1.31/5
Based on 90 reviews that contain star ratings

144 Walkfit LLC Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 14, 2019

The Walkfit infomercial is a bunch of garbage. When did they tell you about the break-in period...NEVER! When did they tell you about the discomfort period you would experience...NEVER! When did they tell you this might cause you foot pain the next day at work...NEVER! If you want to know what these inserts feel like...just tape golf balls to the bottom of your feet and start walking around.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

When you try to send an email to their email address, it defaults to the incorrect address and does not go through. The phone number when failed, always defaults to a busy signal all hours of the day. They give you 30 days to return the product per se that authorization is required but you can’t get through anywhere to get it. It is not 100% getting all your money back. It’s 100% of being ripped off!

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I have tried the product for weeks & I called them to tell them I am returning the product and they tried to tell me I cannot, it only has a thirty day money back guarantee. I informed Melba that I would dispute it with my credit card. I am not comfortable with the product I have tried like it said to. Then they inform me I would not get back my shipping. Very poor customer service! The slippers were too big. I have not had a very good experience with this product at all. The product felt too hard at times. How can you try a product in thirty days especially something of this matter, when it's for your feet. The commercial I watched said free shipping, Melba informed me it was not. I feel like they should refund all my money.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

I'm concerned about all of the ordering and billing issues other reviewers have mentions, but I've found the product to be amazing. For years I wore custom made orthotics ordered through a podiatrist for many hundreds of dollars and then orthotics custom made after measuring and ordering in a store for a little less, but still expensive. They all helped me walk more, but I still had a lot of trouble. Then I decided to give the Walkfit a try (I think my first ones were the version before Platinum, but most pairs I have are Platinum). They work far better than any custom made orthotics I tried and they are cheap enough that I have bought many to leave in different shoes instead of switching them over. I haven't worn out a pair yet in spite of using them for a lot of walking in walking shoes as well as for a lot of work in work boots.

Work boots and many shoes are flat enough in the insole that the Walkfits can be used without removing the insole, and for me they even work that way in shoes that have a fairly good arch to start with. I am concerned that they charge too much for shipping & processing, especially on multi-pair orders, but I just went to the website and it looks like I can put the items in my cart and the prices are listed before I have to give them any data, although sales tax may not be shown yet. I seem to remember that my first order over the phone was a bit of a hassle, but I don't think they charged me any extra. You can buy them in stores or on Amazon if you're worried about billing hassles. Right now they are cheaper at the company website though.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

I have been buying insoles for my sister who can barely walk from chronic pain on her feet, she already got x-rays and shoots with no help. I watched the commercial on TV and I wanted to give it a try. Yes! I did received two sets instead of one, BUT :) my sister CAN walk now and the pain is gone, so thank you so much for creating this weird looking insoles that somehow adapted to her feet and now she walks normal again!!! Give it a try these are the best $19.99 twice charged plus S&H that I have ever spent. I am so happy that my sister is walking without pain that I am wearing the extra set just to celebrate her recovery.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walkfit LLC?

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

One of the first things you are asked to provide on the walkfitplatinum.com website is your credit card information. I provided the information and then rejected the multiple offers that follow. Before I was allowed to see a total (or make any necessary adjustments) the transaction was completed and I received a confirmation email. The email also provided no total amount. I have no idea what amount they planned to charge so immediately canceled the order and contacted my credit card company. After googling “Walkfit scam” I found many complaints.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I bought my insoles a few years ago. I purchased them at Bed, Bath and Beyond as I do not trust ordering online. They will always try to sell you additional items and I refuse to give my credit card info online. When I first bought them, they were very uncomfortable. I wore them for thirty minutes, then worked myself up to longer time. I eventually stopped and put them away. Years went by and I developed foot pain. I tried many insoles and even treated with a podiatrist. After a couple of cortisone shots, x-rays, MRI and over $500 in medical bills, I also visited a GOOD Feet store and their prices were outrageous for the insole. Over $1,000. I decided to try the walk fit again and I will not use anything else. It really works for me. The only thing I don't like is the thickness. It would fit better if it was thinner. What I like is it doesn't wear thin if you wear it for a long period of time. I've had mine for years now.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

In October of 2018 I made a purchase on Walkfit's website. I was charged for the item at the of purchase. Now that they have my credit card information they continue to place unauthorized charges on my account.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

