3.67/5
Based on 21 reviews that contain star ratings

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

21 Touch of Modern Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

First, you will wait just under 2 months for your purchase to arrive. They charge A LOT for shipping but then ship it to you via FedEx smart post, which is one of the cheapest and slowest methods available. My product arrived damaged, of course. I’m my opinion, they really didn’t care. Be advised, order off Amazon or another website. This one is a scam!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I purchased a watch from Touch of Modern. It arrived with a broken crown so I could not adjust the time or the date. It had completely come out of the watch when I went to adjust it! I called them and asked them to exchange it. They said to call the manufacturer. That they do not handle these issues. Which would be acceptable if I had the watch for a period of time but the crown came out when I went to adjust the time right of the box! They are the only vendor I have used in years that completely avoids responsibility for the products they sell.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

I order a Funko pop figure of Stan Lee from Guardians of the Galaxy, which is a limited edition Funko Pop. It was autographed by Stan Lee himself on the box and at some point before shipping me this item it was severely damaged. This is irreplaceable. Even a refund won't buy the product I ordered stated new condition and the signed box is damaged!!! I could replace the figure, but not the box that I paid for the autograph of. It was put in a plastic protector before shipping it out. That means (especially with the extra protection and the case it couldn't have been damaged after being put into Funko Pop protector because protector would have severe damage!!!

Original review: July 3, 2018

I ordered from Touch of Modern not too long ago for the first time and I loved it. Everything I ordered was great. They have awesome prices too and I had a great experience. However, they should do more sales. But I have told many people about the company and the services and a few of my friends have already placed orders.

Original review: July 2, 2018

The shopping experience was fairly straightforward. Other than that, I was really disappointed with my experience with this company. I ordered a device to correct my bunion and it was basically two pieces of flimsy plastic and a small piece of velcro. Took way too long to ship product and quality was extremely poor. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Touch of Modern?

Original review: July 1, 2018

It was easy to use the website to place an order. They have plenty of colors and a variety of good quality products to choose from and they last a long time. Good value for the price of the products and convenient to get right to your home. But they should have more allergy free stuff and more of a variety of products and offer better packaging on them. Also, time to receive the packages should be quicker and have a time frame of less than a week. They should have a free demo product in every kit too and offer more free gifts when spending more money on a item or incentives like buy one get one free. But overall I am pretty happy about Touch of Modern. They seem to have good reviews from customers and the contact number is easily found. Get a money back refund if not happy with any of the products purchased anytime and usually in stock and shipped right away.

Original review: June 29, 2018

I was looking for a one of a kind gift to purchase when I ran into this site. I purchased the West Coast Firepit and it's absolutely gorgeous and such a perfect gift for a man. I like that I can find one of a kind new items that I cannot get anywhere else. I like that their website is simple and clean looking. It's very easy to navigate. They do an excellent job with everything. I just wish I could afford it all because some of the items are expensive but definitely worth it.

Original review: June 28, 2018

I like all the different items they sale. I could be on here all day, looking at all the things they offer. They have such a wide selection. There's something for everyone. I love the look, the layout, colors, design of the website. It's very appealing. I love this site and their products. Awesome experience.

Original review: June 27, 2018

I like that this amazing company is easy to use and it delivers boxes very fast. It got what it takes to be a good company and compared this company with others, it is one of the best. However, sometimes this website does not have on the stock the product that I need. And sometimes the website is complicated to use, but then I can get used easily. My overall experience with Touch of Modern is interesting and it saved me a lot of time to do other things, that what I love of buying online. My experiences are always good because it has changed the way I can buy.

Original review: June 26, 2018

They have fast shipping and reliable products. Their products are high-quality and very well worth the prices that I pay for them. Easy searches for products as well. I wish their descriptions and user comments as reviews would be more relatable. I dislike trying to use their shopping cart feature. More pictures are needed of their products to get a better idea of what they look like. I thoroughly enjoyed shopping through their website because it makes my time go by fast and I enjoy buying the items that they sell. They make checkout a breeze using different accepted forms of payment.

