3.6(261)

About Bellhop

Bellhop offers local, fixed-price long-distance, and corporate moves. It also provides hourly labor to help move your furniture and load or unload your truck. The company sells several packing supply kits to make your move easier and offers packing services and container solutions in select markets.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Tracking app
  • Custom packages
  • Hourly rates available
  • Packing supply kits available
Cons
  • No international relocation services
  • Not available in all states
  • No storage facilities

Stars Rating

• 56%
  • 11%
  • 1%
  • 3%
  • 29%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bellhop?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bellhop?

Reviewed June 16, 2023

Booking with a national moving company was a little anxiety-inducing. But knowing that they work with local professionals and are licensed and bonded in my state out me at ease. They were also the cheapest BY far. And on top of that, I received amazing customer care when my move-in date got changed and our move pros were the best I’ve ever worked with. Could not recommend Bellhop highly enough. Derrick Q., Malik H., and Khaliyl J M. were a great team. And special props to Malik and Khaliyl for going the extra mile to ensure my sofa made it to my new apartment.

Pinned

Adam, thank you so much for the wonderful review!

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed June 15, 2023

I reserved a moving day with Bellhop 3 weeks in advance and 3 days before the move, I received an email saying they needed to reschedule my move 2 days out because they have no movers. The new homeowners needed to move in the house the day after our move. So they basically let us hanging and with the problem to try to find a new moving company that can accommodate us. Horrible service. Will never use again. What is the point of scheduling it way in advance if they are trying to get their ducks in a row at the last minute.

Pinned

Alejandra, we really appreciate your feedback and we apologize for having to reschedule your order. It is highly unusual for us to be unable to fulfill a move at the original time, and we hate that we experienced fulfillment problems with your reservation.

We tried our best to solve the problem yet due to the sudden nature of the case it was out of our hands, we would love to help you in the future and if your heart is big enough to give us a second chance we'll show you our best and offer a discounted rate to reiterate we care for you.

Reviewed June 13, 2023

Shout out to Bellhop Moving - 3rd time using them and if I could give them a 100/10 I would!!! 2 man crew today in 2 hours, put together furniture, moved furniture up and down stairs, moved random boxes. All that time super cheerful and positive and supportive. A pleasure to work with and make stressful situations almost fun! Robinson & Dom (2nd time here!) were amazing - kudos to them both.

Pinned

Ginger, we’re so happy to hear that you loved your move! We wish you the best as you settle into your new home.

Reviewed June 12, 2023

Overall, happy with the moving experience. Everyone involved from movers to truck driver were very professional and friendly. They worked organized and quickly. My only issue is with Bellhop's communication about the unloading team. I learned the day of the unloading that the unloading team was switched last minute, but I was not communicated by Bellhop. I learned about the switch from the driver. The dashboard was not updated for me, so I couldn't even leave a tip for the new crew through the dashboard. It wasn't until I asked Bellhop's customer service that I was given the reason for the switch.

Pinned

Xin, Thank you for sharing your positive moving experience with us. We're delighted to hear that our movers and truck driver provided professional and friendly service. We strive to work efficiently and maintain a high level of professionalism throughout the entire process.

We apologize for the communication issue regarding the switch of the unloading team. It is important to us that our customers are well-informed about any changes that may occur during the moving process. We regret that you were not directly notified about the switch, and we understand the frustration this may have caused.

Furthermore, we apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with our dashboard not being updated, preventing you from leaving a tip for the new crew. We will take this feedback into consideration and work towards improving our communication and dashboard functionality to ensure a smoother experience for our customers.

Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention, and we appreciate your understanding. Your feedback helps us identify areas for improvement, and we will strive to enhance our communication channels to ensure a seamless moving experience for all our customers.

If you have any further questions or require assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team. We value your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed June 11, 2023

The young men who showed up to help were pleasant and capable. Unfortunately the truck was too small to fit all of our stuff and we had to use our personal vehicles to make more than 1 trip. I was disappointed that we have to help the hired movers.

Pinned

Melissa, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that our movers were pleasant and capable during your move.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the truck size not accommodating all of your belongings. Our goal is to provide a seamless moving experience, and we understand that having to use your personal vehicles to make multiple trips was not ideal. We strive to ensure that our trucks are appropriately sized for each move, and we apologize if this was not the case in your situation.

