Re-Bath

4.2(1,077)

About Re-Bath

Re-Bath specializes in fast bathroom remodeling. The company offers complete remodeling services or tub/shower-only conversions, and it provides free in-home consultations and a free design process. Re-Bath also offers tub/shower conversions especially for those with limited mobility and seniors who wish to age in place. Slip-resistant technology, accessible bathroom remodels and walk-in tubs are available in stylish options that will update your bathroom while increasing safety.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Can be used 24 hours after install
  • Product and installation warranties
  • Free in-home consultation
Cons
  • Pricing not available online
  • Preset selection of fixtures

Stars Rating

• 69%
  • 13%
  • 3%
  • 2%
  • 13%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Re-Bath?

Reviewed Oct. 9, 2015

The sales experience was very pleasant and not pressuring. I was not there for the installation, but I understand that there were no issues. Everybody was nice, friendly, courteous, and did a good job. Overall, it was an excellent experience and I recommend Re-Bath.

Reviewed Oct. 9, 2015

Great job by the installer. If I owned a company I would hire him. He was the cleanest and most considerate worker I have had in my house since I moved to Florida over 10 years ago.

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Oct. 9, 2015

Re-Bath was very good, and they finished within three hours or so. The only thing is that they had to come back to put some sealant on the side and at the bottom of the tub because there were some works that the contractor had to finish. I got a call when it was done and I was surprised at how quick they were. I am happy with the experience.

Reviewed Oct. 8, 2015

We had the tub taken out and remodeled the entire bathroom, and got Re-Bath's shower enclosure, a new vanity and toilet. I like the fact that they have their own entire crew, plus my husband plays golf with the co-owner. He was very good about giving us the information that we needed. We looked into other places, but Re-Bath seems to be able to do everything all in one fell swoop. We didn’t have to mess with bringing our own people in to do other things. The installation team was awesome. If they had a question, they didn't hesitate to ask us. They were neat, picked up after themselves, and left very little residue after the installation.

Reviewed Oct. 8, 2015

We checked out several places and had several of them come and give us estimates but we like Re-Bath's products better. We purchased the countertop for the showers and their sales rep was good. Our experience with them was all good except that we don't get any water out of one faucet and when they've changed hands, we've had a difficult time with them. But my husband said we're not having a difficult time now and they're going to replace the faucet. We just had one little faux pas but they corrected it.

Reviewed Oct. 7, 2015

The gentleman from Re-Bath who came out to our house was not pushy, answered all the questions, and was very pleasant to deal with. Their installer was very helpful and did a great job. I'm very pleased with my experience with them.

Reviewed Oct. 6, 2015

Our bathroom was ugly and wasn't in a very good condition so I wanted to change it. Re-Bath was the better option when we did our homework so we purchased the shower, sinks and everything from them. They did a very good job.

Reviewed Oct. 5, 2015

We had our crappy bathroom remodeled by Re-Bath a month ago. We purchased a shower stall. The sales representative that came here was a great, nice, young man. The installation team was wonderful. All three of them were personable guys. They were very informed and knew what they were doing.

Reviewed Oct. 5, 2015

I am very pleased with my new kitchen from 5 Day Kitchens (Re-Bath). The entire remodel took 7 working days over a three week period. If you don't order stone counters it can truly be completed in 5 days.

Reviewed Oct. 4, 2015

Re-Bath is fabulous - my tenants and I love it. The bath they did is beautiful. There's another bath in the rental that I'm going to do and it will definitely be with Re-Bath. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed Oct. 3, 2015

This was the third house that I used Re-Bath to remodel a bathroom. They did a shower combination and a toilet about two weeks ago. Their sales representative and installation team have all been very polite, professional and knowledgeable. The installation team was very careful on how they tore off the bathroom and put down stuff to protect the existing floors and walls.

Reviewed Oct. 2, 2015

I had several leaks in the wall so I decided to remodel my bathroom. Everything went well with the installation team. I'm very satisfied with Re-Bath and I would recommend them to a friend.

Reviewed Oct. 1, 2015

We had the tub/shower at our rental place replaced with a shower by Re-Bath. The sales rep was very good and the installation was fine.

Reviewed Oct. 1, 2015

The professionalism of the workers, the fact that they cleaned up after themselves every day, the responsiveness to our requests such as lowering the height of the shower head, the quality of the work, and the ability to make a change before the work began.

Contract & TermsStaff

Reviewed Sept. 30, 2015

The Re-Bath sales representative was very nice and helpful. He came to the house and we looked at the space we had and figured out a solution. He wrote up the contract for that, but then I didn't like the solution after I thought about it. He came back out and we figured out a different solution so he amended the contract.

