Call Now Toll Free
Shop on FYI
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.66/5
Based on 1,786 ratings submitted in the last year

Comcast Internet Service has Flex 4K streaming and hotspot services. Find the right speed of service for your home by answering a few simple questions to have Comcast match you with the right plan. Comcast Internet Service also has advanced security features that block online threats to connected devices through its free Gateway service.

Xfinity Internet Call Now Toll Free (866) 471-5523 Shop on FYI

See local offers on Find Your Internet

Shop Now
Call Now Toll Free

Xfinity Internet Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Xfinity Internet?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Xfinity Internet?

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

Good Service Harley ever goes down. Fast speeds up to 300 MBs. Cust. service long hold times. Prices are in compassion with outer providers in the area. Living on the mountain. Limited providers to chose from.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

This is the first review I’ve ever wrote of a business, but Xfinity truly has shown how terrible they are. I’ve been a loyal customer for a decade, and this is maybe the fourth time I’ve been shocked by how bad they are at conducting respectful business. Today, prior to a meeting, they suspended by account, and it’s been over an hour and four departments so far to try to convince them to reopen it. I’ve stressed multiple times that I need my internet reactivated and they just keep sending me between departments. At various points, they’ve taken opportunities in my lack of knowing what’s going on to try to upsell me to more lucrative plans. I cannot wait for the day when someone better comes along and destroys this company.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2021

I've had several bad dealings with this company. One time they tried to tell me a plan didn't exist and then all of a sudden it existed when they called me back after I told them I'd shop elsewhere. I've had a store employee delete accounts without permission, I've had a store employee refuse to give me a receipt for a transaction, they wouldn't accept phone calls during Covid (only computer customer service people), I've had employees tell me my issues were resolved only to have to call back again because they were not resolved.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

Their customer service is neither. They do not care about the customer, nor do they provide service. The attitude is “we are the only provider in your area, take it or leave it.” No one can live without internet in the age of Corona.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

I would give zero stars if allowed. We have had intermittent internet service for 5 YEARS. We have made every change recommended with no results. Xfinity's service is horrific from call support to technicians. If we had a choice we would use ANYONE else.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

Terrible business practices. They are so profit-oriented that they leave little attention paid to the needs of the customer. They change lineups at their whim, increase fees every year and the most expensive internet in NJ.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

Overall, I’ve been satisfied with their service. No major issues so far. A few internet outages that would last no more than an hour. I’ve been a customer for two years and haven’t spoke with a manager yet.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2020

Mostly very good service and is exactly what I ordered, Xfinity modem, router could be better, drops signal to devices in my smart home. My phone on wifi drops calls and my devices will disconnect frequently ie thermostat, front door lock.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2020

Wifi is in and out all the time. Company does not respond to requests for help. Phone calls using wifi are dropped consistently. Impossible to do business with this service. Wish I could say something positive about this company.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

I moved and contacted Xfinity. I was promised fast and easy service but it was anything but that. Tech arrived and was unable to do it due to location of cable box, had to reschedule, then the second rescheduled tech never arrived, I had been waiting for over 4 hrs for the tech to arrive and then I contacted customer support, they said that they called and no one answered, I have not received any calls and I have routinely checked the app. While on the call I was put on hold and then hanged up on. I called again and reached the supervisor. The call disconnected no fault with xfinity on that time, I called again and the supervisor was unable to reach me so I had to give them a call back number but was never reached. It has been over a week trying to get internet while people need it for work and I need it for college and the kids need it for school. Terrible customer service. Still on the line trying to reach a supervisor.

Xfinity Internet Company Information