1.50/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: April 26, 2018

2301 Comcast Internet Service Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: March 4, 2018

These people are ripoff artists with no integrity whatsoever. Been having problems with the internet since day one. It cuts out constantly. First time I called to try and fix it, the guy rebooted the connection and told me it could be the modem. So I changed my modem and bought a different brand. That didn't work. Then a tech came out and told me it was the cable. He put a new one but we are still having problems. Now I am stuck in a contract with this horrible company. They throttle speeds. What do I pay money for every month. I really loath Xfinity and will be searching for a new, high quality provider as soon as possible. Someone should take them to court and brutally sue them. They shouldn't be in business.

Original review: March 3, 2018

Last week, I switched to Comcast/Xfinity from AT&T because Comcast offered me a better price, but after installation I discovered that I can't access a free movie website that I use several times a week. I am retired on Social Security and can't afford cable, so I depend on Netflix, YouTube, fmovies.io, fflims.org, etc. to stream movies. I am canceling Comcast because they block one of my favorite free movie websites due of some type of legal agreement with Sony.

Original review: March 3, 2018

First the price advertised for the equipment online is varied. Going up at various sellers. Some wanted 200 and that didn't include first month of service. Service was great then at about the 25th day the Amazon firestick would not hold the signal. Troubleshooted nothing worked. Tried a laptop nothing worked until attaching Ethernet cord. So finally tried game console and Smart TV. Nothing would hold the WiFi signal. After 2 days of forced troubleshooting with Comcast over and over they send a tech. All he did was check to see if signal was coming to the box and said it's nothing he can do. (Side note I never have more than 2 devices feeding off the signal at the same time.)

I call Comcast again. They want to keep troubleshooting anything to keep from replacing the equipment. I ask for a supervisor. He tells me to contact ALL of the manufacturers and ask to reset the IP addresses... If they work when connected by Ethernet why would that change anything and why didn't the so called professional technician say that?

I do all this ** call back and demand a replacement. On hold for 30 minutes. Rep comes back saying that they're so backed up they can't set an appointment but someone will call back to confirm. That was Thursday evening around 750 pm. Today is Saturday 216 am. A total time of 5 hours plus waiting for the pointless tech Thursday for 2 hours. This equipment must be a hand me down. I'm going to attempt to call again tomorrow morning. I don't understand why I can't pick up a replacement myself. Don't waste your time and rest on this crap.

Original review: March 2, 2018

Made a mistake to purchase a plan from a visiting rep in a store. All looked good on paper (on his pad), until it was installed. Internet is coming at 1/3 of the promised speed. When I called the customer service they said they did not have a plan/promotion that the rep gave me. Cancelled right away. Stay away from the company, they will lie in your face.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

10 months ago, I agreed to a 24 month commitment with Comcast with a guarantee that my costs would not increase during the 24 month commitment. In less than 2 months, my charges increased by $2+/month. 2 months later, another $3+/month. Now, 10 months later Comcast has increased my charges to an additional $9 per month. Comcast response... "nothing we can do about it". Loathe this company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about XFINITY Home Phone Service?

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

I had Xfinity Comcast service in Michigan. I relocated to Illinois. I called Xfinity Comcast to transfer my service to my new address. The lady on the phone was very helpful in setting everything up and everything was going good until I received a call from a collection agency saying I owed Comcast over $600!!! Apparently, they opened up an entirely new account at the new address and never closed my old account and didn't even get a hold of me about it this entire time. I found out from the collection agency!

I called Comcast to find out what happened and they said the mistake happened because they spelled my name wrong on the new account (despite having the same social security number) and they would get back to me. A few weeks passed and I hadn't heard back, so I called again. Same story, it was their fault. They spelled my name wrong and that's why the old account was never closed, they will resolve the issue and to only make payments on the new account like I have been.

Two months later I see the collection agency is still listed on my credit score from Comcast. I called again! This time they tell me they have no record of me ever speaking with a representative from Comcast and there are no notes on my account. They also tell me there is nothing they can do because it's past 120 days of non payment even though I didn't know about it because I MOVED and when I did find out about it they kept giving me the runaround. They also have the nerve to tell me they don't transfer services between states!!! WHAT?

Well your employees never told me this when I requested a transfer of services! THEN they have the nerve to tell me because my parents were still living there and using the services I had to pay the balance. SO IF IT WERE STRANGERS USING THE SERVICES IN MY NAME, I WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM AS WELL??? By the end of the conversation with a supervisor from Comcast named Kim, she literally told me it's somewhat their fault this happened and it's also my fault and to ask my parents (whom I don't talk to by the way) if they will pay the collection agency!

