4.1/5 (449 ratings)

Find Life Insurance Companies partners near you

About Geico Life Insurance

Find Life Insurance Companies partners near you

Geico Life Insurance Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Geico Life Insurance?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Geico Life Insurance?

Original review: Feb. 11, 2016

I have had excellent service from my life insurance company. The agent is always willing to explain/answer any questions I have. When I have had to make changes, the agent has completed his part within the week, usually that day. Would definitely recommend to others and have do so in the past.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2016

I have policy through my work and a policy on my spouse through another company but premium is deducted from payroll. The life insurance company, Colonial, is also the company that has my accident, sickness, cancer policies. I am extremely pleased with this company. I previously had a life insurance policy on my late husband and they handled it with no problems.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2016

I have Blue Cross and Blue Shield. I am happy with their service as a provider. Have not had to use it, but I am safe and secure knowing they are there for me. I would recommend them to whoever is seeking Life insurance.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2016

We have been with Geico for years and thus far have not had to use it. They are open 24 hours a day and you select the date of the month that you pay your bill. Customer service is full of knowledge on their products and can help by answering your questions. Neither my husband or myself have neither had any kind of moving violation or ticket and our premiums are very low. We have even considered moving our life insurance to Geico. We've had other car insurances with other companies, but none of them will compare with Geico. The staff know their products and are very nice people. I rank Geico my number 1 company.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2016

I have not had to use my life insurance so I assume it is great. I pay monthly and I personally will never benefit from it. The reason for this type of insurance is to help the family when I die.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2016

Very easy to start, they could ask all my questions and I am shareholder. I have term and whole life and I have been able to increase my amounts based on my income. Also because I am a shareholder I gain money at the end of the year. It has been very easy to ensure my family would be taken care of if I pass. I would recommend Northwest mutual to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2016

Good company to work with, very efficient, very thorough... Quick to respond and guide you through to the end.. Good people to talk to and will help you in any way possible... Have a good relationship with them.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2016

Have had no experience w/ the company since I set up the policy. The policy was easy to set up (through my financial advisor) and have had no need to contact them.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2016

It's a great company. They are always there when you need them. They have many discounts that get applied to my policy and they are open 24/7 which helps out a lot. When you file a claim, they are always there from start to finish. They also have a referral plan which helps out as well.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2016

I feel I pay way too much for just liability insurance in the state of Texas. I do like that I can pay online and they do always send an email reminder that they will be processing a payment in a certain day. I like that I was able to sign up for insurance online and can print a proof of insurance card at any time. Website is very user friendly.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2015

I am very happy with the life insurance company I am currently with. Their customer services holds the utmost experience service agents. Whenever I have questions or concerns they're available to me with no hassles, no voice recording or long hold time. Any changes I need to make it's done with no hassle. My insurance company also provides me with payment extensions if I am short a month or don't get paid by the time my payment is due. I appreciate the quality of service mostly.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2015

Geico saved me several hundred dollars about seven years ago and I stay with them because they continue to save me dollars since. I compare several companies every six months and none come close for the type and amount of coverage I have. I not only recommended them to others but I got a policy for my daughter in another state with two vehicles on it and no other insurance company came close to matching the premium and coverage. I have the maximum coverage available and take advantage of many discounts. Customer service has helped me ensure that I and my daughter receive the maximum available discounts.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2015

It's a whole life policy. I haven't had any bad experience with global life. It's paid for monthly. My wife got it in the event of my passing. What positive can I say about the insurance company other than I am covered and hope my wife can't cash it in for a long time.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2015

I have life insurance through my former employer. Since I've never used it, I can't recommend it. It's provided free from my former employer. I'm not acquainted with anyone who has ever collected from the insurance.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2015

Very helpful, efficient and reasonable. Process claims timely. We have found that compared to all other companies that meet our particular needs at a very reasonable cost.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2015

Most companies charge way too much and people have lost trust in all insurance companies. I just had a very bad problem with a burial policy I have. They kept overcharging me and I had to go to bank, get a new debit card on the bank's advice, then they refused to bill me properly. They would only send a late notice not a current bill. I have cancelled them but they don't care as long as they can steal from someone else.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2015

It is a policy through my company. It's an added benefit so therefore I have no input on the policy. It is a free benefit that we enroll in every program year.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2015

We have received excellent service from this company in my family for years. We will remain customers! We've had a couple of accidents and they've been excellent in service and timing.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2015

I have been insured through Geico for over 5 years and whenever I have needed assistance with anything, they have been nothing but helpful and efficient. Along with great monthly rates, their website is easy to navigate as well as their phone apps too.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2015

They provide good coverage for a low cost. It is a decent level of coverage for a thirty-year term policy. It was easy to qualify. They came to my home and did all of the tests and asked all of the questions. The rep that came was very pleasant and knowledgeable.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2015

The premiums are lower in cost to me with much of the same or similar coverage as my previous insurance company. With the auto and renters it is affordable. The customer service representatives are pleasant and knowledge and very helpful. I have and will continue to recommend this insurance company to my family, friends and neighbors.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2015

We have had life insurance policies since childhood. Then acquired life insurance thru my husband's casino job. Over the years we bought an additional policy. Then bought life insurance for our two daughters. Now that we have a grandchild we bought a life insurance policy for her and put our daughter's name as beneficiary. We felt as grandparents it was the right thing to do because my daughter is very lax and we wanted our granddaughter and daughter protected. I have life insurance also with accident insurance for my entire family. I feel better when there is no worries in our lives. Insurance is worth the price when it comes to peace of mind.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2015

My life insurance is through my work and I don't have a lot of dealings with it. When I used the same insurance when my husband passed away it provided quick service.

Geico Life Insurance Company Information