We appreciate your understanding and willingness to assist the hired movers. While we aim to handle all aspects of the move, there may be instances where additional assistance from customers is required. We appreciate your cooperation and support during the process.

Thank you once again for choosing Bellhop for your move. We are grateful for your positive feedback, and we will continue to work hard to provide excellent service to all our customers. If there is anything else we can assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPunctuality & Speed

Reviewed June 4, 2023

I paid for 2 workers to help me unload my uhaul and it took us less than an hour to finish (I paid for 2 hours). When I checked my bill, they both logged over 4 hours EACH. I called support and was told I would get a call back but never heard from them. I reached out to the lead mover directly and he said he would have the issue fixed but I haven’t heard anything a day later. I will never use this service again. I was scammed out of over $300.

Pinned

Luke, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to find out that you had a negative experience with Bellhop. We take our customer feedback seriously, and we would appreciate it if you could provide us with your order number to make sure we can make things right.

Reviewed May 31, 2023

All of the movers were extremely kind and got the job done quickly and carefully. They wrapped all of the pieces I asked them to and also took something apart unexpectedly but were very patient! Would highly recommend to anyone moving from one city to another.

Pinned

Melissa, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're so glad that you trusted us with your move.

Reviewed May 30, 2023

I had a great experience with Bellhop. Even though one of the movers called out, they quickly found a replacement and were able to still complete my move. The movers were courteous, quick and efficient while still taking good care of my items. I would definitely use Bellhop again.

Pinned

Christina, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're so glad we got the chance to help out with your move.

Reviewed May 27, 2023

Joey and his team were exceptional on our move the morning of 5/25/2023. They were early and efficient. This move was for my Dad, who is selling his home to Offerpad, and he and his two sisters were so impressed. As an employee of Offerpad, I was proud to hear their feedback and see how impressed they were with the Bellhop team. I've used Bellhop, personally, and had a memorable experience so it was great to see another family member of mine have the same. I love Offerpad's partnership with Bellhop. Cheers!

Pinned

Reid, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review!

Reviewed May 24, 2023

I am very grateful for Bellhop! They had availability when I needed it. The lead, Duane, arrived early and assessed my needs. He listened and was able to complete my requests with no supervision. I am amazed at what the Bellhop crew was able to accomplish in 2 hours. The packing of the pod is very compact - very good use of space in the pod. Great work!

Pinned

Carolyn, thank you for sharing your positive moving experience with us. We hope you are enjoying your new place!

MoversQuote AccuracyPunctuality & SpeedDamagePacking

Reviewed May 17, 2023

Bellhop movers were friendly, caring and professional. They we so fast and efficient. We would have paid a lot more with another company. We needed them to move our furniture and appliances. They wrapped everything and covered the tables so they wouldn't be scratched.

Pinned

Kathleen, thank you for taking the time to share your fantastic moving experience with us!

Reviewed May 15, 2023

Movers were early and nice guys but damage to my home and a vacuum took place. I would appreciate an 130 dollar credit for a brand new vacuum that was destroyed durning the move (pics attached). Heavier items were moved with very little concern for my home. An upstairs railing to my staircase was damaged and now creaks whenever touched.

Pinned

Scott, We sincerely apologize for the damage that occurred during your move. We understand the frustration and inconvenience this has caused you.

To ensure that your claim is properly handled and resolved, we kindly request that you contact our customer support line at your earliest convenience. Our dedicated claims department is equipped to assist you in filing a claim and providing further assistance regarding the damage to your home and the vacuum.

Please be assured that we take these matters seriously, and we will make every effort to address your concerns and provide a resolution. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this process.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we look forward to working with you to resolve the issue promptly.

Reviewed May 10, 2023

The movers were awesome. I will recommend your company for others that are moving. The team that was sent to complete the move were professional and very polite and respectful. Whenever I need to use your company again, I hope this same team will be available.

Pinned

Stanley, thank you for sharing your positive moving experience with us. We hope you are enjoying your new place!

MoversQuote AccuracyDamage

Reviewed May 7, 2023

My movers were not careful when moving about my home, in fact many walls and door jams had markings on them upon conclusion of the move. Estimated time was more than double causing the bill to also double. Movers were unable to get treadmill out of the space and therefore had to disassemble it and take far too much time.

