1.5/5 (113 ratings)

About RipOffReport.com

RipOffReport.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RipOffReport.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about RipOffReport.com?

Original review: April 30, 2022

This company is destroying lives by allowing anyone to write anything without proof. It happened to me and it has been so damaging on every level. Why does Google and other search engines allow this company in their search engines? It makes them look bad too.

Original review: April 17, 2022

If anyone comes across the name Tessjoy on eBay or Bonanza site do not buy any spells or any amulets from this person. She is a scammer. She is conning people out of their hard earned cash. She claims she can sell you amulets or talismans that can make you rich or lose weight or bring your lover back and all the rest of the rubbish that goes with it to make you believe she has powers so do your selfs a favor and avoid this scammer.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2021

This company is an excellent and professional, more power should be granted to them. It is fair and does an great job for consumers. My coin was replace with a counterfeit coin by a company I trusted. Upon research of the company website valuable information, I was able to confirm bad business practices and harm done to consumers like myself. Consumers need more companies like RipOffReport.com, that is willing to help consumers. They have my full support, and I am grateful for their platform that I can tell the truth to the world. I was taught that the customer is always right because without them no business is true business. Companies be honest and create value for customers, resolve matters that are true. There is enough wealth in this world and ripping off consumers will not make you rich.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

In December 2020, the company was contracted to put together a $1,300 package that included a copyrighted logo, business cards, and a completed website with no additional fees for 3 years. The original cost was $300 without the website. The first guy asked for additional fees in order to lock in the logo. The offer was increased after charging another $600. After not seeing the results and request for more money, scam artist #1 is replaced by scam artist #2 who claims he is one of the owners that is personally taking over the project.

In order to complete everything properly, the total fees went to $1,300 so that it would be a complete package handled by the owner. Meanwhile, there is a 30-day refund policy that they refused to honor. I requested the refund within the time frame, but they say, "We never give refunds." The website was never fully functional as expected. In March I get an email saying I need to pay another $700 because WordPress fees have gone up. If I don't pay, the website will be pulled. After calling and complaining, a 3rd representative got involved. He states that all their people were fired and they are re-focused on customer service. He is the project manager, and will personally manager our project. We just need to trust him 1% and pay the $700.

When asked why haven't we received anything but a broken website for $1,300, he said he can fix everything if I just pay. I asked about my logo and business cards I never received. His response, they got rid of those people who promised those things. He said he would look into it. I said is Luke one of the owners? He said yes. Is he still working for the company? He said yes. I said why not ask him about the things I have already paid for, but never received. His response, "Just trust me 1% and pay the $700 and everything will be taken care of." Information containing who is running the company is not available. This is without a doubt a Rip Off Company that has similar complaints with the BBB and others.

Original review: April 15, 2021

Every time I try to access rip off report I get a '1020' error and a message about 'attacks'. When I tried to communicate with them by sending an email to support@ripoffreport.com (without spaces) I got a bounce saying it was blocked. Funny, I've never posted anything there or done any 'attacks' - whatever that means.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

Ripoff Report claims to be "for consumers and businesses", but it is not true. I am a private citizen and not a business owner. Ripoff Report has published eight pages (see the attachment) full of fake, uncorroborated, document-less, completely fabricated, defamatory, insulting, harassing "reviews" about me. Like I said, I don't sell anything or offer services. These "reviews" state I am a "sex offender", "scammer", "disturbed stalker", "criminal", "cheater", "Internet freak", "under investigation", "total fraud", "have sick hobbies", "use fake credentials", "attack Harvard University" and more. I am an honest man: I have never been charged or tried in my life. Actually, I have never been in court, not even for civil litigation. Why did this website decide to destroy my life with those horrible pages? I never contacted them because I don't want them to extort me money and because I don't even know them. RipoffReport.com is the pits: I wonder why they are still on the Internet.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

…It is no accident that Google removed this fraudulent website from the vast majority of US and international search engine results. That being said, when Ripoff Report published an uncorroborated, anonymous, ultra-negative "review" about my store, my assistant made the mistake of contacting them by email. They said we could sign a contract and pay thousands of dollars to "repair our online reputation", which meant they would edit the webpage to make it a positive one. We were not interested in this mafia-style proposal, and did not respond.

Some time later, new extremely negative, fake reviews were added to the page. We still refused to pay the extortionist(s) who managed the site, although we lost many potential customers. Eventually, three years ago Google kicked out Ripoff Report. If I am not mistaken, the website still appears in other search engines which, however, make up less than three percent of the global search engine usage. The bottom line is bye bye Ripoff Report, you are doomed.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2021

RipOff Report is a terrible, terrible website. They should be shut down. I wrote a review that was about the wrong company, and it was extremely damaging to the organization that it was not intended for. I apologized to them and I contacted RipOff Report and asked them to remove the review and explained the situation and they refused. If RipOff Report are the one's publishing and "approving" the content, then they should be held accountable for the information they post, or at least allow the option for the author to redact the post if it was incorrect. Do yourself a favor and just stay away. The reviews are not validated in any way.

RipOffReport.com response

Users of Ripoff Report's website acknowledge its Terms of Service, twice, including checking a box that, in short language, and among other things, explains that submissions are final and cannot later be edited or removed, BEFORE the user presses the submit button. If a User writes a Report, and they feel the need to later clarify or correct information, as identified in our Terms of Service and the check box, they can always file an Update to the Report to add such additional information.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

We use Rip Off Report as one of our methods of reporting scam artist buyers who attempt to steal products from us. They are great for catching people in the act when the con artist sees that their name has been splattered all over the internet. They will warn merchants about buyers who purposely file fraud credit card disputes to steal merchandise. The person will find out that what they have done is now public and the first thing they will try to do is slander the person that put it up, with no proof of anything. The thief will say something. The person reporting it will come up with evidence. The buyer either runs and hides or changes the subject or refuses to answer the concrete evidence against them and they just run and hide, like they think they can get away with it.

Places like ripoff report make the person think twice about committing fraud. If you cant back up what you say then you have no business even saying anything. If you do without proof, be prepared to be hit with a lawsuit! The fact is the merchant is all alone and no one is on their side. So you have to take action and rip off report is one of the tools we use.

RipOffReport.com response

Thanks for the feedback, "Goaddy".

As you have described, the world we live in is one where both consumers and businesses alike have to stay vigilant.

No matter who is writing a review, truthful posts, that stick to the facts, and can be backed up with witness states or documents are the best type of postings. You can read tips about what makes good post here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/faq#themakingsofagoodreport.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I wrote a report in this site to say the true about a scammer to avoid any other victims from Brian ** from NC. As long as you write the true this is a great way to avoid future victims. In my case I show proof of all the lies and scam from this couple. I wrote my name and add why he is a scammer. This is a way to show to the public to be careful with this individuals. WITH PROOF.

RipOffReport.com response

Not sure if you are talking about Ripoff Report or not?

You're absolutely right that it is important to make sure that you tell the truth when writing a review, whether here on Consumer Reports, over on our website, RipoffReport.com, or anywhere else. It's also important to be able to back up statements with evidence whenever possible to help protect yourself from potential defamation lawsuits. Plus, a review with supporting evidence may be perceived as more credible to onlookers.

RipOffReport.com Company Information