Call Now Toll Free
Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.01/5

Cigna is a coverage provider that offers Medicare supplemental insurance and Medicare Advantage plans for adults over 65. Its website has a quote tool to help you estimate your rates, and many of its flexible plans offer cost-free benefits. Most of its plans are HMOs, but it provides policies all throughout the U.S.

Cigna Medicare Supplemental Insurance Plans Call Now Toll Free (833) 204-0728 Shop Now

Compare Medicare plans and pricing

Shop plans on Medicare.net

Get Started

Compare Medicare plans and pricing

Shop plans on Medicare.net

Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

Cigna Medicare Supplemental Insurance Plans Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cigna Medicare Supplemental Insurance Plans?

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

Cigna plan f covers everything that medicare pays for and there is no out of pocket expenses. There are no co-pays either. It does not cover medications so you would have to have some sort of coverage separately.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I was surprised to find that my coverage after retirement was actually better for less cost than when I worked in healthcare. The donut hole for prescriptions is the real problem. They have been saying for about a decade that it will change but in the meantime it’s a real problem.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

I have never had a prescribed drug not go through yet that I needed on the higher end of the tiers of drugs. They always process things efficiently and are thorough with the things they send about your account and spending each month.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

Cigna was great until they decided to no longer cover me due to pre-existing conditions. Honestly? I look forward to the dissolution of the entire health insurance industry. These are parasitic organizations that provide no real value to the consumer. We simply rely on them because they have hacked into our governmental systems and forced their way into our lives whilst simultaneously lobbying against civilized public options for single payer healthcare. I'll never use Cigna again, and i also look forward to firing my SE Asian health insurance company as soon as my country achieves a modicum of democratic representation and healthcare for its populous.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2019

They are the worst company ever, rude, and insensitive and liars. Their customer service is subpar, their supervisors are incompetent and useless, they have no empathy, and no one should ever use them at all.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

Cigna is a great plan and excellent value except for one thing, their association with SilverScript. We do not have anywhere near what other people our age have in prescriptions but we pay as much or more than any of them. The stop gap on this plan is too low and the out-of-pocket after that is way out of line for any senior on fixed income.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

A good supplement policy, I need a policy that covers vision and dental visits. I am told that there is such coverage available, just finding the right policy. There is advertisement on television about some new coverage that has come To being.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

I have had this supplement for about two years. I have had two ankle surgeries and an abdominal surgery and I have paid NOTHING, CIGNA covered everything that Medicare did not. I do have a monthly premium but it is nothing compared to what the excess from the surgeries would have been. I never even receive bills as it is taken care of very expeditiously.

Original review: May 8, 2019

I purchased a supplemental policy with Cigna through my job as a teacher 6 years ago. I paid $47.00 a month to this company in case of a critical illness (heart attack, stroke, etc.). Unfortunately, I had a stroke October 16, 2018. The company refuses to pay the $5000.00 rider stating I had the wrong type of stroke. Instead, they stated they are sending me a check for $161.00 for the cash value of the policy. Beware of this company (read the very fine print). It seems they will find an excuse not to pay.

Original review: May 2, 2019

WELL I STARTED in 2014 in the beginning all the way to November of 2018. Everything was fine. The drug I was taken for my prostate have got a Genetic So immediately without any advice was send Genetic. This loser send me that I almost end on Emergency that night. My Dr Wrote and was authorize brand name. (attach scan of letter) Of course the Pharmacy say my Dr don't Know how to write Prescription, so after I told my Dr that he send another Of course the beautiful people from HOME DELIVERY IGNORED AGAIN. WELL BY NOW I am 90 pills behind, well they return my 1.25 for my Genetics, I did not get nothing I have pay my insurance, but did not get medication, next refill the same, I have pay 3 moths of insurance but no medication.

Today I have to Wait until May 17 to get Postal Pharmacy to refill my meds. They have collect for six months without giving me my med. "Go somewhere else." That is what some of their own people have say. I do not know if you comprehend, what I have says don't get stuck here like me, like they say GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. I have call this place some time three times in one day. I don't think they have the best interest on you. Go somewhere else. You have the right. That was what that loser told me. So I repeat, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. LUIS **.

Cigna Medicare Supplemental Insurance Plans Company Information