3.6(261)

About Bellhop

Bellhop offers local, fixed-price long-distance, and corporate moves. It also provides hourly labor to help move your furniture and load or unload your truck. The company sells several packing supply kits to make your move easier and offers packing services and container solutions in select markets.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Tracking app
  • Custom packages
  • Hourly rates available
  • Packing supply kits available
Cons
  • No international relocation services
  • Not available in all states
  • No storage facilities

Stars Rating

• 55%
  • 11%
  • 1%
  • 4%
  • 29%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bellhop?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bellhop?
    Customer ServiceMoversPunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Feb. 10, 2024

Disappointing Experience with Bellhop Moving. I strongly advise against using Bellhop Moving. Initially, the booking agent seemed friendly and accommodating, but the experience quickly turned sour. They subcontracted the job to another company without transparency, resulting in communication issues and unexpected fees. Changing the move window by a mere two hours became an ordeal, with delayed responses and unexplained rate changes. Despite my efforts to resolve issues with their operations team, I was met with indifference and lack of follow-up. Even when canceling the reservation two weeks in advance due to these issues, they refused to refund the deposit. Overall, a frustrating and disappointing experience.

Pinned

We apologize for the disappointing experience you had during your move. We understand your frustration with the subcontracting process, communication issues, and unexpected fees. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we take it seriously. We will address these concerns with our team to improve our services. We regret any inconvenience caused during your move and appreciate your honesty. If you need further assistance or have any additional details to provide, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team.

Reviewed Dec. 8, 2023

If I could give no stars, I would. Bellhop moved some of our heavier items (washer/dryer, 2 fridges, a treadmill, etc) in July 2023. The truck was almost 40 minutes late arriving because Bellhop dispatch sent them the wrong address. The team arrived with no tools (blankets, straps, furniture or appliance dollies, etc.) so they were ill equipped to handle a move of any kind.

One of their movers dropped our washing machine not once but TWICE. The first time, I was assured the washer was fine/not damaged, the second time, the mover dropped to the ground and rolled around on the ground like a scalded dog because he dropped (not placed) the washer on his toe (this was not the first of his dramatic outbursts). Not only did they drop the washer, they dropped a $1,500 treadmill on hardwood floors, they also dropped and damaged a cherry chest of drawers. The driver assisted intermittently to keep the team on schedule, which ended up being a failed endeavor as it took them 10+ hours to complete the move.

I am now battling back and forth with their customer service team lead, Jack Dent, regarding the broken washer. He is useless and has given no actual resolution to the problem. An initial claim was filed against the other items, which had noticeable damage. That claim was "closed" and Bellhop is refusing to address the issue of the broken washing machine (the entire drum was broken away from the inside of the washer, due to their negligence) because the first claim was closed. We were not aware of any damage to the washer since it was placed in storage, by their movers, with the assurance it had not been damaged in their possession. Bottomline - do NOT do business with the movers at Bellhop if you have any desire for your items to arrive unscathed and in working order. Run far and run fast.

Pinned

We are deeply sorry for the damages that occurred during your move with Bellhop. We understand that you trusted us to protect your belongings, and we failed to meet your expectations. Our Operations Team is committed to preventing damages, and we have shared your feedback with our Market Manager to ensure that our mover's performance improves for the future. We appreciate your detailed feedback and sincerely regret the challenges you faced during your move. We have noticed that you have been in contact with our Claims Team regarding these damages. We apologize that you are not satisfied with our proposed compensation. Please note that we compensate for damages based on each item's moving industry standard weight, calculated at .60/lb as stated in our Terms of Service. We understand that no amount of compensation can change what happened or make up for the disappointment you experienced. Nonetheless, we value your feedback and take it to heart as we continue to refine our claims processes and strive to provide the best possible service to all of our customers. After a thorough review, we want to inform you that the settlement offer provided is final, as it aligns with our terms and policies agreed upon. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and hope that we can regain your trust in the future.Thank you.

MoversPacking

Reviewed Oct. 17, 2023

Fantastic guys did an excellent job. Every one of them deserve a raise. I would use these particular guys again. David packed the truck like a jigsaw puzzle and was an expert at it, CJ and Trey and Jamie went above and beyond for us. I hope we never move again but I will remember you for next time.

Pinned

Thank you, Karen! We're so happy to hear about your excellent experience. We wish you the best as you settle into your new place.

