4.0/5 (26 ratings)

Find Life Insurance Companies partners near you

About Erie Life Insurance

Find Life Insurance Companies partners near you

Erie Life Insurance Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Erie Life Insurance?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Erie Life Insurance?

Original review: Dec. 4, 2015

They dropped one of our policies after we filed a claim. Isn't that the point of having insurance? We've been customers for decades and they drop us.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2015

Anytime I have a question my agent gets back to me usually the same business day. If the question requires research that's not a problem. When I needed to lower my premiums my agent shopped around to find a similar policy for less money.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2015

Bill is always received with ample time to look it over, ask questions, if necessary, and pay it before the due date. Claims, if needed, are handle in a timely manner with polite, helpful agents.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2015

I was able to get through the process easily and the local agent was very helpful. He showed me the information pertaining to how much insurance and how much the premium would be according to my budget. Although there were a lot of different questions I needed to answer to qualify, it was fast and easy to get through the process. My agent answered all of my questions and double checked on several concerns I had. When my husband purchased his insurance with the same agent, a lot of the information was already in my agent's computer and it was simple to get through this process as well.

Erie Life Insurance Company Information