Reviewed Sept. 30, 2015

I purchased a walk-in tub from Re-Bath a little over a month. They're a family-owned, small local business and I like that they weren't a fly-by-night company. My dad was in a nursing home and going home, we were really worried about him falling. The sales representative came to my dad's house and we talked about what we were looking for and why. She was super personable, made follow-up calls, text, and emails. Every question we asked for, she not only answered it for us but then followed up and made sure that we'd have it worked soon.

The installation team came twice just because it was a rush job, so they had to finish it up when they got the doors in later. We trusted them in the house alone because my dad had a doctor appointment. They were super friendly and amazingly clean. They would lay down these tarps to come in and out, never stepped on the carpet and cleaned everything up. They were dealing with my 75-year-old cranky dad and my 16-year-old teenage son and both of them were impressed. It was amazing so I loved it.

Installation & SetupPriceStaff

Reviewed Sept. 29, 2015

Our bathroom is old and was in bad shape, and we know that Re-Bath has a reputation to uphold, so we chose them for our remodeling. The installation team did really well. In fact, the countertop was 90 degrees and we wanted it bullnosed. They went ahead and took it back, and have that done with no extra charge, which was nice of them. However, I did not see the quality of the cabinets before we ordered them, we just saw examples of its doors. Also, they were a little expensive, but we love what we got, so we can't complain. Overall, I really would recommend Re-Bath. They did a very efficient and clean job. Everything was done well, we're happy with the results.

Reviewed Sept. 28, 2015

My friend told me about Re-Bath and I had them do the tub-to-shower conversion and a nice toilet. The sales representative was very good and the guy who did the installation was awesome.

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed Sept. 28, 2015

Our bathroom is 30 years old. Because of the display Re-Bath has in Home Depot and their availability in our small town, we chose them to remodel the bathroom, and I recommend them. The sales rep was very personable, knowledgeable, and helpful. The installers that came out were professional, neat and got the job done. The permit took longer than they expected but I anticipated that. The work that they did looks really good but expensive. I have to get my other bathroom done but I'm debating if I'd call them back or look around to see more options.

Installation & SetupSales & MarketingPunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Sept. 27, 2015

Very pleased with the quick install of my mother's shower. Care and concern shown by sales associate. When safety is the main issue it's nice to know people care. The install was quick and professional. All old materials carried off and area kept clean at all times. Phase one complete, can't wait for phase 2!

Reviewed Sept. 27, 2015

Re-Bath was wonderful! My mom is moving in and needed a wheelchair-accessible bathroom. Re-Bath turned the bathtub to a roll-in shower. They did the toilet and sink and made everything wheelchair-friendly. Their sales representative was very helpful especially in picking out colors and the team that installed it was very friendly and nice as well. I felt very comfortable having them here. I had a long wait because I was on a wait list but the end result was totally worth waiting for.

Reviewed Sept. 26, 2015

I heard about Re-Bath through my niece who had her bathroom redone with them. I got a bathtub, and the installation team that came to our house was perfect. The sales reps were very nice as well. I am very happy.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Sept. 25, 2015

We like the remodeling that Re-Bath did. I almost decided against them because they've got one franchise somewhere that's got a horrible record on Angie's List. But I looked locally here in Delaware and they had terrific feedback. I called them, a sales rep came and did a very good job. Re-Bath had a little sales office at a nearby farmers market in New Castle, Delaware, so we got to see what some of the work looked like. The guys that came here did a really terrific job in the work. They were very careful and clean. They didn’t leave any problem. They found some construction problems created by the builder here and they overcame those and did some additional plumbing in order to correct those, and it looks terrific. We're very happy with it. We'd recommend them to a number of people around.

Reviewed Sept. 25, 2015

A remodeling was overdue as everything was dated: blue tiles, blue bathtub, blue toilet. I felt that Re-Bath was a better company to deal with than Bath Fitters. I then had the showers and door removed and had a custom-made shower and new toilets put in. In the back bathroom, the tub was relined with the vinyl and shrouding was done. The sales reps were excellent, and I wouldn't have wanted anybody better than the installation team that came in.

Reviewed Sept. 24, 2015

Excellent material used, excellent installation. A very professional job done in one day. Amazing.

Installation & SetupSales & MarketingPriceStaff

Reviewed Sept. 24, 2015

It wasn't safe for me to be in my bathroom so I had it remodeled by Re-Bath. I could have gotten it done through a list of people from the VA Hospital, but there's no warranty on the work which Re-Bath had. However, their sales rep didn't let us know that we could've frozen the price if we put a downpayment. When we finally got the money from the Veterans Administration to do this, the price had almost doubled. On the other hand, their installation team was great and Marvin was fabulous. Overall, it was excellent service from beginning to end.