This company has no ethics, they don't admit when they are in the wrong, and blame their consumer. This whole thing has been a nightmare and I will never recommend Comcast ever! At least when I had Charter Spectrum they were honest when I canceled service when I moved. DO NOT GO THROUGH COMCAST XFINITY IF YOU CAN HELP IT!!! I'VE WARNED YOU!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

Since a year we pay for extra speed 200mbps, because at 100 Mbps we only got 50 Mbps. Only for two months out of one whole year we got 200 Mbps, and that after I became really serious with Comcast Xfinity. Now we are down to 60-70 Mbps again, and the same thing all over. They try everything to blame me as a customer. I bought the latest and best modem especially fitted for Comcast. The best router. Unplugged and rebooted at their request over and over. It's time for a serious lawsuit against Comcast. We pay for something we don't get!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

Waiting nine days to have a service person come out. I am bundled so no tv, internet or landline. Guy came yesterday and said he didn’t have the right cable and it would be fixed today. Came home from work, still not fixed. I called and they told me 72 hours for a service call. I am cancelling tomorrow. Unacceptable on so many levels.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

We as 7 day a week hard working American citizens should most certainly have at least 10 choices to choose from in all areas from internet. That would keep this kind of company from feeling superior over everyone as they certainly Never should but always do. My Internet went down and then came back a few minutes later causing a project written on the computer to be lost for good as it was being saved. The internet for proper paying customers as myself should NEVER EVER Go down for any reason whatsoever.

I do not care what when a company like Comcast, the only one to exist for a choice for so many people thus generating billions if not trillions of dollars for Comcast, Every single part everywhere in every facility and every station should be nothing but the BEST POSSIBLE and there should be 100 backups that would keep from Internet ever going down even for a Milli second. The problem is that there is not anything close to what I speak of and for that I will hope the good Lord will see to whatever is fit for Comcast.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

My family went over on internet usage in Christmas month December overage charges of 160.00 and they won't help us with billing. Comcast put usage cap on downloads in 2016 to make more money on customers and with 4k streaming you will go over cap. Andrew in customer service was no help at all!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

Once again today, Comcast email is down. Second time in a week. Always having problems with their email service. Over the weekend, a phone tech tried to communicate with my modem and wiped it out completely. So bad, a technician had to come to the house to fix. Yet, they won't issue refunds. Their product is defective, but they take no accountability and just don't care. They supplement their lousy product with even worse customer service.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

When trying to verify why I had an extra $10 charge on my account, I get through to 2 different representatives that tell me I have to take the modem I OWN down to their office to verify that it is my personal modem and not renting from Comcast. I have owned my own modem for over 3 years, ever since I started with this horrible (but only option in town) cable service. Now after 3 year, they decide to charge me for my own modem and instead of verifying the device remotely (Yes, they can do that) they want me to take time off work to come down their office to prove them wrong. I of course refuse and have them take the charges off once I speak to a tech who can verify my modem type and verify that Comcast doesn't own that type of modem.

The worst part is that I ask for a simple written verification that the charges will be removed. Comcast representatives say they can't send an email to confirm the changes have been made. The largest internet company on the west coast can't send an email. Unbelievable. They can verify my account remotely, they can send me a bill by email, but they can't send a verification that the changes will be made to my account by email. Months go by and, of course, the charges remain and I have to call back. I get a reference #, but they can't send even this number by email. I am on the third attempt to get verification that the charges have been removed to no avail.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I've been a week without my Xfinity Stream service ever since I requested to move my service from my current address to a new address on March 3. They cannot get the problem fixed after multiple phone calls of 2 hours+ in length. I am paying for TV, but I am not getting TV. For a week. And counting. Numbers I’ve been given: **, supposedly directly to tech help - not active. **, Tier 3 tech help. 855-668-3343, “Movers Edge”, to set up a “special” move since they had to cancel my original move…read on… 800-934-6489, “Customer Solution” department.

History. 2/6 - called to request to set up new service on March 3 at Saint John's, and also on that date, end my current service at Hudson Court. The rep had trouble with the March 3 date; put it in as March 1 first, then needed to change it. I requested different service at Saint John's than I currently have at Hudson. 2/7 - called to let Comcast know that my Xfinity Stream was no longer available. Got sent to tech help. About 1-hour phone call, the tech finally got Xfinity Stream to work again. 2/9 - noticed Xfinity Stream was not working again in the AM; had to go out of town, had no time for lengthy phone calls with Comcast. 2/11 - called Comcast to notify them that once again, I no longer had Xfinity Stream. Was told I had cancelled it. Had to clarify that I am moving; never did a cancellation.

