2.81/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Comcast Internet Service

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 6, 2017

2166 Comcast Internet Service Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

My very real - and very sad - experience with Comcast. I have never felt compelled to share negative experiences I’ve had with service providers publicly. I am not a complainer, I am not a radical. I am simply a guy who likes to make well informed decisions and expects to get what he paid for. Here is my Comcast horror story:

July 24, 2017. My wife signed up for Comcast service for our new home. Go to Comcast location to pick up equipment to do self install. Bring equipment home, visit Walmart store for back to school shopping. Xfinity representatives are in Walmart offering “super deal”, I say “no thanks, I already signed up this morning.” He offers to compare his Xfinity promotion with what I got. Amazingly his Walmart/Xfinity promotion is better by $20 per month. I think it over and saving $20/month is worth investigating so I called Comcast at 800-934-6489 to see if they would match the Walmart promotion. I was told “NO” they would not. I then asked if I could cancel my order for service since it has not been hooked up. She said “YES”, so I cancelled my Comcast service. I grabbed all the equipment to return to their location so I could start all over with Walmart and save $240 for the year.

Just before returning the equipment I called Comcast at 800-934-6489 just to be absolutely certain they cancelled me from the system because I recall the Walmart deal was only for “new customers” and I didn’t want an issue when I got there. Prizel answered the phone. Prizel verified that the order was indeed cancelled and asked why I chose to cancel so soon. I explained the better deal and SHE OFFERED TO SEE IF THERE WAS ANYTHING SHE COULD DO TO HONOR THE LOWER RATE AND KEEP ME FROM GOING THROUGH ALL THE HASSLE I WAS ABOUT TO GO THROUGH. I said “sure” and she tried and tried and asked if she could put me on hold while she checked some things out. I agreed. The call dropped (I was experiencing horrible cell service in that location). Initial call was 5 minutes.

Prizel called me back a few minutes later from phone# 800-266-2278. She was working on overriding the system to get me the better deal. This call lasted 12 minutes as she tried and tried, then the call dropped again. Prizel called back from phone# 800-266-2278 to continue assisting me. This is when Prizel said she figured out a way to get me the lower monthly rate but she had to show it as a $20 monthly special discount or override. I clarified that I would be getting the exact same deal that the Xfinity reps at Walmart were offering and she confirmed that was the case. I thanked her for the great service and going to great lengths to get me the better promotion and saving me having to go back to Walmart to sign up. I happily drove home to set up my new equipment. My conversations with Prizel totalled approximately 41 minutes.

At 8:55 pm, after setting up all the equipment and getting ready to enjoy my new internet and TV service I called the self activation service for Comcast at 866-512-2218. I have activated service with AT&T, Bright House, and others over the last few years so I know this process takes only a few minutes. WRONG!! I was assisted by a female technician with a very heavy Indian accent. It was extremely challenging to understand her, but I was patient... Very patient. This call lasted 86 MINUTES and the tech was unable to activate my service. Very frustrating. She told me that they would have to send a technician to my home to hook it up because for some reason she was unable to. That’s an hour and a half!!! And no service.

My wife couldn’t believe it could be that hard and tried calling back to see if she would have any better luck. She called 855-652-3446 and spent 41 MINUTES with a different technician who also experienced difficulties and COULD NOT ACTIVATE OUR SERVICE. This technician said the only way to activate us was to send a technician out to our home. The next morning the technician arrived, surveyed the situation and concluded that there was no way the tech over the phone would be able to get us activated. THEIR EQUIPMENT WAS OUTDATED AND INOPERABLE requiring him to replace it. Now this was not the equipment I received from the store. No. It was the equipment inside the service box INSIDE THE WALL - equipment I could no way affect at all.

Finally our service was working. Awesome. I received my first bill and was surprised to see I was being charged the higher rate, not the rate Prizel told me she secured for me. I spent over 40 minutes on the phone with her and she told me she secured the Walmart promotion for me. Furthermore, there was a $60 activation/service call fee on my bill. THEY CHARGE ME FOR THE TECHNICIAN TO COME OUT BECAUSE THEIR IN-THE-WALL EQUIPMENT WAS INSUFFICIENT TO PROVIDE ME SERVICE!!

