Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.07/5

Fredericks of Hollywood Reviews

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

This is the second time I have purchased from them and been disappointed. All the lingerie was too small even though I used the size guide and ordered my usual sizes. Also the items are not quality; seem cheaply made. I won't be ordering from them again. I am sorry I didn't see your website before ordering. I do not recommend this company. I am returning all except for a swimsuit I ordered which does fit. However, I am not particularly happy with the quality either, but it is a final clearance item for which they will not refund me.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

They are out of business in the malls for a reason. They can't change with the times. The website is very outdated. It is awkward and annoying pop ups obscure the page when you are trying to search. The search function is not accurate. The page loads slow on high speed. The measurements are not detailed. Size 8 is a medium means nothing to me. It's lingerie, show a bust, waist and hips sizing. The gown I got had a huge stomach area and tiny hips. I'm not a pencil. poorly made. The worst part is the returns. They give you a PNG file to download. A PNG FILE! What is this 1999? I had to find a file converter to PDF and even then the part the post office would scan is partially cut off. Did someone's great uncle design and maintain the site? Get an IT professional for goodness sake, you're in CA.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

Received an email for $11 sale on bras and lingerie. I am a petite female so of course the smaller sizes fit me. Upon shopping around on the website there was no offers available to me unless I wanted to look for a one-size fits all outfit, which we all know the one size does not always fit all. It is very unfair and unprofessional to not offer sales in all sizes that you normally sell.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

All (12) items I ordered came in proper package and on time to Canada. But the items don’t look same as on website. :( Their stuff in reality is completely different and Cheap!!! Glad, at least I ordered most of items on extra sale... But don’t know yet, how much will be invoice for duties/taxes for Canada.... All 12 Items of Lingerie, I received from them, made of cheap - cheap fabric :-( Deana Mesh rob, that I received in reality, completely made from different colour and type of fabric. Fabric their lingerie made of, Reminds me ->> Cheap fabric of $- store products and Cheap Halloween costumes made in China. And lingerie sewed in non accurate way, stitches are horrible:-( Very Low and Cheap quality lingerie, don’t recommend. :-(

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

This experience has been awful! I’m so upset that I spent $45 on product not including tax and shipping for it to come in and not be as advertised. Then I go to return it and they refund me $4.97! Why??? So I emailed them to ask where the rest of my refund was and to give me a breakdown as to how they could justify $4.97 and it took them over a week to respond. They still have not responded with an explanation of why I only received this amount. None of my items were final sale or even clearance. And nowhere in their return policy does it specify getting only a partial refund. I’ve been emailing them and still getting no response. I hope at least this review will prevent anyone else from shopping there. Don’t waste your money!! And save yourself the stress.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fredericks of Hollywood?

Original review: Sept. 21, 2019

I ordered some final sale underwear on a Friday night. I had a free shipping code but there was no place to put it so I clicked the next button and my order was submitted before I could input a code. I immediately tried to cancel it through their complicated system only to be emailed that my item had already shipped. Really, late Friday night a minute after I ordered? And then the item I ordered was $2 but shipping was $10.95 which is INSANE for lingerie. The following morning I got an email that the item shipped so I should’ve been able to cancel it. Terrible service, will never order again.

Original review: July 29, 2019

Ordered an item and it was way too small. I paid for return shipping so they wouldn’t charge me. They only refunded $17 for a $30 item!!!! Emailed several times!!!! You won’t get your money back for returned items which are not true to size.

Original review: June 17, 2019

Return policy is no returns on sale items. Absolutely no exchanges. If they do accept your return, they will deduct 5.95. Received poorly made corset and no one answered any of my emails for return. They just sent me the initial email on return policy. Considering I would lose 33% to have received defective merchandise, I’ll just have it repaired. Bad customer service and poor merchandise.

Original review: May 29, 2019

This people are legit scam, I emailed them since May 22nd 5 mins after placing my order to change the sizes after I read reviews online about how their stuff runs terribly small, till date only an acknowledgement email I received, no one is responding on FB, email, phone, Instagram and they delete the messages after reading without responding. They went ahead and send extremely terrible bras, even the one at Primary that's 3 for $10 is by far better than it. Please read reviews on Google before shopping from them.

Original review: May 28, 2019

I purchased several items a couple of weeks ago. One of the items was damaged. There is no phone number to reach an actual person regarding issue and the company hasn’t responded to my emails. I elected to mail everything back because they didn’t respond. Now, I’m waiting to see if they’ll actually refund my money! Avoid this company!!!!

Fredericks of Hollywood Company Information