Safe Streets USA Home Automation
4.67/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution
Need a home automation system?
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Safe Streets USA Home Automation

Safe Streets USA is now the largest ADT Authorized Company in the United States. Our home monitoring is available through the ADT Pulse app. We have multiple call centers throughout the US to ensure our customers are taken care of. Safe Streets USA will provide your family with ADT monitored protection in case of smoke, intrusion, burglary and so much more. Call today to speak with one of our security professionals!

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 12, 2017

184 Safe Streets USA Home Automation Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I’ve been using Safe Streets for about a month but I’ve used them before. Safe Streets’ team was very friendly, helpful and they told me what I needed to know and some extra. I didn’t have any problem with them. My package has the remote control, camera, the door entry and motion detector. I chose this so I could check what my dad was doing at his house. He’s an elderly and now in a nursing home. I’m hoping he would come back but he hasn’t yet. But I’ve been using it. I've set it, and I come and check all the stuff. We’re not in a bad neighborhood but I feel safe with it.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

Safe Streets was the ADT certified company that does the ADT installations in my area. The installer was on time and very thorough in explaining everything that was going to be done. He was also very good about explaining the different packages and what we got with everything and what was the best choice for my family financially. He was also very gracious and walked around with those booties in the house because I have a little baby and he was careful about that. I feel much safer now when I put the kids to bed and my husband’s not at home and he’s out on work stuff. It was a great experience, and I'm very happy. Everything was easy and quick and it was done in a very timely manner.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I knew someone that works for Safe Streets and it was somebody that I could trust that would give me a good price, so I went for it. I had the system installed last July and the installer, Sonny was great. He took his time and cleaned everything really well. I had his contact info and he said “If you got any questions or have any issues, feel free to reach me directly. I can be your first point of contact.” The few questions that came out was minor stuff, like questions about the alarm permit because once you have an alarm system put in, you have to separately have an alarm permit with the city that you’re in. He was able to resolve everything.

The overall cost for the installation was more expensive than I realized, but it’s also because of the number of windows that I chose to have equipped with the monitoring sensors. It was $750 all in all. But Safe Streets was able to spread that payment over the 1st three months, which definitely helped. I just bought the property and I’m a single female, so every dollar was worth it just to have that sense of security because the system works great.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I’ve had Safe Streets for three months now and I’m very pleased with my experience. The salesman experiences and the pricing, among other things, got me decided on them over other providers. The technician was very helpful and went over the installation step-by-step. The internet team was very helpful as well, giving me access through my phone. The Safe Streets team was also very friendly and helpful. One day my alarm was activated by mistake and they were right on point so I was really impressed. Having access from my phone where I could look at my house and check the interactions from time to time definitely gave me peace of mind. The only problem I have is the internet connection; sometimes it takes a while to connect. The camera prices could have been a little better too. But overall, everything else was amazing. I would recommend them to others.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

ADT suggested Safe Streets, so we’ve used them since July. My son’s an engineer and he installed the security device, then he showed me how to work it. Since the security device was installed, I've felt safe and I've had no problems at all. I've also got other things that make me safe, like my a big, old Rottweiler, so I've felt really secured with both the dog and the security system. I was highly satisfied with Safe Streets and I would recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SafeStreets USA Home Automation?

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

Safe Streets was recommended to us by a friend. The installation went very smoothly and I felt like things were explained clearly. We’ve had it for about four months now and since installing the security device, we’ve had peace of mind.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

The security system is a basic device for the home. We've always had an alarm in every home that we've had and this is my 56th house in 30 years. ADT did a security system installation for me on July 1 and I had no difficulties with it. The windows and the whole house were already wired. All the wiring was done with the previous homeowner and they just changed the smoke and fire alarms, and a couple of components on two windows. The gentlemen who did the installation knew what they were doing and did a very professional job. I am now dealing with Safe Streets with regards to a $100 credit card charge that was supposed to be refunded to me upon the installation and I am waiting for it to come in the mail any day now. Since the security device was installed, I've had more peace of mind. I was satisfied with everything that was done and I definitely would recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I had a contract with ADT and they sent out Safe Streets to do the installation. Safe Streets was very good. The team who came was on time and they were professional and courteous. They cleaned up the mess after and also explained how to use the device.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I looked Safe Streets up on the web and they were the first ones that I called when I moved into the home. My interaction with the tech during installation was cool and the guy was really nice. He sat down and showed me how it worked and he made it seem really easy. He didn’t even make a mess so it’s really good. The package that I went with was at $52 dollars a month and I got the three monitors-- one on the garage door, one on the front door, and one on the back door. I go to work at weird hours and my girlfriend’s usually home by herself, but it makes us feel safer. So far, so good and we’ve no complaints about it.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