I called Comcast thinking it was all just an oversight and would be cleared up quickly. WRONG AGAIN! I talked to the “customer dis-service” rep for quite a while explaining what I had gone through and was met with heavy skepticism at best. I was dismissed and treated like I was trying to cheat them. By the end of the call I demanded to be called by someone who could make the correction, not someone who would only quote the policy book to me.

Several calls later I was not any closer to resolving what had become quite a big issue. That is when I lodged a complaint with the BBB as well as the FTC - something I have never done in my entire life! I also posted a negative review on several sites as well as Comcast's own FaceBook page. Well, at least that got me some attention. Still no help though. Then I received a call from TIFFANY **, EXECUTIVE CUSTOMER RELATIONS, **. We played some phone tag and I did get the opportunity to talk to some other people at Comcast with absolutely no success whatsoever. I have been treated as a liar and a thief.

I even talked to Renita of Greater Chicago, apparently a customer service guru. She dismissed my account of what had happened to me and kept quoting the rate I was going to get - the higher rate. I demanded that they go back and listen to the recordings of the phone call with Prizel to hear exactly what happened. She finally agreed to do that but told me - now get this - if they found that I was correct and was guaranteed the lower rate by Prizel they would issue me a MISINFORMATION STATEMENT. Got that… A misinformation statement. In other words, they still would not honor the lower rate for me but would admit that their employee had misinformed me. Can you imagine???

I demanded to talk to someone who could help me, Renita told me someone would call. A couple days later I did receive a call from a gentleman whose name I have misplaced. He told me that he went back and listened to my call with Prizel and that she did not offer me the lower price at all. He did hear that the call had dropped though. Well, he was right, Prizel did not find the solution on the first call, it was the third call (remember she called me back twice). He told me that SHE DID NOT CALL ME BACK, THAT THEY HAVE NO RECORD OF HER CALLING ME ON THAT DAY!!! So he called me a liar!!

I have pulled my phone records and have a log of all the calls that were placed and received. I have the proof that Prizel indeed called me back twice that day. Finally, I received a letter that Tiffany ** sent to the BBB and the FTC saying that she explained the charges on my bill to me and that everything has been handled as far as they are concerned. I couldn’t believe what I was reading. They dismissed me entirely, they essentially called me a liar, and all they ever did is quote me what they were going to charge me no matter what.

Dismayed, I called Tiffany ** to tell her how terribly unhappy I was with Comcast. She did not answer the phone so I left a detailed message explaining that I wanted to discontinue service with them. I choose to surround myself with positive people and companies. Negative energy does not serve me and I do not want to associate with a company that lacks morals and ethics from top to bottom.

She did not return my call. She had an associate call me to say if I had any further questions to call Tiffany. So I called Tiffany again, and left another message asking to disassociate myself from Comcast. I feel parting ways is the only solution acceptable to both parties. I HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED A CALLBACK FROM TIFFANY **, EXECUTIVE CUSTOMER RELATIONS. So I called AT&T who happily (and without a $60 install fee) came out and set up my new service with them yesterday. I am about to return all of my equipment to the local Comcast location.

I am very curious to see how Comcast handles my cancelling their service. I’m sure they will want to send me to a collection agency, which I will fight. I have all the proof of the phone calls made. I have proof that their self activation technicians could not activate my service after over two hours of trying on the night of July 24th. I have proof that I called Tiffany ** twice last week and she has decided to not call me back. All I want at this point is to part ways amicably. Let’s see what they choose to do!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Do. Not. Get. Xfinity. Not only will you pay a low fee for a year, they will reward you with upping your charges and springing fees on you without telling you! Then you will sit on the phone for an HOUR with them and not doing anything but trying to convince you and manipulating you into it being correct! We only need internet. We don't use cable, we can not use cable, it's not possible for us. They told us that getting the streaming service with our internet would be cheaper than getting internet alone. (WHAT?!)

So the first time we talked to someone, she called us to tell us our internet was no longer going to be the low price and the next cheapest option would be to get the streaming service too. She also told us we could stream using an app on our PlayStation4, she guaranteed it... IT DOESN'T EXIST. So she changed our agreement, we agreed to pay the, what, $72, this month we were charged for some "partial month fee", that we were never told about. They told us that there will be NO EXTRA charges for adding the stupid streaming service that we can't even use! So anyway, we got charged $94. Let me spell it out for you, NINETY FOUR DOLLARS. So we called up, lady said, "Oh, we'll fix it. No problem." It wasn't fixed. Nothing happened.