Got forwarded to a tech after rehashing everything like the first time I called... Another 1-hour phone call. 2nd tech stated that he had now fixed the problem 100% for sure; since I was calling from work and not home, I could not verify, but he assured me that I would have Xfinity Stream when I got home. 2/11 - got home and did not have Xfinity Stream as I had been assured I would. Called Comcast, told agent my problem, she said I had cancelled my current service; once again; I had to explain whole thing over again, as I had never cancelled service. Bounced me to a tech, who tried to do all the same things the tech in the AM had tried, and he failed, so finally decided to “escalate” me even though I had already requested escalation (he would not) - so, after 40 minutes on the phone, he escalated me. The “escalation tech” tried for another 40 minutes to get my current Xfinity Stream service to work.

She cancelled my new order for cable/internet installation at Saint John's on March 3, thinking if the new order was cancelled, I could get my current service back. The current service was not restored after the cancellation. She transferred me to another tech who informed me that the package I had - the Xfinity Stream - was no longer available. They then transferred me to billing, since I had been paying for service I was not getting, and now it was no longer available after Comcast erroneously cancelled it, but when I told billing what was happening, they didn’t want to deal with this either or perhaps deal with how to refund me for the service I was paying for and not receiving.

Billing told me to call Customer Solution Dept in the morning to get help, as the guy I was talking to assured me that I COULD still get the Xfinity Stream service that I had prior to when Comcast cancelled it on me, despite what the last tech I had talked to had told me. Received text message from Comcast cancelling my set up on March 3 at Saint John's. 2/12 - called Customer Solution Dept at the special number (!) and got the recording, which took forever to get through; I did not get personal help; had to do the whole account authentication thing again with a robot. Turned out the number was for tech repair, not customer solutions. Got transferred to Customer Solutions. Got an agent who confirmed that, yes, the Stream service I previously had and that Comcast erroneously cancelled on me is now no longer available!

So, the dude last night in billing who punted me back to “Customer Solutions” was wrong. Confirmed my order for ** is cancelled; it was cancelled on 2/12. Comcast agent said that now she had to cancel current internet service; then add it right back on, as in right now - she said that this will open up options for instant TV (Xfinity Stream) for my account; I said sure, give it a try (the sky will now fall). The agent, Aqueesha, upon my stating that I am at work wasting more of my working hours resolving a problem Comcast created, told me she would begin the process of cancelling my internet account and then adding it back again in the hope I could get my previous service back, and then she said that she would call me back at my work number with an update. 2 hours later, no phone call with an update.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

After I canceled my internet service Comcast did not stop my service for 2 more months before I realized it was still on. Comcast kept billing me at a increased rate plus fees. After I paid the bogus bills after lengthy arguments they... Did a hard credit check on my social security for the second time in a year and did not ask my permission. Tried to sign me up without telling me they were doing a credit check PLUS nailing me in a 24 month contract. Maximum throttling down of internet speeds.

I turned on my service for 2 months (no contract) at the starter rate before we moved. They canceled my service prior to the end of my billing period (today) and AGAIN tried to nail me in a 12 month contract in order to turn it on for the last 2 weeks of my billing period. I said no, I couldn't believe it. I talked to customer service immediately. They promised me my refund will be on next invoice.

My nightmare experience with Comcast is extensive. Customer service is a joke. Online support is farmed to India and some have English language skills. Does anyone feel that $79.95 per month (or $100 a month if your off auto pay and auto billing) or almost $1,000 a year seem fair for just internet access? The starter package for $34.95 is a joke (no contract) but they nail you for on fees and speeds are worse than Afghanistan's (guess). Comcast charges you if you don't sign up for paperless billing and auto pay (they want your juicy credit card or bank account numbers - they will charge you extra no matter what guaranteed) and penalizes you for not giving permission to 12 or 24 month contacts. It's ridiculous.

Comcast has no competition in Fort Myers, Florida nor in any other major markets. Comcast tries to bundle in media content (TV) with internet. Comcast penalizes internet only customers. It's a national joke. Cord cutters like me and millions of other users know that the days of traditional media is over. For example, if you do say... watch NBC and watch it on Comcast service it's broadcast at 480p or lower (unless you upgrade their service) while all you have to do is use rabbit ears and get it for free at 1080p on your antenna.