MoversPunctuality & SpeedPacking

Reviewed Sept. 28, 2023

Timely and efficient service. The crew was very courteous and professional. Items were protected very well. Packing of the truck was very timely and efficient. Would recommend to anyone wanting a stress free move. The driver arrived on time and was easy to track progress. A dedicated truck/driver is definitely the way to go.

Pinned

Thank you, William! We're so happy to hear about your excellent experience. We wish you the best as you settle into your new place.

Customer ServiceMoversPunctuality & SpeedDamagePacking

Reviewed Sept. 15, 2023

Don't expect any compensation for damages or even a proper acknowledgment of them. Several of our belongings were damaged in the move and we were directed to file a claim online, but we've only received automated responses, no communication from an actual human, and no resolution after several weeks. The loading crew that showed up on our move-out date was not uniformed and not all of them were there on time. They also did not present any paperwork, refused to scan the code Bellhop told us they would need, and complained about their own interactions with Bellhop when pressed about it. They did not pack our items securely or use adequate furniture pads either, which we believe resulted in some of the damage that occurred. They also partly tore off the mattress bag our Bellhop agent told us we would have to provide, and the mattress arrived filthy and damaged as well.

The trucking service seemed fine, with a timely arrival at both loading and unloading locations. The unloading crew were also fine, at least in comparison to the loading crew. They did their best to tape the mattress cover back together before any further damage occurred, though they did add some minor damage to another piece of furniture by allowing part of it to fall off the truck deck when trying to handle too many pieces at once. The majority of our belongings did arrive on time and undamaged, so this wasn't an absolutely horrible experience, but Bellhop was not the cheapest of our options, and we chose them because we thought we were getting superior service for the added expense. I'm left wishing we had saved the money and gone with a cheaper competitor.

Pinned

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent move with Bellhop. We're truly sorry to hear about the challenges you faced during your relocation, and we appreciate your candidness in detailing your experience.

First and foremost, we want to extend our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused by the damages to your belongings. We understand how frustrating it can be to have items damaged during a move. Our claims department has been actively working to address your concerns and has provided a settlement offer for the damages. We're committed to resolving this matter promptly and to your satisfaction.

We also regret that your initial experience with the loading crew did not meet your expectations. We take this feedback seriously and will use it as an opportunity for improvement. We have protocols in place to ensure our teams are uniformed and adhere to professional standards, and it's disappointing to hear that this was not the case during your move-out date.

Regarding the communication and interactions with our teams, we will investigate this further to ensure that our crews are better informed and prepared for all aspects of the move, including paperwork and procedures.

We appreciate your positive comments about our trucking service, including the timely arrivals and the efforts of the unloading crew. However, we understand that this does not fully compensate for the issues you encountered during the loading process.

At Bellhop, we strive to provide excellent service to all our customers, and it's disheartening when we fall short of these standards. We want to assure you that your feedback is invaluable, and we will use it to improve our services and training.

Once again, we apologize for the inconveniences you faced and appreciate your patience throughout this process. If you have any further questions or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to our claims department, who will continue to work with you toward a resolution.

Thank you for choosing Bellhop for your move. We value your business and the opportunity to make things right.

Reviewed Sept. 14, 2023

I have been using Bellhop for many years now. However, the team that I recently had the pleasure of working with was the best so far. They were punctual, helpful, and communicated well. Their positive attitudes made my stressful move stress-free. This was by far the best experience I have had with Bellhop. I believe they deserve a raise for their outstanding performance.

Pinned

Priscilla, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We hope you enjoy your new place.

MoversPunctuality & SpeedPacking

Reviewed Sept. 8, 2023

Excellent experience. They arrived on time and completely threw themselves into the work. Energetic and enthusiastic throughout. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for decent and friendly people who know how to help. The two men we had to help us were greatly appreciated. They were professional and knowledgeable extremely, and did great job packing the truck. I was in the military and no one has ever done this great a job.

Pinned

Allen, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're so glad that you trusted us with your move.

MoversDamagePacking

Reviewed Sept. 8, 2023

Two men worked hard loading the 16' PODS. They were professional and took care not to damage any of our household goods. We supplied the blankets, and they wrapped our furniture and used the wrapping plastic to secure the blankets. I would use them again. We tipped them online to show our appreciation for their hard work and professionalism.

