Call Now Toll Free
Compare Offers
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.09/5

Comcast Internet Service has Flex 4K streaming and hotspot services. Find the right speed of service for your home by answering a few simple questions to have Comcast match you with the right plan. Comcast Internet Service also has advanced security features that block online threats to connected devices through its free Gateway service.

Comcast Internet Service Call Now Toll Free (866) 471-5523 Compare Offers

Compare offers on Find Your Internet

Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

Comcast Internet Service Reviews

Original review: May 14, 2020

I have had the service over 2 years now for Internet, Phone, Alarm System, and TV. Couldn't be happier. The very few technical issues I have seen have been quickly resolved. And I am saving over $200.00 per month.

Original review: May 11, 2020

I downgrade all my services till internet at 39,99 per month but since the corona started I can’t even be late cause I get all this text messages and emails like I owe 3,000$ And they can decide to lower my plan without asking me is like do you guys are suffering from the virus. Do you guys need the money? Is ridiculous so don’t get Xfinity no matter what.

Original review: May 6, 2020

Almost a couple of months ago I contacted Comcast Business Services to increase my company internet speed. They worked with me going over the different plans and I agreed to a updated service. They told me they would get back to me in 3 or 4 days after setting things up and go over my new service. I didn't hear from them so I kept checking my service and there was no increase in speed. Then the pandemic hit and my business went into a tailspin meanwhile I figured Comcast was busy and I would hear from them when they had the time.

Then my business dropped 90% and I am in big trouble hanging on by my fingernails. On May 2 I was notified by my credit card company that Comcast had charged $192.05 to my card which at this point I need to buy food for my family. I checked my email, phone messages and mail for any notice from Comcast and there was nothing from them. I checked my internet speed and it was still unchanged. I called Comcast and after 10 minutes of fighting robots I was connected to a human. After another 10 minutes of explaining my problem and then being transferred to someone else 3 times I was told the $192.05 was charged to my card for the increased internet speed. I explained that I hadn't received a increase in speed and they told me that's because Comcast bills in advance to receiving service.

At this point I canceled my new service and requested a refund. I was then told I had already been receiving the new service for the past 5 weeks. I asked how that was even possible since they had just told me they only provide new service after billing for it in advance. The service rep refused to respond so I tried several different ways to ask the question and each time received no response. I was then told no matter what the situation was they could not help me with a refund and I would have to wait until the next week and call the billing department.

On Monday I called Comcast billing and again spent almost 15 minutes getting to a human and then transfered several times because they said I needed to talk to someone else each time. I finally was able to reach someone that said they could help me and after working with them for almost 10 minutes the line went dead. I couldn't believe that they may have hung up on me so I waited awhile but no one called me back. So now I had to start all over again going thru the comcast maze to get so help and I ended up with a guy named Don. Don was very rude and combative quoting ever changing dates and stories and finally I said just check my internet speed and check my account and he will see that the speed is not increased and my internet use had been way down for the past 30 days. He refused and told me that was not his job. By now the conversation had become very harsh and I gave up.

Original review: May 4, 2020

I called to review promotions for internet on 5/4/2020. After almost ten minutes of routing through the automated directories, I finally got through to an agent. I was ending another call on a different line and asked the agent to hold on for just a moment. He hung up immediately. After another ten minutes of routing through automated directories, I got through to the second agent. I told him I was interested in promotions and he put me on hold. I've been on hold for 27 minutes, as I write this. I'm cancelling my service with Comcast/Xfinity. This is BS.

Original review: May 4, 2020

Literal garbage service. Internet spotty as hell, automated bot makes you wanna tear your hair out when you call for support. Bout to go back to AT&T when economy gets going again. Swore off them years ago after a string of bad service issues, but between Comcast's crap service and the immense pain of trying to get any help ever from a person (because I know how to unplug and plug my modem back in, thanks), I'm so sick of this company. If I had ANY other choice other than these two biggest pieces of crap in a pile of crap companies, I'd have taken that other choice years ago. Pick someone, anyone, else.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Comcast Internet Service?