Reviewed Sept. 23, 2015

I am in a wheelchair and before Re-Bath, my old shower wasn't accessible in a very convenient way and I put a hole in the bottom of the shower enclosure. I always had to take this bench out, turn it perpendicular, and jump on it then slide into the shower. But after Re-Bath did the remodeling, I just drop a little bench, hop on over to it, and I’m in the shower in about two seconds. When I get out, I put my bench away and there’s no hole in the floor anymore. I had an extremely positive experience with Re-Bath. The shower looks ten times better and easier to get in, and it improved my quality of life.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Sept. 23, 2015

I have nothing bad to say about Re-Bath. They have been very forward with me and they've done everything they said. We got tired of looking at our bathroom which had its last remodeling done 30 years ago. However, we didn't want to tear down the walls and start all over again since we've been through that and didn't like the experience. So we searched for companies and found out about Re-Bath and Bath Fitter. The quality of the latter's work was pretty good but the quality of the material they represent leaves a little bit to be desired.

We heard some good things about Re-Bath, but I was totally unfamiliar with the concept of laying material over existing material. After I did a little research though, we called them. Their saleslady was very knowledgeable about the product and candid - she didn't monkey around with the prices. We selected what we wanted in terms of color and material. The saleslady told us it would take 4-6 weeks before the material would be ready for installation as well as explained the process involved.

We signed the contract and a young fellow came to install the bath. He was very good, knowledgeable, and had a lot of experience as he has been doing it for 15 years. Upon completion, I was satisfied but not by a hundred percent since there were a couple of areas that I thought needed to be addressed. I called Re-Bath and they were very receptive to my concerns. This coming Monday, they will be here to complete the shortcomings that I pointed out. We have a second bath that we're contemplating on having work done as well and I used that as incentive to Re-Bath They've been good and very fair with what we found. I'm confident that by close of business Monday, after they come, they'll be on the 100% level.

Reviewed Sept. 22, 2015

I paid $5,000 CASH. Re-Bath put the shower drain in the wrong spot causing standing water in the shower which eventually ruined my floor. It had to be dug up and redone. They had to borrow MY tools and still did it wrong. Paid someone else to fix it.

Sales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed Sept. 21, 2015

I had this guy do something for me who was supposed to have been licensed but I found out he didn't have one and he messed everything up in the house so I picked Re-Bath because they have a license. And, their sales reps were all good and really nice. Re-Bath did a nice job and I enjoyed what they did - I'm thankful that they fixed it.

Reviewed Sept. 20, 2015

The tile inside the bathtub was falling off the wall. It’s 30 years old, so I decided to remodel it. I chose Re-Bath because they gut the bathroom out before they put anything new in. The installers were very good. They cleaned up after themselves and didn’t leave a mess. They did an awesome job. When the first guy from Re-Bath came out for a free estimate, he was new and didn’t know that they do vanity and the floor. So when the installers came, our floor’s falling apart and they said that they do the floors so we had the second estimator come out last week. Now we're waiting for them to come back and do our floor and give us a vanity. But our experience with Re-Bath was awesome. The quality is wonderful.

Reviewed Sept. 19, 2015

I had a great experience with Re-Bath when we hired them to do our shower, counter, sink and floor. Their sales rep was very helpful, accommodating and answered all my questions. The installers also did a good job and finished it in two days like they said they would. The results were great and they were very professional and cleaned up everything when they left. Re-Bath gave us good quality output and I don’t know what else they could’ve done to make it better.

Reviewed Sept. 18, 2015

Re-Bath remodeled my two bathrooms, and their installation went bad the first time. The stuff they put on before they paint the walls was terrible, and it didn’t look right. My son came over, took pictures and sent it to their boss, who came out here personally and apologized. They redid it again, and it all came out well. I’m waiting for my cabinet to come in to finish the bathroom off. The experience I had with the company was very nice despite the bumps in the road. Things happen, but we’re happy with it, and if something was wrong, the company fixes it so it’s fantastic.

CoveragePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Sept. 18, 2015

We love it - they fix our shower in half day and the job was excellent. They cover my floor so I have no dirt around my house. It was quick and efficient. Thank you.

Reviewed Sept. 17, 2015

My husband is handicapped so we needed an accessible shower for him in his bathroom since all we had was a bathtub. So a couple of weeks ago, we had a Re-Bath gentleman come in, cut down the tub and put in an insert so that my husband can step in really easy. We were supplied with grab bars and one of those shower heads that you can hold in your hand with the hose on it. He was here for a couple of hours and did a really good job. The installation went pretty smooth with very good quality of work. I've referred them to a bunch of people.