So today we called again and talked to Joe, who claimed to be a supervisor, for 40 minutes. Trying to convince us that it was right, and we were not manipulated or lied to, and everything was correct. We talked and yelled and screamed, but, in the end, we are WRONG. We insisted on talking to his manager for 40 minutes, and finally I got him to send us to Ivan, badge number **, who also said he was a supervisor. He also did nothing. Kept trying to explain this mysterious fee, that no one could explain clearly. He also said we could not get charged for adding this service, we had paid September in full, said there was a refund, (there wasn't.) Kept on insisting we look at the bill as we already had been. The bill didn't explain the partial fee, just said there was one.

I asked him specifically if he was going to do anything to help me, since his employees ALL told us something different, and none of them seemed to know what was actually going on. He tried to explain it all again, and I said, "No. it's a yes or no question. Are you going to help me, or not." He said, "There is nothing to help with, since the bill is right." They had no one come over, nothing changed, except the stupid streaming service.

You've got to be kidding me. By this time it had been an hour, and we had to leave for work. So I got his name, Ivan, Badge number **, and his managers name, Rupen. (But who knows, they're probably lying about this too.) Then they called my boyfriend when he got to work, the lady talked to him, then HUNG UP ON HIM. Thus all causing him to be LATE FOR WORK, and losing his composure.

They also have a lock on our box, so we couldn't get a different internet service, which is why we chose Xfinity, to avoid the hassle. We had a decent year with them, paid on time, every single month, just bought 2 new Galaxy S8+s with them, and this is how they treat their customers. ** customer service, I have EVER, experienced. They're liars, trying to make us pay for fees, none of them know about, spoke rudely to us, hung up on us, and didn't help whatsoever, and obviously don't communicate with one another and don't know what they're talking about. Do. Not. Get. Xfinity. Ever.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

For at least five years I've had constant connection issues with my internet. I've bought new modems and routers and have called Comcast countless times over the years. I reset my modem several times every single day and regularly have Comcast reset it as well. They've sent technicians out to tell me there is nothing wrong with my internet connection. I've been with Comcast for nearly 20 years and I wish I could rate them with negative stars.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

This is the most unreliable internet one can get. I understand internet speeds may vary from time to time, however I'm paying for high speed internet and at times my speeds are slower than dial up. I hope Xfinity realize that it is illegal to "cap" internet speeds when one is paying for a certain internet speed package. When you try to call customer service you wait for hours to get someone, probably because they know what they are doing.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I am a new customer, I have been with them for 3 months plus, and have been having connection issue from router to cable box. Called Comcast to schedule tech appointments and gives me the run around. Their service is good but their technicians are horrible. In conclusion, get ready for a wild ride if you deal with them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about XFINITY Home Phone Service?

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

Beginning in May 2014 I began an Xfinity service contract for three years at my business. My business requires high internet speed for my clients, but Xfinity's internet speed is only up to 150 mbps which is not good enough. So in August 2017, after the three-year agreement expired I moved to Verizon Fios on September 29, 2017 for a higher internet speed which is 500 mbps. Additionally, I experienced the following problems when I requested Comcast close my account:

1. Comcast required an additional 60-day extra service fee even after the account was closed. However, there are no terms or conditions regarding an additional 60-day fee on the Service Agreement. 2. I was asked to electronically sign to cancel my account with DocuSign. It required my signature in the middle of the document. So I clicked "Ok", and then soon after I figured out that 60-day extra payment was required at the bottom of the document that I did not recognize. Then about an hour later I contacted customer service stating that it was not my intention to agree to those terms of the contract and would like to withdraw my signature. I was denied even after four conversations with the Billing Department Supervisor whose is Johnny. His employee ID **. I asked his last name, but he was evasive and refused to give it.

