3.7/5 (188 ratings)

About Blue Mountain Cards

Blue Mountain Cards Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue Mountain Cards?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue Mountain Cards?

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

Do not use this company. They sign you up for a monthly membership and tell you you can cancel anytime. Unfortunately, they continue to charge you every month even after you have cancelled the membership. This has been ongoing for 5 months. Please stay away from this company.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2022

I have now tried 5 times to cancel my account with Blue Mountain. They continue to charge my credit card in spite of my "Do not Renew" and "save changes" requests on the membership page. They confirm the cancellation, but then default to "Renew" when one goes back to check a few minutes later. This company is a scam - please let others know not to give card info.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2022

I received the email November 11th stating that my membership was up for renewal on December 10th. I went directly to the website, clicked on the button do not renew, even received a notice, "We are sorry to see you leave." January, I discovered that my credit card was charged the renewal fee anyway. Multiple phone calls and multiple emails or may not answered. There is no way to remove your credit card information on the web page.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2021

This company is scamming customers. As mentioned many times below, it is impossible to cancel this membership without getting someone on the phone. No matter how many times you cancel online, they will continue to charge your credit card. The monthly fees are theft. Please stay away.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

I say Blue Mountain Cards has made a grave error, or has a total lack of security. And a person or persons should not trust this company for their services. I for one will find another card company for sure.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

I tried to stop my subscription to this service 3 times. Each time I got a confirmation message and email saying I had cancelled my subscription. I finally had to get a new CC to stop the billing. The $6.99 per month I don't miss. A company taking my money after repeated attempts to stop them, really makes me angry. Stay far away from Blue Mountain Cards. Go support a local business and buy a card and snail-mail it. It will mean more and will be far less frustrating than dealing with Blue Mountain.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

I signed up for the free trial and then knowingly paid for the monthly membership. After a couple of months, I decided to cancel. Their website is deceptive. When you click on the button to turn off renewal of the membership, you are taken to a page where the verbiage is written misleadingly to indicate you have cancelled your membership. What you have to do is scroll down to the bottom of the page and click an additional button -- there are no instructions or indication on the page that you must take this additional step. I reached out to the company and got the response that the charges are nonrefundable. I plan on disputing the most recent charge on my card and see how that works out. Stay away from this company.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

They deserve a zero star review!! At first when you sign up they tell you you're only paying for a month's worth of services. They don't tell you that they'll be charging your account every single month. And if you ask them to stop they won't stop!!! They will keep charging you!!!! You will never get reimbursed. They just send some stupid customer service email from somebody oceans away. And the product is not worth the price and stress!!!! Save yourself the hassle. There are so many better card companies and free cards online!!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

Impossible to cancel membership. I signed up for the 7 day trial-period, that requires a credit card. I made one card over a year ago, and called within the 7 day period to cancel, was assured my account was canceled. I have emailed and called monthly and I cannot get Blue Mountain to cancel my a membership. I have talked to my credit card company and finally this month they will file a fraudulent claim on my behalf. Unfortunately my credit card company said this likely will not change Blue Mountain’s actions. Do not fall for the free trial period. There are many truly free card sites or make your own card.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

I was tricked into “Free 7 day trial” which was really a 1-month paid subscription. I signed up for the free 7 day trial. They ask for my information (CC etc) and then immediately charged one month's membership instead of the free trial I signed up for. Very deceiving tactics! I only used them for one card on day 1 of the 7 day trial!! I wrote them an email and got a reply back totally ignoring my question as to why they did not honor their 7-day trial. Instead they referred me to their “Terms and Conditions” lol! Mind you I am a bookkeeper and I did read their terms for the Trial that I signed up for and it wasn’t a 1-month subscription. So peeps be aware and do not sign up for the supposed free trial, because it does not exist! In the last step of the free trial sign up they basically remove the trial feature and all of a sudden you're subscribed for a monthly/yearly plan. I cancelled the subscription the day after I did the ecard, that’s how fast they are in grabbing your money!

Blue Mountain Cards Company Information