Safe Streets USA Home Automation

Safe Streets USA is now the largest ADT Authorized Company in the United States. Our home monitoring is available through the ADT Pulse app. We have multiple call centers throughout the US to ensure our customers are taken care of. Safe Streets USA will provide your family with ADT monitored protection in case of smoke, intrusion, burglary and so much more. Call today to speak with one of our security professionals!

Compare Home Automation Systems

Research top Home Automation Systems recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Safe Streets USA is one of the security service providers that I've heard about the most and so, I decided to use them. My experience during the installation was perfect and I couldn't ask for a better person to install my system. A couple of times when my alarm is going off, the Safe Streets team was friendly and everything was completely professional. Overall, it was an excellent experience with Safe Streets.

We just built our house and had Safe Streets installed. I called ADT and they sent them to us. The one who installed the system explained everything well. We've always felt safe out here but now I feel better when I’m away since I now have a security system. It was our main concern. So far I’m satisfied with everything that’s been done.

I had Safe Streets in my other home for 12 years. Our package includes the front, two back doors and the garage door plus a motion detector. The gentleman who installed it was very knowledgeable and explained everything that was going on. I also had Bob's Security and in comparison, Bob's was better. Because Bob's gives you time and call you on all your cellular devices on any phone number you gave them to let you know that your alarm was on and ask if it was a false alarm or if you might be home or not. However, ADT does not do it and recently, it went off. Nevertheless, I've always had a security system so it makes me feel safer and fewer worries. It was good, very positive and reassuring experience. I would recommend them if I needed to.

I’ve had great experience with Safe Streets so far. Except that we haven’t received our $100 Visa gift card which is supposed to be a rebate to pay for the activation fee. I set up ADT service, ADT Pulse, in Safe Streets, their authorized dealer in the area. The technician who came and installed was awesome. He went through and made sure that he removed all our old hardware that was not working and updated or re-synced the stuff that was working. I actually wasn’t home. My wife was home and she said that he was fantastic, answered her questions and showed her how to use the service. We make sure and set the alarm at night. We’re now more safety conscious and it’s comforting knowing that we have a system like that at home.

When I was setting up my utilities, I got connected to ADT through Virginia Power. And I've had Safe Streets since April and their pricing is good. The installer was quick and knowledgeable as well. Overall, my experience with them has been quick and easy. And I feel way safer now and it’s much easier to come and go, especially late at night by myself.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SafeStreets USA Home Automation?

I’ve had ADT for years in three different homes but they weren’t serviced by Safe Streets. We bought a new home and it didn’t have any security system at all so we thought we’d try it. I’ve had them since April. I had a little issue with the magnets and the guy came back and fixed that the very next day and so it’s been great. This house has an extra wide piece of trim around the doors and windows. So, some of the closures were close to that extra piece of trim. We had two that we had to take the magnets out of the old plastic cases and drill a hole and put them in the wood. I told him we’ll take those and see if they stay and those two didn’t so he came back and fixed them. He didn’t do it the first time because I asked him not to because one of them is the backdoor and I didn’t want to drill any holes in it. He ended up putting epoxy on their second time there and haven’t had any issues since.

I get the same courtesy calls with both ADT and Safe Streets. But with Safe Streets, it is easier getting the service scheduled and moving it. I scheduled it but I had to call back and change it. Getting a hold of people is easier but everything else is comparable. Addressing the issue was fast and it's good to hear a voice that’s local and not halfway around the world. It was good to talk to someone who understood your issue, was good about when they would come and what to expect. The guy will contact you before he shows up and tell you when he’s going to be there and he did that. They tell you what’s going to happen and it does and there are no hiccups. They also explained the system very well so it was straightforward.

We added motion detectors and stuff after the service got here. We have some on the windows and doors. It doesn’t make sense putting that many sensors. We’re on six acres and sitting where I'm at right now I’m looking at 15 windows and 5 doors and when you get into the master suite which is on the other end of the house, you can’t hear what goes on in this end of the house. So, I feel safer at bedtime and resting on the far end of the house and knowing what’s going on at the other end of the house. It’s neat that once they got here they evaluated the home and we tweaked the package because it’s an open floor plan.

The installer went about recommending the changes and was very good about explaining the cost difference and the savings. It was great to be face-to-face with someone explaining it to you so you understand the first time rather than someone on the phone trying to upsell you something that you don’t understand. So far, I have been a very satisfied customer with very expedient service and repairs. I would recommend them.

I’ve been very happy with Safe Streets since I had the security system installed in March of this year. I like the price per month and their offer where the installation was given back. The technician was knowledgeable and very professional and finished up quickly. Customer service offered a rebate and I hadn’t found out how to do it in time, but they still honored it.

We’ve had Safe Streets for two months now after we learned about them through ADT. The people who installed the security device were friendly and did a good job. They showed us how to use the device too.

