Alfa Homeowners Insurance
1.75/5
  • 1 star
Based on 20 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Alfa Homeowners Insurance

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: June 6, 2016

31 Alfa Homeowners Insurance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 9, 2003

My wife and I recently began the process of refinancing our home.A few days went by and we got a call from our mortgage company saying we need to contact our insurance company. So we did only to find out (this is May ) that our policy had been canceled in October 16 2002. When we called they said it was because we didnt pay some assinine dues for 21 dollars. They also said they had notified us by letter, but it never came here. In the mean time my wife found the cancelled check for their dues, it was cashed two months before they cancelled us . After a call or two they decided to reinstate our policy. They did and we wrote a check for 210 dollars.

We got our refinancing done and today (4-9-03) I got a cancellation notice and my check back from Alfa stating we didnt meet some requirements. Funny we met them for over 10 frickin years. My wife has been worried sick and finally we talked to Travelers Insurance co. and they were very helpful. I guess we met their standards at least because we have insurance with them as of today. I have found out that were not the only ones this has happened to and from now on I am as anti-alfa as I can get and I will spread the word.

Alfa Homeowners Insurance Company Information

Alfa
www.alfainsurance.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use