Pinned

Karen, thank you for alerting us to this experience. Our Support Team is eager to address this, but we have had trouble locating your order based on the name displayed. Please message us your confirmation number or contact our team directly for resolution at 888-836-3939

Reviewed May 7, 2023

Will and his team were excellent. They showed up on time, they were all respectful and courteous. They asked questions and handled everything with respect and care. They worked fast, had everything loaded and unloaded in about 4 hours, this gave me and my family plenty of time to get our new home situated. I can’t express enough how grateful I am to these moving professionals. I would totally recommend Bellhop to anyone I know who is moving.

Pinned

Manuel, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! It's wonderful to hear that the team was able to provide you with a great moving experience. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to them. We hope that you're enjoying your new home and wish you all the best in this new chapter.

Reviewed May 6, 2023

I've used Bellhop on 4 separate occasions, and every time they are stellar. Vance, Rodolfo, Meranda were great and a huge help! I think the best part about all of the movers I've had is that they're just good people. Easy to talk to and make the move much less stressful. I'll plan to always use Bellhop for my moves and recommend them to everyone!

Pinned

Brad, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We hope you enjoy your new place. It's wonderful to hear that Vance, Rodolfo and Meranda were able to provide you with a great moving experience. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to them.

Reviewed May 6, 2023

Excellent moving experience. They checked in with me early to make sure that the date and the time is correct. They also arrived early. They were also very efficient with the moving. I highly recommend this moving company. Five-star experience.

Pinned

Thank you for the fantastic review!

Reviewed May 4, 2023

The guys who unloaded my Uhaul were very pleasant, nice, accommodating, on time and quick! I would highly recommend and use Bellhop again. They helped me put things in the locations I needed and also put my mattresses on the bed frame for me.

Pinned

Diane, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We hope you enjoy your new place.

Customer ServicePriceMoversQuote AccuracyPunctuality & SpeedDamagePacking

Reviewed May 3, 2023

Original packing job was short one team member and job was not finished (6 hours). One person was in the kitchen for all six hours and packed four cabinets. This is an efficiency-sized kitchen. There were many other items left, unpacked in the home. It is obvious a fourth person was needed but nothing was done to complete the job properly. Filed a complaint with the Support team who sent a second crew the next day to finish the packing. The support person was sympathetic and promised a $300 price break, 10% off my total order and 15% off the cost of my loading reservation. They also scheduled a separate crew to load the boxes in the container. The first crew did great. Unfortunately, Bellhop canceled the second crew - the loaders - and instead asked the first crew to stay on.

There was a time gap between when packing finished and the moving Pod arrived and the team sat around complaining that they weren’t getting paid by Bellhop to wait. Meanwhile, neither Bellhop nor Pods had any idea where the truck was or could give an ETA outside a three hour window. For partners, these two are not coordinated and do not share key information that supports logical scheduling.

I now have eight charges on my credit card, none of which align to the price quote I received when I booked the service. In total I have been charged over two times the amount I was quoted. I have been unable to get a response from Bellhop via Chat or Phone. When you call Bellhop you get someone in the Philippines, who tells you that someone will call you back “within 24 to 48 hours”. It has been over 72 hours and I have received no callback and there’s also no record of the prior chats that I had with Support agents. I have disputed all charges via my credit card.

Pinned

Amy, thank you for alerting us to this experience. Our Support Team is eager to address this, but we have had trouble locating your order based on the name displayed. Please message us your confirmation number or contact our team directly for resolution at 888-836-3939

Customer ServiceMoversQuote Accuracy

Reviewed April 26, 2023

This move was perfect! From the quote process, to the regular communication prior to the move to the wonderful team on the day of the move! They were machines! Very professional and polite yet got the job done!! I can't say enough good things about Bellhop! The ONLY way to move!

Pinned

Kelly, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're so glad that you trusted us with your move.

Reviewed April 25, 2023

The two young gentlemen who were assigned to our project were completely professional. They were early to arrive. They were very knowledgeable about how to make the most of our space. They were delightful! We will definitely use Bellhop in the future.

Pinned

Lynndi, thank you for taking the time to share your fantastic moving experience with us!

Reviewed April 19, 2023

Harmon and Ryan were diligent and skillful with my move. The amount of care they showcased while transporting my personal belongings showed that they are motivated in pursuing excellence. Hard working with a smile and a can-do attitude. I would love to have movers like them again!

