Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!

Comcast Internet Service

Comcast Internet Service
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.20/5
Based on 1,051 ratings submitted in the last year

Comcast Internet Service Reviews

Original review: April 2, 2020

@Xfinity has become terrible. Three routers but connection keeps dropping. 15 hours with customer service. They keeping bouncing my calls and sending me in circles. Just the marketing slogans "got you covered" is not sufficient.

Original review: April 1, 2020

Xfinity Comcast is the WORSE INTERNET on the planet! My bill has gone up 2X in the last 60 days. They are taking advantage of people during this crises having to make sure that their service works while all the kiddies and everyone else are at home, but in turn charge everyone more money to cover this service to make sure it works. Comcast Xfinity should be embarrassed but wont be because they have always been crooks. No way a single resident home should be paying $96.95 for internet service. I think it's disgusting that Comcast takes advantage of people this way. The FCC should be contacted, but I'm sure they already have enough Comcast complaints already registered.

Get expert buying tips about Internet Service Providers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 1, 2020

They raised my bill by $15 per month without informing me or getting my approval. Because of COVID-19 it's now impossible to reach a customer service agent, not that it was easy before then either. Their customer service is a farce and for what I pay their WiFi is unimaginably awful. So glad I'm paying extra for a service that barely works in the first place with no way to dispute it. Comcast is a joke.

Original review: March 31, 2020

Yesterday, the Internet service was out in our neighborhood for 13hrs!!! Since yesterday 3-30-20 at 3pm until today 4pm!!! We made 8 phone calls and Comcast

let us waiting for 1hr and 15 min every call, then the customer service just said and repeated: “We are working very hard to restore the service”!!! They never Explain what was the specific problem (but we knew that there was a cable down). But the point was that there was a cable down in our area and no one came yesterday!!! Today, Comcast technician came at 1pm!! We have some teachers that they couldn’t work yesterday neither today due to the No Internet Service!!! Also, the students didn’t learn nothing in two days!!! Comcast is not cooperating to this difficult situation everybody is experimenting!!

Original review: March 30, 2020

I wish I could give negative stars! Comcast, by far, is the worst internet service provider that I've ever experienced! My service is supposed to be 100 Mbps, but it usually has less than 5 Mbps download speed and less than 0.2 Mbps upload speed. And the ping time is usually around 10 ms or above! I've tried to contact Comcast support multiple times, but it seems that the only thing that they can do is to reset your modem! I could never believe that an internet provider could provide such a poor, unreliable service and advertise it as a high speed internet service!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about XFINITY Home Phone Service?

Original review: March 29, 2020

We have the basic cable package because all we need was the internet. It cost more to just have the internet versus have the basic channels that are not even worth looking at and the internet. Stupid. Anyway, my contract was 59.00 when I started. Last month it went up to over 60.00 and this month, it's over 70.00. It's ridiculous. Comcast makes millions a month and now they are charging existing customers to make up for the customers they are losing to their high prices and people streaming. And cable companies are wondering why consumers are streaming instead. It's not rocket science. I have to pay over 500.00 to get out of my contract and that's fine because I'd come out cheaper paying to get out than keeping the service.

Original review: March 24, 2020

I am out of internet for 4 whole days. I called over 10 times and I can only get to automated answering system without allowing me to speak to any LIVE AGENT!!!! Internet is obviously not reliable. That is why customer is calling but the company refused to answer any calls. I am extremely unsatisfied with Comcast's service!!!!

Original review: March 20, 2020

There are a number of current shows on BASIC Xfinity cable but when you go to on-demand to watch them EVEN for current seasons they are charging $2.99 an episode. People are stuck home w/out a job because of coronavirus & Xfinity has the audacity to charge for shows on basic cable channels. It is appalling and this weekend we will be terminating our Xfinity cable account. I know people are stuck home but I encourage you all to do the same until Xfinity gets their act together and stops putting $$$ over their customers which they have done for a good long enough damn time.

Original review: March 18, 2020

Comcast raised their prices across the board so trying to save money I returned their modem and purchased my own from Best Buy. The next bill they decided to raise their monthly package by $20.00. I wonder why? Is their way of helping people during these critical times when people are losing their jobs and unable to pay their very high internet bills? I am very unhappy with Comcast and I have been a faithful loyal customer since 1998 (yeah that's 22 years).

Original review: March 18, 2020

I am a 25 year customer at 300 dollars a month. Their service is getting worse by the day. I can't ever stream their movies due to interruptions. When I do a speed test the results are third world. They get worse every day. I pray for Elon Musk and his satellite network so I can be free of their terrible service.

XFINITY Home Phone Service expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Comcast is one of the largest Internet providers in the United States. It also offers cable television and phone services, and it has numerous bundling options for customers to choose from.

• Fast connection speeds: Internet services are offered at speeds of 6 Mbps and higher. The fastest connections may reach 150 Mbps or more.

• Bundling options: Comcast offers many options for bundling services. Customers can choose an Internet package and add various telephone and cable services.

• 24/7 customer support: Customers can browse the online help section. If they still have questions, 24/7 phone support or chat support is available.

• Customer guarantee: Comcast offers a 30-day, money-back guarantee. It also offers bill credits in certain situations, such as a technician arriving late for an appointment.

• Home and business options: There are numerous packages available for both residential and commercial customers, and business customers can get a free quote online.

• Best for: Business owners, work-at-home employees and students.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Philadelphia
            PA
            19103
            www.xfinity.com

Get the news you need delivered to you

Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.

You’re signed up

We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.