Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.90/5
Based on 3,279 ratings submitted in the last year

GEICO

GEICO sells auto, home, renters and motorcycle insurance, and you may get a discount from combining policies with them. GEICO is not an InsuraMatch partner. You can get quotes from multiple insurers and find the right one for you by calling InsuraMatch today. *ConsumerAffairs insurance program, powered by InsuraMatch.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

4096 GEICO Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 17, 2019

GEICO insured me when no one else would seeing I was a service member returning from overseas assignments. That was 25+ years ago. Over the years, GEICO has been responsive to my needs and has provided excellent personalized service. Once I had hail damage to my vehicle. The next day, GEICO had an insurance adjuster come to assess the damage. He came to my work parking lot to make it easier for me! I received the check for the damage quickly. My rates are very competitive and I might go so far as to say unbeatable. I occasionally get quotes from other insurers and they can’t beat the cost of my coverage with GEICO. My children have also spun off of my policy into their own GEICO policies. They have received comprehensive policies at excellent prices too.

Original review: June 13, 2019

Geico online salesperson requested me to take the defensive driver's course after signing up with Geico, so that I can do the course with one of their preferred websites and after finishing, when I gave a call to get 10% discount - they say I'm not eligible for that discount under certain characteristics that company follows, which is I think not being faithful to their customers, just get them on board with all fake details and forget, and saying "we can't find the online sale agent who spoke to you and registered your policy". All they started doing is recording the phone that I am making now for proof. What for - Don't you save who signed me up on Policy.

Original review: June 11, 2019

My family has carried GEICO auto and home insurance for years. We covered my children on the policy, as well. In mid-2017, I contacted GEICO to inform them that my young adult daughter (who was on the policy) would be moving out of the country for two years for a college program (and would not be visiting home during this time period). They promised to remove her from the policy and add her back on upon return.

In December, upon re-evaluation of the policy, they increased our premium from about 5k annually to over 10k because of traffic infractions she incurred in 2016. I immediately called them and said that she was no longer living at home, did not own a vehicle and did not have access to our vehicles and we would put her back on the policy when she returned. They said they couldn't do that and we were forced to pay because we couldn't prove she had insurance elsewhere. Huh? She didn't need auto insurance elsewhere because she would not be driving in Europe and she did not live at home.

Why are we required to pay under these circumstances? Especially, when they promised to remove her. They claimed it was an insurance law in NH, but no other provider that I spoke with did business this way. I quickly found another insurer and all is well, but GEICO charged me for 10 days of astronomical prorated premiums from the time I cancelled the policy to finding a new policy. This was almost $300! I wouldn't have minded paying my usual premium overage charge, but they found a way to gouge me, even though they made the error by not removing her. Now, it's referred to a collection agency and I have no option but pay it. I asked CS for instructions on how to appeal and was told, "We don't appeal complaints". DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH GEICO. Really shady business practices!

Original review: June 10, 2019

On 4/3/19 my 16 yr old son passed due to a cardiac arrest on 3/25/19. On 4/2/19 Geico took out the first payment of $150 for adding my son on. On 4/12/19 I requested a refund and they would not refund my $150. I’m a single mom that really couldn’t afford this add on in the first place. I’m so disappointed for the lack of sympathy this company has treated me. Patty **

Original review: June 7, 2019

I claimed my accident and went to the damage estimation place and figure out that my rent car was released to other driver under my claim number so I could not rent my vehicle until issue needs to be resolved between Geico and Enterprise. I was trapped into that place for 5 hours without lunch. Only I was told to be waited until resolution will be made and call back to report status but it was never kept until I called them back for 3 times and made complaint about it.

I was expected they are trying to find out alternative solution quickly and let me get out of the place since it is their fault with Enterprise but it was not happening as I hoped up. I should come back home without rent car helping by others. All I have response from Geico after that is you will not be penalized by Enterprise. Should I really be told that way from Geico even though it was not my fault and never get any apologies? They do not have any backup plan or system if the similar or same thing happens to you. They don’t really concern you unfortunately even though they speak, “Customer is our priority.” Enterprise is really sucks too!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GEICO?

