2. Miscellaneous

1.5/5 (101 ratings)

About Walkfit LLC

Walkfit LLC Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walkfit LLC?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walkfit LLC?

Original review: Nov. 29, 2020

I have been wearing walking fit orthotics for a long while when I got first pair like in 2009 or 2010. It was their original ones which were blue for the high and low inserts for the arch support. These have been great. Then after a while I reordered like 5 or six years down the line and they were the new platinum. I still wear them to this day.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

I placed my order online today & only received a, "Thank you for your order." There was no order or confirmation number. I received an email without a order number also. I called customer service & was told it takes 24 to 48 hours to generate an order number. If I had ordered over the phone I would have received it at that time. I suggested that information should be on the order form before people place the order. I am not pleased with this type of ordering.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. When you order these shipping and handling is around $30. When you send them back within guarantee time, you DO NOT get all your money back!! So it costs you $30, for nothing!! Buy local if possible....

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

I'm a person with chronic foot issues due to having Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (a genetic condition that makes joints easily dislocate, it is incurable and it is degenerative, meaning it only gets worse). A decade ago, in my thirties, I noticed my feet were getting larger and all of my shoes were too small. Then the nerve pain started and my feet would burn, even just waking up in the morning before getting out of bed. Doctors of course gave me drugs for the nerve pain, but I looked for other ideas. I found WalkFit's original version back then, and if people complain now about them being stiff you've no idea how hard they used to be! They came with a booklet explaining it takes time to adjust and suggested no more wear than 20 minutes the first day, and every day thereafter for about a week.

That's what I did. And I was instantly in love. Yes, they hurt, but the nerve pain that had been growing steadily agonizing was gone within two days, but only when I had them on. After wearing them steadily in all of my shoes for a year, my feet were "shrinking" again. I went back down a full shoe size. I suspect my feet had flattened out so horribly that that's why they got bigger, and it was pinching nerves in the process.

Now, I've never seen the commercials so I don't know what they claim to do but I can tell you what I've experienced. If I stop wearing them for any length of time my plantar fasciitis comes back - which was originally caused by wearing a pair of horribly inflexible shoes. Took me a while to figure that out, and now I forgo any shoe that I cannot easily bend. My arches went back up to where they used to be, and the nerve pain that I was experiencing when I first found these has never come back. Not once.

My most surprising discovery was that they helped my ankles to stop rolling in or out, but particularly in. My son also had EDS and his ankles roll in HORRIBLY. As soon as he was big enough to fit the smallest pair of WalkFit I started putting them in his shoes and he is in far less pain in both his feet and his knees because the inserts cup the heels and the high arch of them hold his ankle steady so it doesn't roll in. I have a whole shoebox full of these inserts, as they've changed the design throughout the years, and I'd be absolutely devastated if they stopped making them. They are in every pair of shoes that I wear, and why I avoid wearing sandals - they can't go in or stay put without a full shoe to hold them.

I'm terribly sorry so many of you have been scammed by the website. It really is a great product, but it really depends what is wrong with your feet. For myself and my son, these $19 at Target insoles have saved us both from horrible pain and additional injuries from rolling our ankles and twisting them so often. Buy from a brick and mortar store, and if they don't work for you, you can very simply get your money back! Ordering from the website sounds like a nightmare. How very disappointing that a product so amazing has a website and customer service so incredibly awful! But I thank you all for your reviews, as I regularly recommend them to people and now I know to never point them at their website. Thanks for looking out for others.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

Don't order from their website. They will send products and charge even if you do not submit an order. When I contacted them about sending items I did not order they will let me send them back but I have to pay shipping and handling.

Original review: July 25, 2019

The first time I used them I can say I found them uncomfortable, but I did not pay attention to the instructions about a proper break in period. The second time....a few years later when I was suffering from severe plantar fasciitis I pulled them out again and they saved my life! I got relief right away from the pain. It did not go away completely right away, but after a few months all pain went away. Sometimes I will go a day without them and regret it when my feet are very sore.

One thing that is VERY important!! Many places sell these without offering different sizes. DO NOT Buy from them!!! For orthotics to work properly they must be the right size for your feet. Be sure of your size and buy only that size if you want the best results. There are no guarantees in life, and everybody is different, but for me and my wife who is on her feet walking delivering mail everyday, we swear by this product, and they cost a mere fraction of orthotics you can get from your doctor!! If you’re like some of us, buy one pair to try. Forget any additional offer Walkfit might make. You will likely want to buy a couple more pairs later once you have made sure they work for you, so you don’t have to change them from shoe to shoe so often.

One more thing I have discovered is that once you have found relief, you will find foot maintenance more comfortable if you slip them under the inserts that come with most shoes, but you NEED the firmness of these orthotics to correct the cause of your pain first. Another solution for shoes that don’t have removable inserts such as leather dress oxfords, I bought so thick soft leather. Cut it to fit and used contact cement to glue it to the top of the orthotics. Whatever. These do a great job and are a great value! After trying several over the counter brands that were supposed to give relief from pain of plantar fasciitis, the Walkfit brand was the ONLY one that worked!

Original review: July 18, 2019

I placed 2 orders for insoles, which I do like. No problem with the first order. The second order they sent a bottle of pills,which I did not order and can"t swallow pills. Then I receive another 2 bottles of pills which I did not order with a $46.00 charge. I called. Talked to the supervisor and they want me to spend my money returning the pills that I did not order and credit my account. I also did not give them permission to save my credit card on file, which is illegal. Do not order from these people! WARNING!

Original review: July 13, 2019

I wish I had gone to this website to see the bad reviews before ordering the Walkfit insoles, and I would have saved myself $69.70. I ordered 2 pairs of insoles, one for $19.95 and the second for $14.95. The shipping/handling for these 2 pairs of insoles was $14.90. They sent me 2 pairs of slippers, supposedly free but shipping/handling was $39.90, and 1 bottle of joint support formula for free, which I did not order.

I was charged $34.90 for the insoles and $34.80 for the shipping/handling. Ridiculous!!! I spoke to Christine (customer service) this morning (7/12/19) and complained about the exorbitant shipping and handling and demanded they credit my account with half of the shipping charges. She said they will credit my account with $9.00, not more than that as that is the policy of their company. I was so upset I forgot to cancel the Joint Support Formula. I definitely will call tomorrow morning to cancel and call my credit card company as well. With regards to the insoles, I haven't used them yet for walking. I will write another review when I try them on and after I contact them tomorrow.

Original review: July 2, 2019

I bought these insoles upon my podiatrist's recommendation two years ago. They worked great for my plantar fasciitis using the medium arches. I am ordering two more pair now because the base of the insoles cracked vertically on both sides. But for $19.99 every two years, it's worth it.

Original review: June 30, 2019

I was considering purchasing a pair of orthotics, but based on many of the negative reviews I read online, I called the ordering # given during the infomercial to ask a few questions. Agent was unable to give honest answers - am so glad I did not purchase these! So many problems with the product, billing, and returns - if you're going to buy these, go to a brick-and-mortar store like Target. We all know how dishonest infomercials are, and the odds of being scammed are almost 100%.

Walkfit LLC Company Information