Safe Streets USA Home Automation

Safe Streets USA is now the largest ADT Authorized Company in the United States. Our home monitoring is available through the ADT Pulse app. We have multiple call centers throughout the US to ensure our customers are taken care of. Safe Streets USA will provide your family with ADT monitored protection in case of smoke, intrusion, burglary and so much more. Call today to speak with one of our security professionals!

Compare Home Automation Systems

Research top Home Automation Systems recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I had to switch my electricity over to AEP and Safe Streets was the service offered through them. They're also what I've heard most about and heard the best feedback on. I got the package with the security camera, monitoring and the ADT Pulse. The serviceman was good and the installation was a good experience. We've had a couple of false alarms and the response was very quick. They called to make sure everything was okay or if we needed the police contacted. They were informative and attentive. I've been using them for five months and I feel much safer and more secure at home. So far, I'm very pleased with the product.

I had to switch my electricity over to AEP. I was opening an account and Safe Streets was one of the services offered through them. It's also one of the home security providers I've heard most about and the best feedback on. I got the package with ADT Pulse. That allows me to log on to the website and disarm the alarm from outside. The package also included security camera and monitoring. The installation had been a good experience and the serviceman was good and informative, as well. We've had a couple of false alarms and the response was very quick. They called to make sure everything was okay and if we needed the police contacted. They were very attentive. So far, I'm very pleased with the product and the company. I also feel much safer at home.

I have been using ADT for years. I wanted to have them in my new house. When I bought my house in Ohio, I went to ADT's website to look for their local installer and found Safe Streets. I purchased the ADT Pulse Monitoring package from them. Their installation took a few hours because their guy had to install the panel, doorbell, sensors for the different doors and the carbon monoxide detectors. He was thorough and professional. He explained where each of the installations were. The costs were also explained up front.

I also installed additional cameras on my own, including a ring camera over the garage, one in the backyard and some cameras in the house. Overall, my experience with Safe Streets was excellent. They were quick in scheduling the installation and coming out. Moreover, they were accommodating and flexible in setting the time. I'm 2,000 miles away, still in the process of moving there so I just log in all the time on the Pulse app and check the house every day on my phone.

I like ADT. it's been better and has some good reviews so I ended up going with them and they sourced a local supplier Safe Streets for me. I had absolutely no problem with the representatives at Safe Streets and I definitely have some peace of mind since the installation of the security device. The surprises for the installation as far as adding more sensors were a little cheaper but other than that, everything is fine. I've had Safe Streets for about two and half months and I'm happy with them for now.

We had ADT in our previous home and got a brand new system installed when we moved here. The people at Safe Streets were very nice and we adored the guy that came out here and put the system in. He was very patient and explained everything thoroughly to us. My husband travels quite a bit and I'm here by myself. And when I click the system on, I don't worry. But when we accidentally opened the door before we had disarmed it, the alarm didn't go off. I was under the impression that once the door was opened, the alarm immediately went off. But it took 30 seconds and we had time to go disarm it before it set it off. We really wanted a system where if the front, back, or garage door was opened by somebody else, it would immediately go off. But it doesn't do that. So, I'll give them a call and check on it. Other than that, we're very satisfied with our experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SafeStreets USA Home Automation?

I used to have ADT when I owned our previous home for about three years, and then, I moved and didn't have it for about two or three years. When we were moving again and were gonna get an alarm system, ADT had a commercial on TV, so I called and inquired about it. Now, I have ADT again since we moved in February. We got the security system, the fire detector and then the camera to keep our home safe. The installer was good and did a great job. He came in, did his job and then cleaned everything. We didn't have our wireless yet, so he had to come back out.

We got our wireless two days later and then, he came out the following week to install our camera 'cause you can't have ADT Pulse without internet. We had just moved and nobody had explained that you needed to have your wireless up when he came. We weren't living in the house at that point. We were remodeling and fixing things up, so we wanted to make sure that when we weren't there, nobody would break in and us not know about it.

Both of my cousins have ADT and my girlfriend's family has Vivint, and I just preferred ADT. I have done some construction work that’s triggered some alarms. The contractors were doing flooring and the alarms were triggered more than what’s needed, and Safe Streets worked with me on that. They've always been in contact with me very quickly and we handled everything. I’ve been with them for three months at most and I just feel more secure where I don't have to worry about it. If it goes off, I know there's something wrong.

When I moved in to a new house, I got a call from Pulte, the builder, and they gave me information about Safe Streets. I got a discount through Pulte, so I decided to use Safe Streets. The guy who installed my ADT Pulse, was pretty nice, and it took him two or three hours to install it. Also, customer service was able to answer all my questions. The only complaint I have, however, is that we don't have control over the camera, though it worked fine. I also don't like the sensors on the window. They're very large and you can't really put blinds there. If there was a smaller or a thinner option, I would rather have that. Hopefully, the Safe Streets Security device deterred people from breaking in. Since I watch my pad all the time, I can check when people get home based on when they open the door. It's been a reasonable experience and the device has done what it's supposed to do.