Original review: June 7, 2019

Geico stated when their client lost control of the lie vehicle because it was traveling too fast in the rain and struck a concrete divider then came to an uncontrolled rest in the roadway in the middle of a curve at nighttime while raining and the vehicle le was black and had no lights activated it was my fault I hit the car. Keep in mind it caused ab 5 more different crashes. Stated they were only “99%” at fault and would not fix my car as a result.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I've been with Geico for years, 10+. I have now all of a sudden been locked out of access to my account both online and via the phone app. Says "Your account is locked from internet access". So I call them, after runaround from 2 people, they say "You've made too many changes to your policy and your account is now locked for 6 months!!!!" 6 months!! WTF, so I cannot do anything online, cannot even see my proof of insurance cards using the mobile app, pay my bill, nothing.. So screw Geico - leaving them and moving to Liberty Mutual.

Original review: June 4, 2019

My experience with Geico Claims department has been a total nightmare for me and my family. It took them 2 months to partial approve my accident claim. My vehicle has been in the body shop since April. I had to come out of my own pocket to pay for my rental. A representative informed me when the claim is approve I will be refunded my for the money I have put out. As of today I still haven't gotten back my refund. They delay approving the claim and returned cause me to have the rental longer than I should have. Geico show no compassion for me and my financial situation. Geico suppose to be my advocate when involve in a accident. I recommend no one should have to go through this experience with their own insurance company. If you can go somewhere else for another quote for insurance, you should do that.

Original review: June 3, 2019

I got a flat on tyre and requested roadside via Geico.. It's been 2 hrs now and each time you call they keep updating the time and delay from their end.. Horrible service by 3rd party Auto Rescue that Geico contracted in Philadelphia PA..

Original review: June 3, 2019

I had bought an auto policy through Geico, paid in full and everything and got full coverage for my vehicle. I just got into a recent accident, filed a claim and they basically wasted my time wanting to file the claim first then send out roadside assistance. Couldn't give me the roadside assistance first. After filing a claim and giving all the information I have went through many agents. All of them had told me to pay my deductible in order for me to get my car back asap. Just not one second they automatically recommended me to pay a deductible when I was the one not at fault. Also I had paid for roadside assistance in full. They want me to pay for towing. They told me emergency roadside assistance is not covered. I have to pay a fee. I paid in full for my policy. They didn't even bother helping me out, just wanted to suck more money out of my wallet. Didn't bother wanting to wait for the police report and didn't bother giving me any support.

I was stranded in another state I didn't belong. I felt scammed that I paid so much money for my policy. At the end they told me I have to pay fees and a deductible, very rude and unprofessional. The options that they gave me was to benefit them. Not me. Also they wanted me to get my car out of the tow lot asap because they didn't want to deal with the other person's insurance. Long story short they wanted me to pay everything so they don't have to deal with the other person's insurance. I felt scammed. After my policy ends I am switching over. Geico has always disappointed me. They make rates affordable but coverage is dirt.

Original review: May 31, 2019

At first I was pleased with the processing of my claim and how quickly things were moving along, until the adjuster stopped communicating with me about the status of my vehicle. I can't believe the noncommunication with the adjuster, adjuster manager and finally the director of the adjusters. I have left more than three voicemails with all, but nobody has responded. I have been with GEICO for more than 30 years and not one accident including this accident which was not my fault. I'm frustrated with this experience and hope others never endure with what I have felt with this well-known company.

Original review: May 30, 2019

I damaged the side of my car and went online to Geico's website to file a claim. The site said "A GEICO auto damage adjuster will meet with you AT THE REPAIR facility to evaluate the damage...explain repair process and answer questions, arrange for you to leave your vehicle for repair..." That DID NOT HAPPEN. I arrived at the GEICO approved and suggested repair shop and the damage adjuster was not there. I was told that he wouldn't come in until later but they didn't know what time. Still distraught about my car, I trusted GEICO and the shop that they recommended, so I left my car there. Hours later I still didn't hear anything so I went online and discovered that the repair shop had over 3 dozen 1 star reviews! So of course now I'm worried.

I called GEICO to see if I could have my car moved and was told it had already been disassembled and I would have to pay to have it reassembled. I still had not been given a quote or anything, and had not heard from or met the insurance adjuster that GEICO stated would be there when I dropped my car off. GEICO customer service transferred me to the insurance adjuster, Sergio and I got his voicemail. I left a message. No call back. So I called Geico again, still trying to find out something, anything and, miraculously, they were able to finally connect me with the adjuster. Was he just not answering calls? He said he had not seen the car but would POSSIBLY get around to it today and would probably get back to me the next day.

