Safe Streets USA Home Automation

Safe Streets USA is now the largest ADT Authorized Company in the United States. Our home monitoring is available through the ADT Pulse app. We have multiple call centers throughout the US to ensure our customers are taken care of. Safe Streets USA will provide your family with ADT monitored protection in case of smoke, intrusion, burglary and so much more. Call today to speak with one of our security professionals!

Compare Home Automation Systems

Research top Home Automation Systems recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Safe Streets USA is my first home security and I have them for two months now. There was already an ADT system in my house so we stuck with it. The installation was good. Their guy was really nice, took his time and did what he had to do. He was clean and he came early. I got their basic package that has cameras, key fob, and uses cellphone signal. Now I have peace of mind having them.

We've put in our ADT monitoring system with Safe Streets 3 months ago. We chose Safe Streets for several different factors like cost, customer service, and that it fits our needs. The installation went really well and the guy was wonderful, very knowledgeable, did a really good job putting everything in, and did it in a very timely basis. It now takes a couple extra seconds to get in and out of the house, but it's not a problem. Also, I do feel safer but it's sad to think that I have to put something in to feel safe. I don't even like paying the monitoring fees, but that's a necessary evil since they have to pay the people who do the monitoring.

I was moving and I had to cancel NIPSCO. They switched me through to ADT and somehow I got connected with Safe Streets that way. I am just new to it and have only used it since December. The installation was fine and I feel safer and have fewer worries since then.

I just got a home in January this year and have used Safe Streets as my home security provider. I got a reference from someone from the company that I used to do the home inspection and they did everything for me. The process of getting Safe Streets went smoothly. I got three doors, the glass shatter sensor and a motion sensor. The installation went really well. The installers were friendly and didn't leave a mess. Everything went perfectly. I'm more comfortable since installing the Safe Streets system.

I just bought the house on December 29th and then the ADT team installed Safe Streets in the first week of January. They were on the ball. They already had the security system in but it didn't work. So, this was the updated system and it works great. My daughters don't set it off and that's real good. However, they told me I was to get $900 card in the mail but I never did.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SafeStreets USA Home Automation?

I went through ADT and Safe Streets showed up to install my security system. The installation guy came in, set up his own table, got all his stuff out, did his drill, asked me where I wanted certain things and went about it, and then he was on his way. He was good and so was the overall experience.

I live in a relatively new neighborhood and there's construction going on so a bunch of people come in and out of the neighborhood. I feel a lot safer having Safe Streets. and I'm glad I have it. I had Xfinity before and every time, something would go wrong with them. Safe Streets USA is a hundred times better. So far, it works. It has been my security provider for a month and I have had no issues. I filled out a questionnaire online, they called me back, and set up an appointment. Then, a tech came out and installed everything for me. Everything went smoothly during the installation. On the whole, I would recommend them. What I have is by far the best.

Watching the signs all over many residences, I thought I'd go ahead and use Safe Streets being that they're probably the most prominent one in this area. I had another home security provider before and it was so bad. They took their stuff out of my house, put it into another person's house and didn't change the location on their records with the Fire Department. Also, when they did their whole house alarm test, it was two in the morning. It was horrible. I have police, fire and ambulance drive up to my house with red lights. ADT is really much better from them.

I only wish they had been a little more clear on the installments. I was surprised when the second installment of $200 came in. I thought it was gonna be all broken down and mixed into the payment, and it was separate. But other than that, the technician was awesome. He explained all that he was doing and where he was going to put stuff. Talking with their rep was painless as well. It was a phone follow up and they wanted to make sure that things were going well. It's a good system and I'd definitely recommend them.

I got a Safe Streets package for the windows, doors, and the camera. It was a good experience when I installed the device. However, I'm very unhappy with the camera. I was supposed to have one for the outside and when they came here, they gave me one for the inside for the window. And when I put it on the window, I get the reflection of all the streetlights and just can't see over it. The bill's high, too. Cable companies are a lot cheaper as they set me down $4 a month.

I've had Safe Streets three months ago but now I have a complaint. It said that I was going to get $100 Visa Gift Card and I kept waiting for it but no card came. I called and they said, "Oh, you should have had a form to fill out and send a copy of the first page of your agreement." Then I replied, "Well, I didn't get that form." So if I hadn't been following up on it, nobody would have said anything. The rep I spoke to finally sent an email with the form to fill out. But after looking at the form, it said it had to be submitted within 30 days. So I would be really unhappy if I don't get the card because somebody didn't do their job. Other than that, I would recommend Safe Streets. We haven't had any issues with the security system and the gentleman that installed it was terrific.

The rep from Safe Streets was nice and I liked him. I wanted my device brown instead of white and he said their boss won't let him do that. And so he got on the phone and talked to his boss, and he ordered me brown. They were harsh at first but he worked with me. He got me what I wanted so I'm still with them. We put the security system nine months ago and our experience has been good so far. The system is in place and it's working if I want it to work.

We got the alarm system and motion sensors from Safe Streets. It's pretty good and there was peace of mind since having them.