Pinned

Benny, we’re so happy to hear that you loved your move! We wish you the best as you settle into your new home.

Reviewed Sept. 8, 2023

The team arrived on time and I was introduced to each one. They handled my household items with great care. They were fast yet still thorough. Moving can be a highly stressful process for a number of people so I really appreciate their expertise. I would definitely use Bellhop in the future.

Pinned

Carolyn, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review!

PriceMoversDamage

Reviewed Sept. 4, 2023

Great team. Took direction well. Brought good ideas for placing items in the home. Nothing was damaged. Took great care in moving things back and forth. Best move I ever had. Would definitely recommend this mover to anyone out there who needs a quick efficient move for a great price.

Pinned

Thank you, Fuad! We're so happy to hear about your excellent experience. We wish you the best as you settle into your new place.

Reviewed Aug. 28, 2023

The team was amazing and helped us move quickly and stress free. They arrived on time and helped disassemble furniture, communicated throughout the process, and helped get everything safely over to the new space. They also helped reassemble furniture and made sure we were satisfied with everything before leaving. Would highly recommend and use these services again!

Pinned

Thank you for the five-star rating, Navjot! We appreciate it.

MoversDamage

Reviewed Aug. 23, 2023

Overall the experience was excellent. They finished in under 4 hours and took care of all furniture. They also made sure to not damage anything, including the apartment, hallway, and stairwell. The movers were very friendly and definitely knew what they were doing. They also were able to do more than just the inside of the apartment, which was great as I have 2 grills.

Pinned

Leon, thank you so much for the wonderful review!

Customer ServiceContract & TermsPriceQuote Accuracy

Reviewed Aug. 23, 2023

BAIT-AND-SWITCH TACTICS, MOVER BEWARE! Moving my mom In St. Louis, MO: Quoted me via email at $200/hr for the job over a month in advance. The day before the move I received a call from a company that is not Bellhop but told me that they "picked up the contract through Bellhop". The next day the movers worked out well but then charged me $1150 on a $750 quote, a quote that Bellhop had provided. Instead of $200/hr, they charged $250, plus extra fees for the truck rental, all of which I was made aware of AFTER the move completed; I had no reason to think that the estimate had changed.

Single bedroom, in city move, 3.5 hours and 3 people with a truck rental. I just did a similar move in Sacramento but with a 2 bedroom and it cost me less than that. Bellhop is saying that they have no record of the transaction and that it isn't their responsibility. I still have the voicemail of the movers saying "Hi, this is (moving company name), we picked up your contract through Bellhop..." Check some other reviews, their backend systems (CRM) don't talk to each other (so they can claim there's no accurate record of your transaction) and their customer service is an insult to paying customers. I'd give no stars if it was an option.

Pinned

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent move experience, although we'd like to address your concerns professionally and constructively.

We are truly sorry to hear about the confusion and frustration you encountered during your move. We understand how essential it is for our customers to receive accurate and transparent pricing and information throughout the entire process.

First and foremost, we want to clarify that Bellhop both directly and thru moving partners in different markets, nonetheless, any service provided under our name, even if the move is subcontracted to a partner company. We apologize for any discrepancies in the pricing you received on the day of your move compared to the initial quote. We are committed to investigating this matter thoroughly.

We understand your concerns about the difference in pricing and the additional fees that may have not been communicated upfront. We acknowledge that this experience did not meet your expectations and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this caused.

We would like to work towards a resolution for you. To do this, we kindly request that you provide us with more details about your move, such as your booking reference number or any documentation you may have. This will help us investigate the situation further and ensure that we address your concerns appropriately.

Please know that your feedback is valuable to us, as it highlights areas where we need to improve our services and communication. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

Our goal is to ensure that our customers have a positive and stress-free moving experience, and we are committed to making things right for you.

MoversPunctuality & SpeedDamagePacking

Reviewed Aug. 16, 2023

Our experience with Bellhop was incredible! From the time they got there until they left they were professional and helpful. They knew what they were doing as far as packing a trailer and were very careful with our stuff. They were friendly, professional, and communicated well. We Highly recommend them!

Pinned

Thank you, Alicia! We're so happy to hear about your excellent experience. We wish you the best as you settle into your new place.

