4.1/5 (883 ratings)

About Re-Bath

Re-Bath specializes in fast bathroom remodeling. The company offers complete remodeling services or tub/shower-only conversions, and it provides free in-home consultations and a free design process. Re-Bath also offers tub/shower conversions especially for those with limited mobility and seniors who wish to age in place. Slip-resistant technology, accessible bathroom remodels and walk-in tubs are available in stylish options that will update your bathroom while increasing safety.

Pros

• Can be used 24 hours after install
  • Product and installation warranties
  • Free in-home consultation

Cons

• Pricing not available online
  • Preset selection of fixtures

Bottom Line

Re-Bath specializes in stylish, fast bathroom remodeling, tub/shower conversions and accessibility features. Choose from a selection of high-quality, coordinating materials and products.

Re-Bath Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Original review: March 12, 2019

I started cleaning my tub with the recommend products. The tub would not clean. It was getting dirtier. I went to other products nothing happened. Now they told me to soak it in bleach and Palmolive. Nothing happen. It is still a dirty $5,000 mess.

Re-Bath response

Lois, we regret to hear about the cleanliness of your tub. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to our customer support team when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: March 11, 2019

Re-Bath has been around a long time. Recently, they put in a new shower for me. The rep was very good and he knew his job. He knew exactly what had to be done. Two fellows came here for the installation and they were both extremely knowledgeable about what to do. I used to be in the construction business, so I knew what to expect. They did an excellent job and I’m very satisfied with the finished result. Empire does very good work and you're not gonna find much better.

Re-Bath response

Robert, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! Take care!

Original review: March 9, 2019

Re-Bath gave us the best deal so we went with them. They did the walk-in bathtub and new countertop, floors, vanity, and mirrors. It took them nine days to do the whole thing. The representative that we dealt with was very nice. He didn't push at all but just explained everything to us. The installation crew was very good. I would tell people to have Re-Bath do their bathroom remodel right away.

Re-Bath response

Hi Roger, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! We hope you have a great day!

Original review: March 8, 2019

I had used Re-Bath before so I went with them again. My experience with them has been very positive. Their people were very friendly and helpful. They've always had good suggestions and even when I didn't wanna listen to them, I always knew what to do. The reps have always been very professional and polite. I could call or email them, and they always got right back to me. The installers showed up on time, worked late, and did everything. They cleaned up afterwards and cut away all the stuff that they threw out. They did the job correctly. In my first time going with Re-Bath, a showerhead broke within the year. I told them and they replaced it. I really appreciate what they've done for me and I've recommended them to other people.

Re-Bath response
Charlotte, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience with us! We hope to be of service to you again in the future.
Best wishes,

Re-Bath

Original review: March 7, 2019

I talked to several other companies and Re-Bath was more down to home. And they were reasonable. After shopping around, they were a hair more than another company, but the other company didn't give us good vibes. Re-Bath told us everything we needed to know and were very upfront and good people. The installers were great people. They took out an existing shower, put in a new shower with a seat, and then put in a new countertop with two new sinks. It was nice. They did a good job and cleaned up well. They actually did it ahead of schedule, so we were very happy. The actual work only took two days, but they said it would probably be 10 weeks or so before they could get to it, which was okay for us. And it was six weeks and they were able to do it.

Re-Bath response

Al, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help. Take care.

Original review: March 6, 2019

Re-Bath installed a new shower, flooring and toilet for me. The reps were very knowledgeable and the installation guy was a hard worker. The overall quality of the finished result was great.

Resolution response: March 23, 2019

The company did come out and do some repairs that make it look much better. I am much happier with the appearance of the product and appreciate that they did address our concerns. I am still upset that we were mislead by some of the things the sales person said, but I would change my opinion of the product overall to be much higher.

Original review: March 5, 2019

Don't believe the promises the sales guy makes while he is in your home. They will promise you they are committed to making everything perfect. Then they film you while you are in the bathroom and they are just stating what you've ordered and don't bother to mention their commitment to getting it right. Then they use that film to say "we never promised that" and, "We aren't fixing that."