Pinned

Joseph, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! It's wonderful to hear that Harmon and Ryan were able to provide you with a great moving experience. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to them.

Reviewed April 18, 2023

My movers were kind, polite, courteous and timely. They worked fast and within my time frame of four hours. They made sure that my furniture was wrapped well as well as disassemble and reassemble. They were a great group of guys.

Pinned

Carol, thank you for sharing your positive moving experience with us. We hope you are enjoying your new place!

Reviewed April 12, 2023

Bellhop was on time and and performed exceptionally well even in the worst weather conditions. Hats off to the movers and driver for being kind, professional and quick given the circumstances. I would definitely use again and would refer them to my friends. I’m a single lady and this is a moving service that you can rely on. Job well done!

Pinned

Donna, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review!

Reviewed April 12, 2023

First off the service was superb. These young men were amazing. They were so nice and friendly. They handled my things with so much care. It was absolutely no add on prices at the end. Our move was smooth sailing, I will recommend this company to everyone.

Pinned

Amanda, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're so glad that you trusted us with your move.

Reviewed April 10, 2023

I was unhappy with the quoting and website experience but the confusion on moving day was downright stressful as there were 2 different crews hired that didn't know each other and neither understood what the job was that they were supposed to do. The unloading crew was good but unhappy.

Pinned

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent moving experience with us. We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the quoting and website experience. Regarding the confusion on moving day, we apologize for any stress or inconvenience this may have caused you. We understand how important it is to have a seamless moving experience, and we are disappointed to hear that we fell short in this regard.

We will take this feedback to heart as we continue to improve our services and communication with our crew members. We are glad to hear that the unloading crew did a good job, but we apologize if they appeared unhappy.

Please know that we take all feedback seriously and will use it to improve our services going forward. Thank you for choosing us for your moving needs, and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed April 6, 2023

Daniel and Marcus worked HARD to complete my move. No groaning or comments about the time it took to complete. They did not waste time being chatty. They were professional but when they left I did not know about baby mama drama. They placed my heavy furniture where I wanted in my condo. I plan to not use another moving company. The company sends A LOT of emails. Nice but I know they are wanting to be helpful. It was a great experience I am telling everyone about.

Pinned

Dawn, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! It's wonderful to hear that Marcus and Daniel were able to provide you with a great moving experience. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to them. We hope that you're enjoying your new home and wish you all the best in this new chapter.

Customer ServiceMoversPunctuality & SpeedDamage

Reviewed April 6, 2023

My movers Myron and Maurice were great. They were quick, efficient, careful and kind. My only feedback is I would have appreciated communication a or two before the move for peace of mind. I would recommend this service to friends and family.

Pinned

Scott, thank you for taking the time to write a review about our service and team, We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to them! We hope you enjoy your new place.

Reviewed April 4, 2023

Guys were very friendly and got right to work. Movers were on time and took care of my belongings very carefully. I would definitely use Bellhop again to move. Movers were very attentive to being careful around my new home.

Pinned

Jodi, thank you for taking the time to share your fantastic moving experience with us!

Reviewed April 4, 2023

This is our second time using Bellhop to move. The first time was simply unloading. This time was loading, transport, and unloading. Our service on both were spectacular. Knowledgeable and friendly crew, who are expert at moving Tetris. I am so grateful Bellhop was recommended to us. I absolutely recommend them for your moving needs.

Pinned

Jessica, thank you for the fantastic review!

Reviewed April 2, 2023

Using Bellhop was a breeze. I easily booked the hours I needed for my move and was able to make changes easily too. The movers assigned to my move were knowledgeable, friendly, quick and communicative. They got our move complete in half the time we expected, and with no issues. I’d highly recommend Bellhop!

Pinned

Thank you, Chelsea! We're so happy to hear about your excellent experience. We wish you the best as you settle into your new place.

Punctuality & SpeedDamagePacking

Reviewed March 27, 2023

Only 1/3 workers showed up. None of the labeled boxes or furniture were placed in the right areas, just placed wherever they would fit. Scratches all over the floor. I had to help for the entire job and spent the next several hours trying to rearrange boxes and furniture before we could even unpack. The convenience and flexibility of the service was good, and I may even give it another chance, I’m just going to keep my expectations extremely low if I do. The one worker who did show up was very nice and worked hard the whole time there’s only so much one person can accomplish.