I've used ADT itself since 1977 until the system can't work anymore. I spent a lot of money buying all the equipment from ADT. And that time, I have a camera and a TV screen. The old system is still in my house and I still have a lot of wires and boxes on the wall. But three years ago, my daughter moved to my house and she has a box, everything in my basement, everywhere, and the infrared won't go through. So I stopped using ADT until she moved out last year. I thought that I wanted to put ADT again.

And now we're with Safe Streets, it seems like everything works okay so far. The Safe Streets rep, Austin, installed the equipment for me and he's very good. I liked his service. He's very nice, knowledgeable and neat. And the month after the installation of my new system, I learned from the mail that because I'm a long time ADT customer, they will give me a discount. I get more sensors and the monthly payment is less. The new system is very easy to follow and I think it's very good.

Our power company PG&E told me that they work with SafeStreets and I got them. The first guy I talked to was straightforward with it all. Then the home security system was installed in February but the installation didn't go well. The technician was late by about 45 minutes and then he broke one of my blinds as he was installing. I asked him if there was anywhere I can get the blinds fixed or if they have insurance. He said he'll give me information on how to fix and that he only gets three property damage reports before he loses his job so he’d appreciate if I didn’t report it. I was very honest with him and told him that it's an easy fix but in the event that it broke beyond repair, I’d want to get a new set of mini-blinds because they aren’t cheap. He actually ended up not giving me the information.

I was able to fix the blinds and it was fine so I didn’t pursue it anymore. I’m not trying to be out for anybody’s job and the tech is a hardworking guy so I didn’t want to get him in trouble. But for him not to give the information was a little bit of a turn-off. He should’ve been more careful when he installed my security system. But other than those two issues, everything has been okay so far.

When I bought my house, one of the people that I called up for bills referred us to Safe Streets and right now, we have the ADT. The installation was quick, easy, and professional. They were on time and showed us how to use it. We got the newest system they have. We feel safer and have fewer worries. It was a great experience.

I got a $100 referral bonus from Safe Streets but I haven't received it yet. I left them messages about it but there aren't any response. I had the security device installed for three months now. We had a brand new house and my son also bought a new house beside mine. We were setting up the installation one right after the other. The experience was great, but the sales pitch was annoying and pressured. Although I understand that it's part of their job. The security system is working fine and I feel secure with it.

We've been with Safe Streets USA for about 60 days now. The installation went very well. Their technician was professional and he also cleaned up after himself. Although, there was supposed to be a $99 installation rebate which I have to submit within 30 days. But, I didn't move in here until yesterday so I have to contact them to see if they'll make an exception or if I'll lose the $99.

Safe Streets' system has driven me crazy. When I have gone on vacation the last few times, for some reason, my cat has set off the motion sensor in my basement and I don't know if I have to bypass it. Other than that, my experience with them went well.

I’ve had ADT previously. I reached out to them online and they pointed me to Safe Streets. The representatives were very pleasant and the technician was fantastic. Everything was wonderful and everybody is very easy to get along with. I would recommend to a friend.

When I moved in three months ago, Safe Streets was recommended to me. The installation was quick and their installers were very professional. They also cleaned up after themselves. I had a pleasant experience with them.

We've been using Safe Streets since November. We thought it was great until we had a problem. And when the fellow installed our safe device, he gave us a password but never told us the password. Also, they've had to come out and change out the one remote because I was laying on the side of my bed and it went off in my pocket one night because I pushed the button. They called here at the house and my wife answered the telephone. Then it went off again in my pocket so we answered the phone again. I took it out of my pocket and I haven't carried it in my pocket since. Then, about 6:30 in the morning, it went off beside my bed and they said that I had pressed the emergency button. But my wife feels safer having them because they're going to call the police. And as long as my wife is happy and feels secure, it's a good thing.

I have been using Safe Streets for about a month now. The guy who came in and installed the security device was very polite and explained everything well. I feel safer when I'm gone all day during the weekend since I've had their security device installed. Their team is quick to respond to the alarm. My husband accidentally pushed the panic button and the police was here right away and I had phone calls from them.

We talked to Time Warner because they have a security system but we were not overly impressed with their presentation. We have three cats and the way they talked they said they have had a hard time setting up the monitoring so that the cats wouldn't set it off. But ADT did not have a problem with it. Plus we’ve never had it go off with the cats walking around the house so we're very happy with it. I also like that they have a fob and I can lock it when I leave the house and it gives me a more secure feeling when I'm going to bed at night. We've had some robberies in our area so that's one of the main reasons we got it.

Then the young lad that came and set up the security device was very helpful in explaining different things to us. He offered us suggestions and different places where the manager would be more helpful. He was very knowledgeable. There was one time when I had to call him because I wasn't sure about something that I was doing. He called me right back and helped me on the phone so I was pleased.

