1.18/5
Based on 55 reviews that contain star ratings

Find the right invention & patent service for you

62 TeleBrands Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 11, 2014

I ordered a product from TeleBrands paying through credit card on 15th Oct 2014, the order number is **. I haven't received the order till date. Initially they told me that I will receive the order on 30th Oct. When I called them on 30th they informed me that my order dispatch date is 30. Hence I will receive my order by next week is on 6TH Nov, but till date I haven't received the order as well as they are not willing to refund me back my money without rejecting to accept the order. Even I marked them a mail complaining about the service but in vain they didn't bother to reply. Disgusting company not to be trusted.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2014

I had ordered for an Air lounge on 24-09-14 booking No. **. They will give us only booking no. and assure that we will get the item by 10 days. After 10 days a message was received that the item is shipped and will get delivery by 7 days. After 20 days I sent a message on 15-10-14, that I did not receive the delivery of the air lounge and I would cancel the order. I received the delivery on 15-10-14 afternoon by the courier. After receiving I came to know that the item is of China made and doesn't have patent, not ISI mark, and every 5 days after filling air there is a small pinhole occurring every time and is of low quality. When I called the customer care they deny to replace/payback and all the postage and handling will be ours. As we have already paid postage and handling by ourselves while received cost rs. 820/-, even now we have to be bare is not the consumer rules. Better to buy from the nearby shops instead.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2014

I was interested in purchasing a product from TeleBrands called the Facelift Wand by calling 1-800-615-3409 but before ordering I had questions. I asked about ordering the wand outright for the advertised price of $39.99 without purchasing the "30 day free trial for $14.99" and was told the only offer she had was the 30 day trial for $14.99. Then I asked about the 2 month supply of "facial cream" that came with the wand and asked if this would be auto shipped after the initial 60 days and she had no answer for that and that she didn't know if it was available separate.

I then called the TeleBrands Customer Service number 1-855-668-1655 and the guy that I spoke with told me that the cream wasn't available separate and that I would be billed EVERY 2 MONTHS $39.99 and receive ANOTHER WAND with the face cream and this would be on AUTO SHIP!!! I told him he was nuts and why would ANYONE pay $39.99 every 2 months to keep getting add'l wands?

I then called TeleBrands directly in Fairfield NJ at 1-973-227-8777 and informed them about the erroneous information that "customer service" was giving to the consumers. The rep I spoke with said it would not be on auto ship and was a one time order and that included with the package with the wand and cream I would be provided with a toll free number to order the cream separate!

She didn't seem too concerned that customer service is telling people about the $39.99 auto ship every 2 months and I have a feeling that they are FULLY AWARE about this but won't do anything about it because all they care about is suckering the customer into being charged another $39.99 for this product every 2 months and you know the hassle the customer would have to go through with their bank or credit card company to stop this and by then TeleBrands will already have received God knows how much money from consumers who are being wrongly charged for their product! Also some people wouldn't bother to ask for refunds either because of the hassle they would have to go through to get it back. Needless to say I certainly didn't order the product for fear I would get charged the $39.99 again regardless of what the woman rep was telling me from the company itself. I'm filing this report to let you know that something wrong is going on here and to help other victims of this. TO ME, obvious scam!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2014

Ordered a product at regular delivery of 3 to 4 weeks. Did not choose to pay for rapid delivery of 2 to 3 days. Have not received the product in 8 weeks and counting. Was told by a rep today that high demand ran them out of stock but I could cancel order, reorder and pay for fast delivery and get it 2 to 3 days. If the product is out of stock, how does it magically appear if shipping is paid? Not good practice by Telebrands.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2014

This is a scrap product. My entire money has gone for a waste. The product is not at all durable as it is shown on the advertisements. On the day I received the parcel, I Inflated Air in it but after an hour the air started deflating from the Sofa. I inform Telebrands about this. They told me to send back the items through reliable courier. I send back and got back the replaced one in one and half month. On scrutiny, it was found that the same sofa has been sent back to me with the same problem. I again spoke to the customer executive in Mumbai and he was reluctant to help me out. He was answering my phone call in yes and no before hanging up the phone. He gave me the example of balloon which starts deflating after an hour and so this sofa also start deflating on the same as in case of balloon. I have given a written complaint through mail to Telebrands on 30/07/2014 but no reply from the Telebrands till I am writing this post. Do not believe in the advertisement of Telebrands. They sell all scrap product. What you see in the advertisement is just the opposite of the one you receive. Please think twice before buying any products from Telebrands India.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TeleBrands?