It's been 24 hours and I still don't have any clue what's going on. Sergio has not contacted me. Clearly, I was misled. And now I'm worried. The repair shop said they cannot begin working on the car until the GEICO adjuster/Sergio gets back to them and gives them the okay. But I'm the owner of the vehicle so I should have the final say. So far, I have wasted 2 days and I'm paying for a rental car out of my own pocket, daily, until this GEICO adjuster decides to give the go ahead to begin work on my car.

Original review: May 30, 2019

GEICO likes to draw customers in with their claims of great rates and their cute commercials. But hidden behind the decent rates and the adorable commercials is a monster! Not only is GEICO a bait-and-switch company that raises rates the first chance they get but they also will do everything that they can to avoid paying to fix your car! I am 52 years old and never had an accident as an adult on my own policy. In fact my wife and all 4 of my kids have gone accident free until my daughter had an accident recently that was her fault. When my daughter turned 16 I splurged and bought her a 2016 Jeep Patriot with very low miles. It was a R-Title having been in a front end collision. R-title vehicles go through strict state inspections before they get plates on them in the state of PA. In addition GEICO had no problem providing full coverage for the vehicle.

But after a mail truck tore across the front of the Jeep GEICO paid about $11 after my $1,000 deductible and refused to fix the most expensive damage that occurred in the accident! The con-artists at GEICO will send their nasty insurance adjusters to the dealership to intimidate them making sure they spend as little as possible! An electrical problem developed in a harness as a result of being pulled on in the accident. After almost 2 years of no problems with the car the electrical problem started literally the morning after the accident when my daughter first tried to use the car. We had to have it towed to the dealership. At first they misdiagnosed the problem stating that the issue was due to corrosion on terminals in the box the harness was attached to. They claimed it had nothing to do with the accident.

I did not feel it was possible that any corrosion just magically got bad enough at that exact time to cause this but they refused to do anything else. So for months we dealt with this intermittent problem with the vehicle that left my children stranded in various locations unable to even start the car. It then got so bad one day that I decided to check the "corroded terminals" again. I opened the hood and it took all of 10 minutes for me to figure out the problem had absolutely nothing at all to do with corroded terminals but that the wire harness had an intermittent problem that could easily be reproduced just by moving it around! So I called the insurance adjuster and after much argument he finally agreed to have it looked at again. So I took the vehicle to a different dealership this time.

After looking at the problem they called me and in discussing the problem told me that the issue had to have happened in the accident my daughter had. Well then the next day the GEICO insurance adjuster shows up and then calls me and states that the harness was routed over a sharp edge and therefore the problem was normal wear and tear!!! Are you kidding me??? According to them this harness under the hood which never moves and has a heavy-gauge net and multiple layers of tape was worn and damaged from a sharp edge. And they decided all this even though the dealership never pin-pointed the location of the damage since there was no damage to the outside of the harness!

And after the visit from the GEICO this dealership would not return my calls. More intimidation! I have run this problem up the chain through many levels at GEICO only in the end to be sent a register mail stating that they will never cover the repair. What a joke this company is! What the hell am I paying for if they cannot even cover a repair that obviously happened in an accident for a customer with a previously family-wide perfect driving record?!!? I would urge all to consider other companies for your insurance needs. This place is a leftover government institution that has the money and power to avoid paying claims. Just research some of their history.

Original review: May 29, 2019

Beware of Geico. I enrolled in a new policy in December 2018. I’m older, drive very little, and pay over $150 a month to cover my older compact car. When I enrolled, I signed up for roadside assistance and, to my knowledge, I’ve been paying for it. I’ve always had roadside assistance, in more recent years through my auto insurance. So, when I actually have to use Geico services, I’m told I don’t have it. Since this is the first time I’ve had to interact with Geico, I’m extremely disappointed. I will be looking for a different company for my auto and renters insurance.

Original review: May 29, 2019

My mother was involved in an accident by a Geico insured driver. She was entering her private driveway when the guy in the other vehicle tried to cut her off. She was hit on the side and her front bumper sustained damage. Even though the officer who took the police statement said the other driver was at fault; Geico is refusing to pay for my mother's car damages. We are currently waiting for the police report to show Geico who was actually at fault. Hopefully when it arrives Geico can make a more informed decision.

