2. Miscellaneous

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.50/5

Blue Mountain Cards Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue Mountain Cards?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue Mountain Cards?

Original review: July 11, 2020

I for a year purchased in Mar 2020 for 19.99?o.95 then was sent a not a member in June and paid 19.99 or .95. Now again can't contact. Can't see a number, did email and didn't hear and 4 people did not receive their 4th of July cards. I found my March purchase and they received funds. The cards are great regret. The purchase isn't worth the hassle without being able to contact company.

Original review: May 19, 2020

I subscribed to Blue Mountain for 1 month and was satisfied but then tried to unsubscribe. Unfortunately, once they have your credit card, they just keep billing you no matter how many times you unsubscribe, send direct emails, or use their online email. Don't be tricked into giving them your credit card number!

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 10, 2020

I signed up for the free trial and was so pleased with everyone's reactions. I've renewed twice. I have 2 issues. First time recipients think it's spam. It would be nice if the message line included the sender's name. My second issue is when writing the personal message. The writing program is frustrating. The font style, size and color need readjustment if you make changes to the text and if you leave a card unfinished and try to go back sometimes it's disappeared. My solution is to work on the message elsewhere and then cut and paste.

Original review: April 18, 2020

Company sent me an email saying they were going to charge my credit card with an automatic renewal a year after I canceled... they also listed the last 4 digits of my CC LISTED in email. Very unethical. SCAM!

Original review: April 16, 2020

Blue Mountain was very professional and helpful when I was trying to sign up... They virtually disappeared and I have not heard from them ever since I tried to cancel my subscription... I will not give up on this and I will do everything I can to make sure no one else gets ripped off by this company again...

Original review: March 18, 2020

I sent my son an eCard with a gift card attached 6 months ago. He hadn't used the eGift and no longer had the link. I contacted Blue Mountain through email help@support.bluemountain.com and received a prompt response. They resent the link, and the issue was resolved the same afternoon. Overall I am very pleased with the card selection and service.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I contacted customer service through their website days before my free trial was set to end. They ignored my email and charged me for one month anyway. Same day I sent the email I could not use the phone service to cancel. I had to send yet another email to cancel. I complained to customer service, and they ignored this email as well. Is my "free trial" actually cancelled? Who knows? Stay away from this scam.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I took a free trial for 7 days just to email off a handful of Christmas greetings, and also carefully noted the email address given when I accepted the trial. Blue Mountain stated I could use this email to cancel any paying membership. I then sent two email messages on the 5th and 6th day of the trial, instructing Blue Mountain to cancel my membership and providing both my member number and the confirmation number for the trial trial. Blue Mountain billed me anyway and pulled $4.99 out of my checking account. I then called to resolve the issue. After I waited on hold for about 15 minutes, a phone representative checked what I said and agreed to refund the $4.99. However, it took a week for the refund. Too little, too late: a waste of time, unnecessary aggravation, and a waste of my phone minutes.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

I have been trying many times in the last few months to cancel my subscription but noticed that they still keep charging my credit card. Their website displays the following procedure for cancellation but there is no Cancel Subscription button in the left panel. It is impossible to cancel the subscription so that I will have to cancel my credit card and get a new one to keep rid off this rip off. BLUE MOUNTAIN CARDS ARE CROOKS!!!! KEEP AWAY!!!!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

How about the true meaning of Christmas?? A lot of junk Christmas greetings! Had to buy Religious cards and also cards for special people??? I used to find a good selection, but the choice has really declined. Now I have to buy cards and still pay for subscription??

Blue Mountain Cards Company Information