Original review: Aug. 4, 2014

I wanted to try this product so I called up the toll free number. First off, the entire order process was automated, which I actually prefer! So far, so good. My order was placed, but I had to begin navigating a lengthy labyrinth of "But wait, we have more deals for you!" for $** more, you can get double the amount. I thought, "eh, why not". "BUT WAIT, for only ** more you get freeeeeeee shipping AND MOOOOORE PEE PADS!!! "Okay, sounds alright." "BUT WAIT!!!!! For only X more dollars, we will throw in a $40 gift card to Walmart AND a $15 rewards to Telebrands!" I thought that was a pretty good deal, so I placed the order. I was charged roughly $70 for the whole transaction. The order was placed around January 20th I believe? It's far back enough to where my mobile banking app can't find the record of it, and it will allow me to look as far back is February 4th, and now we wait for it to come in.

Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months. It finally arrived May 18th (A little longer then the already substantial 6-8 business week shipping time). I got home, and opened up the box. It contained 2 smaller boxes, a cleaning spray, and some loose papers. The boxes contained the large amount of pee pads. The cleaning spray was an unexpected surprise, little did I know that it would be the most useful thing in the box.

I set up the first pee pad. What it didn't do is help the dog in the direction of the pee pad. I didn't even need the dog to pee on the bull's eye. I was hoping the science educed pheromone technology might assist the dog in getting trained indoors. I didn't expect the dog to get it the first time, so I tried again and again. The dog seemed upset with it, and would whine like it's getting hurt every time we pulled a new pad out. Very strange. The pee pads did do a few unexpected things though. 1. It made our cat go nuts and 2. It attracted ants, they seemed very fascinated with the pee pads.

I thought oh well, I can just call customer service about the whole 100% customer satisfaction thing. However, they couldn't do anything because it has been more than 30 days since I placed the order. I know of better ways to waste $60, but I'll hold onto the pee pads I guess since I can't return them. They have bull's eyes on them, so I might go out and buy a $60 bow, and use them as targets, seeing as a 10-pack of targets cost me around $7.

I examined the gift card that came in the box for the $40 to Walmart. It tells me I'm actually signing up to be eligible to possibly receive a gift card at the cost of $15.99 a month. No thanks, but I was charged for it anyways. How about this voucher for $15 for Telebrands? Seems legit so far when entering the code. All of a sudden, it gives me an error message saying it's expired?! It doesn't expire till August 8th! I call customer service, no answer, call again, no answer. I call one more time, and someone picks up, with very choppy English. I explain the situation only to be told that the card is expired, and to have a good day, followed by a click.

The bill in the box tells me I was charged $58 for the order. Which confuses me that $70 dollars was taken for the order (especially since shipping and processing was free). I personally won't be ordering from them again. I wish I could have come to some resolution. But plain and simple, I'm just out $70.

Original review: July 28, 2014

I ordered the hurricane spin mop Dolly on June 15, 2014. Today is July 28, 2014! This company is a scam and a fraud! First they told me it was shipped so they could not refund my money... then they told me it was out of stock. After six weeks of not receiving the merchandise I demanded a refund! They said I will receive the refund in 3-5 days. We will see. I am reporting it to my bank as a “fraud”! Do not order from these people!!

Original review: April 30, 2014

I ordered from this company for a product that they advertise. Due to some computer/internet issues, there were multiple orders placed for the one item when I only wanted one. I called the customer service number immediately after I realized the error and was "guaranteed" that I would only get ONE item and not multiple - this was Saturday. On Monday I saw that there were still 3 of the same product under different order numbers being ready to process. I called again to the customer service number. First, the representative was very rude and almost seemed like I was bothering him. Then he as well said that I would only get one item.

Today my charge card was charged for three of the same item. (Today is Wednesday.) So I called again and got "Thomas" (or at least that is what he claimed his name was). He was not listening to my issue and was not helping at all with the resolution of making sure I only got one item. I continuously asked for a manager. He refused over and over again and started to get an attitude with me. Finally after 25 minutes he finally let me talk to a manager. Then the manager said she could only stop one order. I told her after the service I have received that I did not want the product at all and would never do business with them again. From that all she could tell me is that when the product gets delivered to "refuse the delivery" and when they got it back they would refund my account. This process can take up to 3 weeks.