3. I asked the customer service agent wherein the Terms and Conditions the additional 60-day charge is noted, and requested that I be e-mailed a photocopy of the agreement. I received the Terms and Conditions by e-mail. I found my signature on the paper, but I believe my signature may have been forged, possibly by a sales employee by the name of David **. 4. As a result I wrote this post, which is my first experience, intending to warn other people that they could be cheated and victimized because of this dishonest business. I strongly DO NOT recommend people to join Comcast service because of my terrible experience, and lack of compassionate customer care.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

I switched to Xfinity/Comcast in June of 2015. Excellent reliable service since then. I have my internet, telephone, television and home protection with them. The few problems that I have encountered, they were here either the same day, or following day. Personally, Comcast has been a pleasurable experience for us.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

Called to complain about never getting speeds over 10mbps, their response is they don't guarantee speeds. When I switched to a slower speed service since I never got 100mbps, the internet got slower. Seems like a scam. FTC should look into how Comcast sells their internet speed packages and the actual speeds that consumers receive.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

I've used Comcast for 7 years so I'm pretty satisfied though there are some issues. On installation at the outset, a contract installer was so bad that I asked that he be replaced by a "real" installer. He stood with arms over his chest and said that, "Isn't how we do it". He wouldn't connect more than 1 line into the house though the order was for two, and the second tv was on the back as far from the front entry from the pole as could possibly be measured. So it called for going around the sides of the house and he refused. Since then the installations have gone well except for the time the Comcast installer and the security installer had a face off. Keeping the cable from drooping from the pole to the house has been the problem most often recurring, the clean installation of new wire placements within the house has been next. The people are great, without exception from my experience.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

I have had X1 for several years now and so far I have been pretty happy with them - though every once in awhile I do need to reboot my modem (have a bundle & internet & phone will go out). But for most part not too bad.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

Xfinity internet - Hands down the slowest internet I've ever used and horrible customer service. Made several calls with no answers as to why I was only getting half of the internet I was paying for. They sent out techs with no results. If I could give them a negative rating I would.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

Comcast might be best described as an adventure over the last eight or nine years here. I have experienced rate and promotion snafus with regard to costing, mechanical breakdowns with equipment replaced over and over and think I have had physical contact with techs from as far away as West Palm Beach on the other Coast...

Throughout the various frustrations, I have had one ace to play in the new billing office who has been honest and forthright and noteworthy thru it all... (It helps to have someone that can decipher what might be best described as gobbledygook). Really don't want to test the fates as on a particularly good run here the last six months or so... My speed doesn't seem to where it's claimed to be but the huge seasonal influx here in SWFL simply has to tax the platform in some shape or fashion. Not a tech by any means but going on performance of four year old Dell unit at certain times of the day... New billing cycles installed starting next month for some odd reason I am yet to grasp and of course the push on the Xfinity features and benefits, most of which will have little impact on my viewing habits... Err profile So no doubt lots to learn, grasp and comprehend. Wish me luck!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

Last month (August), we tried to make a partial payment to Comcast. I didn't have enough money to make a full payment at the time due to having to spend all of my previous money on bills, and for paying for healthcare expenses out of pocket. The people at the Comcast center wouldn't accept our payment, even after we explained everything that went on, and we had no choice but to not pay it off and lose our internet service. (Which to be clear, the bill was $196, and we offered to pay $100 at the time. And keep in mind, we've been consistently making payments and paying them off every month as well.)

Fast forward to a month later, and I finally had enough money to pay them off. Only to discover that, on top of the $152.69 we paid them, we also had to pay an extra $100 in the form of a security deposit, in order to get our internet turned back on. This is a new policy they've implemented, and I was not informed of this until now. And given as I said before, we've been consistently making payments to them prior until they cut us off, it's also unfair they cut us off like that and are forcing us to pay a security deposit in order to get the internet turned back on. The truth is, Comcast doesn't really care about you. They are leeches who suck as much as they can from their customers, and will hold you upside down until they can extract every drop of blood out of you. They are terrible, and I wish we had some actual competition in this area so I wouldn't have to put up with them anymore.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

I had Xfinity hooked up at my apt. for a certain price. When my second bill arrived it had increased by ten dollars, which it kept doing until it was disconnected because I couldn't afford it anymore. I am on fixed income so I can only budget so much for entertainment.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

