1.3/5 (21 ratings)

About 123inkjets

123Inkjets is a website dedicated to selling printer ink and toner at discount prices. It has products for brands like HP, Canon, Epson, Brother, Lexmark, Dell and Samsung. Customers can shop by printer brand, family and model to find compatible ink and toner.

123inkjets Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 123inkjets?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about 123inkjets?

Original review: Jan. 10, 2017

I ordered two cartridges of each color a few months ago as backups for when my ink ran out. Now that I have tried using the cartridges from 123inkjets.com, most of them do not work. My printer gives me an error saying that the cartridge is damaged. Now I am out the money I paid. Stick with the genuine cartridges. At least you know they'll work and if not, you can get a refund.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2016

I had 100 e-mails from 123Inkjets in my mailbox today and I am so sick of it!!! Yes I have opted out but we all know that is a joke. I have called the office of this company and left a message for their marketing department. I am sick and tired of this deluge of e-mails.

Original review: June 24, 2016

I ordered a toner cartridge on 5/16/2016. It arrived about a week later. I did not open the box as it was ordered as a spare on 6/23/2016. We ran out of black toner. When I opened the box it had a magenta toner in it and the packing slip clearly says black toner. When I called customer service after being on hold for 7 minutes the girl I spoke with said they had a 30 return policy on wrong products received but would check with her supervisor.

After being put on hold again for 4 minutes she said her manager wasn't available and she would have to email me with what they could do 2 minutes later. I received a email that said it was over 30 days and nothing could be done however they would be happy to send another if I wanted to call back with a credit card number. Instead I just went to Staples. STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2016

I ordered 3 ink cartridges (because I know sometimes companies like this don't always have the best quality product). Each of the cartridges didn't work on my Epson xp 320 and now I'm out the money and time it takes to talk to this ** company. DON'T EVER ORDER FROM THEM! Save your time and money and go to Walmart.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2015

These guys are, by far, the biggest morons I have ever had to deal with. I run 2 businesses and my wife is in grad school. We need to utilize our printer virtually every minute of the day and then some. However, since our printer does not work without ink, we ordered from these shmucks, thinking that the order was sent out within a reasonable amount of time, after placing and paying for the cartridges. This order was placed on Friday, August 7th. On Tuesday, August 11th, I called to find out when I should expect to receive my order, and they said, "Oh, Mr. **, yeah about that... your order just came into our warehouse, because it was on back order, but it is going out today." So after them not offering anything more than a obligatory apology for my inconvenience, that was the end of that call, but I was angry, as I and my wife have been needing to print quite a bit of material, and it has now been backing up.

It is now Tuesday, August 17th, and guess what? Yep, it's still on back order (even though they lied and told me that they was on back order a week ago, but it was going out on the truck that day...). Apart from being lied to, the thing that made me most angry is the fact that I had to call, in order to find out that my order had not even been sent out. There was no email or phone call - apparently, this must be "business as usual" for these idiots. I finally just gave up on them and canceled my order, since my back ordered package had no arrival time in the foreseeable future, and I was tired of dealing with IQ's the equivalent of a mushroom. If you have any sense about you, it doesn't matter how cheap they sell you ink. If it never comes, then it's not worth the wasted time. Unfortunately, I can't gain that time back that I wasted on this sorry excuse for a company. But I can at least urge to you to not make the same mistake.

Original review: March 22, 2015

We tried them out, first time none of the ink jet cartridges worked. After providing screen shots they of the errors we received they gave us a credit and we sent the ink back. Now that I had a credit I decided to use it again after 1 year on my HP... Once again 2 of the 4 colors created problems (can not print more than one page, if I do, the color disappears... have to reset printer each time). Seriously it's not worth it, to use this site or ones like it. Too tired to call and explain all over again that my cartridges don't work. I broke down and bought OEM, now it works flawless.

Original review: March 20, 2015

I never signed up for this product. They charged my business credit card 8.95 twice in one month. They said they would give me credit for one and not the other. I was trying to save money and they charged me money for a product.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2014

ORDER so many times from them. As with every single order I ordered a lot of color & b&w cartridges. Always, from every single order there were at least 2 that were totally defective & did not work. I never bothered to contact them for replacement, but this last order I had 4 color cartridges that did not work. One did not even have any ink in it at all. A scam on their part. I called customer service & they gave me a very hard time. They said I needed to send back all the cartridges that did not work. I just discarded them since that was not possible. I did not know that you had to ship them back for credit. They won't even give me a replacement. They suck. Do NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THEM. THIS IS ON A CONSISTENT BASIS THAT I HAD PROBLEMS.

Original review: April 2, 2013

Their website provided me with the chip compatible with HP printer Hero 4.2 cartridge to refill. It didn't work when received. When talking to customer support, they explained if I looked on other part of the site, it would've told me that. I said I wanted a full refund including shipping for their software limitations. They were originally going to charge me for chips I used trying to get the cartridge to work! They finally agreed to reimburse me the full amount, less shipping. I want shipping as well. I shouldn't be out of pocket for their software limitations. It's their software that provided and allowed me to check out incompatible chip in the first place.

Original review: March 31, 2012

On 1/13/12, I ordered a toner cartridge for a Xerox PE220 Laser Printer. Today, 3/31/12, I tried to install the cartridge and was unsuccessful. It would not slide into place. Looking at the invoice, it states the toner cartridge shipped was a Xerox Comp PE120 Toner - Laser Toner Cartridge PE120. Is it safe to assume your company sent the wrong cartridge? Regardless, I wish to return the cartridge and receive a credit on my credit card in the amount of $53.94. Please advise.

123inkjets Company Information