Original review: April 28, 2014

Ordered back in March 2014, then found that Bed, Bath & Beyond had it at less than half the price. Called same day to cancel and got the old "it's not in our system yet, call back in two business days" line. Called back in two days to cancel and they hung up on me. Called back and finally got a cancellation number and was told the order was cancelled.

The very next day, they charged my credit card and shipped the order. When I called to complain, they said there was nothing they could do, and that when it arrived I should refuse delivery and they would refund my money. I refused delivery on April 2, 2014 -- had to take it to the post office to do this. It is now April 28, 2014 and the charge is still on my card. When I called to complain, they said there is nothing they can do, because FedEx has it that the order was delivered successfully. In order to get my refund, I should call FedEx and get them to upgrade the status to "refused." Well, guess what? FedEx can't do this because it handed the package off to the post office for delivery. The post office won't do a thing, and FedEx referred me back to TeleBrands.

This company is a scam and a fraud and after reading the other complaints, I can't believe that the authorities allow them to continue doing business. However, although they give their corporate address as Fairfield, NJ, I think that's just a front. They appear to be based in India, so that's how they get away with it. STAY AWAY from this company and all of their "As Seen on TV" garbage. I may never get my refund at this point.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2014

Ankle Genie Product : Not satisfied ! Fits too tight! "One size does NOT fit all" as advertised !! ! Return policy does not include refund of the S/H cost to house delivery and no S/H refund for return to Telebrands - retailer of Ankle Genie. It should at least cover the return shipping cost. After speaking to a customer service representative (with his accent difficult to understand him) & supervisor, they did not have a RA# and no return label for mailing.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2013

I have order air lounge bag from Telebrand. But inside the package there were piles of outdated magazine of LIC anniversary issues. My order no. is ** and invoice no. **. Further before the delivery, customer card executive gave me no. ** as my order no. I have paid a huge amount of rs 6500+. Really I'm very much frustrated and dissatisfied with Telebrand's services.

Original review: July 19, 2013

Hose started leaking within a couple of days. It was more like a sprinkler than a watering hose. Now today while putting leaking part of hose in flower bed, the hose got a big bubble on it and blew up. Horrible product.

Original review: July 17, 2013

We purchased two Pocket Expandable Hoses in April 2013. We expected the hoses to last more than two months. We had other hoses that lasted years. While they did expand and retract, both hoses external material ripped away from the nozzle and the rubber internal hose developed a large bubble and burst on both hoses. Both hoses also could not be tightly attached to the spicket. We returned the hoses to the retail purchasing store and obtained a refund. We were very disappointed in this product, would not purchase in the future, and would not recommend to others.

Original review: May 18, 2013

I ordered Fitness Pump via above order no. I received delivery on cash payment but one nut/spare part of the instrument was missing. I repeatedly called the customer care number who only once acknowledged the call and promised delivery of the one nut within 2 days. It has been 9 days and I have not received the spare part. This has resulted in non-usage of the instrument despite delivery. I strongly express my resentment for negligent handling of complaints.

Original review: April 2, 2013

I contacted the company because the wallet broke in the clasp and the hinge. I was told to call back and they would replace it. I did this and I was told they wouldn't do this. It states on their website that it is 100% satisfaction. Well, I didn't get a replacement.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2012

I ordered a 75' hose on 11/22 and wanted to order the 100' hose also, but the operator "didn't know how to do that" and suggested that customer service could add the second hose. I called back to do so and reached someone who "didn't know how to do that'" again. The third person suggested that we cancel the first order and start all over. Their commercial said that if you order one hose, you would get a second hose for a S&H charge. I wanted 4 hoses in total and was given a total price of $111.94. I called 12/14 to check the status and was told that the order was on hold. I called again and talked with someone else and was not happy. I asked to speak to a supervisor. That man told me that if I wanted 4 hoses in total, I would have to pay that charge twice and that I would have to pay for the "sweeper" attachment separately, plus I wouldn't get it before Christmas. I was so upset that I had them cancel the entire order. So here I sit with no hoses and I have to find something else for my gifts. I say it's a total scam and to avoid Telebrands at all costs!

