MoveSafe Relocation

Written by
Author picture
Edited by

About MoveSafe Relocation

MoveSafe Relocation is a moving broker that offers local, long-distance and commercial moves. It also rents storage units. As a broker, MoveSafe connects customers with moving companies across the nation that fit their needs and budget. You can get a free quote by submitting an online form with your personal information and details about your move.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Local and long-distance moves
  • Offers storage units and services
  • Free quotes
  • Authorized by USDOT
Cons
  • Very limited website information
  • No pricing information
  • Unspecified service area

MoveSafe Relocation requirements

To get a quote for your move, you’ll need to fill out a form online. This form will ask for certain personal information, including your name and contact information, plus details about your move, like the date, pickup and drop-off locations, and the number of rooms.

Once the form is submitted, you’ll see an inventory sheet where you can select items that need to be moved. This is a pretty tedious process if you do your entire home, and you may need to set aside an hour or more. But it should ensure your quote will be more accurate.

Once the team has all that information, the company will contact you with a quote, and you can book your move.

MoveSafe Relocation availability

MoveSafe is located in Lake Worth, Florida. According to its website, it offers both local and long-distance moves, although it’s unclear how far its team will travel. Its website is very limited, so you’ll have to contact the company for more specific information.

MoveSafe Relocation services

MoveSafe Relocation offers the standard suite of moving services, which includes the following:

• Local moving
  • Long-distance moving
  • Custom office relocation packages

This company also offers storage units that can be leased on a short- or long-term basis. You can use these to store items between moves or as a one-off storage rental service.

MoveSafe Relocation’s status with the U.S. Department of Transportation indicates that it is a moving broker, not a direct mover. This means the company doesn't do the actual moving, but it will find and hire a moving company to fulfill the move for you. If you encounter an issue, you’ll likely be redirected to the moving company rather than MoveSafe itself.

MoveSafe Relocation’s additional services

Unlike some competitors, MoveSafe Relocation doesn’t promote any additional services, like white-glove delivery or packing assistance. That doesn’t mean it doesn’t offer any additional services, though. To learn more about other MoveSafe Relocation offerings, you can ask about add-ons when discussing your free quote.

How much does MoveSafe Relocation cost?

MoveSafe doesn’t share its pricing online. This is typical for a broker since moving can be unique to each home, business and move. You can get a free quote by calling the company directly or completing a form online. According to its refund policy, MoveSafe charges a nonrefundable deposit, although it’s unclear how much that is.

The average cost for moving is between $80 and $100 per hour for two movers, although if you have a bigger house or more goods, you should expect to spend more than that since you’ll need more team members to get the job done.

If you’re moving across state lines, your price could be upwards of $5,000, depending on the distance and size of the move.

MoveSafe does offer some discounts, including the following:

• Early reservation
  • Military
  • Senior citizen
  • Student

MoveSafe Relocation FAQ

What is MoveSafe Relocation?

MoveSafe Relocation is a moving broker located in Lake Worth, Florida. It helps connect individuals with a moving company that fits their needs for local and long-distance moves. It also offers office relocation and storage services.

How does MoveSafe Relocation work?

Working with MoveSafe Relocation starts with an online quote. You’ll submit your contact information and details about your home and move, including an inventory of everything you want to move. Once that information is submitted, MoveSafe will contact you with pricing and other details.

Where is MoveSafe Relocation available?

It’s unclear where MoveSafe Relocation is available, although it’s likely available nationwide since it’s a moving broker. You’ll have to contact the company directly for availability details.

Is MoveSafe Relocation legit?

While MoveSafe is a USDOT-registered broker, we don't currently have enough reviews to verify customer experience. The company seems to have a legitimate website, but it’s worth doing more investigating before finalizing your plans or paying a deposit.

Stars Rating

• 70%
  • 0%
  • 0%
  • 6%
  • 24%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MoveSafe Relocation?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MoveSafe Relocation?
    MoversPunctuality & Speed

Reviewed May 9, 2024

Proficient, amicable, and reliable. I can't express an adequate number of beneficial things about this moving company. At the point when individuals consider what a moving company ought to be, this is all there is to it. These men work rapidly. We were stunned by how quick they moved the entirety of our furnishings. Their costs are perfect. I never compose audits however I just needed to for this company. In the event that you're searching for movers, LOOK NO FURTHER. They make the pressure of moving melt away by dealing with everything. MoveSafe Relocation, you are marvelous! Many thanks for all you did.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

PriceMoversQuote AccuracyPunctuality & SpeedDamagePacking

Reviewed March 5, 2024

I highly suggest this moving company! I moved last Monday and they gave me the best moving quote. They showed up on time, packed up the truck in about 40 minutes to an hour and took about the same amount of time to unload. They were very conversational, quick, careful with fragile boxes I had, and even give an opportunity for to tighten up some loose screws on some of my furniture. What truly sets MoveSafe Relocation apart is their dedication to customer satisfaction. They addressed all concerns punctually and went above and beyond to accommodate my specific needs. Additionally, their pricing was fair and transparent, with no extra fees or surprises. I will definitely recommend them to friends and family for the future moves!!

Reviewed March 2, 2024

I have moved many times in the last 10 years, and I was hesitant about using a moving company because I did not want to feel like I was being sold a product. However, Movesafe and Shane made the process really easy. They were transparent about their prices, communicative the day of the move, and made sure that I did not have to deal with any hidden charges. Will definitely continue with them on my next move.