We were in the process of moving when we received an ad for Safe Streets and they're with ADT, which I was familiar with. We had a security provider many years ago and Safe Streets is the first one we got in a long time but they’ve been great. We started with them in July and got the package where we can do things on our phone. The installation was good and easy. Everything went smoothly and they were helpful with whatever that’s needed.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

The guy that installed our Safe Streets security system was wonderful. He came on time and showed me how to use the system. My son suggested that I try Safe Streets, and so far, I'm happy with the service. It gave me a sense of security, and I feel better about it being here when my grandkids are here.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

I’ve had Safe Streets for about two months now. I had ADT previously. The installer explained everything and let me know what goes on with it. One time, I called because of an issue I was having with the alarm but it corrected itself so I didn't have to have anyone coming out. They are professional overall.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I’ve have ADT Pulse since 2010 and the Safe Streets installer who came out was very friendly. He did everything for me and told me what he was doing. He was very pleasant and he did a very good job. I have 12 plug-ins all over the place and I had to move them where it was convenient for me but it was okay. I’m still paying for the camera and I want to get another one installed on the other side. I would recommend Safe Streets.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

We have been using Safe Streets since we moved into our new house in July. Installation was on time and it went smoothly. They also showed how to use the system and we use it at night a lot when we go to sleep. It's great and dependable. I'd recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

I’ve been using Safe Streets for home security for about three months now and it’s been fine, so far. The installer came by, and he was very helpful and was quicker than I think what the estimated amount of time was initially. We had a false alarm and their response time was quick. My mother-in-law was trying to get in for something she needed and then the alarm went off. She contacted me, and pretty much at the same time, ADT contacted me and I could verify that it was not a big deal.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

We were first-time home buyers and Safe Streets USA was presented and offered to us when we bought the house. The sales rep was nice and good, and we got the ADT Pulse, bundle which comes with the app, and costs $52.99 a month. The security system was installed in July and the guy was very nice, courteous, and quick. He asked questions to make sure that everything was going to be installed in the correct spot and areas that we would use the most. We have a dog at our home and his safety is our main concern. We had a couple of false alarms that the fire department had to go out for and my husband said that their response time was very quick.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I went with Safe Streets because of their reputation. The installer was very nice, professional and on time. We've had the system for two months and since installation, we have more peace of mind.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

I talked to a Safe Streets representative, and it sounded like he knew how to sell it. So, I purchased the Complete Monitoring package for three bedrooms and the living room, and we’ve been using it for about two months now. A good guy handled the install and since then, everything's been fine.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

Safe Streets USA has been our home security provider for only a couple of months. The installation was very good. The installer was very polite and he did his job quickly and was informative. He also cleaned up once he completed the installation. I got the basic package and my payment is $40 a month. It's working fine, though I just have to make sure I remember to turn it off when I should. I feel safer in my house especially at night when I'm alone.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

Safe Streets USA has more to offer from what I was looking for. I've used ADT in the past and now, I've been using Safe Streets USA for a few months. The installation was pretty simple. Though they called me, the installer had to come out at a later time than what they originally gave me. Also, my husband wasn't too satisfied with him. He wasn't very professional. He just made himself a little comfortable and didn't ask to sit down. But, he installed the system, explained everything and demonstrated how to use it. Our experience with Safe Streets was very efficient. My husband works overnight and since having the device, I feel I'm safe when I'm inside.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I've contacted ADT and they put me on to Safe Streets. We got the monitoring and an emergency button for my wife who's disabled. The installer did a great job except that he missed one window and I've been meaning to get a hold of him to put the open alarm but I haven't yet. We keep on getting alarms coming up because the signal is lost and then it makes a hell of a racket, normally in the middle of the night. They also never left any notices, the signs that you're supposed to stick outside your house, so I had to go to ADT and fight for them to get them.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

Before, I had Monitronics, which is now called MONI. Their system worked but I had a couple of little problems with it. Now I have Safe Streets and their service is better. I have my doors alarmed and there’s some kind of noise thing in case I have broken glass. I also have a smoke alarm. Their installer who came out was knowledgeable and wasn’t too high pressure. I have their system for a couple of months now and I feel safe having it. But anytime one of the doors is open, there are three loud beeps then the voice says which door is open. That’s a little annoying and I don’t need that much of a warning. I'm sure it's changeable so I’ll call them and ask how I can fix that.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I had Access Innovations before and Safe Streets is much better. I purchased the Pulse monitoring and the guy who installed the system was excellent. He explained everything and put everything in with ease. Everything worked better and so much smoother. It was just seamless. The experience was easy and painless compared to my previous provider.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

