3700 S. Stonebridge Drive, Dallas, TX

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.76/5

United American Insurance was founded in 1947 on four core values: stability, service, quality and commitment. Today, United American Insurance offers life insurance, cancer and critical illness insurance and Medicare Supplement Insurance policies. The premiums for its whole life policies never increase. The company works with local and home office agents to sell policies.

United American Insurance Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about United American Insurance?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about United American Insurance?

Original review: March 6, 2021

I took the best plan and I am completely satisfied with United American. The only thing I miss is my dental and vision coverage. Otherwise, I would not go to another insurer.

United American Insurance response

Michael, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate you and the trust you’ve placed in United American for your supplemental health protection. Our goal is always to provide excellent service and coverage to our policyholders and we're happy you're a satisfied customer. We look forward to serving you for years to come!

Original review: March 5, 2021

We're very happy with United American. We met with this guy right after I retired so we've been with him for a long time. He’s at our disposal and he’s great. I've given him a lot of business from some other friends of mine. My husband and I were in New York and he fell and broke his hip. We were thinking of the kind of bills we were going to get. We have Medicare but everything was covered with United American except for $60.

United American Insurance response

Ronni, thank you for your feedback regarding your United American experience! We appreciate you allowing us to provide you with the supplemental Medicare protection that best fits your needs. Thank you for choosing United American and we look forward to providing you with the excellent service and coverage you deserve and expect!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

My rep is fine and the service is good. I'm happy with it.

United American Insurance response

Virginia, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with United American! We’re glad we continue to deliver the excellent service you deserve and expect. We sincerely appreciate you choosing us for your supplemental insurance needs.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

My wife runs a dentist's office and besides being a dental assistant, she deals with umpteen hundreds of insurance companies and their minor nightmares. So, she knew which insurance company to take. We went through a good hour and a half meeting with the insurance people two years ago when we started this. I love United American Insurance. I don't worry about co-pays and the most I have to pay for is antibiotics and any strange blood pressure medicine. When they see that card if I'm going to a doctor, I never hear from them. I go to the doctor and then I go home.

United American Insurance response

William, we sincerely appreciate your feedback and for choosing United American! Our goal is to provide this important supplemental financial protection and great service to our customers and policyholders and we're glad your experience has reflected that. We look forward to serving you and your wife in the future!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

They paid for everything. I've had no out of pockets between Medicare and United America. My experience has been very good and real easy.

United American Insurance response

Lutricia, that’s what we’re here for! We’re happy to know we’re providing the best service possible! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we’re doing.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

They've been a really good company. My doctor sends in the bills and they pay them. They don't aggravate me and they take care of me. They sent me a letter of increase, a little bit because of rates going up, which I felt was minimal. So I felt good about that.

United American Insurance response

Gary, it’s always a pleasure serving and protecting our valuable customers! We appreciate you letting us know how we’re doing and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

I went through a broker when I signed up for Medicare. I have a history of cancer. Instead of taking an HMO, I took a supplemental plan and United American was the best one offered. I've been very satisfied with them.

United American Insurance response

Janice, thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with United American! We appreciate you choosing us for your supplemental insurance plan and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

My experience with them has been very positive over the years. I've been with them for 40 years, selling and using their products. Right now, I'm a stage four cancer patient, and I’ve used their product a lot.

United American Insurance response

Peggy, we hope and pray that you're doing well. We appreciate you and the trust you’ve placed in United American and we're honored that you've chosen us for this important financial protection. We look forward to serving you for many years to come and we thank you for being a loyal customer!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2021

To be fair, I don’t use my insurance very often. With that in mind, I do appreciate the ease of use when I do need to use my insurance. I have had other insurance companies, and there always seemed to be some sort of hassle or complication. As of now, with five year under the same insurance, I have had absolutely no issues.

United American Insurance response

Branden, we sincerely appreciate your feedback! Thank you for the trust you’ve placed in United American for your financial protection. Providing affordable insurance protection through a process that is simple and easy for our policyholders is our goal and we're happy you're a satisfied customer. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2021

Everything was fine when we applied with United American. We purchased supplement insurance from them. We've had a very good experience with this company.

United American Insurance response

Clarence, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing! Excellent customer service is our top priority for United American and we're glad your experience has reflected that. We look forward to serving you in the future!

United American Insurance Company Information