Original review: May 29, 2019

My vehicle was stolen and I was in a verbal agreement with the Geico insurance adjuster that a settlement would be made considering it had been two weeks and no sign of the car being found. So I purchased another vehicle. Then a couple weeks later the car comes up and I inform Geico who then tells me I must keep the car and get it fixed although we were in agreement that they were taking ownership. Turns out they didn't have everything they needed which I was unaware of. Then I say, "Okay fix the car," and I have to deal with it. Then they decide that they won't approve all of the repairs because the car sustained additional damage at the tow facility that wasn't caused by the theft. So then because I changed my policy to cover my new vehicle a while back they're saying it wasn't covered when it was damaged further so there's nothing they can do about the additional damage.

Original review: May 25, 2019

What is the most important thing about auto insurance? If and when you get into an accident, your insurance company will be your advocate and ultimately fix your vehicle to the same condition it was prior to the accident. Well if that's the case, people should look elsewhere for insurance coverage. Geico will not help out its customers and will make decisions that are in the best interest for them. I had the unfortunate luck of getting into an accident with an uninsured motorist. The uninsured person not only hit my truck but hit another vehicle in the process. The accident occurred on a highway going about 70mph. At that speed, the impact can cause some serious damage to your vehicle cosmetically, but also to mechanical parts such as the suspension especially since the primary point of contact on my vehicle was the front and rear passenger wheels.

Well, I took the car to an approved Geico body shop. I told them I was having some issues with the braking and heard some knocking noises when I put the truck in reverse. They assured me that they would do a thorough inspection and find all of the issues. Well after being in the shop for a week, I get the truck back and find that the knocking noise is still there. This noise wasn't present prior to the accident and now was constantly there.

I called their claims department and told them the issues I had. They advised me to bring it back to the place it was originally fixed, which I did. After a few hours, the body shop told me to take it to their diagnostic place to see if they could figure out the issue. The diagnostic place identified a stress crack in my strut and ball joint damage, which probably occurred during the accident with the high impact of the crash. The diagnostic place said the strut damage was unusual for wear and tear and was the first time they had seen that type of damage on the strut. Geico sent out another adjuster to see the damage and concluded that since the strut was on the driver side and not on the impact side that the accident could not have caused the damage.

This is mind-blowing stupidity in my estimation. At the high rate of speed and the overall impact of the accident, not to mention the impact point, I find it hard to believe an adjuster could make that kind of determination. It makes complete sense since Geico really doesn't care about the customer, but wants to save money throughout the whole process. I spoke to the adjuster's supervisor who basically said the same thing and made every single kind of excuse why it couldn't be from the accident. Since Geico can't own up to its end of the bargain, I'm stuck with a truck in worse condition than it was prior to the accident. Geico really doesn't care, they only are concerned with making excuses and saving money.

I've come to the conclusion that they make great commercials and are somewhat cheaper than other insurance companies, but overall that savings has to come from somewhere. That somewhere is providing inferior parts (aftermarket) and denying accident-related damage to save money. I had USAA for years and switched to Geico because it was cheaper. Now I realize based on the type of service I received with USAA and now with Geico why I paid a little bit more for OEM parts and way less stress fighting with my insurance company, who ultimately should support me in these types of incidents. Just remember, cheap you buy, cheap you get. Don't be fooled with the gimmicks from Geico. They will find any possible way to screw you and not help you out in any way. You have been warned....do not make the same mistake I did and switch to this scam of a company!

Original review: May 24, 2019

Geico was simple enough to sign up with for insurance but canceling is hell. I received a better deal with another company so I switched. I called Geico to cancel my policy, the person said it was done, all good. Until I received a bill for non payment. My insurance showed in effect 40 days! After I cancelled. Now for horrible customer service. I called to figure out what was wrong. Was told policy could only be cancelled in writing. BS by the way. Was given a bogus email to send it to. Called again, was told to sign up for texts and cancel it that way but proof of other insurance would have to be emailed to another email address. Did all of this. Called to check. Policy was cancelled. Hung up on. Called again, the person said "yes but now you owe us 4 Times the amount you did before you started this never ending death cycle". Asked how I could bring the amount down, rudely told "you can't" and hung up on again. GEICO customer service is no service at all!