MoversDamagePacking

Reviewed Aug. 16, 2023

The move went well. Only took a few hours and the crew was professional and friendly. They didn’t damage any of my furniture, they were careful in handling my boxes and furniture. My only suggestion would be to communicate if you have any heavy/cumbersome furniture or fitness equipment that needs to be moved. That way they can be prepared.

Pinned

Elizabeth, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We hope you enjoy your new place.

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed Aug. 15, 2023

I had a 2 mile move of a 3BD house and it was a total disaster. For starters, they confirmed the move only required one 26 ft. Truck - I called and told them all other proposals I received were allocating two trucks and they told me I only need one - that truck filled in a couple of hours, then they wanted to reschedule another pick up later in the week, after rescheduling the move twice, it took a total of 2.5 days. I was missing expensive wine, liquor and other items that can’t be replaced and since Bellhop doesn’t want you to inventory your items - claims are difficult - it's been 14 days and they haven't given me a response on my claims submitted. No claims are allowed.

Unresponsive leadership on the move itself - movers and drivers kept calling people at HQ. None of the movers or drivers work for Bellhop. The driver and owner of the truck decided he wanted to leave early when there was 25% left to unload and left with MY BELONGINGS, without even telling me. I had everything from my toothbrush to my kid’s pajamas on the truck and had to call the police to try and retrieve. It was the worst customer experience I have ever received. So much was damaged in front of my eyes and discovered more.

Pinned

We want to begin by expressing our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and challenges you faced during your recent move. Your experience falls far short of our standards, and we deeply regret the distress it has caused you.

We truly understand the frustration you've feelt, particularly regarding the scheduling issues, missing items, and the unprofessional conduct displayed by some of the moving team members. This is not the level of service we aim to provide our customers, and we take your feedback seriously.

Our team is actively working to address these issues and improve our services. We want to assure you that your claims are being thoroughly reviewed, and we will make every effort to resolve them as quickly as possible.

Once again, we apologize for the inconveniences you've faced, and we appreciate your patience as we work to make this right for you. Your feedback helps us to identify areas for improvement, and we're committed to ensuring a better moving experience for our customers in the future.

If you have any further concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We value your business and your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.

Punctuality & SpeedPacking

Reviewed Aug. 13, 2023

We moved from Indianapolis to Denver. Bellhop provided a team of movers in Indy, a truck driver, and a team of movers to unload in Denver. Each party was punctual and took great care of our furniture and boxes. Overall great experience, as Bellhop provides a more personal and timely approach to long distance moves than most van lines.

Pinned

Adam, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're so glad that you trusted us with your move.

Reviewed Aug. 9, 2023

Was able to book a weekend move on a Friday when other Moving companies could not. Was alerted the day before that movers has accepted. But booking last minute I was prepared to move everything myself. That could be an issue if you NEED movers. Everything worked out for me so I am happy!

Pinned

Jamie, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We hope you enjoy your new place.

Customer ServiceMoversPunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Aug. 8, 2023

Efficient crew, worked quickly. They were pleasant and were able to do multiple stops without issue. The platform communication was straightforward. Truck was large so would have been able to do a much larger move even though I did not need it. They were also able to maneuver the truck into a small cul de sac easily and without incident.

Pinned

Juan, we’re so happy to hear that you loved your move! We wish you the best as you settle into your new home.

Reviewed Aug. 3, 2023

So efficient and professional. My movers were Aviel ** and Terez ** and they were kind, punctual (actually early), professional, and did not slack!! I’ve used other moving services before and have never found one as good as Bellhop and that’s because of Aviel and Terez! If you are in Chicago and get a choice of movers please choose them!!!

Pinned

Allie, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're so glad that you trusted us with your move.

Customer ServicePriceMoversQuote Accuracy

Reviewed July 25, 2023

Ordered PODS, and Bellhop seemed like the right decision, until it wasn’t. I booked online and labor quote was 129/hr. Paid non refundable deposit. A few days prior to my move, I was prompted to download a QR code and happened to check my dashboard, and labor had been increased to 179/hr without notice. Customer service rep said this is common practice and those who book online do not receive a genuine quote, and real quotes are only provided to those who book direct (phone) with the sales team. Wanted to post this for others to be aware. The one star is for the pencil pushers nothing against the hard working movers themselves.

Pinned

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your booking process. Our goal is to provide transparent and consistent pricing to all our customers, regardless of the booking channel used. We regret that this was not the case for you, and we are working diligently to address the issue and prevent it from happening in the future.