Original review: June 24, 2018

They offer great value for all the products they sale. Great website Unique products for men. Product you can not find anywhere else. Crazy products/wide range of items. Everyone always ask where we shop. We have always had a nice experiences shopping, quick and easy. Our experience with Touch of Modern was wonderful. KeySmart Classic all in one sweet. The price was reasonable and we will reorder it again for our friends.

Original review: June 23, 2018

I like how easy it is to find what you need at good prices. The website had very unique design, felt very welcoming. They had basic and advance searches for products. But there should be more online support and an online chat with a professional of the company if you have any questions or concerns they could help with in a timely manner. Overall had a very good experience with this unique company. The products came with step by step instructions on how to use.

Original review: June 22, 2018

The Touch of Modern website is easy to navigate and the search function is fairly intuitive. The color scheme design on the website is pleasing and the aesthetics match the products. I find the process to be high for what the product is and it would be nice if it were a bit cheaper and gave more incentive to shop online. Also, shipping prices seemed really high and I could get a better deal using another service like eBay. Overall it was a good experience, but it will not be a regular occurrence for me.

Original review: June 21, 2018

I love shopping online and Touch of Modern has easily become one of my favorite sites to shop at. I liked the products and the modern style that they had but prices and shipping costs could be lower. Also, I would always love a wider array of choices and opportunities so I feel they should offer a wider variety. Overall I'm really enjoying these great products and customer service was great.

Original review: June 19, 2018

I love shopping on their site. The search is organized really well and it's easy to find everything you are looking for when you get on the site for the first time. I love the company. They have a great selection of products, and their customer service is second to none, and their shipping and service gets the products there quick and easy. However, they could use more promotions.

Original review: June 17, 2018

Great products and prices and customer service is great and have wonderful promotions. Very unique and interesting and inspirational, Touch of Modern has a huge variety of items for variety of ages all across. When you encounter an issue with the website they immediately help out with the issue. The deals are absolutely amazing and items are in stock most of the time. I am very happy.

Original review: June 16, 2018

Touch of Modern is something new and interesting. Seen it a few times and check it out. First time wasn't all bad. Great deals and many things to look at. Prices are fair and what you would expected when online shopping for many things. It was worth the time to look around to all what they had to offer. Very nice and enjoyable to see. Different from other that I seen before and looking forward in getting more. Will keep on shopping.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I really enjoyed shopping with them. The website seemed easy to control and navigate, products are organized well, the delivery was very accurate, and the time and waiting process wasn't as long as expected. They were very polite and I enjoyed ordering with them. The carrier service wasn't the best because it wasn't delivered to my hands and it was left in the building but I don't mind because it isn't website's fault. Maybe they should change their partners. Overall experience with this company is very pleasant and I am definitely satisfied. If I had a chance and a choice again I would order with them and I am sure I will because I have nothing but praises for them. I enjoyed being their customer.

Original review: June 14, 2018

They make adding up costs so easy, plus they have a wide variety of products that are up to todays standards. Not only that, they have different varieties of each product. This site takes moving toward the future to a whole different level. The site could use more colorful backgrounds though. Having a colorful website makes shopping with it a bit more fun, as well as fun/creative fonts and such. I also would love to see an interactive chat feature to work with a person to get the best possible purchase. The products are high quality, well worth what I paid for them. They came on time too, delivery was super speedy. This should be a fortune 500 company. Very satisfying all around.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I like Touch of Modern because it has very classy fashion apparel for men which I find to be very good. They have really great prices and they ship things really fast to your home. However, some of their prices are sometimes really expensive. I also think they could improve on their website designs and navagational areas. It is sometimes too cluttered and not attractive. On the other hand, they have great customer service when having problems with returns or product problems and I receive my items on a very timely basis which is wonderful.

Original review: June 12, 2018

Touch of Modern's site, products, and the ordering and checkout were awesome. I like looking at all the different innovative new products that they have available to buy. The checkout was very easy and I love shopping there. The experience was great.

Touch of Modern Company Information