3.31/5
  • 1 star
Based on 32 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Erie Homeowners

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 13, 2017

32 Erie Homeowners Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Dec. 4, 2015

We have had our homeowners insurance with Erie for many years. I had one time that I had to put in a claim for wind damage. They were very fast with the claim and I got what I was supposed to have with my claim. Always a very friendly and helpful company.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2015

I've been with Erie insurance for 20 plus years. I've had a few claims and they were very prompt in getting things done in a timely manner. The rates are very good to what I've shopped around for. They have several payment plans that will fit anyone's budget. You get a discount for having home and auto. They also have some excellent life policies that are priced good, including life for children. The customer service people know me and my family. It's nice to deal with a small agency that is committed to customer satisfaction. Would highly recommend to family and friends.

Erie Homeowners Company Information

1925
100 Erie Insurance Place
Erie
PA
www.erieinsurance.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use