Original review: July 24, 2012

I placed an order online. It's very slow. I did not receive a confirmation email. So, I called the 800 number, only to be on hold a long time. Finally, I was told "You must wait 24 hours to confirm an order and 72 hours to cancel it." I ordered something to be sent to my sister. So if they goof it up, she will have to refuse it to my embarrassment, or I will be liable for it on my credit card account. I am completely disgusted with customer service for this company, which is basically nonexistent! Never again will I deal with them.

Original review: July 12, 2012

Telebrands Sticky Buddy: We ordered in February. It still is not here. Customer service persons are airheads or located in a foreign country. We ordered, the credit card was expired and was reissued. We called. Airhead assured everything now was okay with the new card. I called today, airhead says no record of calling with new card number. Since we have read reviews on this product and basically it's a piece of junk, order at your own risk!

Original review: May 5, 2012

I placed order in April 2012 for $19.59 for 2 Sticky Buddies for $10 + $6.99 shipping and handling. It was voice recorded. I said no to about 10 additional items offered. Today, May 4, 2012, they placed a hold on my account for $123.33 - $104.00 more than my original order and added multiple items and shipping charges without my approval and not at my request.

I called the vendor, they refused to stop or credit the purchase. They told me that it will ship in 10-15 days and that there was nothing they could do. I opened the box and kept what I wanted. I returned the box with the other items. They will refund the price of the items, but not the shipping and handling that was over $34 in shipping alone! I said to cancel and that I do not want any of it. Fraud is unethical. Send me a copy of the recorded call. It is illegal to slam items on an order. My husband called back and they agreed to credit $80 once the items were returned. They need to credit $123.33 for all items as requested on 5/4/12! Scam, fraudulently added items not ordered to my credit card! $104 unauthorized products and shipping/handling.

Original review: March 28, 2012

The sharpener maybe good but their site is a rip off. They have a drop down box that says either special offer of two Edge of Glory's and two sets of three knives. The other option is one Edge of Glory and one set of three knives. I thought I had hit first box and a receipt came back at $6.99 with no description. I thought well it is a special. Today, I received three knives, that is it. I called their customer service and I get sorry and I can return it (I paid s/h) and order from them. I said, "No, I only had choice of two items. Please just send the sharpener." No, they can not do that. "Why?" I ask. I can order direct from them. Finally, I asked for a supervisor and got disconnected.

Well, like a fool, I went back online. This time I made sure I picked first option and voila, same thing, $6.99 no description. I called them back and told them that site is rigged. They will give me $5 discount. I said, "But I am still out $2." Well, I should have called and ordered. I said I want that site reported and I want to talk to a supervisor. I was disconnected. Is there someone to report this fraud too? My husband just wanted the knife sharpener but now I have to wait to cancel 2nd order which I am sure is three more knives. If anyone knows who to report this, it would be appreciated!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2012

The order was placed one week ago (7days) and the company does not have our order. We have called them 10 times and they say the orders have not been downloaded yet. First, they say 12 hours, then it is 24 hours. Then it is 48 hours and 72 hours. It has been one week and they have done nothing! This company is on CNN/FOX TV ads, and is a scam. Get them off the air now! Please shut this company down, they are doing nothing about our order and it has been one full week since we ordered the Lint Lizard. They say it has not been downloaded yet? What?

Original review: Jan. 5, 2012

I ordered a Slice-o-matic from the Telebrands marketing company. On top of over charging me on my original purchase, I never received the product. I asked for a refund. Upon not receiving the refund, I called again and, once again, asked for my refund. This process continued on 3 more occasions until I finally asked to speak to a supervisor. Every time I ask to speak to a supervisor the representatives either blatantly hang up or put me on hold and then hang up. This company refuses to give me my refund and is acting very unprofessional. It is a scam.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2011

I have been calling and calling for my refund to be reissued back to my debit card for the items. I called Slim Away for $30.98 and they told me on the 11/21/11 that it was being processed and it should be on my card in 5-7 days. Well, from 11/21/11 till 12/1/11 is more than enough time. I am mad as hell with them. I sent their cheap merchandise back to them on 11/14/11. I ordered it on 10/24 and they keep you on hold for hours. When you ask to speak to a supervisor, they hang up on you. I want my refund for $30.98.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2011

On Nov. 7, 2011; I ordered a Aluma Wallet and because of the way it is represented online. It is totally confusing and I ended up with 5 wallets instead of 2. Of course none of this showed up until the item was ordered. There was no preview. In their FAQ it says you can correct the order by calling. Well, I called back and spoke to a representative and was told it was not in the computer yet. I called them back the next day and I was told the order will be put on hold. I did that two days in a row (so the hold should have gotten through) although they tell you it isn't a guarantee - it seems a lot of people have this issue.

