Safe Streets USA Home Automation

Safe Streets USA is now the largest ADT Authorized Company in the United States. Our home monitoring is available through the ADT Pulse app. We have multiple call centers throughout the US to ensure our customers are taken care of. Safe Streets USA will provide your family with ADT monitored protection in case of smoke, intrusion, burglary and so much more. Call today to speak with one of our security professionals!

Compare Home Automation Systems

Research top Home Automation Systems recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

We've been with Safe Streets USA for about 60 days now. The installation went very well. Their technician was professional and he also cleaned up after himself. Although, there was supposed to be a $99 installation rebate which I have to submit within 30 days. But, I didn't move in here until yesterday so I have to contact them to see if they'll make an exception or if I'll lose the $99.

Safe Streets' system has driven me crazy. When I have gone on vacation the last few times, for some reason, my cat has set off the motion sensor in my basement and I don't know if I have to bypass it. Other than that, my experience with them went well.

I’ve had ADT previously. I reached out to them online and they pointed me to Safe Streets. The representatives were very pleasant and the technician was fantastic. Everything was wonderful and everybody is very easy to get along with. I would recommend to a friend.

When I moved in three months ago, Safe Streets was recommended to me. The installation was quick and their installers were very professional. They also cleaned up after themselves. I had a pleasant experience with them.

We've been using Safe Streets since November. We thought it was great until we had a problem. And when the fellow installed our safe device, he gave us a password but never told us the password. Also, they've had to come out and change out the one remote because I was laying on the side of my bed and it went off in my pocket one night because I pushed the button. They called here at the house and my wife answered the telephone. Then it went off again in my pocket so we answered the phone again. I took it out of my pocket and I haven't carried it in my pocket since. Then, about 6:30 in the morning, it went off beside my bed and they said that I had pressed the emergency button. But my wife feels safer having them because they're going to call the police. And as long as my wife is happy and feels secure, it's a good thing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SafeStreets USA Home Automation?

I have been using Safe Streets for about a month now. The guy who came in and installed the security device was very polite and explained everything well. I feel safer when I'm gone all day during the weekend since I've had their security device installed. Their team is quick to respond to the alarm. My husband accidentally pushed the panic button and the police was here right away and I had phone calls from them.

We talked to Time Warner because they have a security system but we were not overly impressed with their presentation. We have three cats and the way they talked they said they have had a hard time setting up the monitoring so that the cats wouldn't set it off. But ADT did not have a problem with it. Plus we’ve never had it go off with the cats walking around the house so we're very happy with it. I also like that they have a fob and I can lock it when I leave the house and it gives me a more secure feeling when I'm going to bed at night. We've had some robberies in our area so that's one of the main reasons we got it.

Then the young lad that came and set up the security device was very helpful in explaining different things to us. He offered us suggestions and different places where the manager would be more helpful. He was very knowledgeable. There was one time when I had to call him because I wasn't sure about something that I was doing. He called me right back and helped me on the phone so I was pleased.

ADT told me that they would be sending me a rebate check for four months worth of service through Safe Streets, so I signed up with them. They said I'd have it within 30 days but I still haven't received it. I wouldn't have gone with ADT if I would've known they weren't going to honor their commitment. But aside from this check issue, everything else is fine.

I was looking into ADT doing security on my home again because the previous owner already had ADT installed. I moved in December and I had the system connected in January. Everybody from ADT has been nice and polite. Schedules were all met in a timely fashion and their technician has been awesome too as he put all new sensors up because the sensors that were already placed were old and didn't work with the new systems anymore. So far, it's been a pretty good experience and I hope they keep up the good work. I have two young girls, with one of them handicapped, and it gives us peace of mind, especially with just being us girls in the house.

Safe Streets was recommended to me so I bought a $50 a month package from them. I initially called and made an appointment. Then their technician came and put in the package. I got what I paid for and I had no problems with it. I then added the glass break feature as it covered a spot where there were no window alarms on it. So Safe Street is good but I haven’t had a chance to open up the door yet to see the police response and if they would call me, because I don’t have a password for them. They would expect it when they call so I don’t know if they would notify me when we go into an emergency situation. But we'll see when the time comes and I'll take care of that when I get a chance on it.

When I was moving, I got a pamphlet for ADT and found out about Safe Streets USA. The price and reviews for them seemed better than the other companies I called. They quoted me for some equipment and said that "X amount would be covered" and that I'd have to pay for some additional amount, which is okay. But when the installer came, he recommended over $3000 worth of equipment whereas I originally started off with $200 worth of stuff, after rebates and everything else. So I felt like it was hard-up sale at the point of installation and I didn't like that part of the process. It was a little aggressive and I was unhappy with that. However, the installer was clean and thorough.