Comcast is a very poor and unethical company. They advertise they'll contour to the customer's time schedule. That is a huge false advertisement because they do not. Although Comcast knows their customer's signal is very poor such as 65% and not 100%, Comcast still continues to charge the Customer 100% signal service costs. Also, they seldom if ever provide the customer with an accurate and valid bill. You have to call them literally every month to correct the bill. I did and still do. Because Comcast has monopolized my apartment community cable service I have no other option except to continuously tolerate Comcast's poor services, dishonesty and wrongfully charging for services they're not fully providing OR move to another living community. The FTC needs to get Comcast back on track to ethical services, business and customer relations.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

I had Comcast install internet and they kept canceling my installation date without notification and for no reason. I had to contact somebody in the head office before I could get the service connected and even then there were problems. After being connected, I discovered they did not give me the correct plan. I asked for the 50 mbps plan while they had given me the 25 mbps instead which is much slower. I canceled my service within the 30 days and went with another provider. Comcast is overrated and a ripoff, but at least they refunded the full amount I had to pay upfront for service. I wasn't told I had to pay in advance either. Most Internet Service Providers will put it on the first bill.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

Forgetting about the cost of the service, when it is working, it's great. When it stops, for whatever reason, the problems often can't be overcome quickly. It takes a minimum of 30 minutes of talking with one to three techs before any issue can be resolved... Often it's more. Some folks have good expertise, others do not or are from a different culture and just don't understand requests.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

I signed up online last night for the internet only package. I created my account online as well and when I signed in it shows that I have a TV package as well. I did not sign up for TV. I have tried calling 3 times and each time I get a very rude rep who gives me even more confusing information and prices that I don't even see on my account. The last rep started yelling at me. I had to hang up. I have no idea what to do and who to call. Also I opted for installation and I can't see when the tech is coming for the install.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

Comcast is the most reliable of the other internet providers we have had in the past. Their service stays working even in inclement weather, and price is comparable or better than other providers.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

I have been having multiple problems with Comcast Cable Xfinity. Every time I turn around my cable is pixelating. I call and ask for a signal as I've been told mine is weak. But recently when I called I got a crazy person who sent a signal that said it was updating my subscription, I explained this was wrong but the lady assured me it was a normal signal but afterward I lost many channels, l called the Comcast hotline number given to me by Comcast corporate for the fact I constantly have issues they were obviously tired of dealing with so they foisted me off on the hotline number to people who try really hard nicely to rectify the problems just usually aren't able.

So then they send some tech out who has no idea what's going on. They check and tell you no problem can be found. Which of course is true as the problem originated at their office not my home. So I've contacted the FTC. And the Utility Commission since Comcast can't no should I say won't rectify their issues. I get so very tired of dealing with this daily seems like they would fix it. I've told them I believe they single me out to mess up my cable. The agent assured me the company is too large to do that. Don't think so. One individual person I've gotten angry and told off could be annoying me and I truly believe it's possible. You have no idea how many employees I've dealt with, argued with and stressed my issues to.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

They have been inconsistent since we moved here. We had to wait 6 months for service that is less than par for over 12 years. When the snowbirds come to town they seem unable to support the extra draw on their services.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

Comcast is a love-hate proposition for me and while they generally get whatever fixed, there might be a great amounts of patience involved. Have now found how to best resolve these issues and it certainly isn't over the phone. That's just one black hole after another. I now go to the station and explain my issue with far more empathetic folks and it generally gains a point of resolution. What I fear most with Comcast are the anticipated behaviors in the event we lose Net Neutrality. Talk about "Oh Dear" moments...

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

Have now had Comcast/Xfinity for about 10 years. It meets all my needs. Considered going off cable with Roku or Apple TV but did not see enough advantages even with the lower cost.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

We are on the "end of the line" & for several yrs. Comcast was here on a regular basis because our service was so poor. I'm handicapped so when Comcast would be working at our house, if I needed to return something to them, I'd ask the technician to do that. Not a problem. But over 3 yrs. ago, our daughter moved out & a technician returned the box for me. They've been charging that to us ever since. They implied we would be refunded our money for the product we paid for, yet still have not gotten a check nor heard a word from them. It's hard to respect a company who does not honor this in spite of the PROOF that the box went back into service in 2013!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

Each time I have called Comcast/Xfinity, the representatives are always polite and respectful. Originally I called to change our service to only phone and internet. The deal I found online said we could get both for $59, the representative told me that deal is only for new customers, it is not open to existing customers. This is frustrating considering we were paying customers who were completely satisfied with Comcast/Xfinity, but simply wanted to change our service. After wanting to make that change we continued to have problems with changing our service.

