Safe Streets USA Home Automation

Safe Streets USA is now the largest ADT Authorized Company in the United States. Our home monitoring is available through the ADT Pulse app. We have multiple call centers throughout the US to ensure our customers are taken care of. Safe Streets USA will provide your family with ADT monitored protection in case of smoke, intrusion, burglary and so much more. Call today to speak with one of our security professionals!

Compare Home Automation Systems

Research top Home Automation Systems recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I had Access Innovations before and Safe Streets is much better. I purchased the Pulse monitoring and the guy who installed the system was excellent. He explained everything and put everything in with ease. Everything worked better and so much smoother. It was just seamless. The experience was easy and painless compared to my previous provider.

We bought our first home and went through SIS Sherwood Protection Services and they had a deal with ADT and Safe Streets where we can get the package for one year for all the set up at $99 activation fee. I've heard about ADT before but we just stood with the provider and everything else went through during the sign-up. The installation was easy. We got a call from Safe Streets to know when was a good time for us to set it up. The technician arrived on time and went through all the installation and information, and he completed it within the time window. We got plenty of information on how to use the system, what the different configurations were and how to do the alarm stuff, for it stayed away with a different system of work. He also explained whatever our motion detector system was and the technical stuff so it was really good.

We got the basic package wherein we have the keypad and the touchscreen. We also have the cell connection so if they cut the power line, we can still get contacted. This is the first time we've had a house so it's different since we had an apartment before. I have forgotten that the alarm was on a couple of times and I had to rush in and turn it off, but I liked the alarm. I like the peace of mind when I leave that I can turn it on and if something happens when I’m away, it does not give me a problem. It’s not really intrusive in general. Another thing that I like about it is that I don’t have to worry about contacting the police even if the alarm goes off. I like the feel and safety net that they monitored on their end. They make sure that it’s not false alarm before sending it through which is really nice and I would absolutely recommend it.

We just bought a brand-new house in a new neighborhood and ADT's the only one that feels secure. I had someone come out and install it for us and it was a pleasant experience. They were thorough in explaining its operation like how to arm it, how to disarm it, how to arm certain portions of it, and not others. It was very informative. However, I'm trying to think why the alarm went off. But we got a call which was a very safe feeling. With the device, we have an overall feeling that our house is protected. I'm very satisfied with them.

During a move from one location to the next, I got to know of Safe Streets. We've been with them for a couple of months now and it's been a good experience. We have the 99 package and their installers were professional and timely. I'm more secure with the system. Safe Streets can be trusted and they deliver quality service.

My wife wanted to get the ADT security system and she referred me to Safe Streets USA. So, we got the system from Safe Streets and we've had them as our home security service provider for seven months. A big guy came out to install the security device and everything went well with the installation. He talked nicely, and he gave us a good deal and told us that they were going to send us a $100 gift card. The alarm system has been working well and I haven't been having any problems with it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SafeStreets USA Home Automation?

We use Safe Streets primarily when we are away. I particularly like the remote key fob and it's been very helpful. However, my husband had an issue with the panic button. He had the remote in his pocket and set it off and the police came. The remote is a little sensitive for somebody who carries keys in his pockets and all the men have the same problem. My husband was embarrassed because the police came, but we knew it worked so that was good.

I was a little uneasy at first about letting the Safe Streets USA installer in because he was in an unmarked personal car. Also, he was a very very cocky man and his ego was very large. When we bought the house, it still had all the old ADT stuff in there, but the installer said that he was not allowed to uninstall it because there will be holes around the walls and that ADT could be sued for it. Other than that, he did the job and installed, though he was very persistent about trying to install other stuff as well, which I declined. I've had Safe Streets USA service since June and we have felt more secure at night. Setting it up and registering was easy. We also have the app on our phone and we are able to set the security device if we forget to.

I've had this house for about four months and I had ADT but it's never been turned on. Then the other day it started malfunctioning and I had to call them. I haven’t really had that much dealings with the security alarm system. I got it, but I don’t use it. The guy that had the house before me had ADT installed but had it disconnected a long time go. But the wiring were still there so the installers just had new controls put in because they had taken out the control boxes. My wife wanted it because it has a one-touch calling if there was an emergency and I don't need to have all the doors and everything sealed to be able to use it. However, we hit that one-touch calling once by mistake right after we got it and then they called within 10 seconds and the lady, that I just got off the phone with, reset it because it was the one that would give the police right away.

I signed up with Safe Streets USA thinking I needed it being out where I'm at. But this location is less populated and really quiet, so I realized a security system is not really necessary. We've been here about a month and a half now and we haven't used it. Also, my son lived here for a couple of months by himself and have never used it as well. However, I'm stuck with Safe Streets USA for two years and I have to pay for it, so I have to relearn how to use it.

We bought a new house so we got set up with Safe Streets. I've been a long term customer since I had ADT at my previous address for about 10 years prior to the one at our new house. I had a certain technician who was kind of my guy. He came out and got me all set up. It was a brand new construction so a hole had to be dug. They're trying to send a fiber optic cable to our house and it was a whole big production, but the technician did a really nice job and showed me how to work everything. We had a bad storm the other night though and we have a surveillance camera that hasn’t worked since then so I have to call them about that.