My advice to anyone needing internet service is to avoid Comcast altogether. If you simply need to check emails and do a little web surfing, please use mobile services like T-Mobile or MINT/SIM and use your cell phone as a hotspot. If you must use Comcast do NOT give them your social security number nor your driver's license number. They will use it to their advantage and try and nail you the first chance they get.

Comcast is widely regarded as the most hated company in America. Just Google it. People would rather deal with the Federal Government than Comcast. As for me I would rather get shot out of a cannon into a volcano before I use decrepit draconian Comcast I mean Spamcast I mean Brokecast. I have transcripts of all my communiques with Comcast, bills, online support, refunds and emails to support all of my information. I hope this review helps anyone in the same boat as I was or is doing their own research into this joke of a company. The negative reports about Comcast and multiple lawsuits is so widespread I am dismayed they are allowed to operate. Only cure for this company is a massive increase in competition.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

What a terrible company. Originally I was with CenturyLink for just internet for 12 Mbps for $31 a month. Then Xfinity/Comcast offered me the great deal of 60 Mbps for internet and 100+ channels for TV for a grand total (including taxes) $77. I agreed to the deal and signed up with them and canceled CenturyLink. Then the next day on my account I noticed I was only getting 30+ channels. I literally had to talk with 7 other agents all to find out they couldn't offer me the original deal because it wasn't a package. So not only did they not offer me anything for my troubles they also did not honor the deal that I was given. I don't think I've been more frustrated and upset at a company in my entire life. Will be canceling.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Their tech came to fix a reception problem. I owned my modem, but he thought it was the problem and switched his in. It wasn't the problem, but he took my modem and told me I wouldn't be charged for the modem. Now they are charging me and refuse to fix the problem or bring my modem back.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

I got a call from them offering me Internet Plus and HBO channels, and offered it to me for about $39, I said, "Ok cool. I will try it" and trusted them, so they mailed me the tv box and tried to install it and it didn’t work. I called them twice and they didn’t fix it. Third time they said they are going to send someone with a new tv box to see if the box I had was bad. The technician came out and fixed my tv and said the box they mail me wasn’t working and changed with the one he brought with him and apologized. He offered me to fix the wires without mention anything about any fees or charges. I appreciated his help and gave him $20 tips. He apologized about the inconvenience and said he is going to take the defective box and make a note to Comcast not to charge me anything since it’s their mistake. The technician asked me to use my bathroom which was a little awkward and left.

So the problem started when I got the first bill which was $131 and not $39 as I was promised. I called them and they said my package is $53 and not $39, and I was charged for the technician not like what he told me there is no charge, and they said the first box I had it missing and they are going to charge me monthly as long as I don’t bring it back, but as I said the technician took the box with him. I keep calling them every time they tell me different story and they don’t wanna fix the problem, and some of the agent were very rude and very unprofessional, so I told them to go check my recorded call who sold me this terrible package that he said I have a month money back guaranteed if I don’t like the service.

So I said to the agent, "Cancel everything. I don’t anything anymore. My experience with you was awful and unpleasant and apply that term one month money back and take me back to my original package that was $19.99/month." They didn’t honor their first promise and end up charging me $42.63. To sum up Comcast is a very misleading company, you can see lack of communication within their departments, they're not on same page and they don’t keep their promises when they call first to make you sign for any deal. I was cheated and deceived, and they wasted too much of my time. If I could I will rate them a big 0.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

Charged more than the price I agreed to when I added internet. Made to pay for cable after I cancelled it. Even though I still had a deposit on fill. Told by two different customer service persons I wouldn't have to pay bill. Since I had cancelled service.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

If you like a company that gives zero ** about its customers, then boy this company is for you! Wish I could rate this POS COMPANY A ZERO! Internet Service - constantly going in and out. I’d say any given month it goes down 3-5 times a month, or even more. And it doesn’t go out for a few minutes here or there, I’m talking down for hours! The worst internet service provider I have ever had. The only reason I have not canceled my contract is because they’re the only provider in my area that works with my apartment building.

Customer service - If you like being lied to and no assistance whatsoever this is your place to go! Grade A **! Let me start off by saying their customer support is contracted out to a 3rd party in a different country. They refuse to work with you and will tell you countless lies that they’re crediting your account but never do just to get you off the phone.

