Safe Streets USA Home Automation

Safe Streets USA is now the largest ADT Authorized Company in the United States. Our home monitoring is available through the ADT Pulse app. We have multiple call centers throughout the US to ensure our customers are taken care of. Safe Streets USA will provide your family with ADT monitored protection in case of smoke, intrusion, burglary and so much more. Call today to speak with one of our security professionals!

Compare Home Automation Systems

Research top Home Automation Systems recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I got ADT Pulse about two months ago and Safe Streets USA installed it correctly. The guy was very helpful and very knowledgeable. He did a really good job. However, I didn't get any phone calls and any alerts when it went off. It should be connected to fire, medical, and security. I had a security system before and when it went off, I got a call immediately. I was concerned so I called to ask if I was being monitored or not. They assured me that I was being monitored. Hopefully that won't happen in a real emergency situation.

I also had a problem pulling up the system on my phone because the password is not working though it has not changed. When I called in the first time, I redid the password with the exact password we had used in the beginning. I went to get in it and it did the same thing telling me, "The password is incorrect." I called them back so they reset it for me the second time and then I tried to get in again but I still could not get into it. I got to call them again to set it up.

I just bought a home and I called up PSE&G, the utility company in my area to put on my utilities and they put up a host of other utilities in the area. They connected me with the water, with ADT and with cable. They connected me with everything to that one house. Safe Streets is a little bit more known and we got it at the end of March. The security blanket for myself of being known is important. I can get anybody on the block to do something but if they're not known and they're only used in one area, it's not helpful. The person who came by was very good and transparent. He told me everything and I understood when I was signing what I found on the dotted line. So nothing is foreign to me. Also, the installer was good and he was kind. He came in the evening when I was there and he showed us how to use the system. I probably need another refresher but he left me with his number.

I wish they wouldn't lock me into a long contract. I would stay with them anyway but why do they lock me in for three years? It's a little bit insane. Also, the thing is even if I move, I have to use them. I have to use them automatically anywhere. So, if I have another house and if I rent an apartment, I still have to use them. I'm locked in. It's jail. Also, it could always be cheaper but it's the amount of time they lock you in than the price. It really doesn't match out and even at the same time, they said they'd give you all these equipment "for free", what if I just want to buy the equipment? It's the long term lock-down is the problem. If something happens to me and I lose my job, I'm done. But the service and the price are fine. ADT is great but I would ask questions about the best length of the contract.

I've known about ADT forever but I only got Safe Streets when I bought my house. I also got something from a vendor and so I called. I've only been using it since March but I got all of those monitors in the house. The ADT team was fine and the installation experience was great. They made sure I understood how to work it but if I want to do anything more, I now will have to look in the book. But that's not a big deal. I can turn it on and off. Everything is just what I expected from the company and I'm satisfied.

Safe Streets came with three entrance devices. We put one on the front door, the back door and window. Next time, I would put it on the exterior garage door instead. They could change it but I have to pay $200 to have Safe Streets do it. I also wanted the control panel on one wall where I said it to put it. He put it down a few inches because of the wiring. It's in the front window and we don't always close it. So, it makes me a little nervous that people can see if it's on or off and the panel is LED and is lit up all night long and it's bright.

My ADT home security is better than my previous service. My wife feels more comfortable at home. Safe Streets came and updated it, and my interactions with them went very well. They were professional and courteous. It was a very good experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SafeStreets USA Home Automation?

We’ve had a lot of break-ins going on around all of our neighborhoods. I went right through the alarm company into having the security system put in and they told me it was going to be Safe Streets that’s going to be doing the install. I remember talking to a gentleman on the phone that discussed my options with me and I was going to pull off because I wasn’t too sure how the whole thing is going to work. I thought how everything came together was one simple package, but it was all individual.

A gentleman came and installed it for me. He put in everything and he was good. We had to have him come back a couple of times. I still have some questions about an outside camera that's supposed to be a night vision and he came back and installed another camera for us. He did a test on it inside the dark area of my basement and it showed that it was a night vision, but you can look at it at night and still doesn’t come in. It's dark as this place because I can't see anything. But that’s the only issue and I think it's way too much area maybe for the camera to pick up. Other than that, everything seems to be good.

I have a lot more comfort and I'm relaxed. Having that is nice knowing that we got that first defense and we don’t wake up in the middle of the night. It is a comfort knowing that you're protected inside and out and knowing that it's contacted via phone. I liked that. I've had them for four months and I'm happy with it. Also, I've already recommended it to a few of my friends and colleagues at work.

We got the ADT Pulse package from Safe Streets because of its price and have been with them for a few months now. The installation was good and the guy was nice, quick and explained everything. I feel more secure for me and my family and there's a personal reason why we have to get it. It's good and we love it. I would definitely recommend it.

