1.17/5
Based on 81 reviews that contain star ratings

135 Walkfit LLC Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

We were trying to order these on Amazon but for some reason Amazon doesn't carry one of the most common sizes 7 to 8 so we had to go to the Walkfit website. We picked out the correct size and put in the card information and it just checked us out without giving us the opportunity to see what we were being charged. They were supposed to be $19.99 plus shipping because they didn't allow us to see what the cost were. The total amount was $29.99. Once we put the credit card information in there was no way of confirming the order or selecting a choice of shipping. The order is supposed to be here tomorrow. We will see how many other games will be played! The shipping showed $4.99 so where the other $5 came from who knows.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

DO NOT GIVE YOUR credit card number to this company, they will sign you up for monthly billings for their joint repair formula, they are also partnered with affiliates that also has your info and you will be billed monthly for magazines. IT'S A NIGHTMARE and they hold your shipments to make sure that you can be billed for the other products...change your debit or credit card info immediately and report to BBB and your attorney general, also it's a good idea to check reviews before ordering from anyone like Walkfit. I will be from now on.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 23, 2018

After spending over $40 for insoles and finding they do NOT FIT, I paid for the return postage to send them back. For my full refund of that $40+ purchase I received $14. :( Not worth trying- go to Walmart for better product and better results.

Original review: April 12, 2018

I ordered the Walkfit and free slippers but the way they advertise is very deceiving. By the time you purchase the WalkFit and the slippers you're paying over $30 in shipping and handling fees when you can actually walk into a retailer who offers the same product for the same price without paying all the extra shipping fees. The slippers are cheaply made and has no support whatsoever far as to helping your feet. The cost to return the slippers and all the shipping and handling that I lost definitely was not worth it.

Original review: March 20, 2018

I ordered one pair. They sent me 3 pair at $19.95 plus $9.95 S&H for a grand total of $99.65. Hell, the shipping was more than half the cost of the 3 pair of arches. Here's the kicker. They only refund the price of the arches and not the S&H even though it was their mistake. $39.80 S&H from California to Chicago? RIP OFF! I never got an order confirmation via e-mail because they didn't want me to see the order with 3 pairs of arches at $99.65 or I would have cancelled it immediately. I only wanted to try a pair for the $19.95 each that they advertise on TV. And the product SUCKS!!! It's like have a big round rock under your foot. Plus you have to tear out your shoes insole to fit these in, which they forgot to mention in the TV commercial. What if I didn't like them and now I tore out the insole of my shoes. And there is a huge break in period which goes past the return date. They got a REAL SCAM GOING HERE!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walkfit LLC?

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

I have several reasons to write bad report. 1) Price. They charge for S&H and you can buy them in many stores without having to pay this charges. 2) I have used many different insoles and this for the first time makes my feet hurt. Could improve with time??? 3) In order to be return and will have to spend a lot because the address is in Canada.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

The infomercial seemed so sincere and honest, but these arch supports and the accompanying detritus were pure B.S. Terribly expensive little pieces of plastic aimed toward alleviating foot discomfort by providing arch support. The discomfort was increased exponentially and getting a refund required an act of Congress! If you ever catch the infomercial on TV, CHANGE THE CHANNEL!!!!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

On November 9, 2017 I ordered Walkfit inserts from Walkfit. They delivered with the appropriate charges. On 12/19/2017 I noticed this charge (separate charge for $12.97) from a company called Freeshipping.com (which I did not call or join). I called them on 1/2/18 to discuss and they said that I joined on 11/9/2017. However, they were unable to give me a confirmation number or an account number. I explained that I NEVER joined them, and the only charge that should be made for 11/9 would be for Walkfit. I promptly cancelled this account. Apparently, Walkfit used my credit card and added me to Freeshipping.com. Neither company will discuss this with me. These companies are ripping people off for $13 every month.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

It's December 2017 and Walkfit is still conning the public by sending pills you didn't know you were ordering and charging $44.95, claiming you have an obligation to discontinue the subscription or they will continue to send pills and bill you. Glad I could look them up on this site to see if there was a history.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

It is confusing to know what is going on about how and who is selling these inserts. A rule I have is to NEVER buy from infomercial ads, as they have a very bad reputation, as reported on this site. These are sold at Walmart? and Amazon. Originally, I purchased at Target years ago. At first I didn't like the inserts, and set them aside, because it didn't immediately comfort my feet. I bought others at various stores, gradually educating myself about how inserts work. In the end, I used these. If you have plantar fasciitis, you need to stretch a band on underside of your foot, and these will do that over time. Start with the 1 least curved, and as your foot adjusts to it, change out to the more arched one in the series of 3. You may need to take them out in the beginning on and off during the day, until that band starts to stretch. Your shoes need to have enough space inside to accommodate any orthotic insert, so you might need a different shoe.

