Call Now Toll Free
Shop on Health Network
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.52/5

Cigna Medicare Supplemental Insurance Plans Call Now Toll Free (833) 204-0728 Shop on Health Network

Compare Medicare plans and pricing

Shop plans on Medicare.net

Get Started

Compare Medicare plans and pricing

Shop plans on Medicare.net

Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

Cigna Medicare Supplemental Insurance Plans Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cigna Medicare Supplemental Insurance Plans?

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

I have Cigna true my work, but the cost are too much. They working with cheap doctors. The medication cost a lot of money. More money I make more I have to pay. I can't now but medication in other places only at walgreens.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

I make payments through my Employer for this insurance and finally needed it because I had 2 surgeries it was 3 weeks for the first surgery and that spilled into the time for the other one both combined 7 weeks. It took 3 weeks to get my first check which was sent to my old address that took another week. They approved me up to a week before I was to return to work. A lot of my Bill's fell behind and it really kept me on edge because couldn't estimate when I would receive them. It has been a very stressful time for me. I hope that no one else has to go through this. Hopefully your experience will go better than mine did.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

Cigna plan f covers everything that medicare pays for and there is no out of pocket expenses. There are no co-pays either. It does not cover medications so you would have to have some sort of coverage separately.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

Cigna was great until they decided to no longer cover me due to pre-existing conditions. Honestly? I look forward to the dissolution of the entire health insurance industry. These are parasitic organizations that provide no real value to the consumer. We simply rely on them because they have hacked into our governmental systems and forced their way into our lives whilst simultaneously lobbying against civilized public options for single payer healthcare. I'll never use Cigna again, and i also look forward to firing my SE Asian health insurance company as soon as my country achieves a modicum of democratic representation and healthcare for its populous.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2019

They are the worst company ever, rude, and insensitive and liars. Their customer service is subpar, their supervisors are incompetent and useless, they have no empathy, and no one should ever use them at all.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

Cigna is a great plan and excellent value except for one thing, their association with SilverScript. We do not have anywhere near what other people our age have in prescriptions but we pay as much or more than any of them. The stop gap on this plan is too low and the out-of-pocket after that is way out of line for any senior on fixed income.

Original review: May 8, 2019

I purchased a supplemental policy with Cigna through my job as a teacher 6 years ago. I paid $47.00 a month to this company in case of a critical illness (heart attack, stroke, etc.). Unfortunately, I had a stroke October 16, 2018. The company refuses to pay the $5000.00 rider stating I had the wrong type of stroke. Instead, they stated they are sending me a check for $161.00 for the cash value of the policy. Beware of this company (read the very fine print). It seems they will find an excuse not to pay.

Original review: May 2, 2019

WELL I STARTED in 2014 in the beginning all the way to November of 2018. Everything was fine. The drug I was taken for my prostate have got a Genetic So immediately without any advice was send Genetic. This loser send me that I almost end on Emergency that night. My Dr Wrote and was authorize brand name. (attach scan of letter) Of course the Pharmacy say my Dr don't Know how to write Prescription, so after I told my Dr that he send another Of course the beautiful people from HOME DELIVERY IGNORED AGAIN. WELL BY NOW I am 90 pills behind, well they return my 1.25 for my Genetics, I did not get nothing I have pay my insurance, but did not get medication, next refill the same, I have pay 3 moths of insurance but no medication.

Today I have to Wait until May 17 to get Postal Pharmacy to refill my meds. They have collect for six months without giving me my med. "Go somewhere else." That is what some of their own people have say. I do not know if you comprehend, what I have says don't get stuck here like me, like they say GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. I have call this place some time three times in one day. I don't think they have the best interest on you. Go somewhere else. You have the right. That was what that loser told me. So I repeat, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. LUIS **.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

Hammond, La 70403 Cigna Supplemental Benefits, I was contacted (on my work cellphone) by Paula ** on 03/21/18. She informed me that I needed to sign up for Medicare before I actually turned 65. She talked to me briefly and lead me to believe that I was actually signing up for original Medicare (A&B). Due to lack of knowledge and not being educated on the many parts of Medicare, I gave her some of my information. She already knew as much about me as I do. I was receiving online bank statements at the time.

My laptop screen cracked. I had no means to check my acct. I went to S.S. office on 09/18/2018 to check on status because I had not gotten verification/cards. I wasn’t signed up for A or B Medicare. I went to bank and requested to start receiving paper statements again. When I reviewed the first paper statement, I saw Cigna Arlic charges and I was puzzled. I had just paid 4 months to CMS with a check. Another trip to the SS office was necessary. I was told that Cigna Arlic had nothing to do with original Medicare. I went to my bank and stopped the ACH. Unfortunately, my ignorance and trust in Paula ** had led to multiple charges before I realized the problem. I was credited for December 145.01.

I am requesting that my money be refunded for 09/06, 10/03,11/05 of 2018 in the amount of $455.03. I was mislead/scammed by Paula **, agent for Cigna Supplemental Benefits. I did go through some old mail and found a booklet from Cigna Supplemental Benefits. I didn’t really inspect it. I should have but again, I trusted Paula **. I put it in a folder and just waited for my cards to arrive in the mail. Upon discovering all of her deceitful tactics, I began to review it a little more. The contact email address, Medicare #, health ins provider dates, etc. is not correct. She put what she wanted in the booklet. However, it does state that “Individual must be enrolled in Medicare A&B in order for the policy to be issued.” I am submitting verification of my enrollment in Original Medicare (A&B). I have contacted the BBB and I will diligently continue to pursue this matter.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

This insurance company ignored Medicare protocols for level of care admissions for authorizing appropriate inpatient services for physical and occupational therapy rehabilitation after a patient I am currently serving as a medical and financial POA for. After diminished physical fine and large motor skills due to chemotherapy side effects this insurance refused to pay for appropriate level of care in order to build her up to a self sustaining level. They placed her in a facility with low level care services and after two days I was informed that she would be self pay within 5 additional days. She had a TOTAL of 3 1/2 in that 7 days.

I was informed by facility that Cigna would not authorize more hours. I filed 2 appeals with the source CIGNA told me that I could use. Both failed. The appeal process was all to protect Cigna. Now I am going to Medicare to report them. By the way at once we were SELF PAY therapy improved immensely. If I need to I will go to our Senator to get our money back. When someone works for over 50 years they deserve better!

Cigna Medicare Supplemental Insurance Plans Company Information