1.07/5

139 Fredericks of Hollywood Consumer Reviews

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. None of the items I ordered were sized as the website described. Everything was too small. I sent my order back the way the return policy instructed. I was then issued a partial refund. When I finally reached customer service through email after multiple failed attempts over the phone, I was told we didn’t ship back all the products. I explained the woman nothing fit so the entire shipment was sent back. She continued to argue that’s not what they received. I said, "It’s kind of hard for me to prove your warehouse people made an error." She then said that my issue would have to go further up the chain to get resolved. That was 3 weeks ago. I have since sent multiple emails again and I now can’t get a reply. I will never purchase anything from this retailer again! Save your money! The items will not fit and you won’t be able to return them without a hassle!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I ordered items and paid for 2 day shipping. Fredericks charged my card and I have not received any type of confirmation for shipping or for the order. I have called them 4 times and no one answers or I get cut off. Just spoke to my credit card company and I have to file in writing a dispute which will take 60 to 90 days. I am furious and out a few hundred dollars. I had no idea this company was a fraud. Never thought to check their reviews as they have been around for years.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I Bought 6 items from the online store. I am 5'7" and 180lbs, 36D and I know my measurements. Their sizing chart doesn't match their lingerie at all. I could wear a large in some items perfectly but in other similar items they were way too small. Some items were not as pictured, like odd extra fabric that stuck out on the sides, loose fabric on the front of a full figured bra and the transparency of fabric were different than detailed pictures. NO EXCHANGES are made at Fredericks! What?! I will not order again from them.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

In an age of high performing companies this one defies the trend by operating badly and without concern for customers. I bought an item for my wife to be delivered in 4/6 days. 9 days later it’s not arrived and the tracking number does not work. I have emailed customer support (not correct terminology for these clowns) and have not received one reply. I guess I might receive the product I paid for but maybe I will not. Who knows? Certainly not Fredericks and they have no desire to help or communicate. Don’t buy from these bad business people. Instead put pins in your eyes. The experience will be much the same.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Wow so disappointed, I never thought to check complaints because they have been around for years. I use to receive the magazine and they use to be in malls so when I decided to place my order on 11/23 I never thought twice about it. I have yet to receive tracking and still no product in hand. I have called twice and waited for over 30 minutes without any answer. I have also emailed them twice and no response. Seriously Frederick's what a disappointment. Never would have thought I would have gotten scammed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fredericks of Hollywood?

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I ordered 3 items on 11/9/2018. When I did receive my package 2 weeks later it was someone else’s order in there. I sent an email immediately to them and I didn’t not hear back for over a week. When they did email back they asked me did I want a refund or my order and I said my order. They sent me a return label I mailed it back on the 25th. I sent an email yesterday asking about my order - still no reply. I am going to ask for a refund and go somewhere else.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

Ordered 5 pieces from Fredericks. A bra set, a couple thongs and a garter belt. The items were wrong than what I ordered online. Returned back to them within 1 week using their pre-paid label. Dropped off at FedEX. 3 weeks out I never got a response that they received the package. TRIED to contact customer service. It was non-existent. No reply to emails and phone calls to the 844 number. Was on hold for 30 minutes and disconnected from their end before speaking with a representative. Never received refund on items that weren't even what I ordered. SCAM!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I've been waiting literally a year for them to get my favorite thongs in a color other than white and in a size other than small. Seriously Fredericks, restock your products or shut down your useless website!! I'VE NEVER BEEN SO DISGUSTED WITH A COMPANY IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! GET YOUR CRAP TOGETHER!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I remember when Fredericks had great quality products. It was my go-to lingerie store but ever since they got out of the malls they have horrible quality products. Still, I have them one last shot at the end of June 2018. The items arrived and were substandard quality. I was issued a return slip, sent my products back, sent numerous email to check on the status of my return, and I AM STILL WAITING... in October 2018. I need my money back. It's not our problem you all can't get it together.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

Man! This company has won the award for WORST customer service in my book. I am a huge fan of the company, but God forbid the website crashes or has a glitch in the middle of making your purchase! They will not help you with anything! They will just tell you that they are sorry and there’s nothing they can do, which is a complete and utter lie because I have worked in plenty warehouses and customer service jobs to know that every customer is valued and there’s always something you can do. The worst part is, I literally told the lady on the phone that I just wanted to change to two-day shipping and I would be more than happy to pay the difference but no! Mind you, it was within the same hour of making the purchase. Once you submit the payment it’s like you have sold your soul.

Fredericks of Hollywood Company Information