Safe Streets USA Home Automation

• 4 stars3%
  • 3 stars10%
  • 2 stars0%
  • 1 stars0%

Safe Streets USA is now the largest ADT Authorized Company in the United States. Our home monitoring is available through the ADT Pulse app. We have multiple call centers throughout the US to ensure our customers are taken care of. Safe Streets USA will provide your family with ADT monitored protection in case of smoke, intrusion, burglary and so much more. Call today to speak with one of our security professionals!

My electric company has the Allconnect program to where they can get you in touch with the cable company or security company. So I got in touch with ADT, who runs the program through Safe Streets. They did a good job installing the device. I purchased a three-year contract and it includes the whole automation capabilities. I accidentally put in the distress code one time and the police department was here within 90 seconds, so that's pretty impressive.

I already have an alarm system at home, but I did not like its set up so I took advantage of the opportunities that Safe Streets offered. Their device was very easy to install because I had one of their consultants install everything. He was very knowledgeable, courteous and expediently doing his installation. I once called customer service because of what I thought was an issue with my system. I did something wrong and they corrected it right away. My spouse and children feel a lot safer having the alarm system.

I didn’t want who I had for our home security. I was trying to find someone who could give me what I wanted and found ADT. We had them a long time ago. The installers they sent out were great. It was a pretty easy, seamless process. It is what they said it was going to be and I haven’t had any problem.

My wife wanted the most bang for the buck, and Safe Streets has the best deal that I know of. An installation team came out and installed the system, and they were professional and on time. Everything has been fine so far.

We like the simplicity of knowing that everything is secured, protected and automated. It's a lot less stress. Safe Streets is worry-free, professional, and a pretty simple system.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SafeStreets USA Home Automation?

The rep that I called was nice and friendly, and the Safe Streets technician who came to install the system was good at it.

Safe Streets came out and checked out the ADT system which I've had for quite a while. They told us about the upgrade and we ended up getting it. It has been working great ever since the upgrade. They all did a great job and have been absolutely fantastic, from the people on the telephone that set up the appointment to the service rep guy who installed my video cameras.

I've been using SafeStreets for almost three months now. It was a little cheaper than other home automation providers in terms of what they offered with the package. It’s really a great experience having it installed because I get to monitor my house inside and out.

My experience with Safe Streets has been very good. I know that I can set the alarm anywhere and I can look in my camera. When I was upgrading to a different box, he told me about all these other features it had on.

SafeStreets gave me a lot of flexibility and freedom. I don't have to be conscious when I'm putting on the alarm. If something happens or I forgot about it, I just do it from my phone. The lady who knocked on my door promoting the system was very friendly, informative and answered all my questions. The installation guy was very quick in doing the installation. He explained all the details about the system and all the features.

I had ADT before at my other home, about 15 years ago. It worked for me before, so we stayed with it. It's just a surprise to me how much more it costs now. I got cameras added this time, but I don't even know how to get to the cameras on the computer. The Safe Streets mechanic who installed the system was a professional but I just wish he had more time given that I'm a senior citizen. Nevertheless I felt comfortable with the system because I knew it. Plus I feel a little safer at night because my system is on. Someone tried to break in my house and the cameras served as deterrent. I recommend ADT to anybody. They have a reputation and I know their system. I also know that they back up their own security system. They also have a proven good rapport with the police department because they've been around for a while.

Safe Streets installed my ADT system and it has been great. They just need to make the $100 mail-in rebate more feasible to get since I had to jump through hoops to get it. It took two hours to figure out where it was going and I had to get order numbers.

My sister and I had ADT before. ​She had the system where she could look inside her house from anywhere. That's why I pursued ADT, for that camera function. Safe Streets was prompt with installation. The technician answered questions, too. I didn’t have any problems. The system makes me feel a lot safer, especially when I’m not home. I was in Akron, Ohio this past week and I was able to check my home out. I was showing somebody how I could look into my home and they were asking about it. I told them I went through ADT through installment.

When I first put the security device in, I had just moved. Sometimes when others see new people moving in, they break in and steal appliances and stuff. I knew that as soon as Safe Streets came and put that system in, I don’t have to worry about anybody taking anything from me. The monitors and being able to look at the camera really gives me a sense of security. I don’t have to worry about going away and getting vandalized or robbed.

When we were signing up for DirecTV, the Safe Streets device was a special. We have their Pulse plan. Then, someone installed the device and the installation was good. The device was wonderful and we feel more comfortable.

I got Safe Streets through ADT, and everything was great from the beginning to the end. With Safe Streets, I feel safer, and I don't have worries. The system works and so I'd recommend them.

The old security service at the house was changed to Safe Streets. It had an older unit, so when we turned on the service the tech readjusted some of the motion sensors, put in a camera and took out the old box that we don't need anymore. I have an AT&T system in my other house but it took all day to install. This one is so much easier to arm and disarm and to install. The guy was in and out of here in 45 minutes and then he explained it to me too. I have the Pulse plan for two months now, and being in a new neighborhood, I have it set up in this house so I know that doors are opening when someone is coming in which gives me a sense of security. I'm very happy with the product and the service has been really great so far. The product works as described and it was very simple.

