on. I have today found this site and sent an email to the customer service of walkfit cancelling both orders. I have included a pic of the unopened package. I am hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

BUYER BEWARE OF 'FREE' GIFTS! The orthotics themselves were okay, the online ordering was confusing in that I thought I was giving the size for my `free' pair and ended up ordering another pair. I just said oh well and wrote that off, because it was a decent price. I received them in a timely fashion along with a 'free' gift of foot lotion and some joint relief pills..this is what the buyer needs to watch. I did not sign up for a 'preferred shopper', they signed me up when I placed order..and apparently this 'free' gift comes with strings. About a month later, I pick up my mail and there's this package of pills with a new charge [that I investigated immediately] on my CC.

After going back and finding the paper work that came with the joint pills [which I certainly hadn't used or was interested in], there's print that says since 'I' signed up for this program that they would be sending me these every two months with recurring charges, if I didn't cancel since this was a (unwanted) free gift, it never occurred to me there were strings attached to it. I just ordered the orthotics to help my achy feet! Moral of this story: even though I am a savvy and frequent shopper, as well as checked out the scams for this company and it's products, I didn't see anything regarding this free gift issue..so here it is folks. Although I like the product, doubt I will ever trust this company again because of this scam attached with their 'free' offer!

Paid for 2 sets of the inserts plus a bottle of foot lotion. Received only one pair. After waiting 4 weeks for my order, I called customer service. They wanted to send out a claim form (2 to 3 weeks) then wait for another 4 weeks to let them decide. I was really mad and tried to resolve it on the phone. Then got a email telling me they shipped my order. That was 2 months ago. They are ripping people off (see complaints site). I would never purchase from this company. It is a scam.

They make you believe the product is only $20. LIES! They send you 2 pairs @ $20/ and charge $9.95 each even though they all come in one box!!! Additionally they advertise "free" slippers but charge you another $9.95 for shipping. A $20 order turned into $70! And here’s the kicker. THEY DON'T TELL YOU THE TOTAL AT CHECKOUT OR THE EMAILED RECEIPT! In fact at no point do they tell you your total until you get your product.

If you want this product, you would be better off doing your research and ordering it from Target or Amazon or anywhere rather than direct from the company. They make their money on their shipping. For each pair ordered you pay $9.95 shipping and guess what, it all comes in one box!!! This company is a joke! A bad one!

I would need more like 200 pages to tell everyone how crooked this company is. They are the poster child for their lying, rudeness, cheating, insulting, dealings with their stupid non-working orthotics. Do not even think of dealing with the crooks. I have records for everything I just said.

Today I ordered 2 pairs of the inserts. I had an online specialist (Jessica) conversing with me. She had offered me 3 pairs for the price of 2 pairs. I had to pay 9.95 S&P. The total cost to me was 69.75. However, this was not true. She was pushing express shipping.

My husband ordered the shoe inserts for his feet. When the order arrived the shipping & processing was over $20, more than the actual product. There was some bottle of pills that we didn't order or want & we threw them away. We have seen infomercials where they "claim" to send you a "second absolutely free, just pay separate processing & handling fees." Then their fees tack on another $20. We weren't too happy but just figured we would never order from them again & that it was another case of buyer beware.

Then lo & behold we noticed there was another $44 pending on our credit card the next month. My husband IMMEDIATELY contacted the card company & told them not to pay & that this was an unauthorized charge. I got on the computer & found MANY complaints about this company which we relayed to the credit card company. Our credit card company said that they would look into this & get back to us. When they did they informed us that the bottle of pills was a "free trial" & by not returning them we automatically gave Walk Fit permission to charge our card every month.

Nowhere did we see anything about that when the order was placed. It was on the back of the packing slip in the fine print that no one ever bothers to read. In the meantime Walk Fit sent out the bottle of joint support that "makes the inserts work better" so our card got charged another $44. Then when I called to complain they said if I sent them back they would refund the purchase price. So I am stuck paying more of their shipping & processing which is not refundable & also the post office to send them back. TOO BAD MY HUSBAND HASN'T LEARNED BY NOW TO READ REVIEWS BEFORE THE FACT NOT AFTER!

I have never been so upset and disappointed. I just received my package, only to open it to find 3 pairs & a charge for $90! I ordered ONE for super cheap. And to return them, I have to pay $30 AND pay for shipping! Oh my goodness. What a crock. It's so upsetting. Especially considering I haven't had a damn paycheck since July 1st and due to my traumatic brain injury, I'm not allowed to work for at least a year. This makes it really difficult to pay. Thanks. Especially considering I was hit by a tractor trailer on July 22nd and I ordered these to assist with learning how to walk again. Never again. I won't refer anyone in therapy to them, nor will I ever use this waste of a company again. Great customer service. NOT. You can barely understand the foreigners & they're You'd RUDE. They'd probably be better at getting repeat customers if they wouldn't rip people off, especially the disabled.

Walkfit LLC Company Profile