Well today is my first day wearing them. They instruct you to gradually get used to them. I have had them on for 2 1/2 hours and am still comfortable and have been on my feet all day. Sorry I never ordered these years ago? I only have them 4 stars b/c of wearing them 1 day. I will return after a couple of weeks with another review. Thank you so far Walkfit!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

We were trying to order these on Amazon but for some reason Amazon doesn't carry one of the most common sizes 7 to 8 so we had to go to the Walkfit website. We picked out the correct size and put in the card information and it just checked us out without giving us the opportunity to see what we were being charged. They were supposed to be $19.99 plus shipping because they didn't allow us to see what the cost were. The total amount was $29.99. Once we put the credit card information in there was no way of confirming the order or selecting a choice of shipping. The order is supposed to be here tomorrow. We will see how many other games will be played! The shipping showed $4.99 so where the other $5 came from who knows.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

DO NOT GIVE YOUR credit card number to this company, they will sign you up for monthly billings for their joint repair formula, they are also partnered with affiliates that also has your info and you will be billed monthly for magazines. IT'S A NIGHTMARE and they hold your shipments to make sure that you can be billed for the other products...change your debit or credit card info immediately and report to BBB and your attorney general, also it's a good idea to check reviews before ordering from anyone like Walkfit. I will be from now on.

Original review: July 23, 2018

After spending over $40 for insoles and finding they do NOT FIT, I paid for the return postage to send them back. For my full refund of that $40+ purchase I received $14. :( Not worth trying- go to Walmart for better product and better results.

Original review: April 12, 2018

I ordered the Walkfit and free slippers but the way they advertise is very deceiving. By the time you purchase the WalkFit and the slippers you're paying over $30 in shipping and handling fees when you can actually walk into a retailer who offers the same product for the same price without paying all the extra shipping fees. The slippers are cheaply made and has no support whatsoever far as to helping your feet. The cost to return the slippers and all the shipping and handling that I lost definitely was not worth it.

Original review: March 20, 2018

I ordered one pair. They sent me 3 pair at $19.95 plus $9.95 S&H for a grand total of $99.65. Hell, the shipping was more than half the cost of the 3 pair of arches. Here's the kicker. They only refund the price of the arches and not the S&H even though it was their mistake. $39.80 S&H from California to Chicago? RIP OFF! I never got an order confirmation via e-mail because they didn't want me to see the order with 3 pairs of arches at $99.65 or I would have cancelled it immediately. I only wanted to try a pair for the $19.95 each that they advertise on TV. And the product SUCKS!!! It's like have a big round rock under your foot. Plus you have to tear out your shoes insole to fit these in, which they forgot to mention in the TV commercial. What if I didn't like them and now I tore out the insole of my shoes. And there is a huge break in period which goes past the return date. They got a REAL SCAM GOING HERE!!!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

I have several reasons to write bad report. 1) Price. They charge for S&H and you can buy them in many stores without having to pay this charges. 2) I have used many different insoles and this for the first time makes my feet hurt. Could improve with time??? 3) In order to be return and will have to spend a lot because the address is in Canada.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

The infomercial seemed so sincere and honest, but these arch supports and the accompanying detritus were pure B.S. Terribly expensive little pieces of plastic aimed toward alleviating foot discomfort by providing arch support. The discomfort was increased exponentially and getting a refund required an act of Congress! If you ever catch the infomercial on TV, CHANGE THE CHANNEL!!!!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

On November 9, 2017 I ordered Walkfit inserts from Walkfit. They delivered with the appropriate charges. On 12/19/2017 I noticed this charge (separate charge for $12.97) from a company called Freeshipping.com (which I did not call or join). I called them on 1/2/18 to discuss and they said that I joined on 11/9/2017. However, they were unable to give me a confirmation number or an account number. I explained that I NEVER joined them, and the only charge that should be made for 11/9 would be for Walkfit. I promptly cancelled this account. Apparently, Walkfit used my credit card and added me to Freeshipping.com. Neither company will discuss this with me. These companies are ripping people off for $13 every month.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

It's December 2017 and Walkfit is still conning the public by sending pills you didn't know you were ordering and charging $44.95, claiming you have an obligation to discontinue the subscription or they will continue to send pills and bill you. Glad I could look them up on this site to see if there was a history.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