Also, in terms of service, they've been great and I feel safer in the home with the security system on. One time, the alarm went off because I accidentally opened the door and typed in the wrong code. And they were prompt to call and really easygoing when I walked through the password. They didn't call 911 because I gave them the right codes. I also like the app integration. That's really convenient and it's really nice to be able to turn the system on and off via the app. And that's great because one time I had a contractor come and I wasn't home so I gave him a key. He went in the front door and I created a temporary password for him but he forgot to put it in so the alarm started going. And when Safe Streets called, I was able to use the app to disarm the system while on the phone with them.

We got a system from Safe Streets that had cameras, sensors, motion and glass breakage. Everything was straightforward with their installation team. They were fast and very thorough. Since having our security system, I've felt safer and have peace of mind.

Safe Streets said they were an ADT authorized dealer. I was at the time looking for a provider, and they were there, so I went with them. The representative was nice, and did his job good. He was very friendly, and showed us everything. The installer put everything in place, and showed us how it worked. He did a good job, too. We’ve only had it for a couple of months, but everything seems to be doing okay with it. And I’m satisfied with it.

We got Safe Streets' base package with three doors and we've had them since January. It's a lot easier to configure and work with than the previous system we had. Their installer was really helpful, too. It took him about 40 minutes to install then he showed us how to use the panel. It's really easy. Then I found out that we had an option to get a $100 rebate so I called and got that set up. It's been a straightforward and very good system so far.

I feel a little bit safer since setting up my Safe Streets security device. I have a basement that has a full window that's pretty easy to access. It's far enough from where I sleep that I don't know if I would hear somebody break glass or come in. I do have peace of mind having Safe Streets, and everything's been good so far. However, I wanted to have the app so I can access from my phone to see whether my door's been opened or closed. But they said in order for me to be able to use the app, I had to have the package worth $58 a month. And I live by myself, so I'm not very happy with the price. I think that's really expensive and that would be the only reason I wouldn't recommend it to anybody.

I'm also not very impressed with the camera on the app. It's such a huge delay. And I can't see very well at night. Maybe that's just me needing to move it around or play with it. But I haven't really had any issues with the installation or with the system itself. However, I missed the rebate deadline by a couple of days and I called to ask about it but they were not able to help me. I also mentioned that my app wasn't connecting to my unit very well. I was having some issues when arming and disarming it. But I never followed up and it seems to be working okay now.

Safe Streets is my first security service provider and the installation was pretty simple. I got sensors on the doors and a couple of motion detectors. Their tech came in and installed it, and was out of there in a couple of hours. My house is secure with Safe Streets and it's been a great experience with them.

I wanted to get a service and I saw the commercial for Safe Streets USA. I thought it sounded great so I checked it out. I have them for a couple of months now and I love the system. They installed it for us and the installers were excellent. Also, I had to call them once because I had a question about my bill and I asked if the little camera on the porch really works because if I look on my phone, sometimes I need to look into it a bit more angled to get a clearer view. The rep I talked to was really good and informative. Now I feel a lot safer and nice when I'm home.

I was transferred over to Safe Streets after I signed up for the home insurance and the service technician who came to install the system was knowledgeable.

When we moved into our first home, I called to set up Comcast and there was this whole program that had me talk to Comcast, ADT, etcetera. It was a weird promotion and I was unfamiliar with it. I thought ADT was the one who was brokering it. I didn't realize that they were separate companies who were implementing it. That wasn't very clear and wasn't explained to me. The security service was part of the bundle and I had a coupon for ADT services that was for $19.99 a month. And then I signed up for Safe Streets which is $44 a month so I was disappointed. I thought the $19.99 a month was what I was signing up for and I was told that I would get the lowest deal. So, we’re happy with it but if I could pay half of what I’m paying I would be much happier.

The guy who came out to install the security device was friendly and very thorough in explaining to me how to use the device and did a nice job. But he said he couldn't mount our alarm system to the wall because of the way that it was wired or he didn't want to fish wire. So we actually have a plug-in device. It is a Honeywell so I know it’s high quality but it’s pretty large, four by six inches in size, and it takes up space on the counter. We have a small house and are trying to make the space work, so we have the device in our basement now and we’re using it a lot less because it’s a hassle to go find where it's plugged in. But looking back, it would have been great if what was installed was a wall mounted alarm system, which we would have used a lot more. Also, if they have done a little extra effort to fish a wire, it would have looked a lot more professional in finish. Since we're paying so much more than another company with ADT, I'm disappointed with that aspect.