The installers who came were very professional. I've had them call me a couple times because my alarm is going off. And they handled everything very well. My parents also have ADT for years and they're reliable. I feel more safe with ADT and would recommend them.

I just bought the house and they already had a system in. I just contacted Safe Streets to switch the system to me. And I did a little modification to suit me. So they came to the house and did what they needed to do. And we have the system running. I'm having a little bit of remodeling done and the powers have been out for a couple of times. I've gotten phone calls telling me that the battery was low. And since the power got back on, it was up again. It's a fine system and I'd recommend them.

When I established my electricity here, I was referred to ADT who then referred me to Safe Streets and I went off that recommendation. The reason I got it was because I had just purchased a home and was new to the area. I got the $58.99 package, the one with the video surveillance. The installation process was easy. The installer came out and installed everything. He was not aware that I had not established internet connection yet but he came right back out when the internet provider came out. Everything was good with the Safe Streets team, too. The company is awesome.

Years ago, in an old apartment, my landlord had Safe Streets installed, so I went ahead and looked them up and got them to come out. I got the alarm system and all is good every year. Safe Streets is a great company. Everyone's been very responsive. I haven't had any issues, and I feel totally safe.

The guy who came and installed the system was good. He did what he needed to do and left. ADT set me up with Safe Streets. When I moved into this house I called and set it up. So we closed October 26, then Safe Streets hooked the system up in the middle of December.

I was in the process of buying a house and the realtor advised me that in order to get lower home insurance, I would need a security system. So, I started contacting different places. I did a home inspection and, afterwards, I was given a homeowners network of some kind. ADT was listed there as a partner that I could use and also get some discount, so I went with ADT. My husband was home when the security device was installed and as far as I heard, everything went well. The customer service was good and the installer was prompt. He came when he said he would and there were no issues.

There were a few times when my husband came home in the middle of the night and the alarm went off because he forgot to disarm the security system, and they always called right away. There were also some instances when my daughter took my keychain with the alert device and pressed the alarm, and they dispatched police to my house. Even though it was just an accident, how prompt everything worked made me feel really good in having them. I feel safe knowing that if I ever need them, if they keep working like this, everything would be okay.

Most of the time, it's just my daughter and I that are in the house by ourselves because my husband works until 2 AM, so it definitely makes me feel a lot better knowing that there's someone else out there looking out for us. I have more peace of mind now. The keychain is great, and I like that I can disarm or arm the alarm system in the house as I'm leaving. I don't have to push any key on the keypad every single day. I enjoy that part of it. Everything is easy and I'm really appreciative. I'd definitely recommend ADT.

The Safe Streets installation was the worst experience of my life. The technician stayed here for five hours when he could have done it in 45 minutes. Some of the stuff he talked about was inappropriate and he begged for coffee but I never made him any. It was gross and disgusting, but I got what I needed and he went about his business. Also, the lady that I called to make the appointment was very nice. I sleep better at night thanks to Safe Streets and I'd recommend them to a friend. The only bad experience was with the installer and the service so far is great.

I was setting up cable and everything for my house when Safe Streets talked to me about the ADT service and then they would be the ADT supplier locally. The installation was pretty easy, straightforward and fast, and really convenient. I've been using ADT for two months now and I definitely feel more comfortable having it. I feel like the house is taken care of when I'm not there. I had an issue with one of the sensors and I called their customer service. They scheduled an appointment for somebody to go to my house that same week and got the sensor fixed.

We bought a new house and when I was getting the power for the house switched into my name, the power company connected me to the Safe Streets people. The power company was running a special with them. Installation was good and the installer was knowledgeable. The original package that I was offered on the phone didn't really meet all my needs but he was able to call his manager and they were able to throw a lot of other stuff in the package. We've been with Safe Streets since early December and I feel safer having the alarm system knowing that if someone were to break in the house, I would be notified.

I’ve had Safe Streets security device since November. The installer did a fantastic job even though he just came out of training and we were his first customer. He was focused and answered all our questions. He instructed on what the functions did and about the website to check the cameras. I actually wanted the cameras outside but since we had to do a lot of cabling, I got the inside cameras but they're useless for me so I might cancel them later on. Safe Streets USA did a great job and I would recommend them.

I have a 15 year old daughter and a 14 year old son but I also have two small ones. When I leave the little ones with them I put the Safe Streets system on stay mode and whenever the door opens I get a call. So I feel secure that it's not my little ones running outside so I call them right away. Also, I'm happy with the customer service. The reps are super professional and provide a quick response.

We see ADT all over our neighborhood so we decided to stay with the same company that everybody else has. Then we called ADT and they set us up with Safe Streets. We got the package that comes with a camera and sensors because I wanted to check and see if there's any kind of activity going close to our house at night. The technician who installed it was very polite, respectful, clean, and neat. I wasn't expecting it to take a couple of hours but everything was great, prompt and professional. Also, I feel more confident and more secure at home and the neighborhood. I would definitely recommend them to all of my friends.