On top of that, they make modifications like moving your shower head up 2 feet when you are only 5 feet tall so that you can't even reach your shower head and then tell you to go buy more plumbing and put it in yourself so that you can fix their error at your expense. Plus they make STUPID choices without consulting you like using white caulk under your bone colored toilet on your dark brown floor. They make crooked joints in your shower and try and cover it with wide sloppy grout dark brown grout and then tell you, "Oh well we can't change it." Bad deal all around, hire a qualified remodeling company with good recommendations and get things done right. This place will lead you to believe they are cheaper, but only the product and the service is cheaply done, the price tag for the crap you get is outrageous.

Re-Bath response

Hi Lisa, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to our customer support team when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: March 5, 2019

My son is a Realtor, and he told me to try Re-Bath. They did a whole new shower, the countertop, all the accessory lighting and then the mirror. I was supposed to get the mirror frame and that took a while. I was a little disappointed in that because it should’ve been done before Christmas and it ended getting done almost two months later. But other than that, I’m very happy. They did really good and the clean-up was so awesome. Everything was wonderful. And we’re gonna do our other bathroom again next year and we’ll probably use Re-Bath again.

Re-Bath response

Maria, your feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you. Take care.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I wanted a complete tear-out and redo of our walk-in shower and Re-Bath did a nice job with the shower. The workmanship and the quality of material seem good. Also, the crew was fine and it was excellent with the main rep I dealt with.

Re-Bath response

Hi Renee, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. We're happy we could meet your expectations. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Take care.

Resolution response: March 6, 2019

Company resolved the issue take down the old review please

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I never seen a company talk down to their customers and treat them like they are stupid as much as this one did. They left the job the last day knowing there was a weak spot, a dip, or what I consider a huge air bubble under the floor. Call it what you want but you screwed up and the point is it was not done right. Correcting me on my use of the word bubble shouldn't even be happening or calling me anal! When a customer is paying you over $13,000 for a job they are not anal. They just expect to have it done right! Not to mention you left mold untreated and just covered it up. Your sales man assured us you would not do that.

A month later you come back out to fix the floor and add even more excuses as to why it's not correct. 1-That's normal. 2-All floors are uneven. 3-Even in new houses floors are not even. 3-I have this exact floor in my house and it's not even. 4-You're being anal. 5-Your joists are not level. 6-Mrs ** you do realize that your old floor was not even. 7-This seam on the subfloor is causing issues. NO actually that is not a seam. That is where you cut a half inch by a few feet out of my subfloor and tried filling it with your leveling putty. And when you put the bathroom back together and called me in to OK the job I didn't say a word. I slid my foot across the area and out came excuse number 8-I fixed it the best I could. The more stuff I put down in this area it started raising the floor in other areas.

Obviously we are not happy and it has nothing to do with me being anal. If you would like me to be anal I can. The shower door frame has scratches from the install and glass door has a scratch and we now have to repaint after having the guy out to redo work that should have been done right from the beginning and it still is NOT done right and yet again the guy left knowing it's still not correct and no phone call was made to us to apologize. In fact I don't think we have heard that one time. Just excuses after excuses.

This was the worst experience for us and we dont even have to say anything when friends and family come over to see it. First thing that's noticed when you walk in is that there's a huge soft spot and now high spots in the floor. The quality of the work speaks for itself. We wouldnt recommend them to anyone. The salesman uses pressure selling and makes promises this company can't keep. Said we were getting what we paid for by choosing them over Tom with a toolbox.

Said unlike other companies that will charge you more for unseen problems. Told us no matter what they found when they took out the shower walls they would fix it and our price was locked in same with our floor that was visibly uneven. We were upfront with our bathrooms issues. We knew our floor was bad and we knew we had a mold problem from a previous leak. Too bad. This company couldn't have been upfront with us from the beginning and just sent us to Tom with a toolbox. Maybe he would have done it right and treated us with respect.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

We were recommended by my son to Re-Bath. During the initial contact, the rep was nice and he explained everything and answered all our questions, so we went ahead with the project. They installed a shower and they were very thorough and very quick. The installation crew was very professional, very nice, and neat. They didn’t damage anything. They put stuff on the floor and told us what to do. We stayed mostly out of their way and they installed in two days, which was magnificent. They did a great job. The shower is wider and it has more depth, and the quality of the materials looks like they are top-quality stuff. They even told us how to clean it and how to keep it from tarnishing. Everything was put in its place, even the bench, and we love it. I would recommend Re-Bath to my friends saying, “You’re getting top-quality.”