I have a great experience with SafeStreets. I like them for their longevity and quality of work. I had an installation tech come in and their team were good, nice, productive and efficient. Since we installed it, we have a feeling of security and less worry. However, one thing I don’t like is the door lock oftentimes just shuts down and we can’t even lock the door. We have to specifically lock it with our hand. If it keeps shutting down, I’m not going to continue the service.

We just bought a home and we've had Safe Streets since we moved. An installation tech came to install the device and they were very good and very helpful. We set the device before we go to bed or before we leave home, and we have less worries. I would recommend Safe Streets.

We used to have something very simple and very basic for our home automation system, but now we have a more sophisticated one. We have the cameras outside in our courtyard, in the front out through the back of our house. We have a system where we can turn on the lights from our cell phone. The technician from Safe Streets was very good and I liked him a lot. He made the experience very enjoyable.

He arrived when he said he would and was very knowledgeable. He answered all our questions and he made sure we knew what we were doing. When we have somebody that we have confidence in from the start, that helps a whole lot. He gave us his number too and told us not to hesitate to call him if we had any questions, and that he'd be more than happy to accommodate us. We did call him and left him a message. He was very prompt in returning our call to take care of the issue we were dealing with. The company's people also did a follow-up call to make sure everything was working.

The area we are live in is very remote and with the automation system, I feel a little bit more confident being away since the house is more secure. We can also open the house when we’re away. It's a little bit more reassuring to know that we have the cameras on the front and back and we can look in to see exactly what’s going on in our home at any time that we want on our smartphones. We’re very satisfied.

There’s a lady here at work that has a security system and when I asked her what she used, she said it was ADT. So I called ADT because I also needed a security system for my home and they sent Safe Streets 'cause they’re local. They installed everything and they were good. I feel a lot better and reassured knowing that I have the system, especially since I’m a single mom. I should have done it a long time. It was a good experience.

Our home was wired for security so we reached out to ADT directly and got the Pulse Plan. We have been with them for two months now. The technician was here for a long time and he had to almost redo stuff. He replaced a lot of things and he added some other ones including two cameras, one in the front and one in the back. He also had the thing that was able to turn the light on and off. We liked him a lot. However, the system is significantly more expensive than we thought it was going to be when we talked to ADT on the phone. When I saw the final bill, my jaw dropped. Additionally, one of the cameras doesn’t work. The motion detector hasn’t been working for over a week now. I called the guy and he said he needed to try something first. Other than those, we definitely feel better having the system.

We have been using Safe Streets for a month now. Their tech came and installed the system and it happened fast. Since it was installed, I feel more secure and it’s taken worries off when I come in the door.

People from work have been taking about Safe Streets, and it was the service provider introduced by ADT. We have the ADT pulse and I like it because I know my wife is safe when she's home.

When I call Safe Streets because I have an issue, they help me because I'm not good at it. I've been using them since April and they're excellent. They were prompt and did a good job.

I had an excellent experience installing my Safe Streets system. I went online to get a quote from ADT and then they called me and told me who was going to be installing the security system. I’ve had my system since December. The package that I got was the ADT Pulse where I can do it all from my phone. Before, I don’t sleep well when my husband is not home. But now, I feel better if he’s out of town.

I got the ADT Pulse monitoring from Safe Streets. Installing it was very easy, and their team was good too. I have been using it for three months, and I feel safer.

The package we got from Safe Streets was the Pulse monitoring. Installing the device was a piece of cake. The only interaction I had with the team was when I scheduled our appointment when we first moved in. Other than that, I do everything online and it was simple. Overall, it was very easy and informative.

Everything was good with SecureYourHome when the sales and scheduling process were being done. I got the package where I can have the app in my phone. The guy who came to install the system explained what he needed to do prior to installing. Once we got everything clear, he did the job and then explained about the warranty and how to work the system. So far, so good.

I purchased the pulse from SecureYourHome and everything went well, very quick and courteous. It was a great experience. I would recommend them to friends.

We happen to be at a neighbor's house and started taking about security systems and she showed us the fob so we thought we'd give SecureYourHome a call. Sales and installation part were very good. Their specialists answered a lot of questions. When they did not know the answer, they try to find a supervisor or someone that could help us. The guy that was installing knows so much that sometimes you had to kind of slow him down because it was a lot of information. But he was very good at trying to figure out what concerns we had.

We purchased the Pulse Monitoring. We do like it but we're still learning a little bit and we've been playing with the bypass of the zones. We love the cameras. We check on our cameras frequently since we’ve had workers in our house. So that’s been helpful. We have a camera in the garage and the workers have came in there but it was not recording today. But other than that, the cameras are great. If it's dark, it's amazing how much you can still see on there. Also, the fact that we can arm and disarm when we're not there, it's a big plus for us. I think the options that they offer are awesome. When we called Protective Support, they've been very helpful, knowledgeable, courteous, and good at waiting to make sure we understand everything and walking us through. So that's been a plus. It's worth it, it's a good deal.

Safe Streets USA Home Automation Company Profile