Customer ServicePriceMoversQuote Accuracy

Reviewed Feb. 10, 2024

Moving can be very stressful. When I went online to look for a moving company and started getting phone calls I noticed something strange about most of the calls I received. Every agent asked me what I was quoted from each company so they could come in lower than the others. Until I spoke with Michael **. He went over every detail from A-Z and never asked me what other companies quoted me, this was the price for what we needed and that’s it. I knew I found my company right then and there. Come moving day everything went as explained and my move went smooth. I cannot thank Michael and his team enough for helping me relocate my family with the least amount of stress possible.

Customer Service

Reviewed Feb. 10, 2024

My experience with Move Safe Relocation was an ideal moving experience. From the customer service to the actual move itself. Move Safe was honest and worked with me every step of the way. From a completely stressful situation of moving and trying to figure out how, I had Move Safe to guide me into the best direction making it less stressful. Working with me financially, answering my calls, taking care of my furniture, and keeping me up to date in the whole process. I definitely recommend this company as a whole.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPriceMoversQuote AccuracyPacking

Reviewed July 15, 2024

Should have read more of their reviews and gone with my gut. They lowball (and not by a little). Sales guy - Nick ** is a smooth talking con artist. Nothing he told me was true and my $11,000 quote cost me $21,000 in the end. The guy tried to convince me we could move a 5 bedroom home with 30 boxes and in one 28’ truck and 1500 cubic feet of truck space. Was charged for over 200 boxes and a second truck. Stuff is loaded and taken to warehouses, off loaded and then reloaded in a semi to be delivered. 24/7 emergency number a total joke and the minute the scam is on you’ll never hear from Nick again. Simply put - just don’t use Move Safe or any “broker” for your long distance move.

Reviewed July 10, 2024

Horrible service, their ETA has been incorrect for 4 days in a row. We are still waiting for delivery and when the delivery will actually be taking place. We do not even know where our things are. This is so disturbing!!!!

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPriceMoversQuote Accuracy

Reviewed July 8, 2024

MOVE SAFE Relocation is a scam operation. They seem very friendly- don't be fooled. We spent several hours on the phone measuring furniture and counting boxes. They even looked through each room of the house via the online posting of our home sale and discussed the size of the move, and obtained a price. Then on the next call just before the move, the price was increased by over $2,000. On the day of the move when the truck showed up, the cost rose again over $3,000. Our original quote of $5858.42 went to $10,178.85 ON THE DAY OF OUR MOVE. We were told it was a choice of not moving or doing the move. I called the customer service line and was told they would need ten days to review. No return call. I called again and they said they would "resolve by the end of the week". Then I learned the storage of our household would now be doubled because of the additional cubit feet they discovered.

We arranged to have our things moved to a storage facility nearer our ultimate move. We were told to expect a call 4-21 days of the day they would arrive. In the meantime, a family member passed away and we were unable to connect with anyone to find out if there was a chance they would come if we were gone for the funeral. THESE PEOPLE are not reliable or accurate in estimates. They do not follow through as they promise. DO NOT WORK with them. They advertise "stressfree" moving and "great communication". The truth is, they have taken what we understood to be a good plan into a nightmare. They have cost our family money we did not plan on and have worried us about the safety and integrity of our home furnishings and personal effects. NO STARS. Only a WARNING.

Lisa

Ours rose by $10,000

Customer ServiceMoversQuote AccuracyDamagePacking

Reviewed July 4, 2024

This is a moving broker company, nothing was true that Shane told me, said there wasn’t going to be a up charge, they also will 4 square you like a used car salesman, first up charge was when I requested a second virtual inventory, that one was 3000.00 more than when the movers showed up, they said I was over in my cubic feet by 1200, that up charge was over 4000.00, the company they sent was Seven Generation Moving and Storage, they loaded 2 Trucks on a Sunday, asked when I could receive the load, I said Wednesday to give me enough time to get there before them, didn’t hear from them by Wednesday, called the company twice without a return call, called MoveSafe, stayed on hold for 30 minutes, was told that was normal and they had no idea when my stuff was going to arrive, well I finally got a text from the that it was going to be 2-4 more days before it will arrive.

10 days later I finally got my things, come to find out my stuff had been transferred to other trucks in the process, looks like they just threw the box, no matter what it was, they caved in the box with my 75 inch TV and broke the screen, dented up the whole top of my husband’s BBQ, broke the side table of the other BBQ, dented up our garage cabinets, broke 1 of my kitchen chairs and banged up all 4 sides of my dining room table, some of my boxes looked like they were drug behind the truck, whoever did the transfer absolutely had no regard to damaging whatever he touched some of it looks intentional, our blower is missing, haven’t gone through everything yet, this has been the worsts experience ever, MoveSafe will just collect your money then ignore you. Pay a little more, go directly to a legitimate company and know when you are receiving your stuff.

Customer ServiceContract & TermsQuote AccuracyPunctuality & Speed

Reviewed June 25, 2024

MoveSafe Relocation is a sham! This is NOT a moving company -- it is a moving broker whose employees are script-trained to con customers out of thousands of dollars. After MoveSafe takes your money as a "reservation/deposit," they will contract with a no-name, shifty group of people with a truck who will show up late, require several thousand more dollars in cash or on-the-spot personal check, and then give you a run-around about loading the truck and delivering your household goods and valuables. If you try to call MoveSafe for support or customer service, you will get nowhere -- just more script and runaround. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! It is a sham and should be shut down.

MoveSafe Relocation Company Information