Original review: April 29, 2020

I have internet service with Xfinity crooks. Never runs at purchased speed always buffers. Only 1 user in home. Since I signed up for service end of 2017. There have been trouble with billing. Each month it goes up. Contract for a year rate should stay the same for a year. So each month I have to call and waste 1-2 hrs getting it fixed. I take their name and date and price and write it on my bill. Next month same, they check their notes not there, and it starts again. They will say taxes went up or it was only one time credit. Not what they told me, it was through the end on contract. It is illegal what they do. And they hope no one catches them.

During my last call they would not honor their agreement but offered 5$ off. No I said. When is the end of contract, she told me, so I took the difference in the amount, multiplied by remaining months and gave her a one time credit I would except. They said yes, so I copied the entire chat and saved it now I have it in text. Got to find something else. Don't use them. It's not worth few dollars you save.

Original review: April 28, 2020

Not sure where to start. I have requested for them to STOP emailing me and even though I am a current customer they still constantly continue. Service is terrible, they STILL have not corrected my issue with not having on demand despite my hours and hours with tech support. They sent me equipment that was listed on thier account to another person and I had to go in person to prove it was sent to me and not stolen. When I set the account up the lady lied and said I had 200 and something channels for the price she gave me but really I had 7. If negative stars were an option, I would give them - 5 stars.

Original review: April 27, 2020

Worst experience ever. I would not recommend anyone and I mean ANYONE to waste time or money with Comcast. I was given misleading information, I paid a 25 dollar deposit, set up an appointment to get my internet kit delivered only to receive a call from the review department about a so called bill for 750 dollars from 6 years ago. Very unprofessional and also very insensitive during these tough times dealing with the corona virus that has impacted us all!

Original review: April 26, 2020

Horrible service And they keep increasing my bill. I have no access to hotspots at 60.00 per month with 15 bps. I am one person in my home and my Internet is horrible half the time. They seem to lie and am appalled they are getting away with it.

Original review: April 25, 2020

Some of their representatives removed my "unlimited internet" feature without my acknowledgement or consent in 2017, and since the "unlimited internet" is never listed as a line item explicitly as "unlimited internet" I have failed to notice that it was even removed to begin with. Starting from November, I have charged 200 dollars each month for 3 months for the overage use. The bill that was supposed to be 97 dollars was 300 dollars for 3 months. I called after the first bill to figure this out and from January to April 25th, I have been in a total of 14 phone calls, averaging 1 hour 15 minutes in duration. I am not counting the chat sessions that I have been in.

Each time I called, I have been told that the issue is being investigated and I should be getting a phone call within the next 72 hours. Not only that anyone has ever called, I was also charged for "reactivating" the service (twice in each time for both the internet and the TV) that was never supposed to be suspended to begin with. Mind you, the service was being reactivated without payment being made as the issue was "under investigation." Finally after 4 months, I sent an email to Tom ** and someone from corporate office called me. The gentleman said that there has to be a customer approval for any changes to be made and no changes can be made without the customer approval. They also didn't have access to recording from when the incident occured. However, on January, I made a change on the account and added the gigabit connection with the unlimited internet on the phone.

I was made to approve the changes via the automated system by pressing a key. Despite this, the gigabit connection was never issued to the account, strange enough to display that the customer approval doesn't mean anything. On top of all this, my account has been put to "customer assistance program" I did not consent for this either, and the payment status wasn't due to inability but was due to invalid charges. I was also charged 15 dollars for being switched to this program. Yet another charge that I didn't approve. After all the speculation, I was advised to pay the balance and seek litigation for retrieval of the invalid charges as well as the damages occurred due to these interruptions by my lawyer, so followed his advice and paid up the balance, including the invalid charges.

To top everything off, my service was NEVER restored back to what we have agreed upon on the contract. (extreme/300mbits) After spending another 3 hours on a beautiful Saturday with "lovely" Comcast representatives, I have been told that by switching the XAP (Xfinity Assistance Program) my hardware was somehow started to malfunction and needs to be replaced.

So Comcast breaks a device that I'm paying for, deprives me of service without bringing my case to a conclusion, changes my plan without notifying me, adds/removes features and services without my consent or doesn't add services despite my request, places one time charges even though the case is "under investigation." Great Job. Really. Thank you for not forgetting the cherry on top. I would love to see this company's pleasurable demise. This is a disgrace and I will certainly be pursuing every penny that I'm spending on Comcast services. I will also try to switch providers for the businesses that I have the say for. I wish I could leave negative stars.

Comcast Internet Service Company Information