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

We had three other bids that came out, but none of the other salespeople were as buttoned down as Tiana at the Re-Bath Meridian office. She had her act together. It wasn’t the best price of the others, but the samples that she had were bigger. She was here for at least two hours measuring and I got a level of confidence with her sales pitch. She showed me some samples and I saw one that was really nice. She advised me on how our shower was way too short, so it needed to be higher. She also told me it would look bigger because of the way the old shower was installed versus what they would do. Then, she set up an appointment. We thought it was gonna be much later in January when they would be able to put it down, but for some reason, they were able to do it at the beginning of January. So, we set up a time and they were here on time.

The people that were here were all great. They were here on time and they were done quicker than we thought. It only took four and a half hours and there was absolutely no mess. I couldn’t be happier. It was absolutely better than I even expected. It was awesome from the first sales call to when it was all set and done. Then, there has been a follow-up where they called to make sure and they asked for a survey. The only thing I was concerned is that the survey site they sent me to was Re-Bath for Twin Falls. I had to make sure that they understood I dealt with Meridian in Idaho. Other than that, everything was great and clean. There was not a speck on my floors or anything anywhere. It was perfect.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

My mom had arthritis in her knees and legs. She's had leg problems for years. Therefore, she needed a bathtub with easy access of getting in and out. My family had been in construction for years. My dad was until he died and my brother was at the beginning. But he was busy so she decided to just go with something that was coming in and redo it in a timeframe that they did. We saw Re-Bath on TV and called, and they came right on out. My sister has a certain shower in her house and that’s what my mom wanted off the top. The sales representative was a good person. He came in and showed me everything ‘cause while my mom was in the hospital, I handled everything. And then my uncle came down when I came to work when they remodeled it. I met the team when they started at 8:00 and I was with them through the whole thing. It took them exactly from about 8:00 to 2:00.

The experience was good. Once we talked and got everything situated, Re-Bath came right on out, took care of business and was taken care of promptly. I wanted it done after I talked to them. My mom was going to the hospital and she had to do about a week in rehabilitation. But right after I got with them, they got out there in a couple days. In 48 hours, they got there and they were knocking it. They did the whole thing and they had it all ready for her before she got home. She was surprised. Also, when I called Re-Bath and they needed something, they got right back with me. There was no playing around and no waiting. They did what they said they were gonna do and the salesman did everything just like we wanted it done.

Re-Bath response

Harold, thank you so much for the positive review! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I had been thinking about remodeling my bathroom and I liked the way Re-Bath handled business. They were very professional. They put in a new shower back in December and a guy came out. He was very professional, answered everything, figured out how much it would cost, and told us what all to expect. I'm overall very satisfied. They stood by what they said and I didn’t have any problems.

Re-Bath response

Carol, thank you for the high star rating! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Re-Bath HQ!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I heard about Re-Bath from my cousin and I liked their products and the convenience of selecting them. We purchased everything for our bathroom from them. The interactions with their sales rep were great and they guided me. The installation team was also fine. We made the purchase in November and they finished it in the first quarter of January.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

We've been waiting to remodel our bathroom for a long time and we decided it was finally time to do it now or we weren't ever gonna do it. I read some of the comments on some of the other companies and I talked to Re-Bath. A person came over here, talked some time and I liked it. I made this purchase two weeks ago and the sales reps were all very nice and professional. We had an idea of what we wanted and they told us the options that were available. I had the showers replaced in the master and in the guest. I went from tubs to walk-ins. The installation experience was very smooth and the installers were very professional with what they did. They did each bathroom back-to-back and it took them a day and a half. They explained everything in advance and they were very well-organized which was great.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I'm a home care nurse and one of my patients had Re-Bath out to their home. They also did a good job at the house of the other patient that I saw. I had been in my home for a couple of years and remodeling my bathroom was something I’ve wanted to do for a while. The sales rep guided me and we had an excellent interaction. So, five weeks ago, I bought floor, walls, bathtub, faucet and toilet from them. The installation team was very professional, friendly and they did a good job cleaning up. They were here for two days so there was no inconvenience for me and I am very satisfied with my bathroom after it was completed.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Re-Bath's installer was very polite, friendly, professional, nice and pleasant. He was there to answer any questions. The install took him only three days to finish. It was done in a timely manner and I’m very satisfied with the final results.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

I have been seeing the commercials of Re-Bath on TV. I have also seen a few of their trucks around Crane and Odessa. We've been wanting to do our restroom for a long time and I knew no other people would do it. I didn't wanna bring in somebody as a contractor that would work on it and then if I needed him, I couldn’t find him anymore. With Re-Bath, they told me that they're always gonna be available because they have an office. That's what I liked about them. And the person who came to do the job showed up by himself. His name is John and when I asked if he got some other guys coming, he said that there was none and he has been doing the job for six years all by himself.

First of all, he removed the commode, the sink, and the vanity. Then, he took out an old bathtub that we had. The faucet was leaking so we had to have it done as well. While he agreed to do the job, he needed to knock out all the walls in the restroom and part of the ceiling. John said that since we have insulation in the ceiling, he can just add sheetrock which will make it stronger and we'll still have our insulation. It was a great idea and I would have never thought of that. He then installed the walk-in shower, which I’m proud of. He also did all the plumbing.

He installed the floor and the little closet that we have in the restroom, and he put back the walls, as well as three lights that we had. He also installed the little heater and a vent that takes out the heat vapors where your mirror won’t fog over. Although it took him a little bit longer since we had some problems with the vanity, he had done it all in a little over seven working days.

All in all, we are totally satisfied with everything John did. Every problem that he had, he was able to solve within 15 minutes. He also said that if I got any problems, I should let him know and he'll explain the best he can. If I ever want anything done at my house again, I want John to come and do it. My neighbor asked if one man did everything, to which I said yes, and he was surprised.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

Re-Bath's ability to get the job done quickly as well as their lifetime warranty on the job were the reasons I chose them. The salesman was polite and friendly. And while my experience went smoothly, there were a couple of hiccups with the pipe leaking overnight because the installer didn’t seal it. Also, there's one wall that doesn’t have support behind one part. The wall moves a little bit on the right side of the bathroom where it meets the shower wall and they needed to cut out the sheetrock and put a piece of 2x4 in there to raise it. There were also some spots that needed a little more caulking.

They could have someone to oversee when the job is done and do an inspection to make sure everything was completed 100% perfectly. I had to do the inspection myself and then I came up with those things. And while the price I paid was a little too high, I was overall happy with Re-Bath. The installers were quick and clean, and they're very accommodating on the small issues that I had.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

Very aggressive sales tactics, in spite of being offered a free estimate at the outset. Did not get breakdown of material and labour costs. Messed up on shower door which took 3 trips to fix. Water leaks from shower door when standing near the door. Very expensive for a shower remodel. Cost me $7997 for shower remodel. This company along with home depot rips off seniors. Home Depot's site even states that bathroom shower remodel should cost only $3500 to $4000 dollars.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

All of the Re-Bath of Troy staff were very good. We had a helpful salesperson for design (Laurie **). Great workmanship was provided by Frank and Ryan. We are happy with the quality of the materials and the quick and neat installation. Our bathroom included many quality features i.e. soft close cabinets, drawers & toilet lid, magnetic hand held shower head, 3 built in shower shelves, 2 safety grab bars in tub. Make sure that you have covered/understand all of the details about your selections with your salesperson. The owner, Cindy wants customers to be happy with the finished product. We would recommend Re-Bath of Troy for your bathroom remodeling.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Several months ago, I called Home Depot because I needed a new shower. My old shower stall had big rips and it was ready to collapse. So, Re-Bath came to my house. I really wanted a new shower stall, but the salesman directed me to a whole new shower. I picked the materials. Workmen came and they did a good job. Problem is, I hate it. The floor is so slippery I had to buy a Mat to put on the shower floor. The grab bars are not comfortable. I do not like the shelves. The big problem is turning the water off and on. I hate the fixture that I picked. I thought I would have a good strong water pressure. But I don't have that. I called Re-Bath and asked if I could get new fixtures at my expense. The expense was very high and the associate suggested I try to get used to it. But I still hate it. Here are my questions: Why didn't the salesman suggest a new shower stall only? Why is the floor so slippery? Can I get more water pressure? Sad about my shower.

Re-Bath response

Hi Susan, it's upsetting to hear that your experience was anything but stellar. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to our customer support team when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I was having knee replacement surgery and there was no way that I could get into a garden-sized tub. It was too tall on the side so it was gonna be a safety factor. Since I had heard nothing but positive experiences from Re-Bath, I thought I was gonna go ahead and give them a shot. The sales representative came out on a Saturday morning because I teach school and that was about the only time that I would be able to see anybody. We chatted for about an hour. We got samples out, went in my bathroom and figured out what we wanted and what would look best. We had it figured out pretty quickly.

They came in a week out from my total knee replacement surgery and I was able to walk through with them. Instead of going through the house completely, we were able to go out a side door and around. We were able to get everything done for them to move in and out of the house with least path available to them. The one thing is that they went through and took off things on the wall that would have fallen during their construction and demolition. There was not any problem at all. We got everything laid out and there wasn't a lot of questions to do with me having to walk around so I was able to get back and go through my recovery.

They took out the garden tub and the shower and replaced it with a walk-in shower and bench. Since then, I’ve shown off my new shower a lot and everyone is saying it looks awesome. They're asking where I got it and I have praised Re-Bath over and over on how everything went. I’ve given Re-Bath a lot of positive feedback and I hope it turns into good experiences for other people.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

If you want a bathroom remodel, Re-Bath is the Cadillac right there. That’s who you wanna go to. I’ve never dealt with anybody quite like them. From the beginning, they did exactly what they said they would do and at a good price too. The experience was outstanding. Initially, I went over to Odessa, where Re-Bath's main office was. I talked to a little girl and she was great. She answered all my questions and when we decided that we wanted to talk to the consultant, she explained to me that it was gonna be X amount of days before they could get in there. And he showed up when she said he would. Then when he got there and we decided to go ahead and do it, he told me how many weeks out they were and that they could start ordering materials.

Everybody that I dealt with, including the lady up in Amarillo, had exceptional customer service. The kid who did the install, John, was a craftsman. He showed up right on time everyday and worked all day long. He was right off the chart. I told him to take a break but he just smiled and kept on working. They did a really good job, all the way around. We did a complete remodel on both bathrooms. It was in August that I first talked with them then we actually got started in October and we were through before Halloween. And we’re so happy with those bathrooms. Every time I get in that brand-new walk-in shower, I just smile. It’s wonderful.

Re-Bath response
Hi George, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Re-Bath HQ. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We hope to be of service to you again in the future.
Best wishes,

Re-Bath HQ

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

We love Re-Bath. We have a condo in San Antonio which we bought kinda low-priced and we knew it needed a lot of work. And so, we remodeled it and we did our master bathroom. We were in San Antonio and we saw Re-Bath's advertisement on TV, and we liked it. We went to the main facility they have there and we looked around. We looked at prices of stuff and we thought they were reasonable. We also decided to go with them because of the material they were using. It was gonna cost us a lot more removing the tub and putting tile. So, we have a shower that we remodeled and just decided to put tile. We love it so much because it’s easy to clean.

The sales representatives at Re-Bath were really good. They get back to you if you have any questions. We arranged the installation day. We had to set a date for them to be there. So, we made an appointment so that we could go back to San Antonio and have that work done. They were very good and they did well. We had them do our two bathrooms and we’re satisfied. Go for Re-Bath. I recommend it highly. In fact, I called their office to see if they could do our bathroom here in Corpus, but they don’t have a facility here in Corpus Christi.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

Michelle ** from the beginning arranged & explained everything in our request. She also different finance options available. She was very efficient and was able to answer all of our questions. She confirmed everything to make sure that nothing was overlooked. Jose & Nestor arrived to install our walk in shower. Please note it was a raining that day. They covered everything so nothing would get dirty or damaged because had to do everything inside. They were very efficient and explained every step.