When we purchased our house, the previous owners used Safe Streets USA so we went ahead and did it too. It is pretty well out there advertised and I knew it existed. It's all been very positive with their team. The installation and communication have been smooth.

When we moved into the new house, I signed up for electricity and I was put up with cable and Safe Streets security for a discounted price. Installing the device was quick and easy and the installer gave us a lot of education on the panel and personalized it as much as possible. We had it since June and it's doing well. I had peace of mind and when I had to leave for about a month and a half, it made me feel better that they had the system while I was gone. It was a pleasant experience overall.

We knew we were going to get a security system because we moved out to the country and when I had that phone call with KCP&L to sign up our electric, they redirected. We’ve had Safe Streets since May of this year when we got the ADT Pulse. The installation was fine and the installer explained a little bit and then left a manual. Safe Streets is dependable.

Safe Streets came to the house to install the device. They walked us through it, asked us where we wanted the box and gave us their suggestions. It was pretty easy and they were very friendly and helpful. At first, when they said that I had a camera, I thought it was going to go outside so you can see who's at the door but it's inside which I thought was odd. But I actually use it a lot to check on the house. We have dogs so I really like that it's movable and I love it. I'm happy with the system.

We’ve been with from Safe Streets for 2 months and so far, our system's working. We got the complete monitoring package, ADT Pulse. The installation was quick and went pretty good. Overall, the company lived up to its name, it's safe.

We had ADT already at another home, then someone from Safe Streets called me when we were in the process of buying a new home, offering to do an installation for a new security system. I thought ADT services were all the same but the service of Safe Streets was totally different from the archaic one at our existing home that just had regular motion sensors and glass detectors. With the new service, we've got a camera inside and a camera outside. The installer who came was great and had everything he needed. We were talking about the ring and he said, "We can do that," so he installed two ring doorbells for us while he was there. Now, the outdoor camera is not recording and I just need to get a ladder and get up there, and then unplug and replug it to let it reset. I've got that service guy's card so I'll give him a call.

My brother used to work for ADT and he recommended them. When I first purchased the home, they left something on my door, which was a package that came with my home. This was in March. I got the Pulse package and Safe Streets installed the device which was good. One time, I called their customer service and they reset my alarm and that went well. Since my system's installation, I've had peace of mind.

I worked in a building in Colorado where ADT had their offices in Denver. When I was buying the house which I bought, my insurance company said we'd get some deduction if I went with ADT so I did. The system I have is basically a step or two above their basic system without the video. The Safe Streets USA representative that came out was very helpful and helped me get the security device set-up on my phone. But I got a new cellphone and I haven't been able to log in onto that yet. A lot of neighbors have said having a security system is silly and I don't need it. But I'm working part-time about an hour away and I'm going to be spending a couple of days away so I thought it makes sense having security on the house. Also, the guy who came in and did the installation did a great job and explained everything to us.

Overall, the installation went fine. I was disappointed because I had a plan through somebody else and when Safe Streets cold called me, I thought it was them so I used them instead. I had to pay extra for some devices that would have been free with a different plan but they told me I couldn't reverse it. That would have given me extra motion detectors and I would have had the ability to have some more window and door sensors especially in the basement.

And then one of the sensors is lost somewhere in the house and it keeps going off. We took a wall down and it was cut into two so I completely gutted the basement to take out all the drywall. Now I have to bypass it until we find it. And I thought that the contractors were going to be able to tell me where it was but they don't know. There were two contractors and they both say it was the other guy so it's frustrating. I haven't heard from the other one. Now my basement is not secure which is the easiest place to break-in the house. I put two chairs in front of the basement door so nobody could open the basement door if they came in.

I’ve had several security providers in the past and I’ve had Safe Streets for a month. We have the basic home security. We’re typical people. We don’t set it unless we go out of town and that’s the main reason we use it. The installer was terrific. We had an issue with one of the contact connections and he came back and replaced the equipment. Everything was good and it was a great experience.

I'm currently an ADT customer and I'm planning to move to the Virginia area. At our new home, we wanted to put ADT in and Safe Streets were the representatives who were down there. We've been with them for three months now and our package costs $52 a month. We have multiple detectors in the house and we have everything other than the cameras. The installation went flawlessly. The Safe Streets' team answered all my questions and were very friendly. It has been very open, honest, and seamless process to purchase and to install the system.

When I called ADT and told them I wanted their system, they told me that Safe Streets will be the one installing it. So, there was no choice in that matter. It's just the way it was and I've used them for three months now. I got the complete monitoring that includes the windows, doors, glass breakage, and I also had thermostat put in, outdoor camera and two other cameras. It cost me 2500 bucks to have everything installed. The guy that installed the system showed up at 4:00 and told me to lock my house at 12:30 past midnight. It took him 8.5 hours to do the installation in the house and when we were done, he did not explain anything to me. I just figured out last week how to use my thermostat that he installed. I finally figured out the front door camera and got it working for about a month and a half now.