Pinned

Jonathan, thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the poor experience you had with Bellhop. It is highly unusual for us to be unable to fulfill a move at the original time, and we hate that we experienced fulfillment problems with your team on move-day. Looking at our records, our Move Coordination Team attempted to find replacements for your team at your original reservation time. Unfortunately, we did not have a complete team available until a different day.

We apologize for the stress and inconvenience that this reschedule caused you. It’s our top priority to care for our customers and reduce their stress on move-day, and it is very disappointing that we were unable to do this for you. We shared this feedback with the Market Management Team to better prepare for unexpected changes in the future.

MoversPunctuality & SpeedDamagePacking

Reviewed March 27, 2023

I didn't realize how difficult moving to a new state would be and Bellhop and the team made it so quick and easy! Took the stress of the move off my shoulders. Besides one small causality to a furniture item that could be taped/glued back together, the team took care of wrapping and protecting everything when preparing to load it in the truck. There was one small "ding" left in the side of my kitchen island where the vinyl adhesive was damaged from moving into the new place, but everything was generally loaded and unloaded with care and disassembled and reassembled upon move-out and move-in.

Pinned

Catherine, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! It's wonderful to hear that the team was able to provide you with a great moving experience. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to them. We hope that you're enjoying your new home and wish you all the best in this new chapter.

Reviewed March 27, 2023

This was the best experience I could have imagined for hiring movers. They were punctual, efficient, courteous, and took great care handling our items. I would recommend to everyone use Bellhop for your moving needs. I will be using Bellhop for all my future moves.

Pinned

Mike, we’re so happy to hear that you loved your move! We wish you the best as you settle into your new home.

Reviewed March 24, 2023

The movers were good & courteous. On Time and quick. The biggest problem that I had was no one told me that there was a 3 hour minimum. So for a 1 hour job easy move (desk, chair, book cabinet, filing cabinet & plant ) under 5 miles I paid for 3 hours. I gave a good rating before receiving the final bill. For this reason I would not recommend.

Pinned

Marva, thank you for your feedback. Bellhop is a pay-as-you-go service that operates with estimates rather than quotes. We have a 3-hour minimum cost on moves with two+ locations and just a 2-hour minimum cost on moves with one location. Anytime used after the minimum time has passed is pro-rated so that you only pay for the exact time spent working--down to the minute.

We apologize that the minimum cost was not communicated more clearly to you before the move. We state this information during the booking process, in our website FAQ, and our pre-move emails.

Reviewed March 23, 2023

We used your services to move furniture from a bedroom to the garage and we had a wonderful experience. The movers were fast and professional. They had great communication and showed up on time. We will use and recommend your services again.

Pinned

Lauren, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're so glad we got the chance to help out with your move.

Reviewed March 20, 2023

The movers were great - but they didn't have any dollys or moving equipment for a large move. Luckily my building had one dolly, but it definitely prolonged the move, which was not ideal. I would recommend that anyone who does these moves has some sort of equipment even a small dolly to help.

Pinned

Thank you, Lindsay! We're so happy to hear about your experience. We'll be making sure no dollies are forgotten from now on, wish you the best as you settle into your new place.

Reviewed March 13, 2023

Men were friendly and on time. They worked efficiently and quickly, even in the rain. They went above and beyond and offered to take additional items. They communicated properly and moved our items with care. Overall very happy with the way everything went.

Punctuality & SpeedDamage

Reviewed March 5, 2023

Excellent job was done by all assigned to our move. Fast, efficient and most of all careful with our items. They arrived on time, packaged all of our items carefully and moved them from our rental to our brand new house.

Pinned

Alan, thank you for sharing your positive moving experience with us. We hope you are enjoying your new place!

Customer ServicePriceQuote AccuracyPunctuality & Speed

Reviewed March 1, 2023

I scheduled 4 movers for 3 hrs, for 2pm 2/25. At 2pm one mover showed up. At 2:30pm bellhop called saying no one else was coming. My move was not completed. Bellhop charged me full price for all 4 movers for 4 hours. Over $500, I can't get a person on the phone. Or an email. Had to hire another company to move me. Cost me twice as much for the move. And I had to move late. Will never use bellhop again.

Pinned

Kayla, we really appreciate your feedback and we apologize for having to cancel your order. It is highly unusual for us to be unable to fulfill a move at the original time, and we hate that we experienced fulfillment problems with your reservation.

