2. Miscellaneous

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.50/5

Blue Mountain Cards Reviews

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

Blue Mountain offers a free trial membership that is so hard to end that vast numbers of people give up trying, forget about it, and wind up paying a membership fee for something they never use. This is a form of theft. If there is not law that allows us to take them to court, we should write them terrible reviews and boo their executives and directors whenever we see them in public. There is simply no excuse for this entrapment.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

I have been a paying customer for 3 or 4 years. I have not been able to log on my account for the past three weeks. The online customer service doesn't work therefore I can't use my paid subscription. Time for me to find a better site.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I signed up for a free trial for the purpose of testing it out to see if I liked it. I made a point of writing down the date I would need to cancel it by in order to not be charged for the next month of service. I contacted them on the last date to cancel and then after I sent the email... I noticed an email from them the day prior verifying the credit card purchase for the next month!! They charged my account the morning before the last day to cancel... 2 days before they should have. I contacted them and told them I was unhappy with them charging my account prematurely and they responded with "sorry but once the payment is processed they cannot reverse charges." Buyer beware! Don't trust your credit card with this company.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

So, I tried the eCard service, and I decided I didn't like it and wanted to cancel. So I tried to follow the instructions to cancel, and went through a painful call automation process. Even though they did find my account on the automated call process, they still didn't cancel!

Original review: Dec. 24, 2018

Love Blue Mountain. Try sending their talking gray rabbit with a British accent. If you can pen a rather funny and personal note to the recipient, it is simply the best and most amazing card on the internet. Their Christmas greeting this year goes beyond what's out there. Thank you, Blue Mountain. You are the best.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue Mountain Cards?

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I've been subscribing to Blue Mountain for years. Over the last year, however, they severely reduced the number of ecards available to subscribers. And the cards they left as options are terrible. I've submitted my subscription cancellation and am already using another service. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Original review: June 15, 2018

I really enjoy Blue Mountain Cards and the cost is nothing compared to buying and mailing cards that are just discarded later! With these cards, you are able to send them to arrive on time - no mail - and at no extra cost! My family and friends are always happy to receive them!

Original review: May 23, 2018

I have been using Blue Mountain Cards for at least four years. I pay a yearly fee and have never had any problem with seeking further payments or with the payment procedure. I send about 100 cards a year for about every reason. People love to receive them especially with the music and animations. I can usually always find a card that is perfect for what I am looking for. I was amazed to read some of the negative reports because I have had nothing but positive experiences so wanted to share that.

Original review: April 11, 2018

This company's mission is to steal as much money they can legally get away with this. When you sign up for the "free" service they require a credit card. They then start automatically charging you a monthly membership and billing your credit card. I tried to go online and cancel but there were "tech" issues and it took several phone calls to stop this. By this time they had already charged me for service that I never wanted, and they refused to provide a refund. How can one trust a company with these types of business practices and ethics... Rip off.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

I’ve now sent over 100 ecards from Blue Mountain Cards online to friends & family for Birthdays, Christmas & New Year. I love that I can always find that special card to suit my recipient from the many available. All the cards I’ve sent have reached the addressees by email on time as scheduled or immediately as requested. My personalised message has always arrived as written by me. I find these cards so convenient - much easier than going to the shops, buying a stamp & finding a post box. Highly recommended.

Blue Mountain Cards Company Information