My internet service was out for 5 days straight and I was only offered $15 in comp or 3 months free HBO. I seriously about lost my ** and threw everything out in the street. I asked to speak to a manager and the guy on the phone must of thought he put me on mute because he paused for a moment and then said “I just spoke to my manager, there’s nothing we can do.” Lol!

I went the ** off and it still took me 5 more times of me telling him to connect me to his manager before he ever did it. Manager also stated they would not go above what was offered. All I wanted was my bill compensated for 1 month because I had to wrack up a $400 phone bill due to all the data I had to use. Since I got nowhere with the phone support, I went into the store and they told me all they could do was $30...

Yeah, well my internet is out again tonight. I’m moving in a week and will cancel my contract. I will never, ever, recommend or go back to this company again even if it’s the only option. I would rather beat my ** with a hammer than spend my money on this POS company. It really really needs to close its ** doors. Complete trash of a company.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

The CEO of Comcast made 40 million with stock options. I signed a 2 year contract and it went up after a year anyway. They really don't care if you call to complain or not. Did no good. Seems they have you trapped. I changed my tv service and they are now charging me $90.00 plus tax for my internet. What a rip!!!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

Ok, I thought I would give this a try. I haven't been paying any attention about mega this or giga that up till I hit a terabyte. WOW, the rabbit hole is very deep and I jumped in with both feet. A TB = 1,048,576 mb and that averages 34 gb per day. On an average hd movie cost 2.5gb maybe 3 roughly per hour. I don't game, I don't binge movies and I dont have kids. 3 tvs, only one or two in use. 2 old tablets, 3 Rokus and one unplugged till we need it. And we chewed thru 1 tb in a month. I did my homework and then called Comcast and gosh oh golly have I ever seen so many knowledge people come up with nothing answers. They sent out a tech and he change a cable from my router to the wall, then went online and checked a few things and nothing. I'm serious, Nothing! No hackers, no piggyback neighbors.

Comcast has been great dealing with me and has returned calls and everything but I still don't get any serious answers. # 1 why doesn't Comcast have a meter report on each bill showing data usage each month, like the gas or electric companies and as for data usage this has been in the works for years and it's not like this started last week. I have a Nighthawk that shows me my data usage but there is no device on the average market that reads every device in your house separately. Comcast rep told me that only 1% of Comcast customers use 1 TB of data. I seriously challenge that. TVs in the house, gaming online, leaving your TV on all night long.

I have my belief as to whats going on, but wait till 4K tvs really hit the market and EVERYONE owns one. You can kiss your Comcast bill goodbye for being reasonable. Next you'll be seeing petabytes before long and like everything else with no middle class because no one can afford paying $500 a month for BASIC cable. I dont smile, smirk and or make jest, I'm very serious. Comcast wants to make money, cool, but do you have to be so greedy. I know, stupid statement!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

Ok, I realize that the greed has the ISP's jumping for joy that they can now charge for everything on the internet BUT IT'S NOT HERE YET!!! My service for over four years has been great, no downtime and the speeds WERE great. Now, when I go to many of the sites I use to purchase from they either can't be reached at all and I get blank pages or it's so slow that you think we're back in the dial-up days. I know you're going to charge the hell out of everyone as soon as you get the big go on making us all pay but PLEASE KNOCK IT OFF!! PLEASE RESTORE MY SPEED AND LET THE DOGGONE PAGES FILL UP WITHOUT spinning and spinning. I'm starting on Monday to look for an alternative to Comcast because this is just so obvious and incredibly greedy. I am so done with your greedy ignorant company!! Net Neutrality is not dead yet so stop setting us up.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

Lied about Fees & Horrible Customer Service - I signed up for their internet service on the 14th of December with the advertisement that offered FREE installation; I even read the small print. The day before the install guy came they sent me a bill for $60 and took $50 out of my account to "hold on to". I ended talking to some Indian guy, that could barely speak English, and argued over the install fees. I am not wasting my time justifying myself for an hour with customer service. Anyway, I ended up canceling and had to call multiple times, each time given a longer time period, to get my $50 back. Their customer service is unprofessional and typically paraphrases what I say back to me without actually doing anything. This is not an active listening line, it's customer service. Do something.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I called to Comcast to add my husband's name on account. It was okay, took representative about couple of seconds to do it, and then he was very pushy with all product and all services. I believe every time on his offer I was explaining nicely why I don't need it, and he keep pushing it. After finally I got off the phone. In a little while I got lost internet connection, I believe he did something because I have had great connection for more than one year, so I needed to call them again. They fixed it but I didn't even need to restart my modem, after that I have great internet again, but I'm very dissatisfied with the experience.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

It's been over a week that I've been without service! They sent out a technician 3 days after the service stopped working which I fully understand. However, once the tech arrived he checked everything inside and out and came to the conclusion that the Modem was the problem! He then went on to tell me that they (Xfinity) uses poor quality/defected modems for their customers! He suggested that I purchase my own modem and router, if I ever wanted my internet to work flawlessly. I couldn't believe it! I knew my service was slow but I didn't think it was being done on purpose!