We had Safe Street install their $60 worth whole home safety plan three months ago. Had good interactions with their staff and I feel more secure after the installation of the device. I have had very good experiences with Safe Streets.

We've been using Safe Streets for two months now and they’re good. Their technicians were very courteous, helpful and they provided good information. I've more sense of security since having the system.

With ADT, I only paid $99 upfront and it's entirely wireless. I have three main doors and several windows, although the windows are not motion censored. I have dogs so they only put break sensors in. Additionally, the monthly fee is lower too. However, I didn’t like the person who came and installed. They tried to sell me more than what I had agreed to on the phone.

I can also arm and disarm the alarm from my phone. However, I used to be able to put in the picture of my house on my phone and I liked that. But they upgraded it and now, it just takes me to the arm and disarm part of it. Then one time, I forgot that I armed the house and I had to run to the keypad. But when I hit the number a little bit off, it doesn't register, and they called me right away when the alarm went off.

ADT's customer service is better. The company we had before had very few technicians in town and when my husband passed away, I had to have them come over and show me how it works. They had to cancel and then reschedule several times without calling. Finally, I told them to forget it. Since it was on my husband's name, I just cancelled it. I've had ADT through Safe Streets for a couple of months now and I like it a lot better.

We got our home security system online from Safe Streets. They installed ADT and the process was good. They were very helpful, answered all of our questions and also showed us everything.

I've had Safe Streets since the end of March this year and I’m having a very good experience. I got them because I wanted to keep the image in my telephone. Every time I want to go check and see what’s going on, I also can do that. I got their highest package, which has the camera inside and outside the house. The installer that came was a talker and I’ve found out about his entire life while he was here. But he did a good job. I've had a home security system before getting Safe Streets and I like them better because they're easier to maneuver for my wife and my daughter.

Now, I'm paying all my bills online. However, one of the things that I have found is that it is hard to change the password once you forget it. I forgot my password for ADT for going online and paying. They are sending me everything to my email, but my email is also not functioning, including the billing, and I don’t know when I have to submit a payment.

I got my ADT home security system through Safe Streets and I got the monthly package for $40 and something. Their customer service agents are very nice and I like them. James installed everything and he is a very friendly guy. The only thing is when the guy came to my house and fix my home security system, he told me that they'll give me a $100 ADT gift card but they never called me again and sent any gift card. But other than that, everything is awesome. I would also like some cameras outside of my house and I will definitely get them later on.

I originally had Safe Streets USA to come out in March when I bought the house. But then, I had doors put on my home so I told them not to come out until the doors were installed. That way, they won’t have to come back and take the equipment off the old doors and put it onto the new doors. Once my new doors got installed, I gave them a call and they came right out and installed my home security system. I bought two carbon monoxide detectors and a smoke detector in every room. I also have one camera and a glass breakage monitor.

Everything, including the installation, went very well. The installer was great. He told me exactly what he was doing every step of the way which I really appreciated. He was courteous enough to ask me if I wanted him to use a sticky tape or screws because I had a brand new door and may not want screws on it. He also explained that if it gets too hot, the sticky tape could fall off.

With Safe Streets USA, I feel safer at night and I also feel safer that my home is protected. I drive a truck for a living and I have two small cats in the house. I feel safe that if there was a fire or anything, the alarm goes directly to the fire department or the police department and they'd get out the animals in the house first. Overall, I would definitely recommend Safe Streets USA and in fact, I’ve recommended them to a couple of my friends. Everybody from Safe Streets was very polite, from the customer service from the moment I ordered my system to the customer service at the end of the job. I'm happy and very satisfied with Safe Streets. Everything’s working wonderfully.

I’ve been with Safe Streets USA for about three months and it has been good. The set up and installation went smoothly and installers are all professionals.

I got ADT Pulse about two months ago and Safe Streets USA installed it correctly. The guy was very helpful and very knowledgeable. He did a really good job. However, I didn't get any phone calls and any alerts when it went off. It should be connected to fire, medical, and security. I had a security system before and when it went off, I got a call immediately. I was concerned so I called to ask if I was being monitored or not. They assured me that I was being monitored. Hopefully that won't happen in a real emergency situation.

I also had a problem pulling up the system on my phone because the password is not working though it has not changed. When I called in the first time, I redid the password with the exact password we had used in the beginning. I went to get in it and it did the same thing telling me, "The password is incorrect." I called them back so they reset it for me the second time and then I tried to get in again but I still could not get into it. I got to call them again to set it up.

I just bought a home and I called up PSE&G, the utility company in my area to put on my utilities and they put up a host of other utilities in the area. They connected me with the water, with ADT and with cable. They connected me with everything to that one house. Safe Streets is a little bit more known and we got it at the end of March. The security blanket for myself of being known is important. I can get anybody on the block to do something but if they're not known and they're only used in one area, it's not helpful. The person who came by was very good and transparent. He told me everything and I understood when I was signing what I found on the dotted line. So nothing is foreign to me. Also, the installer was good and he was kind. He came in the evening when I was there and he showed us how to use the system. I probably need another refresher but he left me with his number.

