2. Miscellaneous

3.8/5 (213 ratings)

About Blue Mountain Cards

Blue Mountain Cards Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue Mountain Cards?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue Mountain Cards?

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

I tried to stop my subscription to this service 3 times. Each time I got a confirmation message and email saying I had cancelled my subscription. I finally had to get a new CC to stop the billing. The $6.99 per month I don't miss. A company taking my money after repeated attempts to stop them, really makes me angry. Stay far away from Blue Mountain Cards. Go support a local business and buy a card and snail-mail it. It will mean more and will be far less frustrating than dealing with Blue Mountain.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

I signed up for the free trial and then knowingly paid for the monthly membership. After a couple of months, I decided to cancel. Their website is deceptive. When you click on the button to turn off renewal of the membership, you are taken to a page where the verbiage is written misleadingly to indicate you have cancelled your membership. What you have to do is scroll down to the bottom of the page and click an additional button -- there are no instructions or indication on the page that you must take this additional step. I reached out to the company and got the response that the charges are nonrefundable. I plan on disputing the most recent charge on my card and see how that works out. Stay away from this company.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

They deserve a zero star review!! At first when you sign up they tell you you're only paying for a month's worth of services. They don't tell you that they'll be charging your account every single month. And if you ask them to stop they won't stop!!! They will keep charging you!!!! You will never get reimbursed. They just send some stupid customer service email from somebody oceans away. And the product is not worth the price and stress!!!! Save yourself the hassle. There are so many better card companies and free cards online!!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

Impossible to cancel membership. I signed up for the 7 day trial-period, that requires a credit card. I made one card over a year ago, and called within the 7 day period to cancel, was assured my account was canceled. I have emailed and called monthly and I cannot get Blue Mountain to cancel my a membership. I have talked to my credit card company and finally this month they will file a fraudulent claim on my behalf. Unfortunately my credit card company said this likely will not change Blue Mountain’s actions. Do not fall for the free trial period. There are many truly free card sites or make your own card.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

I was tricked into “Free 7 day trial” which was really a 1-month paid subscription. I signed up for the free 7 day trial. They ask for my information (CC etc) and then immediately charged one month's membership instead of the free trial I signed up for. Very deceiving tactics! I only used them for one card on day 1 of the 7 day trial!! I wrote them an email and got a reply back totally ignoring my question as to why they did not honor their 7-day trial. Instead they referred me to their “Terms and Conditions” lol! Mind you I am a bookkeeper and I did read their terms for the Trial that I signed up for and it wasn’t a 1-month subscription. So peeps be aware and do not sign up for the supposed free trial, because it does not exist! In the last step of the free trial sign up they basically remove the trial feature and all of a sudden you're subscribed for a monthly/yearly plan. I cancelled the subscription the day after I did the ecard, that’s how fast they are in grabbing your money!

Original review: June 26, 2021

Blue Mountain charged me a monthly subscription without my permission for well over a year, with only a single email that went unnoticed. Very angry. Only informed once my debit card was charged. That should be illegal and available to read outside terms of service. That's theft!

Original review: May 6, 2021

I wanted to send an e-card to my friend for her birthday, I was willing to pay for it. I've found three very funny, so I sent her all! It was her day after all. :)) I copied and pasted the link and send them to her through WhatsApp. The only thing I wasn't so happy is the preview. It should have been more "surprise!!"'s kind... Would have been funnier to open an anonymous link and discover afterwards that was a customized birthday song I guess!.. But anyway, the day after I easily unsubscribed my monthly payment and they never made me pay, not even the first month. I was worried because of all the bad reviews, but my experience was perfect. And I'm actually sorry for them, maybe they should show better the way to cancel the subscription? (which, I have to say, wasn't that difficult to find though...)

Original review: April 14, 2021

I signed up for the free trial, sent out two birthday ecard emails (two different people, three email addresses, no mistakes made), neither recipient received them. Not in spam, nowhere to be found, so it looked like I forgot their birthday. I canceled before the free trial was over so that I won't get billed.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

This company has refused to cancel my account and persists in charging a monthly fee to my credit card. I attempted to cancel my subscription in September 2020, and again in November. I have tried numerous times to contact them them directly, but they do not respond.

Original review: July 11, 2020

I for a year purchased in Mar 2020 for 19.99?o.95 then was sent a not a member in June and paid 19.99 or .95. Now again can't contact. Can't see a number, did email and didn't hear and 4 people did not receive their 4th of July cards. I found my March purchase and they received funds. The cards are great regret. The purchase isn't worth the hassle without being able to contact company.

Blue Mountain Cards Company Information