The discrepancy in the labor quote you received is due to a system error, and we understand how frustrating this can be. Rest assured that we are taking your feedback seriously, and our team is currently reviewing our processes to ensure that all estimates are accurate and consistent for every customer.

To make amends for the inconvenience caused, we have processed a refund of $29.80, which represents the booking fee you paid. While we understand that this doesn't fully compensate for the inconvenience, we hope it demonstrates our commitment to addressing the issue and providing better service in the future.

We value your feedback and appreciate your understanding as we strive to improve our services. If there is anything else we can do to assist you or if you have any further concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Once again, we apologize for any frustration this situation may have caused, and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Reviewed July 24, 2023

Good experience. Would be nice if the hour minimum was 2 hours. Took less than 2 hours to move my two-bedroom home but I still have to pay for 3 hours. But overall good experience and it was my first time using Bellhop. Team was fast and organized my storage very well.

Pinned

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're delighted to hear that you had a good experience overall and that our team efficiently organized your storage during the move. We appreciate your kind words and for choosing Bellhop for your first moving experience with us.

Regarding the minimum hour requirement, we apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. We understand that your move was completed in less than two hours, but unfortunately, the 3-hour minimum is a standard policy that we are unable to waive. However, we're glad to know that our team worked efficiently and got the job done swiftly.

We truly value your business and feedback, and we'll take your comments into consideration as we continually strive to improve our services. If you have any more questions or if there's anything else we can assist you with in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Thank you again for choosing Bellhop, and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again for any future moving needs you may have.

Movers

Reviewed July 19, 2023

My move was fraught with inconveniences that slowed down the moving out and moving in processes. Despite the delays and struggles (a thunderstorm, apartment complex not opening until 10 am when movers showed up at 8, apartment wouldn’t let us in until I showed up with a money order, etc.), the movers remained calm and friendly and did a great job finishing the move.

Pinned

James, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review!

Reviewed July 18, 2023

We were completely satisfied with our move experience! Team was punctual, attentive, and efficient. Contents of storage unit moved to an apartment on the 3rd floor in busy and crowded Nashville neighborhood. Team carried furniture and boxes up two flights of stairs with no elevators and in summertime's heat and humidity. No complaints! We will use Bellhop again.

Pinned

Theresa, thank you for taking the time to share your fantastic moving experience with us!

Customer ServiceMoversDamagePacking

Reviewed July 12, 2023

In addition to an incredible moving-day disaster in which Bellhop-hired movers showed up with no truck, no supplies and short 1 mover for an NYC to Nashville pack and move, Bellhop lost a priceless family heirloom while moving me from NYC to Nashville, May 25-27. There was no inventory list for any of the moving teams (even though I did a thorough video inventory chat with Jesse T.), so there is no record of the piece. I'm posting a photo here in the event (praying) SOMEONE received this by accident. It's a large, flat metal sign that was my Grandfather's auctioneering sign. It is white and has black font that reads:

RAY **, AUCTIONEER, **

It is a priceless family heirloom. I'm devastated that out of everything, this is missing and hasn't been recovered. Anna H. (manager) at Bellhop said she would personally call "every customer" that was on the truck's route after my stop. Apparently just 1 customer was called, in Florida. I am distraught. If anyone has the piece, please reach out to me or Bellhop. My email: **

Beware these are not Bellhop employees that move you - Bellhop is a moving broker. They hired 1 company to pack/physically move (Dumbo Movers in NY), 1 company as the truck (Queens of Deals in NY), 1 company to unpack on the delivery (random 3 guys in Nashville, didn't know each other, 1 guy didn't show up). I was assured everyone would be a 100% Bellhop employee. Please know that is not the case, these teams are not coordinated, and the process is unorganized and chaotic. The packing team in NY did not speak English and did not know I did not have my own truck (!!) and did not know the final destination of the move (long haul trip).

Several of my items showed up damaged and/or broken (3 lamps) and I was refunded approx $960 for the damages. That doesn't include the loss of my Grandfather's sign, which matters first and foremost. I have reached out to Bellhop leadership, including the CEO, through LinkedIn. It will take someone caring enough, with empathy and compassion, to take on sorting the route of the truck and tracking down customers at each stop. This is what I'm praying for and hoping that by getting the word out, folks will read this and be able to help. I am heartbroken and sick over the loss. Most of all, I don't want this kind of thing to happen to anyone else. Moving is stressful enough, who needs this? Thanks for reading.