The Safe Streets team did a good job, has been helpful, friendly and fast talking, very much like selling, which I know is their job. I feel good that we have the system up, we have the stickers up. We use it when we're outside the home and not when we're at home. It gives us peace of mind. However if we could do it again I would probably go with a different company, even though everyone in Safe Streets is very nice, just for a better deal, better installation process or more clarity with what was happening.

Safe Streets installed my ADT security system. The installer showed up on time, explained everything that he was doing and walked us through everything. He was very professional, was done quickly and left everything in order. I feel more secure having the system and it's nice to have because I live in a brownstone so it's an easy street access. All in all, it was a great experience and it's everything that I expected.

A broker was helping me set up some other things and he suggested Safe Streets. I purchased the basic package mostly because of the cost. The installation guy was polite and explained everything well. I have a little more peace of mind. I'm now living as a single woman by myself so it's nice to come home and know the house has a security system on. I’ve got a big basement and a lot of windows, and to know that there's a motion sensor during the night is helpful.

Safe Streets USA is my first home security and I have them for two months now. There was already an ADT system in my house so we stuck with it. The installation was good. Their guy was really nice, took his time and did what he had to do. He was clean and he came early. I got their basic package that has cameras, key fob, and uses cellphone signal. Now I have peace of mind having them.

We've put in our ADT monitoring system with Safe Streets 3 months ago. We chose Safe Streets for several different factors like cost, customer service, and that it fits our needs. The installation went really well and the guy was wonderful, very knowledgeable, did a really good job putting everything in, and did it in a very timely basis. It now takes a couple extra seconds to get in and out of the house, but it's not a problem. Also, I do feel safer but it's sad to think that I have to put something in to feel safe. I don't even like paying the monitoring fees, but that's a necessary evil since they have to pay the people who do the monitoring.

I was moving and I had to cancel NIPSCO. They switched me through to ADT and somehow I got connected with Safe Streets that way. I am just new to it and have only used it since December. The installation was fine and I feel safer and have fewer worries since then.

I just got a home in January this year and have used Safe Streets as my home security provider. I got a reference from someone from the company that I used to do the home inspection and they did everything for me. The process of getting Safe Streets went smoothly. I got three doors, the glass shatter sensor and a motion sensor. The installation went really well. The installers were friendly and didn't leave a mess. Everything went perfectly. I'm more comfortable since installing the Safe Streets system.

I just bought the house on December 29th and then the ADT team installed Safe Streets in the first week of January. They were on the ball. They already had the security system in but it didn't work. So, this was the updated system and it works great. My daughters don't set it off and that's real good. However, they told me I was to get $900 card in the mail but I never did.

I went through ADT and Safe Streets showed up to install my security system. The installation guy came in, set up his own table, got all his stuff out, did his drill, asked me where I wanted certain things and went about it, and then he was on his way. He was good and so was the overall experience.

I live in a relatively new neighborhood and there's construction going on so a bunch of people come in and out of the neighborhood. I feel a lot safer having Safe Streets. and I'm glad I have it. I had Xfinity before and every time, something would go wrong with them. Safe Streets USA is a hundred times better. So far, it works. It has been my security provider for a month and I have had no issues. I filled out a questionnaire online, they called me back, and set up an appointment. Then, a tech came out and installed everything for me. Everything went smoothly during the installation. On the whole, I would recommend them. What I have is by far the best.

Watching the signs all over many residences, I thought I'd go ahead and use Safe Streets being that they're probably the most prominent one in this area. I had another home security provider before and it was so bad. They took their stuff out of my house, put it into another person's house and didn't change the location on their records with the Fire Department. Also, when they did their whole house alarm test, it was two in the morning. It was horrible. I have police, fire and ambulance drive up to my house with red lights. ADT is really much better from them.

I only wish they had been a little more clear on the installments. I was surprised when the second installment of $200 came in. I thought it was gonna be all broken down and mixed into the payment, and it was separate. But other than that, the technician was awesome. He explained all that he was doing and where he was going to put stuff. Talking with their rep was painless as well. It was a phone follow up and they wanted to make sure that things were going well. It's a good system and I'd definitely recommend them.

I got a Safe Streets package for the windows, doors, and the camera. It was a good experience when I installed the device. However, I'm very unhappy with the camera. I was supposed to have one for the outside and when they came here, they gave me one for the inside for the window. And when I put it on the window, I get the reflection of all the streetlights and just can't see over it. The bill's high, too. Cable companies are a lot cheaper as they set me down $4 a month.

Safe Streets USA Home Automation Company Profile