Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.16/5

TeleBrands Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TeleBrands?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about TeleBrands?

Original review: June 20, 2017

We purchased the TeleBrands pocket hose last year and shortly after using it, it sprung a hole in it. We were able to exchange it where it was originally purchased. On the 2nd use, the new one sprung a hole as well. We tried to make do with the situation and the hose sprung a second hole. This product is a waste of money and is NOT as their website claims, "And, Pocket Hose Top Brass Bullet features an industrial brass connector with exclusive connector protector that's guaranteed to not to kink, leak, or tear."

I contacted the company as we no longer had the receipt from the original exchange. The company sent an email that included bold lettering advising they do no reimburse for postage and spelled it "reemburse". They also included that they want all customers to be 100% satisfied however with two faulty products of theirs I am far from satisfied.

Original review: May 26, 2017

Not impressed that the first item in 'Instructions read before use' says 'Remove pocket hose from package' but the instructions are INSIDE the package and cannot be read until the hose is removed! Well done.

Original review: April 19, 2017

I ordered the spin scrubber online. At that time, I was not aware that the company was TeleBrands. After receipt, assembled the product and began a 20-hour charge. After the unit was fully charged, I was able to clean my shower, however, the battery was drained after 30 minutes of use. I then began a re-charge, however, after 8 hours on the charger, the scrubber would not power on. This is not my first bad experience with TeleBrands. I filed a complaint with a state agency on another faulty product, with no results.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

I received the Telebrands StarShower Laser Xmas light as a gift from my son. He purchased it through Amazon. It was DOA and did not work coming out of the box. Contacted the Telebrands who advised Amazon was not an authorized reseller and they would not stand behind their product. Then I contacted Amazon who did a flawless return and replacement within one day. Bottom line, BUYER BEWARE on anything you buy from Telebrands. They will find a way to skate on their products with nonsense excuses. And Amazon is the best. Perhaps Telebrands needs to rethink their customer service policies by taking a page from Amazon's book.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2016

I have posted the following to every consumer review site I can identify: I have 3 orgreenic pans 2 years old, very little use because they just don't work as advertised. Everything sticks to them even after they've been 'seasoned'. I KNOW how to season a pan because I cook frequently with cast iron skillets. Pans have to be vigorously hand scrubbed even after going through dishwasher heavy duty cycle. Warranty is explicit that defective pans will be repaired or replaced for lifetime of original owner. 1st customer service rep said the company only had 10" and 12" pans in stock. 2nd customer service rep says they don't make them anymore, have none in stock and offers depreciated refund of $22.78 vs replacement as warrantied! And I'd have to return them at my expense to get that $22.78!!! I paid nearly $60 for them. Totally unsatisfactory! Supervisor has not called me back as promised. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2016

I've never encountered a company with such a non-responsive customer service department. The order from the TV ad with a reduced price was never placed. The phone agents were rude or claimed that they could not hear the customer on the other end (that may be the case since I'm pretty sure they're actually in India). When they were finally reached, they agreed to place the order again at a somewhat higher price and sent a postcard saying the item was on back order. Weeks passed and an email to request an update on the order status was never answered. Their online chat was tried twice, and there was no response to that either.

After more than a month, a phone agent said the order had been canceled because the credit card was denied. A check with the card company revealed that the order was never run. When confronted with the news that they had lied about running the card, an agent agreed to place a third order at FULL PRICE. I agree with many other reviewers -- this company is a scam and a fraud. They obviously never intended to honor their TV reduced price offer on this item. Their intention was to reel people in with a phony offer so that they could upsell things like an extra coating on the pan along with many other confusing "deals" on possible future orders. This company is taking advantage of people and should not be allowed to operate in this country.

Original review: June 30, 2016

Merchant order ID **. I received product on 30 June 2016. It was said to me that if I pay using card online I will get a free gift, which I did not received. Anyway, when I opened the product it was found that it was already tampered. Found all plastic bag seals torned. Some accessories were also found incomplete and missing.

Original review: March 19, 2016

I have very bad experience with TeleBrands network limited. They are doing totally a wrong business and cheating the tele consumer. I have ordered Nicer Dicer with Go Duster free. But they sent only the cheap condition nicer dicer. When I call the customer helpline of company about not receiving the GO duster they said "product is out of stock and as the product is available in stock we will send it to you." After dozen of complaints in five month, lastly they said "sir your complaint period is expired now. We did not entertained your complaint." So they are doing wrong business and I suggest the consumer please do not entertained this company. They are cheater. Also they show branded & very high class product on T.V ads but product sent by the company are very cheap quality chinese product.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2015

We are national number one broadcaster. We started a Gym within our premises by purchasing two Treadmill machine from TELEBrands. Unfortunately machines get out of order within 3 months but TELEBrands could not provide service which was required in Guarantee Period. By making repeated request to Company vice President Mr. Rao the company agreed to send service engineer but instead of repairing machines, he take out card and speed sensors with him.

After making regular calls he agreed to repair the machines and ask for Rs. 2500. We were agreed to pay but he did not turn up. As faulty parts are not available within machine so other service technician is also not able to replace the part. So we made a request to Company President Mr. Shekar for repairing the machines. He took online the service engineer Mr. ** and he agreed to come with two days but unfortunately nobody came from the company till today. TELEBrand is insisting to purchase higher brand by paying more than rs. 135000. This is all my experience with TELEBrand. TELEBrands is sole responsible for the closure of our Gym. We request all of you be careful with Telebrands. Service is very, very poor even their product will not be run during guarantee period.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2015

I recently turned 66 (thank you, sit back down). At that age most of life's surprises aren't good ones, but I had one this morning that really shocked me. Just because things seem to happen that way, I had three separate 50ft pocket hoses run over on three separate occasions ruining all three in less than two weeks. No fault of pocket hose, I just didn't get it moved fast enough. Being retired on a fixed income, buying four pocket hoses set me back a bit.

Now to make a long story short, I returned the three busted hoses by mail with a brief explanation and no receipts, offering to pay shipping if they could just replace one hose. l knew I would never hear from them and in too bad of health to drag a heavy conventional hose around, I went ahead and bought another 50ft pocket hose. Two weeks later to my surprise I get a postage paid box from Pocket Hose Top Brass 7850 Ruffner Ave.Van Nuys CA 91406 containing Three 100Ft Top Brass pocket hoses with a Thank You and a "Your Satisfaction Is 100% Guaranteed". So to whomever it may concern, they stand behind their product. Thank you TeleBrands you made an old happy.

TeleBrands Company Information