Original review: May 23, 2019

I gave Geico lots of my hard earned money for years and they treated me terribly. I feel so strongly my last claim due to a storm wasn’t handled properly and they are putting my health at risk. They don’t care! My car was in sitting water for a week after hail busted my window out and I went to get stuff out of it and it was sitting at the auto body shop for five days In the heat and I opened the trunk and the back seats were still wet and the smell was toxic. They insist on cleaning the car and giving it back to me!!! The smell is gonna come back!!! I’m so mad.

There’s over $7000 in damages so far. They won’t total my car then said they will clean it one more time when the smell comes back but after that that’s it!! I’m so disgusted with them! I’m 41 and this is the first time I’m ever writing a negative review! The auto body shop says, "We will get the smell out," so I said, "That’s guaranteed???" "Oh well no we can’t guarantee it." Ummmm what???? Because we all know that smell and it comes back and back and back. The shampoo just masks it for a couple weeks anyway. Run from Geico!! They don’t care if you get sick!!!

Original review: May 22, 2019

I used to do business with Geico and never had a negative experience. We received better rates from Progressive so we went with them a few years back. A week ago I was hit by an insured Geico driver, and the claims adjuster in charge of my case did not return my calls for over a week after the accident. I just spoke with her today and she spoke horribly rude to me, stating that I was not a responsible driver, even though the man that hit me was cited for distracted driving and drove into the side of my car as I was turning left into my driveway. He clearly stated he was distracted, and the police issued the ticket. Geico only wants to pay 70% stating that I could have avoided the driver. He drove into my car from behind... not possible for me to avoid. The claims lady was condescending and accusatory. Horrible experience talking with them today! I am left with no choice but to take further legal action.

Original review: May 21, 2019

I have been dealing with a representative from Geico since last week regarding a car accident I was involved with and this person has not been helpful. Long story short she calls me today to tell me she has decided on the claim that we are 75% reliable even though the pictures I submitted tell the real story and collaborate with what I told her happened. When we start discussing how she came up with this decision and I questioned her if she looked at the pictures I uploaded and how did it all make sense she started talking over me repeatedly. I told her this was rude and she wasn't letting me speak and she continued to do so.

Finally, the last time she did it I told her, "You are talking over me again" and she hung up the phone on me. This is unprofessional and horrible service for someone to have to deal with. Not only is she assigning blame and liability to me with no logical cause but she resorts to bullying me when I question how she came up with her decision and blatantly disrespect me by hanging up the phone with me. I will not be renewing my policy with Geico after it expires this year which is a shame since I have been with them for years but I don't feel the customer service I received is worth my yearly expenses. And if they are so willingly treating their loyal customers this way then this is not a company I want to do business with.

Original review: May 21, 2019

They dropped me without notice due to not sending in my vehicle registration in time. This caused a lapse in my policy and caused me a huge increase in premium with the next company. I would never recommend. Cost me over $200 extra a month!

Original review: May 21, 2019

I had a terrible experience. They wanted to charge me 348 dollars monthly. I mean that's outrageous. They won't work with me to give me a better rate. The only reason why they told me that I'll pay that much is because I changed my car to a lease which doesn't make sense because I have good credit, I was their customer for more than a year, I never paid late. It was automatically withdrawn. I have defensive driving certificate, I haven't receive a ticket in more than 2 years and I've been with my license for more than 10 years and has never been suspended or revoked. They are nothing but horrible!

Original review: May 20, 2019

Let me begin with I have never in my 31 yrs of driving and have been covered through AAA 26 plus years of that time have I EVER dealt with such an unprofessional company. My 2 oldest sons decided to chose Geico because of the "better rates" My boys have been good drivers for the most part occasional parking ticket etc. Well the other day one of my boys parked outside of our driveway on the street by the curb in front of our house. He was leaving for work and noticed his car had been hit. Tore off mirror, scratches on side, a dent and hit rim. He made a police report. Called Geico and reported incident. immediately they told him to take vehicle in and this ridiculous woman obviously does not know what she's doing. Told my son it looked suspicious??!! That it looked like vehicle was moving because of scratches. Ummm obviously the vehicle that hit his car was moving. It was a hit and run!!

They are still investigating the incident when it is obvious what happened the police report also states it!! Oh but no they want to look further into it. Investigate my sons car, add a device, look at streets blah blah blah. My son has explained that he can not drive with broken missing side mirror. They told him he can fix it but they can not guarantee that they will pay him back. At this point I am outraged on how this company has been treating my son. Pretty much saying he is a liar and I as well since I also called and tried explaining the situation. Stay away from this company!!!! They want your money but do everything they can not to pay on any issues!!