Contract & TermsPriceMoversQuote Accuracy

Reviewed July 10, 2023

It was easy to get a quote, the contract process was straightforward, the moving team was excellent - the team lead communicated in advance, everyone was friendly, polite and efficient. The post-move process easy. Given they had to go up and down two flights of stairs (the elevators is very small and very slow), I would say the cost was reasonable.

Pinned

Catherine, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're so glad we got the chance to help out with your move.

Reviewed July 6, 2023

Team was fast, friendly, and efficient! Moving day was fun and easy thanks to Jaylon, Guy, and Trenton and I could not have done it without them! Bellhop was a cost-effective option and quality service! I will use them again when I move next time I move! I plan on recommending them to any friends or family that have an upcoming move!

Pinned

Katherine, thank you for taking the time to share your fantastic moving experience with us!

Reviewed July 6, 2023

Originally had my move scheduled at 8am. Myself and 3 others took the day off work. At 8am the movers arrived and told me they are calling it and would need to reschedule due to rain. Customer support called and rescheduled for 2 days later @ 2pm. We took the day off again. The team showed up on time. Keenan and the Team of Movers were quick and careful with everything. When my move was rescheduled they didn’t have my additional stop included. Keenan was quick to resolve the issue and get that updated. I was told there would be 2 trucks but we only had one. There wasn’t enough room for all of my items. Overall, The team that moved us, was awesome. The behind the scenes departments really dropped the ball.

Pinned

Austin, thank you for taking the time to share your moving experience with us. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your move, and the lack of coordination with the additional stop and truck availability.

We understand the frustration that comes with taking time off work and having a move rescheduled. We apologize for any disruption this caused to your plans and for any inconvenience it may have caused. We strive to provide reliable and efficient service to all our customers, and we regret that we fell short of your expectations in this instance.

We are pleased to hear that Keenan and the moving team provided excellent service and were quick and careful with your belongings. They truly represent the high standards we aim to achieve. However, we acknowledge that there were challenges on the administrative side, and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Your feedback is important to us as it helps us identify areas for improvement and prevent similar issues in the future.

We have taken note of your feedback regarding the behind-the-scenes departments and will address this internally to ensure better coordination and communication moving forward. We are committed to delivering a seamless and stress-free moving experience for our customers, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused by the missteps in our internal processes.

Once again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced and thank you for bringing this to our attention. Your feedback helps us improve our services and provide a better experience for all our customers. If there is anything else we can do to assist you or address any outstanding concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly.

Thank you for choosing Bellhop, and we appreciate your understanding.

Reviewed July 2, 2023

Excellent experience. They went above and beyond their duty. They arrived early and introduced themselves, got right to work and didn't even stop for lunch despite the heat. No complaints and no problems. They helped us get some of our things together where we weren't organized yet and they weren't even asked to do it!

Pinned

Sam, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're so glad that you trusted us with your move.

Reviewed June 20, 2023

I have ordered 3 people. For 3 hours only 1 showed up on schedule and another one showed an hour later. Worked for about an hour and then he said he had to go to the other move and left us. Bellhop is currently trying to overcharge me. My move was unsuccessful as not all items were move, I had a late return fee for the truck and to date I have not heard from anyone regarding my complaint with this company. Poor leadership! The men who showed up were awesome. However there was not enough.

Pinned

Stephen, Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent move with us. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your move and the lack of communication you've encountered since then. We take customer concerns seriously and would like to further investigate and address the issues you've raised.

To assist us in resolving this matter promptly, could you please provide us with your order number? With this information, we can access your account and thoroughly review the details of your move, including the staffing and scheduling issues you encountered, as well as the overcharge concern. Rest assured, we are committed to providing a fair and satisfactory resolution.

We apologize for any delays or miscommunication you experienced in reaching out to us regarding your complaint. Our goal is to address customer concerns in a timely and effective manner. We appreciate your patience and understanding, and we assure you that your feedback will be shared with our leadership team to ensure better communication and service moving forward.

Once we have your order number, we will prioritize investigating your case and promptly reaching out to you to discuss the details and work towards a resolution. We value your business and want to ensure your complete satisfaction with our services.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Bellhop Company Information