I wish they wouldn't lock me into a long contract. I would stay with them anyway but why do they lock me in for three years? It's a little bit insane. Also, the thing is even if I move, I have to use them. I have to use them automatically anywhere. So, if I have another house and if I rent an apartment, I still have to use them. I'm locked in. It's jail. Also, it could always be cheaper but it's the amount of time they lock you in than the price. It really doesn't match out and even at the same time, they said they'd give you all these equipment "for free", what if I just want to buy the equipment? It's the long term lock-down is the problem. If something happens to me and I lose my job, I'm done. But the service and the price are fine. ADT is great but I would ask questions about the best length of the contract.

I've known about ADT forever but I only got Safe Streets when I bought my house. I also got something from a vendor and so I called. I've only been using it since March but I got all of those monitors in the house. The ADT team was fine and the installation experience was great. They made sure I understood how to work it but if I want to do anything more, I now will have to look in the book. But that's not a big deal. I can turn it on and off. Everything is just what I expected from the company and I'm satisfied.

Safe Streets came with three entrance devices. We put one on the front door, the back door and window. Next time, I would put it on the exterior garage door instead. They could change it but I have to pay $200 to have Safe Streets do it. I also wanted the control panel on one wall where I said it to put it. He put it down a few inches because of the wiring. It's in the front window and we don't always close it. So, it makes me a little nervous that people can see if it's on or off and the panel is LED and is lit up all night long and it's bright.

My ADT home security is better than my previous service. My wife feels more comfortable at home. Safe Streets came and updated it, and my interactions with them went very well. They were professional and courteous. It was a very good experience.

We’ve had a lot of break-ins going on around all of our neighborhoods. I went right through the alarm company into having the security system put in and they told me it was going to be Safe Streets that’s going to be doing the install. I remember talking to a gentleman on the phone that discussed my options with me and I was going to pull off because I wasn’t too sure how the whole thing is going to work. I thought how everything came together was one simple package, but it was all individual.

A gentleman came and installed it for me. He put in everything and he was good. We had to have him come back a couple of times. I still have some questions about an outside camera that's supposed to be a night vision and he came back and installed another camera for us. He did a test on it inside the dark area of my basement and it showed that it was a night vision, but you can look at it at night and still doesn’t come in. It's dark as this place because I can't see anything. But that’s the only issue and I think it's way too much area maybe for the camera to pick up. Other than that, everything seems to be good.

I have a lot more comfort and I'm relaxed. Having that is nice knowing that we got that first defense and we don’t wake up in the middle of the night. It is a comfort knowing that you're protected inside and out and knowing that it's contacted via phone. I liked that. I've had them for four months and I'm happy with it. Also, I've already recommended it to a few of my friends and colleagues at work.

We got the ADT Pulse package from Safe Streets because of its price and have been with them for a few months now. The installation was good and the guy was nice, quick and explained everything. I feel more secure for me and my family and there's a personal reason why we have to get it. It's good and we love it. I would definitely recommend it.

It's nice to have Safe Streets. It makes me feel safer when I'm alone. I moved to Arizona and signed up for ADT and they referred me to Safe Streets. The installation was great and they were really helpful. We got the complete monitoring package and been using it for two months now. Everything's great.

The rep who came to install our Safe Streets system was professional. He explained to us how to use the alarm, what would happen if it was to be opened with the phone call and the password we'd have to use while he was installing it and he explained them very well. Now we can keep our minds at ease knowing that our house is protected.

I've used Safe Streets for two months now. We knew we wanted ADT in our home and when we called to set up, our water or electric company offered the service in combination at a discounted price. We got the basic package. It's what met our needs and the installation was very good. We wanted to upgrade and their rep recommended another place to put a monitoring system. She was very honest and wasn't pushy at all. It was a wonderful experience.

I’ve been using Safe Streets ADT for a couple of months now but I've always had ADT. The installation guy went around the house and did what he had to do. Safe Streets said there would be a Visa card that would come to me that would rebate me for the deposit, but I never got it.

I heard about Safe Streets through some discounts that was offered as a first time home buyer. I've had them for about two months now. The installation was quick and easy, and their people are friendly.

We went through ADT and Safe Streets is our local provider. We've had them for a couple of months now. The installation process was perfect, easy, and great. My husband set the alarm and then when he got home from work he forgot he set it and it trips off for longer than a minute but no one contacted us. Now I wonder if it's a scam. Even so, I would recommend them.

We’ve been using Safe Streets for about four months now and they were recommended to me by a family member. Their reps always help out and are always thorough. And the installer came through as well. He was pleasant and he got the installation done quickly. He also explained everything that we needed to know.

Safe Streets USA Home Automation Company Profile