1.3/5 (79 ratings)

About Bottom Line Inc.

Bottom Line Inc. Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bottom Line Inc.?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bottom Line Inc.?

Original review: April 8, 2022

First let me say you can go online and cancel your subscription yourself. I've gotten several checks from Bottom Line once I've canceled my subscriptions and they've been paid. I've got several checks back. They've never processed anything through my bank or on my card without an email first. I've been buying from them from about 4 or 5 years. I would recommend them..

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

I called Bottomline Books 4 weeks previously to get a return label so my 86 yr old mother could return a book. Not only did they LIE to me about sending it;l & zeroing out her account; they are sending her i

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

Do not purchase anything from this company, once you do they claim you agreed to be sent books and bill you. I bought one book, I have received another book I NEVER authorized, called company and they said I was on automatic delivery, I told them I never agreed to that. I demanded to be removed from their mailings and issue me a return label for the book.

Original review: July 17, 2021

This scam outfit has been a thorn in my side for many years. I have to pay them another $50.94 for a book I neither wanted, nor ordered. NEVER give your address to these people. You will get expensive, worthless books that you HAVE to pay for, or your credit rating will suffer. Join the witness protection program. It's the only way out, short of dying. NOT ONE REVIEW HERE ABOVE 1 STAR.

Original review: May 17, 2020

Bottom Line books presents itself as Unveiling miracle cures to illness and chronic problems. While some are just good old common sense many encourage people to mistrust doctors and see them as just trying to rip you off. Yes there are doctors who do that. Most do not. It is always advised to do research and get second opinions based on doctors' knowledge and expertise. Bottom line sends you advertisements that give you just enough information to get you to order . I am always aware that if something is too good to be true it is not. I would not recommend bottom line to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

When I first bought this "HOW TO DO EVERYTHING RIGHT" back in 1995 the company was in good standing and had an awesome book but now after reading all the really really bad reviews I have no plan to ever purchase anything from this company ever again for the fear of being on the receiving end of what is now a corrupt business. All of you if you have a problem with a company like Bottom Line do what I do. I go to the bank to cancel my card payments or check as far as 90 days I believe or anything and the bank will pay you back right away and make the company deal with them and their lawyers! I love this customer service my bank "Wells Fargo" offers. Your bank should too check with them.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

I have REPEATEDLY asked Bottom line to quit sending renewals. I have mailed them and have emailed them. My parents have both passed within 8 months of each other. I have asked bottom line magazine and they continue to solicit a new subscription. This is so depressing and sad to keep getting mail for My parents. I got 2 more today. What can I do to stop this....

Original review: April 30, 2019

I received an unordered book in 2017. Instead of returning it, I gifted it to a friend and paid the Bottom Line charge. However, I did call BLB to say I did not want any more books shipped to me. I was assured that would be taken care of. However: A second book arrived in 2018 (these are health annuals). Paid for that too (after gifting again). Account was paid in full (roughly $45.00) in mid January 2019 (check cleared January 22, 2019). In late April I received another bill for the same book, along with a credit report threat. Called BLB again. They say they have no record of my payment. Well, CitiBank does! What is the story with this company? How do I stop these shipments and how do I get them to acknowledge my payment? There is something very wrong with this company and it does no good to call them. But somebody has to stop them.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Talk about be hypocritical, BLP sent me an advertisement (that looked like a magazine) in the mail and it clearly states "Your FREE Issue Enclosed" on the outside of the 'magazine'. What a bunch of BS. These people are ripoff artists. The magazine contained no useful information whatsoever. Don't waste your valuable time or money subscribing to this come-on sales pitch.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I was sent two books from Bottom Line books THAT I NEVER ORDERED. When I got the bill for the books, I called them and told them that I never ordered them. The woman then informed me that if I've ever ordered from them in the past, they just automatically send out books on their list. I told them I wanted to be removed from their list, and she said she would. She then told me that they had sent a third book out to me, and it should be here soon. I told her to send me return labels so that I could send them back. They sent me two "copies" of return labels that are supposed to be receipt that I was emailed return labels.

Not only that, the copies expressly tell me that I can't use them, and that I have to print out return labels on sticky paper that I have to buy. They have never emailed me these return labels, so there is nothing to print out, and I am being billed for all three books. I will be mailing them back in the morning. I can't tell you how frustrated I am at having to go through all of this hassle for books I never ordered! Isn't this illegal? I did receive the third book I did not order, and no return label for this book either.

Bottom Line Inc. Company Information