I call Xfinity prepaid back and was told that they would mail out another modem and that it should arrive in 3-5 business days, then after three days of waiting I called back and was told that it could take as long as 5-7 business days! By this time I was fed up and so I went shopping for my own modem. I shopped around and then after identifying two possible brands I asked my son (he's a techie) which he thought was better. He gave me his opinion and asked me to call them again and make sure it was ok to purchase my own modem with prepaid. I called back and was told that I could purchase my own modem and that the one which they shipped out could be given to a friend or whatever, I didn't need to return it.

I called my son and told him what they said and to go ahead and make the purchase (~$200). Once he came back to the house to set it up for me (we were all so excited) and all the cords were connected and ready to go, I called Xfinity prepaid back and the agent said I couldn't use my own modem with Xfinity prepaid!!! I was so upset, I asked for a manager... the agent hung up on me!!! I called back and another agent said the same thing and I asked for a manager/supervisor or someone to explain to me why I was told to make the purchase and then told it's not "recommended".

We went back and forth with them for days... until another refurbished modem arrived in the mail. Then when we plugged that one in, they didn't want to give me back the credits they promised for my troubles!!! I had to wait on hold today for about a total of 2 hours to get them to activate my service and give me the credits promised! We'll see if they come up with some more BS before the credits expire.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

Had trouble with my Wi-Fi. Serviceman came and said I have bots on my system and left. Got a bill for 45.00 for him to tell me I have bots in my system. Xfinity sent a email with a list of malware downloads. Tried them all but with bots in the system they don’t work or sometimes don't download. Hackers control my system. Comcast is no help. Have to pay 300.00 for a computer company to clear my system. You would think Comcast would help their customers. When my contract is over going to a different provider.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I have had this account since 1996 when this company was Time Warner Cable. I was with this company when they changed over to Comcast. I was with this company when they changed over now to Xfinity. I have never ever had a good experience with this company over the phone or in my home or with their services. I am always having to call in either about the services or about the building techniques. I think that Xfinity is one of the biggest scam artist in all of the USA right now. They take people's money and they do not give the service that they are taking our money for.

It is a complete and utter rip-off anymore. I mean a true rip off. You pay for services you don't get and the services that you're paying for is ridiculous. They want me to pay them $230 a month for mid-grade internet service and basic cable. I for one am cutting the cord. I feel like our government needs to step in and do to Comcast Xfinity whatever you want to call this company what they did to Southwestern Bell.

They have monopolized the internet. They have monopolized our cable system and I think they need to be broke down, took down and others being able to come in and offer folks what they can afford, what they need but most of all to just have good business ethics. Good business ethics something Comcast Xfinity whatever you want to call him does not have. Please government step in. Break them down like you did Southwestern Bell. Stop letting them monopolize the internet and the cable service. It's not fair to the consumer anymore.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I wanted to let everyone know, to make sure to perform a speed test on your internet because I can assure you are not getting what you are paying for. Xfinity wants you to get a bigger package, faster speed and you will not get THAT speed neither. It will be a little faster but not what you are paying for. I worked with Xfinity over the phone for 1.5 hours (OMG), and after working on it and the tec. could get it to the 50MB. It stayed around 23, 26. I lowered the 100 MB package I had before to the 50MB because all I was getting is 45ish. So why not save money. I was told we will have a tec. come to the house and never heard from one. So when I called back. It was never scheduled. Delaying.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

The pricing of services from Comcast are unnecessarily high. To receive internet & basic cable is the price still affordable for those on a set income. Their telephone customer service reps are located most often outside of the US and are not always knowledgeable about Comcast services. Telephone calls during traditional business hours regulatory take too long to get information that I call for.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I agreed to a contract online. They sent me an email confirming the price... about $150/mo including all fees and taxes. I get my first bill and it's for $187. I called and after two different people they still gave me the run-around and insist the $187 is correct. I'm canceling the credit card so they can't charge me anything and I am calling WOW.

Comcast Internet Service Company Information