Unfortunately, each time I call, they tell me I am not on the account. While logged in on our Xfinity account online I am even a user on our account, yet each representative tells me I am not on the account. Despite being told I am not on the account, they only tell me I am not on the account when I want to make changes to the account that reduce the amount of money they will receive with us. When I called to add services, no one questioned me being on the account. When I called to cancel our account the representative told me I was not authorized, when I spoke with her supervisor, she stated that I was in fact on the account and she cancelled our service. I had to call back to put a hold on the cancellation until we could get AT&T to install and when I called back to continue our service, again the representative never questioned if I was on the account.

A week later when I called back to cancel our service, the representative told me I was not on the account, I asked to speak with his supervisor, she stated that I was not on the account. I hung up. I called Xfinity back less than a minute later and talked with a separate representative and she stated I was on the account and then transferred me to the department I needed to speak with in order to cancel my account, and they again said I was not on the account. I told her the previous representative I had spoken to had verified that I was on the account she put me on hold, came back and said she was able to use existing notes from a previous call (one in which they verified I was on the account).

Overall, it appears to me that either Xfinity is disorganized and some representatives are not able to see full account information (which I deem highly unlikely) or they have a lack of integrity in their business when they will lose money and claim I am not on the account when in fact I am. I would never recommend Comcast/Xfinity simply as a result of this lack of integrity or disorganization because I wasted too much time on the phone hearing I was not an authorized account holder when I was. Needless to say we have discontinued our service with Comcast/Xfinity because they seems like a poor way of doing business and we would rather give our money to a service that values integrity and truly helping paying customers first. I will say there representatives were always polite.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

This company could give a rats ** about its loyal customers. They are rude, especially a gentlemen named Lee in Knoxville, TN. This problem has been going on for a week, with no resolution. This company if full of crap in their advertising, by saying they care about customer service. Do not choose Xfinity - they truly suck!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

They provide good service and support. Their techs are available 24/7 and are usually able to resolve the problem over the phone. I generally will take care of replacing equipment myself since it is easier for me rather than wait for a tech to come to the house.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

It's just me and my husband and you'd think we'd had the Russians on our Wifi hub. Comcast has just not been the best as far as I'm concerned. Way too slow for me.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

We've had Xfinity for about four years. I live in Tooele so our options are limited. We can't just switch. However, I work from home and my internet is how I work. At least once a month my internet will be down and I will call the line and hear that the service is down and that it will be up at such and such time. This morning it was supposed to be up at 10. But I just called because it's 10 and it's not up, and now it's not going to be up until 1:30. Because of this, I'm missing a whole day of work. I'm going to have to work either late into tonight or this weekend. If I was going to use it as day off, this is not the day that would work - halfway through the day on Wednesday.

On top of that, this endangers my job. This makes me look unreliable. If I'm not reliable, then my job won't keep me. They'll hire someone else. If this happened once or twice a year, you know, sometimes things are understandable. But it happens monthly and I'm getting pretty fed up. I don't have a choice. There aren't a lot of high speed internet companies who service Tooele. But if you have a choice, go with a different company. Every time they can't maintain their service properly, they cost me money. It's not just an inconvenience, it's my livelihood.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

Comcast bills quite a bit of money for internet use, however, over several years, I have had many issues with speed, freezing-up, logging on, etc. Apparently, these issues can never be fixed although Comcast makes many promises of such.

XFINITY Home Phone Service expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Comcast is one of the largest Internet providers in the United States. It also offers cable television and phone services, and it has numerous bundling options for customers to choose from.

• Fast connection speeds: Internet services are offered at speeds of 6 Mbps and higher. The fastest connections may reach 150 Mbps or more.
    • Bundling options: Comcast offers many options for bundling services. Customers can choose an Internet package and add various telephone and cable services.
    • 24/7 customer support: Customers can browse the online help section. If they still have questions, 24/7 phone support or chat support is available.
    • Customer guarantee: Comcast offers a 30-day, money-back guarantee. It also offers bill credits in certain situations, such as a technician arriving late for an appointment.
    • Home and business options: There are numerous packages available for both residential and commercial customers, and business customers can get a free quote online.
    • Best for: Business owners, work-at-home employees and students.
    Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs