SafeStreetsUSA Home Automation

SafeStreetsUSA Home Automation Reviews

Find a Best Home Automation Systems partner
1.0(234)

Take a home security quiz

Get matched with an authorized partner.

Get started

About SafeStreetsUSA Home Automation

Safe Streets USA is now the largest ADT Authorized Company in the United States. Our home monitoring is available through the ADT Pulse app. We have multiple call centers throughout the US to ensure our customers are taken care of. Safe Streets USA will provide your family with ADT monitored protection in case of smoke, intrusion, burglary and so much more. Call today to speak with one of our security professionals!

Take a home security quiz

Get matched with an authorized partner.

Get started

SafeStreetsUSA Home Automation Reviews

Stars Rating

• 100%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SafeStreets USA Home Automation?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SafeStreets USA Home Automation?
    Installation & SetupPriceStaff

Reviewed Dec. 11, 2017

I purchased a home security system for the security of my daughters in the house so that if something happens, they got a go-to as far as being able to be more secure in the house. I had an ADT at my old house and Safe Streets was referred to me by Consumers Energy when I transferred my gases. The rep I dealt with was very helpful. She gave me her personal line in case I'd have any questions. Safe Streets gave me some options. I needed the windows covered because I got an alarm system through ADT monitoring and I got the windows. They even threw in a couple of little extras for me. They put everything where I needed them to be.

The installation guy was spot on. My mom was home when the system was installed because I was at work but I talked to the guy on the phone. Any questions that he had, I was able to help him and vice-versa. The installation fees were low since I already had an existing ADT system. They waived a couple of fees for me and the price is about the same as I was paying before. I’m happy with the location of the unit and the way the system works. So far, it’s good.

Reviewed Dec. 10, 2017

I like to travel a lot and sometimes, I leave the house empty for one or two, even three weeks. With that, I decided to get a security system and went with Safe Streets. I used Monitronics before and they gave me a lot of problems when I sold the other house. When I bought this house, the real estate agent referred me to ADT and gave the address for Safe Streets. And then everything has been good. The people who did the installation were all very nice people. After everything was installed, the salesperson came back and checked everything. Just one thing that I don't like is when we open the garage door, it gives the scream, "Garage door!" If we opened the back door it goes, "Backdoor!", but it's okay. The customer service people are super good. They always give me an answer. And if they don't have the answer right away, the same day, somebody else calls. I'll recommend them to friends.

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed Dec. 9, 2017

I heard that there were some robberies in the area and I work in the graveyard shift a lot. Although my kids are home and I have two dogs, it's still nice to have Safe Streets USA Home Automation's security system during the day when I'm not there. The one time it went off, it took me a little bit to get the alarm off because I didn't realize what was going on. I was outside and I must not have shut the door within 45 seconds when I did the “quick arm." However, I was surprised that I didn't get a call on my phone to check and make sure it wasn't an emergency. I like all the features of the system but I wish they weren't so pricey. I'd also like the idea of the glass shattering one but it was about $189 per room and I have way too many windows to afford that.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupPriceStaff

Reviewed Dec. 8, 2017

We moved to a new house and there was a security system there that we needed to get activated but it was old so we got a new one from Safe Streets. Their representatives gave me the information I needed over the phone to make a decision then their installers came out and installed the system. They answered my questions and explained everything. This security system has a lot more features than I opted to get at this point but it's pricing was competitive and was similar to what we paid for at our other home before we moved.

Installation & SetupOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed Dec. 7, 2017

I purchased my first house and I live by myself and have two dogs. I wanted a little more security. Safe Streets had the best options and reviews when I looked up all the different reviews from the different people and web pages. The people at Safe Streets were all very nice and very knowledgeable. The only thing that I didn't like was after I had moved into my house. I have a security system installed before I moved in. When I changed my address, I received a little package that said I was going to get all the contacts for free. But I had to pay $800 to get all my contacts and stuff installed. I emailed Safe Streets but nobody ever contacted me back about it. I read that I got a $100 credit from Safe Streets USA. But all the other ones, the installation was $99. That was pretty much the same across the board. But I didn't see anything where it was free installation of all the things after the fact.

Also, their installation guy showed up in a car that was super raggedy. I was a little concerned for my safety for a minute but he was very nice and knowledgeable. When he tried to sell all these contacts and a camera, he started out with quoting me $1200 for all of it. I said, "This is not going to happen. I'm sorry." I like to be safe, but I also don't feel like I need to live in Fort Knox and pay $1200 to install all of it. So, he brought it down to the $800, which I expected to pay money. I know it's not going to be free.

But if I would have known that they offer it for free, if you just have the right contact, apparently. That was one thing that I didn't like. But their tech installed all of it and it took 4 hours to install the system. I felt like it could have been done a little bit faster. I like the features though. The only thing I didn't understand that was never really mentioned to me is when you set the alarm with the master code, that nobody else can unlock the alarm. It's weird because what happens if I've been in an accident and I can't talk and my dog sitter comes by and tries to disarm the system. And the alarm just keeps going off because she can't disarm it with a code. I can arm it with her code. And then, she can disarm it with her code. Any other code that I set can disarm any other code, just not the master code.

The quality of the system is great. I have the phone app and it's not really compatible with my phone because everything is really small. The guy who installed the system and who downloaded the app with me said that it's more made for an iPad or a laptop. I said that doesn't make any sense to me because I usually don't carry my laptop or my iPad. But it works. I just have to zoom in on the stuff, so I can actually read. After installing Safe Streets, I definitely feel safer because I know the alarm is going to go off as soon as somebody tries to open a window or a door. I really would have loved the outdoor camera but I already paid $800 so I'm going to have to wait. It's a good overall experience.

Installation & SetupPunctuality & SpeedEase of Use

Reviewed Dec. 6, 2017

We've been with Safe Streets for two months now. When we bought our new house, it already had ADT system in it. So it was an easy transition. Installation went very good and the installers were very efficient. They answered all of our questions and they were on time. The system has everything except the ability to arm and disarm from my phone. But I have the remote, so I'm happy to have the system right now. I also have the online account, which is easy to use to make a payment. Everything's great and user-friendly.

Reviewed Dec. 1, 2017

I’m living by myself in a home that I purchased. My parents used Safe Streets so I reached out to them then they got me set up. They told me what packages they had and what I could fit within my budget. The features they provided were standard but I noticed that I would need another monitor for my bathroom window. I have four windows and they provided sensors. I don’t know up to how many I can have but while the installer was great, he probably missed that window in the bathroom. Despite that, I now feel more safe for sure.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupPricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Nov. 27, 2017

I bought a home security system to protect my home. It's very important to have one. I have a wife, a kid and I work all day. It's my first home and it's my dream. I worked at Best RV for three years and my boss used ADT in his business and he recommended them. So far, everything's fine with my system. I sometimes hear a noisy sound that comes from the device for a couple of seconds once or twice a day and I don't know if it's normal or not. But I tested the alarm myself and everything has worked.

Their reps are very good and knowledgeable. I contacted them a couple of times and they were very helpful. The tech that installed my device explained everything to me. It took him a couple of hours to install my device. I paid $200 for an extra sensor for my window and something for fire that's going to contact 911. The device is good. I have my monitor and my application. I set the alarm from my phone when we go outside. It's very easy. I also use another application for my payments and my statement.

The cost in relation to the quality of the system is fair. I'm very satisfied over that. A month after I had my system installed, I got another offer of $27.99 but it said only for new applicants. Because I'm one month late, I'm paying now $52 a month. Nevertheless, since having the system installed, I feel more secure. Every day before I sleep, I set the alarm. The only things I'd like to get answers to are the sound and the promotion. I have to call them back about these two stuff.

Reviewed Nov. 26, 2017

For my family's security, I decided to get a home security system. When I heard about Safe Streets through ADT, I called ADT and got connected to Safe Streets. It was a good phone call and the person that came out for the installation was very professional. So far, I'm fine with the system. In fact, I'd tell my friends to look into them.

Reviewed Nov. 18, 2017

We just bought a house. After inquiring through ADT, Safe Streets came and installed our security system a couple of months ago. Everything went well and the installation was quick. At night when we go to bed, I don't have to worry about people breaking in. Recently, the signal was disrupted for an hour or so. I heard a chirp noise, so I looked at it and it said something was not connected. When I called, they said the cellphone tower's being worked on and they're trying to reset it. But they said that as soon as they're done working on the cellphone towers, then that should be fine. Then an hour later, it was fine. Other than that, really no problems.

Staff

Reviewed Oct. 12, 2017

I’ve been using Safe Streets for about a month but I’ve used them before. Safe Streets’ team was very friendly, helpful and they told me what I needed to know and some extra. I didn’t have any problem with them. My package has the remote control, camera, the door entry and motion detector. I chose this so I could check what my dad was doing at his house. He’s an elderly and now in a nursing home. I’m hoping he would come back but he hasn’t yet. But I’ve been using it. I've set it, and I come and check all the stuff. We’re not in a bad neighborhood but I feel safe with it.

Reviewed Oct. 11, 2017

Safe Streets was the ADT certified company that does the ADT installations in my area. The installer was on time and very thorough in explaining everything that was going to be done. He was also very good about explaining the different packages and what we got with everything and what was the best choice for my family financially. He was also very gracious and walked around with those booties in the house because I have a little baby and he was careful about that. I feel much safer now when I put the kids to bed and my husband’s not at home and he’s out on work stuff. It was a great experience, and I'm very happy. Everything was easy and quick and it was done in a very timely manner.

Installation & SetupPriceStaff

Reviewed Oct. 10, 2017

I knew someone that works for Safe Streets and it was somebody that I could trust that would give me a good price, so I went for it. I had the system installed last July and the installer, Sonny was great. He took his time and cleaned everything really well. I had his contact info and he said “If you got any questions or have any issues, feel free to reach me directly. I can be your first point of contact.” The few questions that came out was minor stuff, like questions about the alarm permit because once you have an alarm system put in, you have to separately have an alarm permit with the city that you’re in. He was able to resolve everything.

The overall cost for the installation was more expensive than I realized, but it’s also because of the number of windows that I chose to have equipped with the monitoring sensors. It was $750 all in all. But Safe Streets was able to spread that payment over the 1st three months, which definitely helped. I just bought the property and I’m a single female, so every dollar was worth it just to have that sense of security because the system works great.

Reviewed Oct. 9, 2017

I’ve had Safe Streets for three months now and I’m very pleased with my experience. The salesman experiences and the pricing, among other things, got me decided on them over other providers. The technician was very helpful and went over the installation step-by-step. The internet team was very helpful as well, giving me access through my phone. The Safe Streets team was also very friendly and helpful. One day my alarm was activated by mistake and they were right on point so I was really impressed. Having access from my phone where I could look at my house and check the interactions from time to time definitely gave me peace of mind. The only problem I have is the internet connection; sometimes it takes a while to connect. The camera prices could have been a little better too. But overall, everything else was amazing. I would recommend them to others.

Reviewed Oct. 8, 2017

ADT suggested Safe Streets, so we’ve used them since July. My son’s an engineer and he installed the security device, then he showed me how to work it. Since the security device was installed, I've felt safe and I've had no problems at all. I've also got other things that make me safe, like my a big, old Rottweiler, so I've felt really secured with both the dog and the security system. I was highly satisfied with Safe Streets and I would recommend them.

Reviewed Oct. 7, 2017

Safe Streets was recommended to us by a friend. The installation went very smoothly and I felt like things were explained clearly. We’ve had it for about four months now and since installing the security device, we’ve had peace of mind.

Reviewed Oct. 6, 2017

The security system is a basic device for the home. We've always had an alarm in every home that we've had and this is my 56th house in 30 years. ADT did a security system installation for me on July 1 and I had no difficulties with it. The windows and the whole house were already wired. All the wiring was done with the previous homeowner and they just changed the smoke and fire alarms, and a couple of components on two windows. The gentlemen who did the installation knew what they were doing and did a very professional job. I am now dealing with Safe Streets with regards to a $100 credit card charge that was supposed to be refunded to me upon the installation and I am waiting for it to come in the mail any day now. Since the security device was installed, I've had more peace of mind. I was satisfied with everything that was done and I definitely would recommend them.

Reviewed Oct. 5, 2017

I had a contract with ADT and they sent out Safe Streets to do the installation. Safe Streets was very good. The team who came was on time and they were professional and courteous. They cleaned up the mess after and also explained how to use the device.

Reviewed Oct. 4, 2017

I looked Safe Streets up on the web and they were the first ones that I called when I moved into the home. My interaction with the tech during installation was cool and the guy was really nice. He sat down and showed me how it worked and he made it seem really easy. He didn’t even make a mess so it’s really good. The package that I went with was at $52 dollars a month and I got the three monitors-- one on the garage door, one on the front door, and one on the back door. I go to work at weird hours and my girlfriend’s usually home by herself, but it makes us feel safer. So far, so good and we’ve no complaints about it.

Reviewed Sept. 30, 2017

We were in the process of moving when we received an ad for Safe Streets and they're with ADT, which I was familiar with. We had a security provider many years ago and Safe Streets is the first one we got in a long time but they’ve been great. We started with them in July and got the package where we can do things on our phone. The installation was good and easy. Everything went smoothly and they were helpful with whatever that’s needed.

Reviewed Sept. 29, 2017

The guy that installed our Safe Streets security system was wonderful. He came on time and showed me how to use the system. My son suggested that I try Safe Streets, and so far, I'm happy with the service. It gave me a sense of security, and I feel better about it being here when my grandkids are here.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Sept. 28, 2017

I’ve had Safe Streets for about two months now. I had ADT previously. The installer explained everything and let me know what goes on with it. One time, I called because of an issue I was having with the alarm but it corrected itself so I didn't have to have anyone coming out. They are professional overall.

Reviewed Sept. 27, 2017

I’ve have ADT Pulse since 2010 and the Safe Streets installer who came out was very friendly. He did everything for me and told me what he was doing. He was very pleasant and he did a very good job. I have 12 plug-ins all over the place and I had to move them where it was convenient for me but it was okay. I’m still paying for the camera and I want to get another one installed on the other side. I would recommend Safe Streets.

Reviewed Sept. 26, 2017

We have been using Safe Streets since we moved into our new house in July. Installation was on time and it went smoothly. They also showed how to use the system and we use it at night a lot when we go to sleep. It's great and dependable. I'd recommend them.

Reviewed Sept. 25, 2017

I’ve been using Safe Streets for home security for about three months now and it’s been fine, so far. The installer came by, and he was very helpful and was quicker than I think what the estimated amount of time was initially. We had a false alarm and their response time was quick. My mother-in-law was trying to get in for something she needed and then the alarm went off. She contacted me, and pretty much at the same time, ADT contacted me and I could verify that it was not a big deal.

Installation & SetupPunctuality & SpeedOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed Sept. 24, 2017

We were first-time home buyers and Safe Streets USA was presented and offered to us when we bought the house. The sales rep was nice and good, and we got the ADT Pulse bundle which comes with the app and costs $52.99 a month. The security system was installed in July and the guy was very nice, courteous, and quick. He asked questions to make sure that everything was going to be installed in the correct spot and areas that we would use the most. We have a dog at our home and his safety is our main concern. We had a couple of false alarms that the fire department had to go out for and my husband said that their response time was very quick.

Reviewed Sept. 20, 2017

I went with Safe Streets because of their reputation. The installer was very nice, professional and on time. We've had the system for two months and since installation, we have more peace of mind.

Reviewed Sept. 19, 2017

I talked to a Safe Streets representative, and it sounded like he knew how to sell it. So, I purchased the Complete Monitoring package for three bedrooms and the living room, and we’ve been using it for about two months now. A good guy handled the install and since then, everything's been fine.

Reviewed Sept. 18, 2017

Safe Streets USA has been our home security provider for only a couple of months. The installation was very good. The installer was very polite and he did his job quickly and was informative. He also cleaned up once he completed the installation. I got the basic package and my payment is $40 a month. It's working fine, though I just have to make sure I remember to turn it off when I should. I feel safer in my house especially at night when I'm alone.

Reviewed Sept. 15, 2017

Safe Streets USA has more to offer from what I was looking for. I've used ADT in the past and now, I've been using Safe Streets USA for a few months. The installation was pretty simple. Though they called me, the installer had to come out at a later time than what they originally gave me. Also, my husband wasn't too satisfied with him. He wasn't very professional. He just made himself a little comfortable and didn't ask to sit down. But, he installed the system, explained everything and demonstrated how to use it. Our experience with Safe Streets was very efficient. My husband works overnight and since having the device, I feel I'm safe when I'm inside.

Reviewed Sept. 14, 2017

I've contacted ADT and they put me on to Safe Streets. We got the monitoring and an emergency button for my wife who's disabled. The installer did a great job except that he missed one window and I've been meaning to get a hold of him to put the open alarm but I haven't yet. We keep on getting alarms coming up because the signal is lost and then it makes a hell of a racket, normally in the middle of the night. They also never left any notices, the signs that you're supposed to stick outside your house, so I had to go to ADT and fight for them to get them.

Reviewed Sept. 13, 2017

Before, I had Monitronics, which is now called MONI. Their system worked but I had a couple of little problems with it. Now I have Safe Streets and their service is better. I have my doors alarmed and there’s some kind of noise thing in case I have broken glass. I also have a smoke alarm. Their installer who came out was knowledgeable and wasn’t too high pressure. I have their system for a couple of months now and I feel safe having it. But anytime one of the doors is open, there are three loud beeps then the voice says which door is open. That’s a little annoying and I don’t need that much of a warning. I'm sure it's changeable so I’ll call them and ask how I can fix that.

Reviewed Sept. 11, 2017

I had Access Innovations before and Safe Streets is much better. I purchased the Pulse monitoring and the guy who installed the system was excellent. He explained everything and put everything in with ease. Everything worked better and so much smoother. It was just seamless. The experience was easy and painless compared to my previous provider.

Installation & SetupPunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Sept. 9, 2017

We bought our first home and went through SIS Sherwood Protection Services and they had a deal with ADT and Safe Streets where we can get the package for one year for all the set up at $99 activation fee. I've heard about ADT before but we just stood with the provider and everything else went through during the sign-up. The installation was easy. We got a call from Safe Streets to know when was a good time for us to set it up. The technician arrived on time and went through all the installation and information, and he completed it within the time window. We got plenty of information on how to use the system, what the different configurations were and how to do the alarm stuff, for it stayed away with a different system of work. He also explained whatever our motion detector system was and the technical stuff so it was really good.

We got the basic package wherein we have the keypad and the touchscreen. We also have the cell connection so if they cut the power line, we can still get contacted. This is the first time we've had a house so it's different since we had an apartment before. I have forgotten that the alarm was on a couple of times and I had to rush in and turn it off, but I liked the alarm. I like the peace of mind when I leave that I can turn it on and if something happens when I’m away, it does not give me a problem. It’s not really intrusive in general. Another thing that I like about it is that I don’t have to worry about contacting the police even if the alarm goes off. I like the feel and safety net that they monitored on their end. They make sure that it’s not false alarm before sending it through which is really nice and I would absolutely recommend it.

Reviewed Sept. 7, 2017

We just bought a brand-new house in a new neighborhood and ADT's the only one that feels secure. I had someone come out and install it for us and it was a pleasant experience. They were thorough in explaining its operation like how to arm it, how to disarm it, how to arm certain portions of it, and not others. It was very informative. However, I'm trying to think why the alarm went off. But we got a call which was a very safe feeling. With the device, we have an overall feeling that our house is protected. I'm very satisfied with them.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed Sept. 6, 2017

During a move from one location to the next, I got to know of Safe Streets. We've been with them for a couple of months now and it's been a good experience. We have the 99 package and their installers were professional and timely. I'm more secure with the system. Safe Streets can be trusted and they deliver quality service.

Reviewed Sept. 5, 2017

My wife wanted to get the ADT security system and she referred me to Safe Streets USA. So, we got the system from Safe Streets and we've had them as our home security service provider for seven months. A big guy came out to install the security device and everything went well with the installation. He talked nicely, and he gave us a good deal and told us that they were going to send us a $100 gift card. The alarm system has been working well and I haven't been having any problems with it.

Reviewed Sept. 4, 2017

We use Safe Streets primarily when we are away. I particularly like the remote key fob and it's been very helpful. However, my husband had an issue with the panic button. He had the remote in his pocket and set it off and the police came. The remote is a little sensitive for somebody who carries keys in his pockets and all the men have the same problem. My husband was embarrassed because the police came, but we knew it worked so that was good.

Installation & SetupOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed Sept. 1, 2017

I was a little uneasy at first about letting the Safe Streets USA installer in because he was in an unmarked personal car. Also, he was a very very cocky man and his ego was very large. When we bought the house, it still had all the old ADT stuff in there, but the installer said that he was not allowed to uninstall it because there will be holes around the walls and that ADT could be sued for it. Other than that, he did the job and installed, though he was very persistent about trying to install other stuff as well, which I declined. I've had Safe Streets USA service since June and we have felt more secure at night. Setting it up and registering was easy. We also have the app on our phone and we are able to set the security device if we forget to.

Customer ServiceInstallation & Setup

Reviewed Aug. 28, 2017

I've had this house for about four months and I had ADT but it's never been turned on. Then the other day it started malfunctioning and I had to call them. I haven’t really had that much dealings with the security alarm system. I got it, but I don’t use it. The guy that had the house before me had ADT installed but had it disconnected a long time go. But the wiring were still there so the installers just had new controls put in because they had taken out the control boxes. My wife wanted it because it has a one-touch calling if there was an emergency and I don't need to have all the doors and everything sealed to be able to use it. However, we hit that one-touch calling once by mistake right after we got it and then they called within 10 seconds and the lady, that I just got off the phone with, reset it because it was the one that would give the police right away.

I signed up with Safe Streets USA thinking I needed it being out where I'm at. But this location is less populated and really quiet, so I realized a security system is not really necessary. We've been here about a month and a half now and we haven't used it. Also, my son lived here for a couple of months by himself and have never used it as well. However, I'm stuck with Safe Streets USA for two years and I have to pay for it, so I have to relearn how to use it.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Aug. 27, 2017

We bought a new house so we got set up with Safe Streets. I've been a long term customer since I had ADT at my previous address for about 10 years prior to the one at our new house. I had a certain technician who was kind of my guy. He came out and got me all set up. It was a brand new construction so a hole had to be dug. They're trying to send a fiber optic cable to our house and it was a whole big production, but the technician did a really nice job and showed me how to work everything. We had a bad storm the other night though and we have a surveillance camera that hasn’t worked since then so I have to call them about that.

Customer Service