Based on 33 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Erie Homeowners

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experienceDissatisfied with the experienceSatisfied with the experienceHappy with the experienceWould recommend to a friend
Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: Feb. 8, 2018

33 Erie Homeowners Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Dec. 6, 2015

Last March, I had a lot of water damage from snow sitting on my roof. It affected all 3 floors of my house. Erie sent an adjuster to my house... He was very professional. IT took 5 weeks to get my claim approved. Though I was satisfied with the amount of money, I did not actually get my check until mid May. It seemed like a long time to have to live with so much damage.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2015

We have had our homeowners insurance with Erie for many years. I had one time that I had to put in a claim for wind damage. They were very fast with the claim and I got what I was supposed to have with my claim. Always a very friendly and helpful company.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2015

I've been with Erie insurance for 20 plus years. I've had a few claims and they were very prompt in getting things done in a timely manner. The rates are very good to what I've shopped around for. They have several payment plans that will fit anyone's budget. You get a discount for having home and auto. They also have some excellent life policies that are priced good, including life for children. The customer service people know me and my family. It's nice to deal with a small agency that is committed to customer satisfaction. Would highly recommend to family and friends.

Erie Homeowners Company Information

100 Erie Insurance Place

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Let's talk

ConsumerAffairs ranks 562 on Inc. 5000 for 2017

Advertisements on this site are placed and controlled by outside advertising networks. does not evaluate or endorse the products and services advertised. See the FAQ for more information.

The information on our website is general in nature and is not intended as a substitute for competent legal advice. makes no representation as to the accuracy of the information herein provided and assumes no liability for any damages or loss arising from the use thereof.