We bought our first home and went through SIS Sherwood Protection Services and they had a deal with ADT and Safe Streets where we can get the package for one year for all the set up at $99 activation fee. I've heard about ADT before but we just stood with the provider and everything else went through during the sign-up. The installation was easy. We got a call from Safe Streets to know when was a good time for us to set it up. The technician arrived on time and went through all the installation and information, and he completed it within the time window. We got plenty of information on how to use the system, what the different configurations were and how to do the alarm stuff, for it stayed away with a different system of work. He also explained whatever our motion detector system was and the technical stuff so it was really good.

We got the basic package wherein we have the keypad and the touchscreen. We also have the cell connection so if they cut the power line, we can still get contacted. This is the first time we've had a house so it's different since we had an apartment before. I have forgotten that the alarm was on a couple of times and I had to rush in and turn it off, but I liked the alarm. I like the peace of mind when I leave that I can turn it on and if something happens when I’m away, it does not give me a problem. It’s not really intrusive in general. Another thing that I like about it is that I don’t have to worry about contacting the police even if the alarm goes off. I like the feel and safety net that they monitored on their end. They make sure that it’s not false alarm before sending it through which is really nice and I would absolutely recommend it.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

We just bought a brand-new house in a new neighborhood and ADT's the only one that feels secure. I had someone come out and install it for us and it was a pleasant experience. They were thorough in explaining its operation like how to arm it, how to disarm it, how to arm certain portions of it, and not others. It was very informative. However, I'm trying to think why the alarm went off. But we got a call which was a very safe feeling. With the device, we have an overall feeling that our house is protected. I'm very satisfied with them.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

During a move from one location to the next, I got to know of Safe Streets. We've been with them for a couple of months now and it's been a good experience. We have the 99 package and their installers were professional and timely. I'm more secure with the system. Safe Streets can be trusted and they deliver quality service.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

My wife wanted to get the ADT security system and she referred me to Safe Streets USA. So, we got the system from Safe Streets and we've had them as our home security service provider for seven months. A big guy came out to install the security device and everything went well with the installation. He talked nicely, and he gave us a good deal and told us that they were going to send us a $100 gift card. The alarm system has been working well and I haven't been having any problems with it.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

We use Safe Streets primarily when we are away. I particularly like the remote key fob and it's been very helpful. However, my husband had an issue with the panic button. He had the remote in his pocket and set it off and the police came. The remote is a little sensitive for somebody who carries keys in his pockets and all the men have the same problem. My husband was embarrassed because the police came, but we knew it worked so that was good.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I was a little uneasy at first about letting the Safe Streets USA installer in because he was in an unmarked personal car. Also, he was a very very cocky man and his ego was very large. When we bought the house, it still had all the old ADT stuff in there, but the installer said that he was not allowed to uninstall it because there will be holes around the walls and that ADT could be sued for it. Other than that, he did the job and installed, though he was very persistent about trying to install other stuff as well, which I declined. I've had Safe Streets USA service since June and we have felt more secure at night. Setting it up and registering was easy. We also have the app on our phone and we are able to set the security device if we forget to.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

I've had this house for about four months and I had ADT but it's never been turned on. Then the other day it started malfunctioning and I had to call them. I haven’t really had that much dealings with the security alarm system. I got it, but I don’t use it. The guy that had the house before me had ADT installed but had it disconnected a long time go. But the wiring were still there so the installers just had new controls put in because they had taken out the control boxes. My wife wanted it because it has a one-touch calling if there was an emergency and I don't need to have all the doors and everything sealed to be able to use it. However, we hit that one-touch calling once by mistake right after we got it and then they called within 10 seconds and the lady, that I just got off the phone with, reset it because it was the one that would give the police right away.

I signed up with Safe Streets USA thinking I needed it being out where I'm at. But this location is less populated and really quiet, so I realized a security system is not really necessary. We've been here about a month and a half now and we haven't used it. Also, my son lived here for a couple of months by himself and have never used it as well. However, I'm stuck with Safe Streets USA for two years and I have to pay for it, so I have to relearn how to use it.

Safe Streets USA Home Automation Company Information