DamagePacking

Reviewed Feb. 28, 2023

Amazing experience top to bottom. The guys who packed the truck took care to wrap and pack things beyond what I had asked to ensure everything was safe on the trip. Herman, our driver, was beyond professional and navigated a difficult unloading situation with ease and professionalism.

Pinned

Ben, thank you for the fantastic review!

Reviewed Feb. 27, 2023

Used them to move locally between apartments, and it was awesome. Booking was easy, made the reservation online, and the on the day of, things went very smoothly. The movers showed up on time, and actually finished early, and they set up the furniture (bed, TV, couch, elliptical) in the new place how I wanted.

Pinned

Thank you, Michael! We're so happy to hear about your excellent experience. We wish you the best as you settle into your new place.

Reviewed Feb. 27, 2023

These guys were great! Very professional, on time, and they seemed to actually care about not damaging anything and doing a great job. I want to say these were probably the best movers I’ve ever had and that’s saying something since I have moved around a lot.

Pinned

Justin, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're so glad we got the chance to help out with your move.

MoversDamagePacking

Reviewed Feb. 26, 2023

Our experience with Bellhop was better than expected. We asked for three guys and a truck and got four instead. They were all hard workers, very polite and enjoyable to work with. They were very careful with our furniture and boxes and handled everything with care. I would hire them again if we needed the help.

Pinned

Marlene, thank you for taking the time to share your fantastic moving experience with us!

Reviewed Feb. 23, 2023

This is the first time I used a moving company to move me. I have always done it myself. Bellhop had my move completed in four hours! This move was a wonderful experience. They were on-time, efficient and worked well together. I will never again DIY. Thanks Bellhop!

Pinned

Glenys, thank you for the fantastic review!

Reviewed Feb. 21, 2023

Very prompt, professional and polite. Extremely proficient at their job and did an excellent job of moving me from a house with lots of steps to a ranch-style home. They were done in less than 3.5 hours and we had nothing break.

Pinned

Kathleen, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're so glad that you trusted us with your move.

Reviewed Feb. 19, 2023

It was awesome experience. Tim, Dewayne and Evan were so helpful and mindful of our move. They went over and beyond to make a smooth move. Really nice and respectful gentlemen. Would use Bellhop again only to use the same guys.

Pinned

Irey, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! It's wonderful to hear that Tim, Dewayne and Evan were able to provide you with a great moving experience. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to them. We hope that you're enjoying your new home and wish you all the best in this new chapter.

PriceMoversPunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Feb. 19, 2023

Fast, professional, punctual, affordable, and efficient. The team clearly knew what they were doing and how to address my specific needs. They finished almost exactly to the mark they projected for the job. I wish I knew about this company in the past. I now have a new permanent moving solution.

Pinned

Stephen, thank you for sharing your positive moving experience with us. We hope you are enjoying your new place!

Reviewed Feb. 19, 2023

Lance and his team are in time, hardworking and reliable. They’re the best! I highly recommend Lance and his team to other consumers. I wish there are more movers like them, making our lives easier & smoother. Bellhop is lucky to have these peeps in their company. Thank you!

Pinned

Angela, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! It's wonderful to hear that the team was able to provide you with a great moving experience. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to them. We hope that you're enjoying your new home and wish you all the best in this new chapter.

Reviewed Feb. 17, 2023

This was the absolute best move ever! The two young men, John and Sean were courteous, friendly and efficient. They were proficient at moving both big bulky items and delicate items. They were true professionals and I would absolutely use Bellhop again and I highly recommend them.

Pinned

Jane, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! It's wonderful to hear that John and Sean were able to provide you with a great moving experience. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to them. We hope that you're enjoying your new home and wish you all the best in this new chapter.

Customer ServicePricePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Feb. 16, 2023

I was kept informed from my first call to Bellhop to completion of the job. Pricing was explained from the first call, no surprises! Bellhop workers showed up on time and completed the job well within the time allotted! Work was done professionally, care and a sense of urgency!

Pinned

James, thank you so much for the wonderful review!

Reviewed Feb. 12, 2023

I chose Bellhop because they were listed on the POD website for a fast and dependable company, and they were! The team they sent me were amazing got the job done in less time than was allotted! They were great, I would and will go through them again when I get to the other side of the country!! Thank you again.

Pinned

Lynda, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're so glad that you trusted us with your move.