The issue I had was with the installer and not with the company itself. Most people call in with a grand adventure of wanting these cameras and sensors, and so the installer shows up and explains to them that it's going to cost 2500 bucks and then most people turns all that off. As for me, I did not turn it off and added stuff. He was a little overwhelmed to show up at 4:00 and it's all in the house of 3,000 square feet. The problem was with the company booking the installer and it was way too later for the amount of work that was going to be done. He didn’t expect me to have cameras put on, thermostat put in or a front doorbell camera to be installed. He extracted the basic wireless sensors on the windows and doors and that’s not what he got.

If the company booked them, all around the physical area and I can't complain. I'm not the one to complain that the company booked them to be somewhere else at 6:00 in the morning. I'm the customer and I didn't need to hear his thoughts. I wanted him to stop talking and get working. I'm sure the company is paying him good money to be out here until midnight, so he should make it happen. I would’ve sent him home a lot earlier, but I had something going on and I had to get this done. So I'm very dissatisfied with the installation. It was a crappy experience. Other than that, everything else was great.

I’ve had Safe Streets since April when we bought our house. We have the Pulse package. We have the break glass monitors in the basements and an internal camera, door and window monitor for upstairs. I can look at my house any time since we have the online video, the key fobs and we can enable it with my phone. Installing the device went smoothly. The installer and I talked about what wze wanted on the phone but when he came, he talked me into something completely different which was a little bit unnerving. I wanted to know what I was expecting and that's not what happened. But he was timely and he fixed and placed them. He provided plenty of information regarding the operation and what I can expect short of the change and install. Everything was well-documented. We are happy with what we have now. When our dog set off the alarm once, the Safe Streets team called us. And since I’ve had them, I have fewer worries and peace of mind.

I’ve been using the home security system of Safe Streets for four months now. I got the service package with the door and motion sensors and the installer was very helpful. I've dealt with the team at Safe Streets a few times when I accidentally left one of the doors open. I've just got to remember to shut the door. I also talked with a lady rep who said that the motion sensors would detect the dogs if they're about 40 pounds. But the motion sensors are really sensitive and took off when my dogs were jumping, and they're only about 15 pounds.

I have fewer worries since I started using Safe Streets two months ago. I have the pulse package and I like it. The installer was friendly and he answered all my questions. It was a good experience.

I started researching different security systems like Infinity, ADT, and so on. I asked some of my friends and family who had security systems about their experiences with their current one. I also Googled for reviews about certain providers not just from consumers but also from either a blog or an article about the top ten security systems and vendors. With those, I chose Safe Streets USA Home Automation. They also had a $100 rebate promotion at the time.

Installing my Safe Streets security device was very easy. I had a technician come out and he did all the work. All I did was to be here to answer his questions if he had any. I appreciated that he was understanding when I declined his suggestions about adding additional features or options because of my budget. He wasn't pushy at all. I really liked having him as the technician for the install. Overall, I would recommend Safe Streets. It has been an easy and affordable experience with them. I feel safer knowing my home has that security system.

I've got a Safe Streets system in my rental house, and I put an additional one after that. A guy from Safe Streets came walking through my neighborhood. He came through and offered some good deals that I couldn't pass. I end up purchasing the regular package. I got my camera, my monitor, glass breakers, and my door lock. The installation was done real quick and didn't take up or interrupt any of my daily activities. It's a good system and that's for sure. Safe Streets USA is a good company to have installed in your home.

I got Safe Streets’ basic package and I've been using them for three months now. Their installers were on time and they walked me through everything. The experience has been good and I have no complaints.

The Safe Streets USA rep was very professional, thorough, and made sure we were comfortable with using the system. All our doors are covered, like sliding glass doors, and we have motion detectors in two of the rooms and one video camera. I have been with them for 46 months now and when we got the system, it was more of me knowing that if I'm traveling, my wife can turn it on and feel safer. I feel more comfortable that my wife is comfortable. It's a good product and I am completely satisfied with the experience.

I've had Safe Streets for a couple of months now. The installers were friendly and pleasant. They also answered all my questions whenever I had one and didn't seem like they were struggling to answer any of my questions either. Everything has been great.

We’ve had ADT Safe Streets in our house when we moved in. My parents also have ADT. We got the ADT Pulse monitoring package and armed the entire house one hundred percent all the way through. The installation was great. It took a little longer because we chose a bunch of extra stuff to actually add on to, rather than just what we initially talked about. The house we were renting before had Protect America. ADT is much better and I’m much happier. It always seemed that the previous one wouldn’t work and didn’t seem as high quality. With ADT, I never had a problem. It works great. Anytime we’ve accidentally set it off, someone called immediately.

One time we were cooking something that was smoking a lot. The smoke detector, which is setup through the alarm system, was set off and I immediately got a call. I’m happy with how fast I got the call. Sometimes, they’re so fast that I miss it because I don’t have my phone on me. We weren’t gonna go with the Pulse at first but decided to at the last minute. I’m really glad we did that because I like being able to check and verify that everything is armed. To make the way easier, when I get home, I just disarm it from my phone and then walk in the house. I like it and I haven’t had any problems with it.

Safe Streets USA Home Automation Company Profile