Later, I learned that a free exercise can do the job. Stand up on your toes! Not literally, but do raise the back of your feet up, balancing yourself on the front ball and toes. Up for a second, down. Repeat. Start out with a few. Hang on to something to balance yourself. Even if you have only one foot with fasciitis, do this exercise on both. I continued to use the walkfits inserts for a year or more because they provide support. Ideally, they should make these from super thin materials, to fit into more shoes. They would cost more than $20. An insert for pure comfort is a cushier material, rather than this one. Good support usually doesn't come with soft material. My photo shows a few... Need a new pair of Walkfits, as they are worn, missing pieces. I don't wear others.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I ordered the Walkfit platinum arch support via the TV commercial that promised a 100% money back guarantee. After trying the supports, I promptly returned them to the address they were sent from as there were no instructions from the company on how to do that - only a "dead" number. The cost was supposed to be $19.95 plus shipping and handling. They popped my credit card for $66.00 and then a month later AFTER I'd returned them, they popped it again for $18.50 and $25.50. I disputed the item with my credit card company. They're STILL trying to charge my card. DO NOT do business with these predators.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE Walkfit your card number. DO NOT BUY from them. I am saying the same thing as everyone else. I ordered the Plantar Fasciitis pad. They sent some supplement in the package. I was wondering what it was about because I did not order it. A month later they charged my card $44.85. I called them, they were rude, claim their computer is down and threatened to hang up when I got upset. I calmed down because I was recording the conversation. They eventually said they cancel the transaction and I must send the package back. It is a good thing I used my PayPal debit card. PayPal canceled the card and refund the money and is investigating these people. I went to my doctor got anti-inflammatory medication, roll my foot on frozen ice bottle and do the stretches so my feet are better. I wore the pad about a week and stopped. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.

Original review: July 26, 2017

As a four time cervical spine surgical patient, as well as having M.S. and R.A.- body wide pain is a constant companion. This causes difficulty in walking as well as back hip and leg and foot pain. This is on top of the neck and arms issues. Well I bought these piece of junk. Actually bought a set for my husband also. They got here when I planned, as did pills and potions that I did not order. Sounds as if I am luckier than most, my credit card stood behind me all the way.

I told customer service to send a prepaid label and then I would return the un-ordered items, if not they would be considered a gift. As my credit card company had blocked Walkfit from collecting money from my card and refused to pay the first bills over charges I was in a good spot $ wise. But the product? A piece of junk sold on pseudo science.

Our bodies canNOT be in ANY way related to a stack of wooden blocks-no matter what the-the ooo and ahaha demo from TV attempts to convince people of. We can and do work and function amazingly well despite a myriad of issues that prevent us from being "bench level". Speak to real doctors about your foot problems. After dealing with these con men I was at the local county fair, guess who where there ready to pounce on people with canes--you have it. My poor husband felt bad for the guy. I never swear, and I do not lie, but he sure was sorry he tried to sell that product to me in a room with at least 500 people hearing every word I just shared here.

Original review: April 11, 2017

Bought Walk fit shoe inserts at TARGET for $19.99 plus tax. So I did not have to deal with the crap from the company that everyone else had to. Got them for the pain I have in my foot. These were hard as rocks. They were very uncomfortable. I tried all 3 inserts pieces. Returned to TARGET. Got my money back. These suck.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

I ordered inserts for my bad feet and ended up getting charged on my credit card for pills that I did not order. I told the guy when I ordered inserts I did not want any of the free stuff he was offering. I told him directly just the inserts and slippers I wanted. He went and sent me pills anyways and now they are charging my credit card. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN. SCAMMERS. How do they get away with doing this? It's not bad enough my feet are in so much pain. THEY MAKE IT WORSE BY STEALING YOUR $ TOO!!!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2016

Ordered Walkfit, the actual orthotic wasn't bad. Came with herbal joint pill that I threw in the trash. When you buy the product it doesn't include S&H it's an extra 12.97. A month later, more bottles of this "joint junk" shows up in the mail, so I checked my credit card to find out they are sending you this junk at 44.85 a month and another 12.99 shipping. Checked on how to stop the order or return, packing slip says no instructions for this. To return, you have to call a number for this. I wonder if anyone has gotten thru on that number, I had zero success. It's a shame the site is a ripoff. They could probably actually market the product successfully. I supposes it does take less effort to rip people off.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2016

I placed an order with this company and did not receive two out of three items promised for 19.99. When I called twice I was told both times "we'll just pay 14.99 more and another 9.99 shipping and we will get those right out to you!" When I told them I had date and time of tv ad they BOTH said "this is all we will do," and also "we don't have any managers or Supervisors here." When I said they were cheating people they both laughed and said "oh well".