Nov. 8, 2011 - I checked my credit card and the charge was on there. I found out by calling 1800-777- 4034 that they still didn't have it in their system (why). I don't know. When I called on the 9th, I was told it was being processed and I asked, "How could it have been processed if it's supposed to be put on hold or take several weeks before it is sent? I asked for my order to be cancelled". Then they told me they can't cancel the order as it's been shipped. I then asked, "How could you ship it if you told me to call back within 24 to 48 hours to get it corrected. They told me when I receive it, just refuse or do not open it and take it back to UPS. That is a lot of work for me. Their customer service is really bad and they have deceptive buying tactics and they lie in saying you can get it corrected before it is sent. They must purposely make you wait those two days so they can get it out.

I am officially disputing this order because: 1. I was mislead on by the online advertisement as to how many I ordered. 2. They told me the order was on hold and it wasn't (in fairness to them one person said it wasn't a guarantee) but they play with your mind or at least their people are trained to. 3. I was told it was being processed and could not be cancelled then told it was already shipped. 4. The total of what I ordered was supposed to be1 Wallet for $10.99 upgrade the order to a higher quality wallet for 15.98 plus a free one for only $4.99 shipping. The total was supposed to be $20.98 and not $59.20. I feel this was an illegal transaction and I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau, Consumer Affairs and find out if there is any legal resources I can access to stop this kind of misleading advertising. In the meantime, I will return the package as soon as it arrives.

I should get all my money back including shipping since it originally was supposed to be free shipping and they charged my account for it. I was told it was on hold then told it was being processed (which it was never supposed to come off "hold"), then told it has already been shipped when I wanted to cancel it (still supposed to be on hold). I only ordered 1 wallet and prompt said if I upgrade to better constructed wallet I would get another one free with free shipping. I wound up with 5. By the way, they did say they would email me before they mailed it out (that didn't happen).

Original review: Nov. 3, 2011

On October 17, 2011; I ordered a Chef's Basket through prompts on the phone. I never spoke to a representative and it was confusing and not clear as to what I bought and how much it was. On October 18, 2011; I called back and spoke to a representative and was told it was not in the computer yet. I called them back another day and I was told the order will be put on hold.

October 20, 2011; I found out by calling 1800-777- 4034 how much it was by speaking with Agatha (a supervisor) through their customer service. I was told it was being processed and I asked, "How could it be being processed if it's supposed to be put on hold? I want the ordered cancelled now". Then they told me they can't cancel the order as it's been shipped. I then asked, "How could you ship it if it's still being processed and it was supposed to be put on hold and now you want to charge me with the shipping? That's illegal!" They emailed me a prepaid shipping label to put on it to send it back.

I got the shipping label through email then I printed it out while waiting for this package that was supposed to be put on hold. I got the package on October 30, 2011. I opened up the package and found out they had shipped me 8 baskets and 4 Robo Stirrers. I took photos of all these then repackaged it and called UPS. I would have had to pay for the pick-up so I drove down to UPS in Festus, MO to send it back.

My original order was supposed to be for 1 basket and if I doubled the order they would send another one free of charge as long as I upgraded the basket to a sturdier one for only a few dollars more with no shipping. I meant the order was only for 2 baskets. No one told me there are 2 baskets per box from them. How I wound up with 8 baskets is beyond me but the price was supposed to be $14.99 and not $53.94.

The shipping should not be paid for since I did not authorize the completing of this transaction. I went to Wal-Mart and opened a box with the Chef's Basket in it and there was only 1 in the box - not 2! On October 31, 2011; Jed, from customer service told me to take it back to UPS to ship it. They don't have prepaid pick up and further said that if I was told that it was "on hold" that it wasn't guaranteed to be "on hold". He also said that shipping is not included in the refund.

I am officially disputing this charge to my account because: 1. I was mislead on the teleprompts as to how many I ordered. 2. They told me the order was on hold and it wasn't. 3. I was told it was being processed and could not be cancelled then told it was already shipped. 4. There were 2 baskets in 1 box when it normally has 1 basket in the box. 5. Shipping was charged on something that was either supposed to be put on hold or not shipped. I never authorized to send it.