It is confusing to know what is going on about how and who is selling these inserts. A rule I have is to NEVER buy from infomercial ads, as they have a very bad reputation, as reported on this site. These are sold at Walmart? and Amazon. Originally, I purchased at Target years ago. At first I didn't like the inserts, and set them aside, because it didn't immediately comfort my feet. I bought others at various stores, gradually educating myself about how inserts work. In the end, I used these. If you have plantar fasciitis, you need to stretch a band on underside of your foot, and these will do that over time. Start with the 1 least curved, and as your foot adjusts to it, change out to the more arched one in the series of 3. You may need to take them out in the beginning on and off during the day, until that band starts to stretch. Your shoes need to have enough space inside to accommodate any orthotic insert, so you might need a different shoe.

Later, I learned that a free exercise can do the job. Stand up on your toes! Not literally, but do raise the back of your feet up, balancing yourself on the front ball and toes. Up for a second, down. Repeat. Start out with a few. Hang on to something to balance yourself. Even if you have only one foot with fasciitis, do this exercise on both. I continued to use the walkfits inserts for a year or more because they provide support. Ideally, they should make these from super thin materials, to fit into more shoes. They would cost more than $20. An insert for pure comfort is a cushier material, rather than this one. Good support usually doesn't come with soft material. My photo shows a few... Need a new pair of Walkfits, as they are worn, missing pieces. I don't wear others.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I ordered the Walkfit platinum arch support via the TV commercial that promised a 100% money back guarantee. After trying the supports, I promptly returned them to the address they were sent from as there were no instructions from the company on how to do that - only a "dead" number. The cost was supposed to be $19.95 plus shipping and handling. They popped my credit card for $66.00 and then a month later AFTER I'd returned them, they popped it again for $18.50 and $25.50. I disputed the item with my credit card company. They're STILL trying to charge my card. DO NOT do business with these predators.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE Walkfit your card number. DO NOT BUY from them. I am saying the same thing as everyone else. I ordered the Plantar Fasciitis pad. They sent some supplement in the package. I was wondering what it was about because I did not order it. A month later they charged my card $44.85. I called them, they were rude, claim their computer is down and threatened to hang up when I got upset. I calmed down because I was recording the conversation. They eventually said they cancel the transaction and I must send the package back. It is a good thing I used my PayPal debit card. PayPal canceled the card and refund the money and is investigating these people. I went to my doctor got anti-inflammatory medication, roll my foot on frozen ice bottle and do the stretches so my feet are better. I wore the pad about a week and stopped. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.

Original review: July 26, 2017

As a four time cervical spine surgical patient, as well as having M.S. and R.A.- body wide pain is a constant companion. This causes difficulty in walking as well as back hip and leg and foot pain. This is on top of the neck and arms issues. Well I bought these piece of junk. Actually bought a set for my husband also. They got here when I planned, as did pills and potions that I did not order. Sounds as if I am luckier than most, my credit card stood behind me all the way.

I told customer service to send a prepaid label and then I would return the un-ordered items, if not they would be considered a gift. As my credit card company had blocked Walkfit from collecting money from my card and refused to pay the first bills over charges I was in a good spot $ wise. But the product? A piece of junk sold on pseudo science.

Our bodies canNOT be in ANY way related to a stack of wooden blocks-no matter what the-the ooo and ahaha demo from TV attempts to convince people of. We can and do work and function amazingly well despite a myriad of issues that prevent us from being "bench level". Speak to real doctors about your foot problems. After dealing with these con men I was at the local county fair, guess who where there ready to pounce on people with canes--you have it. My poor husband felt bad for the guy. I never swear, and I do not lie, but he sure was sorry he tried to sell that product to me in a room with at least 500 people hearing every word I just shared here.