Original review: July 28, 2016

I called Walkfit customer service to disputed some additional charges to my credit card, so someone by the name Jose answered the call, which he did answer the phone properly and he asked me what's the reason for calling. I started explain to him about my order, that I have place an order and Walkfit charges me two times and which my order was only $19.95 without S&H fee, and Walkfit charged me $32.55 and $43.39. When he check his system he said the same order was place twice. I told him NO it's only one order I want and that the system mistake and I need him to correct the problem.

Jose started to tell me that I have to pay S&H fee and that the comfy form slipper I have to pay for that too. I told him the advertisement said the slipper was a free bonus and NO S&H. All of sudden he did not wanna hear me speak anymore. So guess what this disrespectful Jose did. He put me on hold two times and playing music in my ears without informing me, and then returned to the call and disconnected the call... very disrespectful. This guy Jose need to go back and get proper customer training before he sits behind a desk and computer to help customers.

Fortunately I called back and this nice lady by the name of Linda ** answered the phone and help me. She saw what was the problems were and the mistake the system made and correct it, refund me my overcharge money back to my credit card account and solved the situation. Thanks to Linda. She is a great customer service rep. I did spoke to the shift supervisor and explain the situation so I hope he have a very good talk with that DISRESPECTFUL JOSE.

Original review: March 23, 2016

They charge your credit card for erroneous charges. I tried to cancel my order before it shipped, but that made too much sense. They wait to charge you for shipping and handling charges. This is the worse company!! Do not conduct business with this company.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2015

Terrible customer service. I spoke with numerous CSR's and a CSR supervisor and all I got was excuses of why my money hasn't been refunded yet. And also they told me to send back by refusal of mail so that I would not have to be paid shipping. And then they say they never received, and so then they don't post to your account your refund. It has been over a month. Is been a terrible experience. I would not deal with this business again and I forewarn people that do.

All I had was electronic answering service and to just push buttons and added things to your account that you did not order and billed your credit card. And then there was not a live CSR to speak with but they did air the infomercial on a Friday night but the CSR's are not available till Monday morning. And then your order is already processed by then. There was one CSR that tried to help me on two occasions but the company would not process the refund. I commend him in his belief of being a good CSR, but he can't help but the company does.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2015

When I tried to order the Walk-Fit orthotics, the website advertised "Special Price! Three pairs for $19.95. Plus $9.95 Shipping and Handling each pair." Note that it does not say $19.95 per pair. My debit card was declined. When they called back to get it corrected and told me I owed $89.70 instead of the $49.80 I was expected, I asked to cancel the order. Billing couldn't do that (because that would be too easy and make too much sense), so they gave me the customer service number. I called and spoke to Mario, who cancelled my order, but frankly I have no idea if I will still be charged S&H (for a product that was never shipped!) or not because I could barely hear him.

My cancellation number ("it is the same as your order number" he says - but that number was not included in the one and only email I received that told me my card had been declined!) is **. I swear, if they charge me so much as one red cent, they are going to get school in some fundamental business practices! NOTE: I checked Target and Bed, Bath, and Beyond before ordering off the website but couldn't find the insoles at either store. Maybe they stopped supplying their retailers because scamming the public directly was more profitable.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2015

This has been the worst website and customer service I have ever dealt with. After you enter your info and hit submit. You see nothing, no confirmation, order number, not even sure the order went thru. No email of receipt. They don't tell you how much the order is or give you an order or tracking number. I did receive an email saying it was shipped but still no other info and money was taken out of my acct. Waited for 3 weeks, haven't seen package, so I emailed them asking for a tracking number. They sent me a return email saying I need to call customer service, there was no valid address.

So call customer service, they tell me they have to wait until the package is returned then they will send me a letter to either resend package or get a refund. Waited for the letter. A week later called again, they said they would email me the letter (never got email). I told "just refund my money, I was tired of this." They refused, said I need to fill out the letter. So now I'm stuck with trying to go thru my bank to dispute and still waiting for letter. DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. TOTAL RIPOFF AND PAIN.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2015

On August 18, I ordered 3 Walkfit insoles through online. Walkfit states that the product will be delivered 2-4 weeks. After two days of my order, I received an email from Walkfit Customer Service asking me to resend my order since they could not locate it. Instead of sending the order as they requested, I sent them an email asking them to cancel my order because it is cheaper to order them via Amazon. In addition, I called Walkfit customer service that I was canceling my order and please do not send the products. They told me that it is ok and just send the package back and they will refund me my money. But they did not inform me that they will refund the cost of the product less shipping and handling.