It's nice to have Safe Streets. It makes me feel safer when I'm alone. I moved to Arizona and signed up for ADT and they referred me to Safe Streets. The installation was great and they were really helpful. We got the complete monitoring package and been using it for two months now. Everything's great.

The rep who came to install our Safe Streets system was professional. He explained to us how to use the alarm, what would happen if it was to be opened with the phone call and the password we'd have to use while he was installing it and he explained them very well. Now we can keep our minds at ease knowing that our house is protected.

I've used Safe Streets for two months now. We knew we wanted ADT in our home and when we called to set up, our water or electric company offered the service in combination at a discounted price. We got the basic package. It's what met our needs and the installation was very good. We wanted to upgrade and their rep recommended another place to put a monitoring system. She was very honest and wasn't pushy at all. It was a wonderful experience.

I’ve been using Safe Streets ADT for a couple of months now but I've always had ADT. The installation guy went around the house and did what he had to do. Safe Streets said there would be a Visa card that would come to me that would rebate me for the deposit, but I never got it.

I heard about Safe Streets through some discounts that was offered as a first time home buyer. I've had them for about two months now. The installation was quick and easy, and their people are friendly.

We went through ADT and Safe Streets is our local provider. We've had them for a couple of months now. The installation process was perfect, easy, and great. My husband set the alarm and then when he got home from work he forgot he set it and it trips off for longer than a minute but no one contacted us. Now I wonder if it's a scam. Even so, I would recommend them.

We’ve been using Safe Streets for about four months now and they were recommended to me by a family member. Their reps always help out and are always thorough. And the installer came through as well. He was pleasant and he got the installation done quickly. He also explained everything that we needed to know.

We used ADT in the past on a different home. We went with ADT again and had Safe Streets install the system in March. The installer explained everything and it was okay. We did not do the full system package, though, because it cost a whole lot more. Otherwise, it was a great experience and it was what they advertised.

I had to switch my electricity over to AEP and Safe Streets was the service offered through them. They're also what I've heard most about and heard the best feedback on. I got the package with the security camera, monitoring and the ADT Pulse. The serviceman was good and the installation was a good experience. We've had a couple of false alarms and the response was very quick. They called to make sure everything was okay or if we needed the police contacted. They were informative and attentive. I've been using them for five months and I feel much safer and more secure at home. So far, I'm very pleased with the product.

I had to switch my electricity over to AEP. I was opening an account and Safe Streets was one of the services offered through them. It's also one of the home security providers I've heard most about and the best feedback on. I got the package with ADT Pulse. That allows me to log on to the website and disarm the alarm from outside. The package also included security camera and monitoring. The installation had been a good experience and the serviceman was good and informative, as well. We've had a couple of false alarms and the response was very quick. They called to make sure everything was okay and if we needed the police contacted. They were very attentive. So far, I'm very pleased with the product and the company. I also feel much safer at home.

Safe Streets was great. I purchased a mid-range package. It wasn't the one with the cameras but it wasn't the least expensive. There were some different options that can be included but I liked the one we got, it's fine the way it is. The installation guy was very informative and everything went fine with the installation. I use it every time I go to work in the morning. I just live alone with my daughter so we definitely feel safe. I got the window alarm if some windows are broken so I feel safer. Overall, it was very good. It was easy and affordable.

I have been using ADT for years. I wanted to have them in my new house. When I bought my house in Ohio, I went to ADT's website to look for their local installer and found Safe Streets. I purchased the ADT Pulse Monitoring package from them. Their installation took a few hours because their guy had to install the panel, doorbell, sensors for the different doors and the carbon monoxide detectors. He was thorough and professional. He explained where each of the installations were. The costs were also explained up front.

I also installed additional cameras on my own, including a ring camera over the garage, one in the backyard and some cameras in the house. Overall, my experience with Safe Streets was excellent. They were quick in scheduling the installation and coming out. Moreover, they were accommodating and flexible in setting the time. I'm 2,000 miles away, still in the process of moving there so I just log in all the time on the Pulse app and check the house every day on my phone.

I like ADT. it's been better and has some good reviews so I ended up going with them and they sourced a local supplier Safe Streets for me. I had absolutely no problem with the representatives at Safe Streets and I definitely have some peace of mind since the installation of the security device. The surprises for the installation as far as adding more sensors were a little cheaper but other than that, everything is fine. I've had Safe Streets for about two and half months and I'm happy with them for now.

We had ADT in our previous home and got a brand new system installed when we moved here. The people at Safe Streets were very nice and we adored the guy that came out here and put the system in. He was very patient and explained everything thoroughly to us. My husband travels quite a bit and I'm here by myself. And when I click the system on, I don't worry. But when we accidentally opened the door before we had disarmed it, the alarm didn't go off. I was under the impression that once the door was opened, the alarm immediately went off. But it took 30 seconds and we had time to go disarm it before it set it off. We really wanted a system where if the front, back, or garage door was opened by somebody else, it would immediately go off. But it doesn't do that. So, I'll give them a call and check on it. Other than that, we're very satisfied with our experience.