Original review: April 11, 2017

Bought Walk fit shoe inserts at TARGET for $19.99 plus tax. So I did not have to deal with the crap from the company that everyone else had to. Got them for the pain I have in my foot. These were hard as rocks. They were very uncomfortable. I tried all 3 inserts pieces. Returned to TARGET. Got my money back. These suck.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

I ordered inserts for my bad feet and ended up getting charged on my credit card for pills that I did not order. I told the guy when I ordered inserts I did not want any of the free stuff he was offering. I told him directly just the inserts and slippers I wanted. He went and sent me pills anyways and now they are charging my credit card. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN. SCAMMERS. How do they get away with doing this? It's not bad enough my feet are in so much pain. THEY MAKE IT WORSE BY STEALING YOUR $ TOO!!!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2016

Ordered Walkfit, the actual orthotic wasn't bad. Came with herbal joint pill that I threw in the trash. When you buy the product it doesn't include S&H it's an extra 12.97. A month later, more bottles of this "joint junk" shows up in the mail, so I checked my credit card to find out they are sending you this junk at 44.85 a month and another 12.99 shipping. Checked on how to stop the order or return, packing slip says no instructions for this. To return, you have to call a number for this. I wonder if anyone has gotten thru on that number, I had zero success. It's a shame the site is a ripoff. They could probably actually market the product successfully. I supposes it does take less effort to rip people off.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2016

I placed an order with this company and did not receive two out of three items promised for 19.99. When I called twice I was told both times "we'll just pay 14.99 more and another 9.99 shipping and we will get those right out to you!" When I told them I had date and time of tv ad they BOTH said "this is all we will do," and also "we don't have any managers or Supervisors here." When I said they were cheating people they both laughed and said "oh well".

Original review: July 28, 2016

I called Walkfit customer service to disputed some additional charges to my credit card, so someone by the name Jose answered the call, which he did answer the phone properly and he asked me what's the reason for calling. I started explain to him about my order, that I have place an order and Walkfit charges me two times and which my order was only $19.95 without S&H fee, and Walkfit charged me $32.55 and $43.39. When he check his system he said the same order was place twice. I told him NO it's only one order I want and that the system mistake and I need him to correct the problem.

Jose started to tell me that I have to pay S&H fee and that the comfy form slipper I have to pay for that too. I told him the advertisement said the slipper was a free bonus and NO S&H. All of sudden he did not wanna hear me speak anymore. So guess what this disrespectful Jose did. He put me on hold two times and playing music in my ears without informing me, and then returned to the call and disconnected the call... very disrespectful. This guy Jose need to go back and get proper customer training before he sits behind a desk and computer to help customers.

Fortunately I called back and this nice lady by the name of Linda ** answered the phone and help me. She saw what was the problems were and the mistake the system made and correct it, refund me my overcharge money back to my credit card account and solved the situation. Thanks to Linda. She is a great customer service rep. I did spoke to the shift supervisor and explain the situation so I hope he have a very good talk with that DISRESPECTFUL JOSE.

Original review: March 23, 2016

They charge your credit card for erroneous charges. I tried to cancel my order before it shipped, but that made too much sense. They wait to charge you for shipping and handling charges. This is the worse company!! Do not conduct business with this company.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2015

Terrible customer service. I spoke with numerous CSR's and a CSR supervisor and all I got was excuses of why my money hasn't been refunded yet. And also they told me to send back by refusal of mail so that I would not have to be paid shipping. And then they say they never received, and so then they don't post to your account your refund. It has been over a month. Is been a terrible experience. I would not deal with this business again and I forewarn people that do.

All I had was electronic answering service and to just push buttons and added things to your account that you did not order and billed your credit card. And then there was not a live CSR to speak with but they did air the infomercial on a Friday night but the CSR's are not available till Monday morning. And then your order is already processed by then. There was one CSR that tried to help me on two occasions but the company would not process the refund. I commend him in his belief of being a good CSR, but he can't help but the company does.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2015

When I tried to order the Walk-Fit orthotics, the website advertised "Special Price! Three pairs for $19.95. Plus $9.95 Shipping and Handling each pair." Note that it does not say $19.95 per pair. My debit card was declined. When they called back to get it corrected and told me I owed $89.70 instead of the $49.80 I was expected, I asked to cancel the order. Billing couldn't do that (because that would be too easy and make too much sense), so they gave me the customer service number. I called and spoke to Mario, who cancelled my order, but frankly I have no idea if I will still be charged S&H (for a product that was never shipped!) or not because I could barely hear him.

My cancellation number ("it is the same as your order number" he says - but that number was not included in the one and only email I received that told me my card had been declined!) is **. I swear, if they charge me so much as one red cent, they are going to get school in some fundamental business practices! NOTE: I checked Target and Bed, Bath, and Beyond before ordering off the website but couldn't find the insoles at either store. Maybe they stopped supplying their retailers because scamming the public directly was more profitable.

Walkfit LLC Company Information