2. Finance
  3. Loan Companies

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.28/5

United Consumer Financial Services Reviews

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

A terrible organisation with no morals or ethics. They teamed up with Viewable and Rhino Media which meant they played their part in scamming 100s of small businesses across the UK and Ireland. I would suggest you stay away from UCFS and a fellow finance company called Grenke.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

Poor. We as a group were put into a leasing group without really being told and therefore was missold this company leaving us in financial peril. I would in all honesty stay well clear from this company..

Get buying tips about Loan Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Day light robbery. Misleading people while in tie-up with companies like Rhino Media and similar companies. Please be aware and My instinct is it's not as simple as ripping shop keepers off. They must've been doing something else. Money laundering or cleaning money through this loophole,

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. I have become a victim of one of their scams, I own a small convenience store and was approached by a RHINO MEDIA GROUP rep to enter into a contract where they would provide us with a tv screen to display in my shop and they would generate adverts based on info we provide like special offers etc, they told us that it’s a 36 month contract and that £300 would be taken from my account by this finance company and that they (Rhino Media) would put it back on a few days later. This started in March 2019 and I received 3 payments back in total. Rhino media have stopped paying me and now appear to be going h bust. I cancelled my direct debit because I simply can’t afford to pay £300 a month I thought I was getting something for free?!

UCFS started hounding me with calls threatening legal action saying I still have to pay, and it’s only then that I found out if have an £8000 outstanding loan balance?!! For what exactly?! I have no idea?! The tv is worth £500 at most, this is daylight robbery and UCFS are actively supporting scam artists and crooks! RHINO MEDIA has been trading less than a year, so how and why did UCFS loan this company millions of pounds? They knew exactly what they were doing! There are over 1700 of us affected by this scam all over the UK.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2019

I financed the purchase of a Trusii H2 water machine through a very high interest loan from UCFS. I only did this because of promise of reimbursement from Trusii for my loan payments. However the machine and Trusii both turned out to be scams. The machine doesn't work as advertised, needs filters which the company won't provide, and Trusii has stopped paying without cause.

I complained to UCFS months ago, asking this Ponzi scheme loan to be forgiven, but UCFS has only treated me very rudely insisting I have to pay even though the machine is unusable and sold by a scam company. This Trusii case study scam has gained national attention via a CNBC article, etc., and other loan companies have forgiven all Trusii loans in light of this. However, UCFS seems to only be interested in money, not their customers. They have refused to forgive the loan. They have also stated they own the entire sales contract, and I can't return the machine to Trusii. It's criminal.

Now I am forced to continue paying for this loan while UCFS claims to be 'investigating' the issue. It seems their plan is to just string me along until the loan is paid off. They seem to have no intention of doing the right thing. They won't even do me the courtesy of putting my loan on hold while they 'investigate'. This company is actively supporting scam artists, and denying help to its victims. Do not work with this company. They won't even consider listening to you unless you have a lawyer force them. Stay away. Go to a lending company that actually treats its customer like human beings, like LendingPoint for example (who is one of the loan companies that has forgiven all Trusii loans).

How do I know I can trust these reviews about United Consumer Financial Services?

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

This company is truly disgusting. I've had lodged a formal complaint about my Trusii H2 molecular hydrogen machine to UCFS 3 months ago. They have not helped whatsoever. Upon calling them multiple times, they have denied any involvement with the product, when in fact they took over all forms of rights. They claim I need an attorney in order to speak with them further. Wow, what a response in order to not provide me any assistance. Do not use this bank, they don't deserve your business. They actually deserve to be shutdown.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I have utilized United Consumer Financial Services to provide consumer financing for our business over the past 20+ years. It has been an incredibly rewarding and profitable experience. UCFS has a dedicated staff that is available literally seven days a week to assist customers with any issues that may arise. They provide deferred payment options as well as several different same as cash options for our customers. I strongly recommend you consider UCFS as a partner to help you grow your organization.

Al **

KOF associates.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

I financed the purchase of a Trusii hydrogen water machine through UCFS, however the machine made both my wife and I extremely sick. Trusii sent me a return shipping label to return the machine, which I did, however UCFS is still making me pay back the entire loan (plus interest) even though I returned the product. It's purely criminal what they are doing. UCFS refuses to go after Trusii for their money, refuses to cancel the loan, and instead comes after me for their money even though Trusii has both their money and the machine. I've reported UCFS to the FCC, the BBB, and the Attorney General in Ohio, and I will never do business with UCFS in the future.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

I purchased a molecular d’hydrogène water treatment from TRUSII in March and got financed by UCFS. The machine is already out of use producing moldy water and no Hydrogen anymore. It happens that TRUSII company is a scam, CEO is already having a lawsuit from previous business. UCFS didn’t do their research.! They allegedly purchased the sales agreement from Trusii without notifying me. They kept denying forgiving My loan by saying my agreements with Trusii and UCFS were mutually exclusive, and now stating that they control the entire sales agreement and Trusii has no authority to accept the machines back should I as the consumer decide to return it as it is defective, as it has 3 years warranty.

On the other hand Trusii stays silent not sending technicians to fix the issue. I have this useless machine which will cost me with credit $13.000.00, I Called and emailed many times UCFS, to report the problem. They said they have nothing to do with the seller! On the other hand TRUSII company stays silent and UCFS is still receiving payment. What do they think they are? A charity which I give $365 monthly for nothing? This lender is not a consumer friendly company, don’t use them they will not support you.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Love my experience with this company....incredible staff & wonderful contests and support they provide me...they will definitely take care of all your customer service needs. Several times I have needed assistance and they have never failed to help me out in a timely manner and take care of all my questions and needs.

United Consumer Financial Services response

So glad to read your review. And so happy to have you as a customer! Thank you for your review.

United Consumer Financial Services Company Information