I used to have ADT when I owned our previous home for about three years, and then, I moved and didn't have it for about two or three years. When we were moving again and were gonna get an alarm system, ADT had a commercial on TV, so I called and inquired about it. Now, I have ADT again since we moved in February. We got the security system, the fire detector and then the camera to keep our home safe. The installer was good and did a great job. He came in, did his job and then cleaned everything. We didn't have our wireless yet, so he had to come back out.

We got our wireless two days later and then, he came out the following week to install our camera 'cause you can't have ADT Pulse without internet. We had just moved and nobody had explained that you needed to have your wireless up when he came. We weren't living in the house at that point. We were remodeling and fixing things up, so we wanted to make sure that when we weren't there, nobody would break in and us not know about it.

Both of my cousins have ADT and my girlfriend's family has Vivint, and I just preferred ADT. I have done some construction work that’s triggered some alarms. The contractors were doing flooring and the alarms were triggered more than what’s needed, and Safe Streets worked with me on that. They've always been in contact with me very quickly and we handled everything. I’ve been with them for three months at most and I just feel more secure where I don't have to worry about it. If it goes off, I know there's something wrong.

When I moved in to a new house, I got a call from Pulte, the builder, and they gave me information about Safe Streets. I got a discount through Pulte, so I decided to use Safe Streets. The guy who installed my ADT Pulse, was pretty nice, and it took him two or three hours to install it. Also, customer service was able to answer all my questions. The only complaint I have, however, is that we don't have control over the camera, though it worked fine. I also don't like the sensors on the window. They're very large and you can't really put blinds there. If there was a smaller or a thinner option, I would rather have that. Hopefully, the Safe Streets Security device deterred people from breaking in. Since I watch my pad all the time, I can check when people get home based on when they open the door. It's been a reasonable experience and the device has done what it's supposed to do.

I've used ADT itself since 1977 until the system can't work anymore. I spent a lot of money buying all the equipment from ADT. And that time, I have a camera and a TV screen. The old system is still in my house and I still have a lot of wires and boxes on the wall. But three years ago, my daughter moved to my house and she has a box, everything in my basement, everywhere, and the infrared won't go through. So I stopped using ADT until she moved out last year. I thought that I wanted to put ADT again.

And now we're with Safe Streets, it seems like everything works okay so far. The Safe Streets rep, Austin, installed the equipment for me and he's very good. I liked his service. He's very nice, knowledgeable and neat. And the month after the installation of my new system, I learned from the mail that because I'm a long time ADT customer, they will give me a discount. I get more sensors and the monthly payment is less. The new system is very easy to follow and I think it's very good.

Our power company PG&E told me that they work with SafeStreets and I got them. The first guy I talked to was straightforward with it all. Then the home security system was installed in February but the installation didn't go well. The technician was late by about 45 minutes and then he broke one of my blinds as he was installing. I asked him if there was anywhere I can get the blinds fixed or if they have insurance. He said he'll give me information on how to fix and that he only gets three property damage reports before he loses his job so he’d appreciate if I didn’t report it. I was very honest with him and told him that it's an easy fix but in the event that it broke beyond repair, I’d want to get a new set of mini-blinds because they aren’t cheap. He actually ended up not giving me the information.

I was able to fix the blinds and it was fine so I didn’t pursue it anymore. I’m not trying to be out for anybody’s job and the tech is a hardworking guy so I didn’t want to get him in trouble. But for him not to give the information was a little bit of a turn-off. He should’ve been more careful when he installed my security system. But other than those two issues, everything has been okay so far.

When I bought my house, one of the people that I called up for bills referred us to Safe Streets and right now, we have the ADT. The installation was quick, easy, and professional. They were on time and showed us how to use it. We got the newest system they have. We feel safer and have fewer worries. It was a great experience.

I got a $100 referral bonus from Safe Streets but I haven't received it yet. I left them messages about it but there aren't any response. I had the security device installed for three months now. We had a brand new house and my son also bought a new house beside mine. We were setting up the installation one right after the other. The experience was great, but the sales pitch was annoying and pressured. Although I understand that it's part of their job. The security system is working fine and I feel secure with it.

We've been with Safe Streets USA for about 60 days now. The installation went very well. Their technician was professional and he also cleaned up after himself. Although, there was supposed to be a $99 installation rebate which I have to submit within 30 days. But, I didn't move in here until yesterday so I have to contact them to see if they'll make an exception or if I'll lose the $99.

Safe Streets' system has driven me crazy. When I have gone on vacation the last few times, for some reason, my cat has set off the motion sensor in my basement and I don't know if I have to bypass it. Other than that, my experience with them went well.

Safe Streets USA Home Automation Company Profile