After so many hours of calling, discussing, and emails, they told me that even though it is their fault, their policy will not change. They will refund the cost of the product but not the shipping and handling. Walkfit is deceitful and greedy. Their product is more expensive than buying it from Amazon.com. Walkfit will charge you shipping and handling and do not care whether they screwed up or not. Walkfit charges $30 (insole, shipping and handling), while Amazon charges $19 with free shipping if you have a Prime membership. You can return the product with no questions asked. WALKFIT is not fair to the customers. All they worry about is to sell their product. The customer service people are rude and do not even want to help.

Original review: June 25, 2015

I ordered 3 pr. of inserts @ 19.95 ea - over 2 mo later received just 1 pair. Sent 6 e-mails asking for the 2 pr I did not receive, as well as being charged double the listed price. Never received a reply on the extra charge or the other 2 pr. Recently had my bank call, and on conference call, they denied I ever ordered 3, on the extra charges they said it was for the pads, slippers & shipping.

Original review: June 16, 2015

I ordered a set of orthotics and received them the first of June. I understood the price was $19.95 plus shipping. A pair of slippers was sent at no charge! The bill charged me $19.95 plus $9.95 shipping and $9.95 shipping for the slippers -- for a total of $39.85. I called customer service today, June 16. At first, they were going to credit my account for one shipping charge, then said they could not do that. I told the representative I would like to return them. I was informed that I would not be refunded the shipping charge. Ridiculous! The shipping charge was as much as the item! And it came in a manila envelope! Please do not buy from this company!

Original review: April 10, 2015

I have been using these insets for years and love them. It was the only thing to keep my plantar fasciitis in check. I liked the original better than the platinum as they lasted longer.

Original review: March 2, 2015

I entered my order online, 2 pairs womens size 6 1/2 of the Walkfit Platinum orthotics for $19.95 each. I did not receive an order number, a confirmation not tally prior to processing to detail total costs, taxes (if applicable), shipping and handling and total. The only "confirmation" I received was a sentence that my credit card would not be charged until shipment. I can't upload a receipt because I did not receive one. I called customer service, which was in India, to inquire if in fact my order was received and is being processed, what my total charges were and the details. They were going to charge $9.95 dollars for S&H for each pair!!!! I insisted that I only be charged for only 1 S&H charge for a single shipment comprised of 2 pairs.

A credit was offered and that it would take up to 5 days to process. Ridiculous. Once this was settled I complained about that the online system did not generate a confirmation, a detail of the order and charges, and a receipt. I was told that perhaps 1 out of 100 customers experience this and it may be a computer problem on their end. Really???? I think it's downright shady - as a way to impose additional and bogus charges, i.e. an extra S&H and keep customers in the dark and most won't bother to complain.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2015

I just called and tried to purchase inserts as seen on TV. Once they got my credit card information they just automatically started adding things to my order, even though I was saying no. Ended up calling my credit card company and canceling my card and getting a new one. People beware of this television offer. Someone should go after that doctor that supports them..

Original review: Feb. 19, 2015

Physical therapist advised me to try orthotics because of ankle pain. When I saw the Walkfit Platinums, it felt like an answer to my prayer. So I ordered them weeks ago. They arrived today. The $19.95 orthotics ended up being $29.90 after shipping was added, the "free" gifts added another $17.70 for shipping, and the cushions were $14.95 plus another $4.95 shipping. I immediately called the number on the invoice and I was told to give them away and that they would refund $34.90, but not the shipping charges. Then I was told they would refund $30. I asked what happened to the $34.90. Their final offer was $32.80, which ended up being the exact amount of the shipping charges. I was willing to pay return shipping, but they didn't want them back. I notified my credit card company and requested a total refund of my $67.70.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2015

I saw the advertisement on television and ordered some for my 89 year old father who has leg/back pain. The 1-800 call is very deceiving and has you ordering more products before you know that you have done it. Then, the charge for all the extras. Shipping was $30.00 and that was not stated either. My father wore them for 2 days and he had extreme leg pains and had to be treated for the strain these caused him. When I called to get return authorization the agent (all customer service is in India) kept telling me to keep the product and I would not be charged the additional money. I kept insisting that I wanted my full money back as promised and he knew to say that original shipping costs would not be refunded -- which tells me they know that a good deal of their profit is in the shipping costs which are never mentioned (just "plus shipping and handling"). DO NOT RECOMMEND DEALING WITH THIS DISHONEST COMPANY!!

Walkfit LLC Company Information