They removed the tub & old pipes. Installed the new pipes and installed the walk in shower with all the new fixtures and safety devices. It is more beautiful than I imagined it would be. I love feeling safe when my husband with multiple health issues can safely take his shower. Jose & Nestor worked the full time they were here. Very kind and very efficient. They had it installed in one day. I also had my 20yr old toilet replaced. Which when it was removed they found the floor was weak and collapsing. They had to reinforce the floor before they could install the new toilet. They did come the next morning for a couple of hours to complete this. Very excellent experience and I would definitely recommend Re-bath to my family and friends. Thank You Very Much.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I had used Re-Bath before and I used them again for a new remodel. My brother lives with me, and he had difficulty stepping into the tub so we had to get a new one. The sales representative at Re-Bath was okay. He was the same one I had before. We did the walk-in shower, and the installer put tiles in. Then he did a wainscoting of the same thing around the bathroom. He also put grip handle bars in the shower. The communication was good and I was very satisfied with him and his work. He was good and he did a good job. I was really amazed because I thought he would have to have somebody else to help him, but he didn’t. If someone I know is interested in doing a remodel of their bath, I would refer them to Re-Bath.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

We had two remodels coming up on the bathrooms, and we had checked with some other companies and didn’t like their products and processes. Re-Bath was our next one to check with and before we called them, we had attended a RVOS dinner. And the couple that sat across the table from us were talking about remodeling homes and a lot of people were in a remodeling process. They said they had just finished their bathroom and when we asked them who they used, it was Re-Bath. They were extremely happy with theirs and so, we went ahead and put in our request for a consultant to come and do everything. We put it in online, and then a couple of weeks later, they got in touch with us. We got a visit lined up, and then we went from there.

We had a tub removed and replaced it with a walk-in shower. We had them add four shelves and handicap bars. We had lots of interactions with Brad. He was Re-Bath's sales rep and he was a lot of fun. He made the process interesting, was very open upfront about what our options were, and he was really easy to work with. The installer did a great job, too. One of things I really appreciated is how he cleaned up everything. From demolition to every step of the way, he didn’t leave until everything was clean. He started on a Monday and finished on Thursday. And had it not been so terribly cold that week, he would have been able to finish on Wednesday. The cold kind of slowed things down. We’re gonna do the other bathroom, too. We were pleased about this.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I just bought the house and I needed a bathtub. I went through Home Depot and got a bathtub from Re-Bath. It's the 15-inch bathtub and I had them do the smooth walls all the way to the top. I also had three hand bars put in. John, the rep was good, and the installation took three days. I'm happy with the bathtub but I don't like the front wall where the faucet and the shower is located because it does not fit. All the other corners are nice and smooth. From the bottom of the tub to the wall, once you get to the corner, it comes to two inches from the other wall. Right at the end of that wall, there's a big gap and the installer shoved a bunch of caulking in there.

I asked the installer about it and he said he didn't remember why he did it that way. But he said it wouldn't leak because it was set in two inches of caulking. Still, I don't like the way it looks. It's not a finished look and it looks like he made a mistake cutting it then he just filled it with a bunch of caulking. I also talked to John about it and he said that Tom, the installer, had to come back and finish and that he had to put a biscuit because the bathtub wasn't as wide as the shower, so he had to cover up part of the cement.

Tom came back two weeks later on the 16th of November to finish it but at that point I still don't think that it fits really flush up against the wall. To me, it sort of bows out a little bit. I said something to John and he said Tom's gonna be coming to look at it. But I never got a call back from John. So, I signed off on it. Tom was a nice guy but if he's doing work, he should know why he did something. Despite that, my concern on the front wall is only cosmetic. They did say that their product is guaranteed for life, so if the water leaks or the pipe or the plumbing is not right, they have to come back and fix it. So, that's why I wasn't super concerned about the way it looked. I just don't want it to leak behind. Other than that, Re-Bath's product is good and I would tell others to consider using them. I would also tell them that they would be very satisfied with Re-Bath's product and the quality of the work that they do.

Re-Bath Company Information