6. I have photos of what I was shipped. The total of what I ordered was supposed to be1 basket for $10.00, upgrade the order to two of higher quality wire for only $4.99 and there will no shipping involved. The total was supposed to be $14.99 and not $53.94. I feel this was an illegal transaction and I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau, Consumer Affairs and find out if there is any legal resources I can access to stop this. In the meantime I do not want them to have my money.

I should get all my money back including shipping since it originally was supposed to be free shipping and they charged my account for it. I was told it was on hold then told it was being processed (which it was never supposed to come off "hold") then told it has already been shipped when I wanted to cancel it (still supposed to be on hold). I only ordered 1 basket and prompt said if I upgrade to better wire I would get another one free with free shipping. I wound up with 8.

Original review: March 10, 2011

My wife ordered one RoboStir for $9.99. The company took $80.06 out of my checking account. When I talked to the company, they kept telling me my wife had ordered two of them, and at the time my wife bought the item, they kept trying to sell her items that she did not want.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2011

I received a card in the mail saying my ordered item is currently on back order, and that my credit card will not be charged until the merchandise is shipped. I did not order anything from this company, have never ordered anything from this company. Has it been under another name? Anyway, they have order numbers, descriptions, and quantities of items I do not even need (no one in my household does). The company wants me to sign the card and return it post paid to them if I wish to cancel. Where could this have come from? What can I do? I plan to call the BBB NJ tomorrow.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2010

After viewing the Shoes Under advertisement on TV, I ordered the storage system online. I thought I was ordering what was advertised. When it arrived, the storage system shipped was just the plastic compartment part. I then called the company and was told that I had to purchase the deluxe model in order to receive a sturdier storage system and could not purchase just the inserts for the ones previously bought.

The plastic storage system is flimsy, hard to navigate in closet or under a bed, and are completely unacceptable. I bought eight storage systems; what a waste of money. I feel that the items being advertised are misrepresented on both TV and on the Web and they should state that the model we are viewing is the deluxe model or supply their customers the opportunity to buy inserts for the malfunctioning system they are now selling. I bought the system some months ago, and I think the return option is out of the question. $80.00 plus shipping and handling is the financial loss. I could have bought the same thing flimsy Shoes Under from Walmart or CVS for less money if that was what I wanted. I wanted the Shoes Under that they advertised.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2010

Then ***, aged 36, residing at *** Tuticorin, Tamilnadu. I gave order for air lounge and got the same through VPP. Within a week itself, the air has got leaked slowly and become useless within an hour. Then again I tried to fill up the air but I got the same result. So I have mailed to Tele Brands India regarding this issue and asked them to assist me to rectify this problem but even up to today, there was no response from them. Even though the price is high, I had brought the product because of the brand name. But I think now that I was cheated cheaply by them by not responding or assisting me in this issue. I don't know how to rectify this problem. Rs. 6000+ is not a small amount for me.So I need an action to assist me to solve this problem by returning back my money or replacing the product with a new one. Waiting for your reply.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2010

I went to place an order for a product called Heeltastic. The product was $10 with a free bonus and free manicure kit. I ordered 2 of the same. On the website, shipping is $6.99. Then after I was done with the order, it came out to $20 for both and $27.96 for shipping. I could not believe how much shipping was so I looked to see how long it will take to get to my house and it will take 3 to 6 weeks not days to get to my house. I thought I was being overcharged for shipping of a product that only cost $20. Not even 15 minutes later, I called TeleBrands about this.

I was told because I just ordered the product it was not yet in their system so the gentleman named Vincent placed a "hold" on my order. The next day I checked my bank account online, and would you believe it, they had already started a transaction of $47.96 on my account. I called again and spoke to another gentleman and he said to me that my order was not showing as processed, and I told the gentleman how could that be if it's showing up as a money transaction on my bank account. He assured me that there was nothing he could do at the moment and that Vincent placed a "hold" on the order and not worry and call tomorrow.

So I did and guess what, now all of sudden Vincent can't help me because the order was processed. What a joke! Now I have to wait for the product to get to my house, which will take 3 to 6 weeks, then I have to return it and wait another 10 days to get a refund. If this company will treat me this way now, what will happen if they start taking money of my account because they want to and can? I will never order from this company again and I'm calling my bank not to let any other transactions with TeleBrands come through, of course after my refund.

TeleBrands Company Information