1.31/5

Looking for a loan company?

United Consumer Financial Services

Looking for a loan company?

United Consumer Financial Services Reviews

Original review: Nov. 3, 2019

I financed the purchase of a Trusii H2 water machine through a very high interest loan from UCFS. I only did this because of promise of reimbursement from Trusii for my loan payments. However the machine and Trusii both turned out to be scams. The machine doesn't work as advertised, needs filters which the company won't provide, and Trusii has stopped paying without cause.

I complained to UCFS months ago, asking this Ponzi scheme loan to be forgiven, but UCFS has only treated me very rudely insisting I have to pay even though the machine is unusable and sold by a scam company. This Trusii case study scam has gained national attention via a CNBC article, etc., and other loan companies have forgiven all Trusii loans in light of this. However, UCFS seems to only be interested in money, not their customers. They have refused to forgive the loan. They have also stated they own the entire sales contract, and I can't return the machine to Trusii. It's criminal.

Now I am forced to continue paying for this loan while UCFS claims to be 'investigating' the issue. It seems their plan is to just string me along until the loan is paid off. They seem to have no intention of doing the right thing. They won't even do me the courtesy of putting my loan on hold while they 'investigate'. This company is actively supporting scam artists, and denying help to its victims. Do not work with this company. They won't even consider listening to you unless you have a lawyer force them. Stay away. Go to a lending company that actually treats its customer like human beings, like LendingPoint for example (who is one of the loan companies that has forgiven all Trusii loans).

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

This company is truly disgusting. I've had lodged a formal complaint about my Trusii H2 molecular hydrogen machine to UCFS 3 months ago. They have not helped whatsoever. Upon calling them multiple times, they have denied any involvement with the product, when in fact they took over all forms of rights. They claim I need an attorney in order to speak with them further. Wow, what a response in order to not provide me any assistance. Do not use this bank, they don't deserve your business. They actually deserve to be shutdown.

Get expert buying tips about Loan Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I have utilized United Consumer Financial Services to provide consumer financing for our business over the past 20+ years. It has been an incredibly rewarding and profitable experience. UCFS has a dedicated staff that is available literally seven days a week to assist customers with any issues that may arise. They provide deferred payment options as well as several different same as cash options for our customers. I strongly recommend you consider UCFS as a partner to help you grow your organization.

Al **

KOF associates.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

I financed the purchase of a Trusii hydrogen water machine through UCFS, however the machine made both my wife and I extremely sick. Trusii sent me a return shipping label to return the machine, which I did, however UCFS is still making me pay back the entire loan (plus interest) even though I returned the product. It's purely criminal what they are doing. UCFS refuses to go after Trusii for their money, refuses to cancel the loan, and instead comes after me for their money even though Trusii has both their money and the machine. I've reported UCFS to the FCC, the BBB, and the Attorney General in Ohio, and I will never do business with UCFS in the future.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

I purchased a molecular d’hydrogène water treatment from TRUSII in March and got financed by UCFS. The machine is already out of use producing moldy water and no Hydrogen anymore. It happens that TRUSII company is a scam, CEO is already having a lawsuit from previous business. UCFS didn’t do their research.! They allegedly purchased the sales agreement from Trusii without notifying me. They kept denying forgiving My loan by saying my agreements with Trusii and UCFS were mutually exclusive, and now stating that they control the entire sales agreement and Trusii has no authority to accept the machines back should I as the consumer decide to return it as it is defective, as it has 3 years warranty.

On the other hand Trusii stays silent not sending technicians to fix the issue. I have this useless machine which will cost me with credit $13.000.00, I Called and emailed many times UCFS, to report the problem. They said they have nothing to do with the seller! On the other hand TRUSII company stays silent and UCFS is still receiving payment. What do they think they are? A charity which I give $365 monthly for nothing? This lender is not a consumer friendly company, don’t use them they will not support you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about United Consumer Financial Services?

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Love my experience with this company....incredible staff & wonderful contests and support they provide me...they will definitely take care of all your customer service needs. Several times I have needed assistance and they have never failed to help me out in a timely manner and take care of all my questions and needs.

United Consumer Financial Services response

So glad to read your review. And so happy to have you as a customer! Thank you for your review.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

Purchased a new, warmer filter system from Premier Water Systems through UCFS, a written contract for 72 months, in Dec 2018 made payment 72, all done right, not so fast, UCFS continued to take payments from my account! When I questioned them they said I still owe interest for 2 more months! Hold the phone, I had a written contract signed by their Rep and myself for principal and interest! I added up the columns of payment and interest, it is exactly what the signed contract said! They have reported me to Credit Bureaus for delinquency! I reported them to my Attorney General! WORD TO THE WISE, DON'T BUY THERE. UCFS OR PREMIER WATER SYSTEMS, BOTH ARE CROOKS!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

United Consumer Financing is the only company that I have receive financing from that I will never choose to receive financing from eeeveeerrr again. I agreed to gave them finance me for a Kirby vacuum. After missing one payment I agreed to have them take well over the minimum payment out each month from my bank account so that I wouldn't miss another payment and to pay the debt off in a manner timely for me. This way of paying was discussed with an associate in February of 2018 who arranged it and said my last installment in July 2018 should be sufficient enough to clear the debt.

In November of 2018, I get a call from this company saying the debt was unsatisfied. I still owe more. They couldn't clearly explain what I was previously told. I asked, "Why would I just get a letter 3 months out from a month I was told would satisfy my debt saying I still owed." Financial company's credible ones send you a monthly note. It doesn't matter if it is for a credit card, mortgage, credit card, etc., if you are ahead or behind they report next month where you are in the process. Well, this company doesn't do this and I believe it is due to a ploy by them to have people pay more.

I have read over 100.00 complaints. 61 of them related to how this company's financing works and many consumers are saying the same and gave the same complaint that I have. We all can't possibly be lying. I think this company's practices need to be investigated like W's. There is an underlying problem that is bring overlooked. How are they even allowed to do business financially if they aren't accredited?

Original review: April 5, 2018

We took a small loan with this company when we purchased a Hyla. This is the company they offered us to do so. We paid for half of the vacuum and then financed the rest with United Consumer Financial Services. I set up auto pay for one year. Every month on the first they took their payment and on March 1st it was paid in full. TODAY, now a month after we paid it off, we receive a letter from them. We never made a late payment. We never missed a payment. We suppose this letter was to tell us our commitment to them was paid in full. What it does actually is basically tell us that if we are trash and have a NSF check out there, it not paid, they retract their statement of paid. NOWHERE does it actually SAY THE WORDS... "You are paid in full."

We are paid in full. It is reflected on our credit report at least. It also says nothing nice. No 'Thank you for your business.' No 'We appreciate your business.' No NOTHING. Just, "If you are a dirtbag, you are not paid in full, you might be paid in full if not." Signed some guy who we doubt exists. Well, United Consumer Financial Services, who is clearly nothing more than the Rent A Center of Banks... you will not see us again. The end. :)

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I sent an automatic withdraw request but a few days later, I ended up changing banks so I called UCFS to make them aware that I won't be using the bank I sent the request for. The guy I spoke to said to not worry. They will take care of it. They went ahead and tried pulling the money from that account 2 times, causing 2 overdraft fees of $30/PC totaling a very unnecessary $60 fee. They won't own up to their mistake and refund these fees.

United Consumer Financial Services Company Information