Original review: May 20, 2019

My premium went from $1021/6mo to $1936/6mo with no explanation. When I called they said they changed entirely the way they assign drivers to cars in CA only and this resulted in this price increase...

Original review: May 17, 2019

Geico ruined my flawless and continuous recited for carrying coverage at all times for 20 plus years! How? They claim they called me on 2/20/2019 and I supposedly told them that I'll never tell them where the vehicle is actually garaged at. That's a damn lie! First, my finance company would be up my ** if I were petty enough to at that game and plus as long as Geico got paid?! - They never bothered me about anything!

So I just got my letter about why they refused to renew my policy and it says nothing about a phone call. I asked they to send me the audio ('cuz they record you on calls) ((I was recording too)) and they failed to produce any evidence. I checked my emails and I led the postal office and there's never been any disruption in mail. So I already know Geico is full of old, runny ** stool! It's laughable! But it's cool, I got on with another company with a better rate and plus Geico had me paying $184 but I got papers stating I'd be paying less. They're a bunch of lying stupid thieves and I hope there's so many accidents against them they go bankrupt.

Original review: May 16, 2019

I thought that Geico Auto Insurance was one of the best rate and customer service, but from my experienced Geico is the worst Auto and Home insurance ever in my life. 1st of all their customer service are really rude and have very little knowledge about the Auto and Home insurance, because they give the rate after they ran a background check on my Driver's license record, then after few days I found out that they changed the rate... not the rate they did promise me after I made the decision and after I did base my budget's payment on that insurance figures they gave me, beside they gave wrong and mislead information about what I exactly have in my driving record, what a Honorable Insurance company.

After I have had bad experience with Geico I went to Progressive Insurance company. What a huge difference the insurance rate and customer service, in few words Geico is a nightmare and with poor customer service with fake Insurance rate, you better watch out, because before you know it the rate will be changed for worse.

Original review: May 16, 2019

I have been with GEICO for about 10 year now, but something went wrong with them recently. Their prices went up and the quality of their services went down. My latest claim experience was terrible. First, I received a letter from GEICO stating that "I am not at fault". Then, after receiving a conflicting and factually unsupported statement from the other party in the accident, GEICO said that I was at fault. After that, the agent handling the liability, Krista **, scheduled a phone call to collect the additional information. I plan my day accordingly, get the necessary people on the phone, and she simply doesn't call. We sit there and wait.

After sending her several emails and leaving voicemails, she called back. We eventually connected over the phone a couple days later, but the agent acted as if she defended the other side, not her client's side. She wasn't professional on the phone, interrupting me, and rushing to close the claim in favor of the other party. I asked her if I could speak to her supervisor, but she hesitated to give me her supervisor's contacts, saying that he would call me by the end of day. It took me a while to get the contacts of Gary **, her supervisor. Well, nobody called me by the end of day! I called Gary ** and left a voicemail. Again, nobody called me back. I am really shocked how unsupportive and unprofessional the GEICO claims agents could be. They would not listen and would not fight for you. Bad experience!

Original review: May 14, 2019

I was a loyal Geico customer for over 8 years. When my policy cost skyrocketed I found out that they had coded a non fault accident as an at fault. After speaking with 4 different customer service reps over the course of 2 months each assured me that it had been adjusted and my policy should be credited accordingly. When the rates did not change I called back and spoke with Management who actually provided the worst service yet and said that the accident had never been miscoded and the fees were correct. Amazing since I had already talked to and had documentation of the mis-coding.

I cancelled my policy immediately and found insurance half the cost of Geico. When I cancelled I was told it would cancel at midnight and no additional charges incurred. I started receiving past due notices for $26.81 cents because the policy cancelled in their system at 12:01 instead of 12:00 midnight. Took an act of Congress to clear the one day balance due. It is a sad day when a manager gives such poor customer service.

Original review: May 13, 2019

Just want to express my disappointment. I have paid for roadside assist for 3 years on 3 vehicles, and the one time I call for a flat when my daughter was stuck on the side of the road, you are not able to help as you don't have a provider available. I am very disappointed in your lack of ability to provide a service you charge for and advertise. What a shame!

GEICO Company Information