ADT told me that they would be sending me a rebate check for four months worth of service through Safe Streets, so I signed up with them. They said I'd have it within 30 days but I still haven't received it. I wouldn't have gone with ADT if I would've known they weren't going to honor their commitment. But aside from this check issue, everything else is fine.

I was looking into ADT doing security on my home again because the previous owner already had ADT installed. I moved in December and I had the system connected in January. Everybody from ADT has been nice and polite. Schedules were all met in a timely fashion and their technician has been awesome too as he put all new sensors up because the sensors that were already placed were old and didn't work with the new systems anymore. So far, it's been a pretty good experience and I hope they keep up the good work. I have two young girls, with one of them handicapped, and it gives us peace of mind, especially with just being us girls in the house.

Safe Streets was recommended to me so I bought a $50 a month package from them. I initially called and made an appointment. Then their technician came and put in the package. I got what I paid for and I had no problems with it. I then added the glass break feature as it covered a spot where there were no window alarms on it. So Safe Street is good but I haven’t had a chance to open up the door yet to see the police response and if they would call me, because I don’t have a password for them. They would expect it when they call so I don’t know if they would notify me when we go into an emergency situation. But we'll see when the time comes and I'll take care of that when I get a chance on it.

When I was moving, I got a pamphlet for ADT and found out about Safe Streets USA. The price and reviews for them seemed better than the other companies I called. They quoted me for some equipment and said that "X amount would be covered" and that I'd have to pay for some additional amount, which is okay. But when the installer came, he recommended over $3000 worth of equipment whereas I originally started off with $200 worth of stuff, after rebates and everything else. So I felt like it was hard-up sale at the point of installation and I didn't like that part of the process. It was a little aggressive and I was unhappy with that. However, the installer was clean and thorough.

Also, in terms of service, they've been great and I feel safer in the home with the security system on. One time, the alarm went off because I accidentally opened the door and typed in the wrong code. And they were prompt to call and really easygoing when I walked through the password. They didn't call 911 because I gave them the right codes. I also like the app integration. That's really convenient and it's really nice to be able to turn the system on and off via the app. And that's great because one time I had a contractor come and I wasn't home so I gave him a key. He went in the front door and I created a temporary password for him but he forgot to put it in so the alarm started going. And when Safe Streets called, I was able to use the app to disarm the system while on the phone with them.

We got a system from Safe Streets that had cameras, sensors, motion and glass breakage. Everything was straightforward with their installation team. They were fast and very thorough. Since having our security system, I've felt safer and have peace of mind.

Safe Streets said they were an ADT authorized dealer. I was at the time looking for a provider, and they were there, so I went with them. The representative was nice, and did his job good. He was very friendly, and showed us everything. The installer put everything in place, and showed us how it worked. He did a good job, too. We’ve only had it for a couple of months, but everything seems to be doing okay with it. And I’m satisfied with it.

We got Safe Streets' base package with three doors and we've had them since January. It's a lot easier to configure and work with than the previous system we had. Their installer was really helpful, too. It took him about 40 minutes to install then he showed us how to use the panel. It's really easy. Then I found out that we had an option to get a $100 rebate so I called and got that set up. It's been a straightforward and very good system so far.

I feel a little bit safer since setting up my Safe Streets security device. I have a basement that has a full window that's pretty easy to access. It's far enough from where I sleep that I don't know if I would hear somebody break glass or come in. I do have peace of mind having Safe Streets, and everything's been good so far. However, I wanted to have the app so I can access from my phone to see whether my door's been opened or closed. But they said in order for me to be able to use the app, I had to have the package worth $58 a month. And I live by myself, so I'm not very happy with the price. I think that's really expensive and that would be the only reason I wouldn't recommend it to anybody.

I'm also not very impressed with the camera on the app. It's such a huge delay. And I can't see very well at night. Maybe that's just me needing to move it around or play with it. But I haven't really had any issues with the installation or with the system itself. However, I missed the rebate deadline by a couple of days and I called to ask about it but they were not able to help me. I also mentioned that my app wasn't connecting to my unit very well. I was having some issues when arming and disarming it. But I never followed up and it seems to be working okay now.

Safe Streets is my first security service provider and the installation was pretty simple. I got sensors on the doors and a couple of motion detectors. Their tech came in and installed it, and was out of there in a couple of hours. My house is secure with Safe Streets and it's been a great experience with them.

I wanted to get a service and I saw the commercial for Safe Streets USA. I thought it sounded great so I checked it out. I have them for a couple of months now and I love the system. They installed it for us and the installers were excellent. Also, I had to call them once because I had a question about my bill and I asked if the little camera on the porch really works because if I look on my phone, sometimes I need to look into it a bit more angled to get a clearer view. The rep I talked to was really good and informative. Now I feel a lot safer and nice when I'm home.

I was transferred over to Safe Streets after I signed up for the home insurance and the service technician who came to install the system was knowledgeable.

Safe Streets USA Home Automation Company Profile