Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.17/5

TeleBrands Reviews

Original review: June 30, 2016

Merchant order ID **. I received product on 30 June 2016. It was said to me that if I pay using card online I will get a free gift, which I did not received. Anyway, when I opened the product it was found that it was already tampered. Found all plastic bag seals torned. Some accessories were also found incomplete and missing.

Original review: March 19, 2016

I have very bad experience with TeleBrands network limited. They are doing totally a wrong business and cheating the tele consumer. I have ordered Nicer Dicer with Go Duster free. But they sent only the cheap condition nicer dicer. When I call the customer helpline of company about not receiving the GO duster they said "product is out of stock and as the product is available in stock we will send it to you." After dozen of complaints in five month, lastly they said "sir your complaint period is expired now. We did not entertained your complaint." So they are doing wrong business and I suggest the consumer please do not entertained this company. They are cheater. Also they show branded & very high class product on T.V ads but product sent by the company are very cheap quality chinese product.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2015

We are national number one broadcaster. We started a Gym within our premises by purchasing two Treadmill machine from TELEBrands. Unfortunately machines get out of order within 3 months but TELEBrands could not provide service which was required in Guarantee Period. By making repeated request to Company vice President Mr. Rao the company agreed to send service engineer but instead of repairing machines, he take out card and speed sensors with him.

After making regular calls he agreed to repair the machines and ask for Rs. 2500. We were agreed to pay but he did not turn up. As faulty parts are not available within machine so other service technician is also not able to replace the part. So we made a request to Company President Mr. Shekar for repairing the machines. He took online the service engineer Mr. ** and he agreed to come with two days but unfortunately nobody came from the company till today. TELEBrand is insisting to purchase higher brand by paying more than rs. 135000. This is all my experience with TELEBrand. TELEBrands is sole responsible for the closure of our Gym. We request all of you be careful with Telebrands. Service is very, very poor even their product will not be run during guarantee period.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2015

I recently turned 66 (thank you, sit back down). At that age most of life's surprises aren't good ones, but I had one this morning that really shocked me. Just because things seem to happen that way, I had three separate 50ft pocket hoses run over on three separate occasions ruining all three in less than two weeks. No fault of pocket hose, I just didn't get it moved fast enough. Being retired on a fixed income, buying four pocket hoses set me back a bit.

Now to make a long story short, I returned the three busted hoses by mail with a brief explanation and no receipts, offering to pay shipping if they could just replace one hose. l knew I would never hear from them and in too bad of health to drag a heavy conventional hose around, I went ahead and bought another 50ft pocket hose. Two weeks later to my surprise I get a postage paid box from Pocket Hose Top Brass 7850 Ruffner Ave.Van Nuys CA 91406 containing Three 100Ft Top Brass pocket hoses with a Thank You and a "Your Satisfaction Is 100% Guaranteed". So to whomever it may concern, they stand behind their product. Thank you TeleBrands you made an old happy.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2015

I ordered for The Tiger (the ultimate fat burner) on the first week of August 2015 by cash on delivery. I received the item on 13th of the month, by FedEx courier at 7:30 p.m. After paying Rs. 11544 to the courier, I opened it. I found only three parts of the machine. The other parts like the paddle, the screws to fix the rods in front and back, the manual, the 4 corners to fix it on the ground, the meal plan, & the gift of Rs.2000, which they promised me to give with the product when I ordered it WERE MISSING. Maybe there are some more parts which are also missing which I don't know, because as seen on TV ads I recognised these parts.

I called Telebrands. After telling them the whole story they gave me the customer service number & asked me to call them on the next day because, customer service remains open from 9:30 to 6:00 PM. I called them next day and explained everything. After listening all, the executive replied, "Ok, you have not received your manual. We will send it to you on next week, Thursday," and cut off the phone line.

Then I again called & called & called and gave them the explanation each & every time. I sent mail to them with the photographs of the parts which I have received, so that they can send me the other parts. I again called them & send some more mails also but neither any response from their side or the missing parts. I am still trying to make them understand which parts I have received & which are not. Sometimes I speak with them in Hindu, sometimes in English, but nothing. Neither I have make them understood about the parts nor they have dispatched me the remaining parts.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TeleBrands?

Original review: Aug. 19, 2015

From TELEBRANDS INDIA I had purchased a TWIN MOTION Single motor Slimming belt with heating facility, for Rs 4000 in Oct 14. The same developed some heating problem in Feb 15. Upon instructions the same was returned to company with an amount of Rs 500 for repair. I received back the item in Apr 15. But the item was changed as it did not have the heat facility. I returned the product and received back again in Jun 15. This time a different company product (MEDILIX) was delivered. This also did no have heating and it was an old and used belt.

After talking to Cust care I sent the item again and received back after lot of calls in Aug 15. Again the same (MEDILIX) belt was sent which is same old one as one sent in Jun (I have photos of both and they are same.) On inquiry I am asked again to send back the product. I have spent courier charges 4 times and hundreds of calls. My calls are dropped and no refund is given. I don't want this belt now. Please resolve the matter. I want the money back along with compensation.

Original review: July 27, 2015

Company cannot ship item ordered. They have excuses of too many orders. In order to cancel you have to go through a song and dance. Will never order anything from this company.

Original review: July 26, 2015

I had a high birthday party this Sat and bought 7 boxes of balloons bonanza. I was very disappointed as more than half the balloons had holes in them as well as they were very very small when filled. Item did not work as it should. VERY UNHAPPY AND WILL NOT RECOMMEND TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS. WASTE OF MONEY.

Original review: July 25, 2015

I've had the OrGreenic pan about two years. No visible scratches or marred places, yet everything I cook in it, even with oil, sticks.

Original review: July 21, 2015

I opened the package, hooked it up to the hose bib and it had 3 pinhole leaks before it had unfolded. I have read reviews by other about Telebrands as to quality of customer service and problems with refunds so I am not even going to waste my time to try getting my money back. I do not want a replacement. Why ask for more aggravation? From other reviews I have read, and my own experience, this product is junk and Telebrands should man up to that fact and refund consumers who bought it with no questions. I bought this item from my local hardware store and no longer have the receipt. The bar code is 0 97298 02389 7.

TeleBrands Company Information