2. Miscellaneous

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.21/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

Bottom Line Inc. Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bottom Line Inc.?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bottom Line Inc.?

Original review: May 17, 2020

Bottom Line books presents itself as Unveiling miracle cures to illness and chronic problems. While some are just good old common sense many encourage people to mistrust doctors and see them as just trying to rip you off. Yes there are doctors who do that. Most do not. It is always advised to do research and get second opinions based on doctors' knowledge and expertise. Bottom line sends you advertisements that give you just enough information to get you to order . I am always aware that if something is too good to be true it is not. I would not recommend bottom line to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

When I first bought this "HOW TO DO EVERYTHING RIGHT" back in 1995 the company was in good standing and had an awesome book but now after reading all the really really bad reviews I have no plan to ever purchase anything from this company ever again for the fear of being on the receiving end of what is now a corrupt business. All of you if you have a problem with a company like Bottom Line do what I do. I go to the bank to cancel my card payments or check as far as 90 days I believe or anything and the bank will pay you back right away and make the company deal with them and their lawyers! I love this customer service my bank "Wells Fargo" offers. Your bank should too check with them.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
      Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

I have REPEATEDLY asked Bottom line to quit sending renewals. I have mailed them and have emailed them. My parents have both passed within 8 months of each other. I have asked bottom line magazine and they continue to solicit a new subscription. This is so depressing and sad to keep getting mail for My parents. I got 2 more today. What can I do to stop this....

Original review: April 30, 2019

I received an unordered book in 2017. Instead of returning it, I gifted it to a friend and paid the Bottom Line charge. However, I did call BLB to say I did not want any more books shipped to me. I was assured that would be taken care of. However: A second book arrived in 2018 (these are health annuals). Paid for that too (after gifting again). Account was paid in full (roughly $45.00) in mid January 2019 (check cleared January 22, 2019). In late April I received another bill for the same book, along with a credit report threat. Called BLB again. They say they have no record of my payment. Well, CitiBank does! What is the story with this company? How do I stop these shipments and how do I get them to acknowledge my payment? There is something very wrong with this company and it does no good to call them. But somebody has to stop them.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Talk about be hypocritical, BLP sent me an advertisement (that looked like a magazine) in the mail and it clearly states "Your FREE Issue Enclosed" on the outside of the 'magazine'. What a bunch of BS. These people are ripoff artists. The magazine contained no useful information whatsoever. Don't waste your valuable time or money subscribing to this come-on sales pitch.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I was sent two books from Bottom Line books THAT I NEVER ORDERED. When I got the bill for the books, I called them and told them that I never ordered them. The woman then informed me that if I've ever ordered from them in the past, they just automatically send out books on their list. I told them I wanted to be removed from their list, and she said she would. She then told me that they had sent a third book out to me, and it should be here soon. I told her to send me return labels so that I could send them back. They sent me two "copies" of return labels that are supposed to be receipt that I was emailed return labels.

Not only that, the copies expressly tell me that I can't use them, and that I have to print out return labels on sticky paper that I have to buy. They have never emailed me these return labels, so there is nothing to print out, and I am being billed for all three books. I will be mailing them back in the morning. I can't tell you how frustrated I am at having to go through all of this hassle for books I never ordered! Isn't this illegal? I did receive the third book I did not order, and no return label for this book either.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

Received 2019 yearbook and found chapters missing along with several pages within chapters missing. Please check with publisher. Sending book back. Contents listed twice in book. Next page after P-85 is P117. Preface listed twice in book.

Original review: June 9, 2018

Sent $50 for a book that was mailed, they say, not here! So I called and was told they didn’t get payment and the book was sent back to them plus my name removed from their mailing list! Refused to let me talk to a manager then told me never send cash, you think? Somebody pocketed my money so I wanted them to know it and the reviews I’ve read tell me, had I read it first, what I found out. I am so upset that there are so many people today who work and lack basic human respect but it was clear who this was from and payment checked, “cash payment included!”

How else did they know to send out this book?!! For crying out loud, they are expensive as it is. I realize I was a fool to send cash to begin with but hey, why wouldn’t the woman believe me? If she pulled my order it was all there to see just how I paid so once again I’ve paid for a book in advance and NOT receiving it from Bottomline and Bottomfeeder company which I see as a bunch of crooks stealing from whom they can and me three times now!!!

Original review: May 29, 2018

My Dad and I received a book called Big Book of Simple Solutions according to the invoice I recently received. The book in question was returned in March about 3 days after it was delivered. The billing invoice I mentioned above was received about two months after the book was returned. The departments within the company needs to do a better job communicating. I am sending a copy of the refusal of the package from the post office to Bottom Line and hopefully they will understand that I nor my Dad owes the money for something that was returned in three days.

Original review: May 12, 2018

I am very disappointed. In late March, I called customer service about an outstanding bill that my 86 year old mother owed. The collection letter contained two amounts, so I called Customer Service to straighten out the information. The young lady I was speaking with consulted her supervisor so that I could pay the correct amount and CLOSE out the account. (Unfortunately, I wrote the contact name down, but have since misplaced the paper with the name of the young lady I spoke with.) This conversation was either March 29, around 3 or 4pm or March 30th. I am sure that your company has a record of the conversation attached to the customer account.

I mailed a check for $99.88 to Bottom Line Books, attn the young lady's name and correct address I was given from her in customer service. I was told that the account would be changed to my address and no further correspondence would be communicated to Adrienne. I was told that the account would be closed. I asked for a verification and was told as soon as the payment is received, (which cleared the bank 4/25). So, in the mail with a date of 4/6 I receive a bill for $49.94. I understood that this just crossed in the mail and disregarded that bill that was PAID IN FULL!

At the end of April, I receive a parcel from your company which I promptly send back unopened. I did not order any product and again was told in March that the account would be closed. Do departments speak with one another? Does management review customer records when an account is closed? Today I have received yet another bill for the amount of $9.97. I will not be paying this bill. I was told the final amount due of $99.88 in March and that the account would be closed. Do not lie to me. I upheld my end of the transaction, now be honest and follow through with your responsibilities.

Bottom Line Inc. Company Information