Farm Bureau Life

Find Life Insurance Companies partners near you

About Farm Bureau Life Insurance

Find Life Insurance Companies partners near you

Farm Bureau Life Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Farm Bureau Life?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Farm Bureau Life?

Original review: Dec. 12, 2015

My life insurance policy is thru my place of employment. The coverage I believe is adequate and I can carry it over should I retire from the company.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2015

I have been with this insurance company for over twenty five years. Have never had any problems with them. Have low rates. Have a number of services local, care about their customers' needs.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2015

I have been with them for 21 years and I am not as satisfied with them due to not knowing much about it. For the price I pay is fair but I got failed by not getting told the real truth about insurance or I would had been paying more in. I think it's a necessary evil. Something you absolutely should have and need but not happy with knowing it could end soon and lose all I paid in. So I am not happy with it which probably lays back in agents lap for not explaining to me properly...

Original review: Dec. 4, 2015

It's for seniors and is whole life. Premiums never go up. Amount never goes down which before had insurance through my husband's employer where he retired. And at age 64, found out it was term and would cancel out when I turned 70.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2015

Not very satisfied with insurance rep. Mother started policy prior to me becoming an adult, at which time I took over the payments. I am still paying an additional premium for being a tobacco user, and I am no longer a smoker (have not been for over 2 years). Rep is hard to get ahold of and this type of product is complicated to transfer.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2015

I get it through my job and it has been a great experience for me and I know my family will be taken care of if something were to happen to me. My insurance company is a great company.

Original review: March 22, 2011

I have had a life insurance policy with Farm Bureau for 20 years. My premium is about $120 per month. I received a letter today that they are increasing my premium effective April 2011 to $357.92 per month. This should be against the law. I cannot pay an additional $200 per month for a life insurance and I should not have to after having this policy for 20 years.

Farm Bureau Life Company Information