Customer ServiceContract & TermsMoversQuote AccuracyPunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Feb. 11, 2023

I booked with Bellhop and needed a safe, furniture, and several boxes moved. When I booked I listed the safe and that it’s 500 pounds. Their website says for items over 200 pounds, book 3 people, which I did. I booked, and then I received an email stating it was confirmed. When the movers arrived, they were not aware of the safe and said they could not move it. The movers called Bellhop and were told I would receive a call in 10 minutes. That was around 11:30 am, I didn’t get a call until 2:36 pm, well after the movers had left. Multiple people tried arguing with me that their terms of service state they don’t move items over 300 lbs. That is false, that terms of service state they are not liable for damages for items over 300 lbs.

I was finally told this was stated in the FAQ…which I never encountered when booking. I also asked why I put in notes the safe and the weight of it and the booking was still confirmed, to which I was told they don’t always read that. I was given a partial refund, which I thought was fair. What I don’t think is fair, even though Bellhop charges a 2 hour minimum, the movers don’t get paid a 2 hour minimum…even if they finish early because they can’t move everything. We were also told the movers were notified they had a job the morning of the move, but I was told who my team was the day before. The guys who moved our things were very hardworking and did a great job. Just very disappointed in the experience with Bellhop itself.

Pinned

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your recent experience with our company. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration you have experienced with our services.

We understand that no amount of compensation can change what happened or make up for the disappointment. Nonetheless, we value your feedback and will take it to heart as we continue to strive to provide the best possible service to all of our customers.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and we hope that we can regain your trust in the future.

Customer ServiceMoversPacking

Reviewed Feb. 6, 2023

Very satisfied with the communication and helpfulness of the service team. Both Bellhop associates Jose and Kevin treated the items with care and were very concerned about effectiveness of packing the truck to ensure nothing broke and all fit into the back. Thank you!

Pinned

Matthew, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We’re proud to have moving pros like Jose and Kevin on our team. We wish you the best as you continue to settle into your new home!

Reviewed Jan. 25, 2023

My movers were the Best. They were fast, strong, kind and respectful to all of my needs and stuff that needed moving. I could never say how much we appreciate the move they did for us. Very careful with everything. An awesome bunch of people. Thank you to all.

Pinned

Sheila, thank you for the fantastic review!

Reviewed Jan. 23, 2023

At first, the crew did a wonderful job. They were on time, efficient, and great to work with. However as we got settled, we noticed more and more damage to our belongings. A scratched table, bent furniture knobs, and a drawer that had been split from the dresser. I appreciated the moving service, but would likely choose a different company in the future.

Reviewed Jan. 18, 2023

They were great! Everything went smoothly. The staff was professional and respectful. The online communication and online payment was easy. The scheduling was easy. I am very happy with their service. I would highly recommend them. Plus I liked having a referral from our real estate agent.

Pinned

Joanne, thank you for sharing your positive moving experience with us. We hope you are enjoying your new place!

Customer ServiceMoversPunctuality & SpeedDamage

Reviewed Jan. 17, 2023

The move was handled professionally. The communication was great. The two men who moved me was kind, careful with my things and efficient. I would use this service again in the future. The convenience of booking online made things smooth and I booked the move late at night on a weekend.

Pinned

Tracy, thank you for taking the time to share your fantastic moving experience with us!

Reviewed Jan. 15, 2023

The team did a great job - fast, efficient and careful - they were definitely experienced and skillful and worked well together. Arrived on time and finished on schedule. Will most definitely use again to move the furniture back after construction.

Pinned

Jeff, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We’re proud to have great workers on our team. We wish you the best as you continue to settle into your new home!

Reviewed Jan. 8, 2023

Half the team didn't show. Could only move a few items. Still got charged for a 5 man team and have to reschedule to move again. The guys that did show up were great but not worth the amount I paid at all.

Pinned

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are deeply sorry for the terrible experience you had with our company. This is not how we strive to treat our customers, and we are taking immediate steps to address the issues you've raised.

We have investigated your claim and have taken appropriate action to ensure that this does not happen again in the future. We have also reviewed our pricing policy to make sure that all charges are transparent and fair.

Please know that we take full responsibility for the problems you experienced and we are committed to making things right. We have already offered compensation for the extra charges and the inconvenience caused, and we hope that this will help to resolve the issue.