We had and alert system in case we fell and had to wear a little thing around our neck and I didn't like that. I felt we needed a security system more and Safe Streets would be better for us so I switched. So far, my experience seems to be fine. The guy was very nice and asked what we needed and I told him the doors and one room with windows that were low. He installed the system. A couple of times now, I let it go off and forgot to turn it off when I open the door. Safe Streets called but then hung up before I had the chance to tell them. I was punching the numbers again that I had to put in and it went fine. Safe Streets has made me feel safe and much better. We hadn't had anybody, but there's so many people from other countries in here now and there is a camp down about a quarter of a mile from us and the people walking by all the time.

I have been a customer with safe streets ADT for a 1 1/2 years. Recently my account was cancelled without my knowledge. I didn't receive any notification through mail or email. Since my account has been cancelled by Safe Streets, they expect me to pay $966 in which Safe Streets states this is the remainder of my contract due. I didn't personally cancel my account. No one from Safe Streets will tell me why my account was cancelled. I was directed to a collection agency instead. This company is a third party rip off. Beware.

We've been using Safe Streets as our home security provider for two months. Installing the Safe Streets Home Automation to our device went mostly fine. The only weird stuff is that we have an old system, and trying to figure the old system out was a little bit tough, but everything went fine. We've had good interactions with the reps. Since installing our device, the security system has been great. I was traveling for six weeks, so I was able to actually check on the house remotely and close doors, so that was a big difference.

Our cameras work fine except for the one in front of my home. Sometimes when I'm checking from another location, that camera never shows up and it takes a while. If I try later, it may come up but I never know when I'm gonna be able to see or not see that outdoor camera. I don’t know if that has anything to do with Safe Streets or the service here but I wish that was a little better. I tried to call their rep a couple of times right after about the outdoor camera but I could never reach him. He gave me his number so that I could call him if I had any problems while he was doing the hookups because it took two visits. I wasn't able to reach him after everything was done and I spent a lot of money.

But he was very informative, patient and reachable if I had any questions. The second time, he brought another person with him who was also very friendly. He explained everything while he was doing it and made sure everything hooked up to my phone and I was able to use it on my own. Everything that he needed to do, he did. I was supposed to get something on my garage but I heard that they stopped dealing with that product, so I would have liked to have had some type of alarm on my garage. I'd also like some panels to be able to see inside the house from a camera inside the home as opposed to always having to look on my cellphone. Overall, Safe Streets has been professional and reliable. I'm in a new home and a new community and I feel safer with them.

I wasn't satisfied with the surveillance and security we had in our old house and Safe Streets was suggested by our insurance company so we decided to go with them for the full automation. We've been using it for about four months now. Unfortunately, we cannot control the thermostat because the ADT system will not communicate to our AC system as our system is too complicated for it. But we could turn lamps on and lock doors so we’re not getting the full benefit of the deal. Furthermore, the installation was a little haphazard. There were several trips that had to be made and lots of little adjustments but it wasn't really their fault.

The first installer did a good job. He showed up twice to get the install done but when he left, the windows upstairs weren’t throwing the code out. He probably thought he had that linked but it started later again throwing that code out so a different guy showed up and fixed that. The first rep came back a third time and ultimately fixed the cameras here, too. When this system was installed, we had to get used to setting an alarm because our kids don’t pay enough attention to setting the alarm. It was a fight getting through that but it hasn’t revolutionized anything. We’re in a secure neighborhood and almost everybody here has some type of security system because we get a discount on our insurance to install a security system. We could control our locks and doors when the kids forget to lock the doors also when we get the full package.

For a time, the camera wasn't working outside at all. I figured out what that was so I called and told them about it and they came out and fixed it. The wireless wasn’t reaching it from inside the house and they had to put a wireless extender out there which bugged us a bit because we had a lot of packages being delivered. We just moved into the house and had a garage sale and it didn’t take a single picture of the garage sale. People walked beneath that camera all day long. The camera utilized Wi-Fi and we were dropping Wi-Fi inside the house. The Wi-Fi was installed in the farthest corner of the house by the AT&T people and they did that because that’s where it was installed when the previous family lived here. It wasn’t a flawless install but it’s all figured out now.

However, their camera outside shows a smaller picture than what’s actually there when looking at it online, whether it’s on phone or iPad. When we play a clip back, all of a sudden it opens up into full-on live view shot. I talked to the installers about that and they said it’s a glitch that they haven’t figured out yet. I don’t understand why that’s such a hard thing to fix with today’s technology but that would be one of my bigger issues.

I would like to be able to go look upstairs in my daughter’s room. We don’t even go up there much and we’re constantly having to battle her to keep from turning the AC down too low. It would be nice for me to be able to use my device to look back and turn the AC back up but because of my air conditioning system and how advanced it is, the ADT automation’s plan won’t talk to it. So I’m not getting my full money’s worth out of it but for the most part, we’re happy with the system except for the camera and the thermostat control. It's adequate, helpful and affordable.

Safe Streets was recommended to me when I moved to my house and I've been with them for 2 months now. Installation was difficult because the internet service that I have was not installed on time. I have a satellite internet so the system is not really working for me. I can't use the camera outside, and I can't see any videos or it doesn't send me any motion from the outside. So, I'm really not happy with the internet. But, the service from Safe Streets is good.

Safe Streets USA Home Automation Company Profile