Reviewed Sept. 16, 2015

The Re-Bath sales representative was good. Their installation of my new shower was a little touch and go, but the work was good, overall.

Reviewed Sept. 15, 2015

I'm very satisfied with Re-Bath. The people are very professional, clean and did an excellent job. They took care of the house and surprised me because with all the materials they bring back and forth, there's no dust in my house.

Reviewed Sept. 14, 2015

I got a walk-in shower from Re-Bath about three weeks ago and the sales representative was very informative and very friendly. The installation went very well and the two men worked so hard. I would recommend Re-Bath to a friend.

Reviewed Sept. 13, 2015

Our tub was starting to leak so we decided it was time for a nice upgrade and had Re-Bath replace the whole thing. Everything was fantastic from start to finish. We were very pleased with the sales representative who was able to answer every question we had and helped us a ton. The installation team introduced themselves when they got here, were very cordial, and did what they had to, which was fantastic. I would definitely recommend them.

Reviewed Sept. 13, 2015

I’ve had my shower remodeled by Re-Bath, and the installation was awesome. Their sales rep was very helpful and informative, so I’d recommend them.

Reviewed Sept. 12, 2015

We had our bathroom remodeled by Re-Bath in June. It was our first remodel with them and the installation was excellent. They cleaned up after themselves and made sure everything was good before they left.

Reviewed Sept. 12, 2015

Re-Bath broke my pipe which caused a lot of water damage, and didn’t reimburse me for it. They did finish the work and replace the pipe, but I was still left to deal with water damage and they said they wouldn’t fix the places that had it. I’m very unhappy and angry with this experience.

Reviewed Sept. 11, 2015

We had our bathtub replaced with a walk-in shower by Re-Bath. We had a good visit from their sales rep but we had a couple of hitches during the installation. The guy who was putting it in, however, was wonderful and took care of us until it was completed. I had ordered a seat and it wasn't in the stuff he brought with him to install but he came back and put in the seat.

Reviewed Sept. 11, 2015

This year, we decided to do something with our bathroom. We went to the home show at the Fairgrounds and we met people from Re-Bath. They were great, informative and helpful. We looked at what was offered and decided to go with them. We got the three walls in our shower and bathtub area done, but we kept our tub. Installation was good. Their guys checked with us on everything such as where to put different things. They didn't make a mess since they put plastic down the carpet. Afterwards, they cleaned up after themselves. This is our first remodel with Re-Bath. They sent us a thank you postcard after everything was done. It means that there was some follow-up afterwards instead of “Okay, here’s your stuff and we’re not ever going to contact you again." It was nice having that little postcard saying, “Hey, thanks for your business.”

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2015

We've had a great experience with Re-Bath. It took one of the guys five minutes to arrive after he predicted that he’d be here, and he was here all day, working the whole time. The plumber came mid-morning and also got his job done. They were great, and we were very happy.

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2015

We heard about Re-Bath through commercials on TV. For our first remodel, we got the walls done. The sales representative was very nice and knowledgeable. The installation went very smoothly.

Installation & SetupPriceStaff

Reviewed Sept. 9, 2015

Everything went well with my experience with Re-Bath. The two guys that were here did the job and all I asked and their work was very good. The installation was excellent. It is expensive but the quality and the material are very good.

Installation & SetupPunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Sept. 9, 2015

We were very pleased with our installation of the bath tub liner and wall. It work great for the first decade. Then we started to get water under the liner. I had the original company come out and they caulked the seams. Had them come out again a year later to do the same thing. The next time they charged $200 and all the guy did was drain the water and caulk over the old caulking. We still have the problem of water getting under the liner. And was told that this is not a warranty issue. For future buyers, ask what they will do when water gets behind the liner. Maybe it would of been better replacing the tub completely instead of putting a liner on that did not last.

Reviewed Sept. 9, 2015

Overall, I had a good experience with Re-Bath. They did well and the installation went smoothly. I would recommend them.

Reviewed Sept. 9, 2015

We financed 2 bath remodels with Re-Bath through Home Depot. For a cost of 25000 we ordered a small corner shower kit, their smallest walk in bathtub, 2 small pedestal sinks and 2 cabinets and flooring for both bathrooms. We requested new paint too but they refused to paint. What we got was one bath that we had to paint completely finished with no doors on the shower so it is not usable until whenever they decide to install that. We can't get them to provide any definite time, and another bath finished that we also have to paint and put flooring in because they forgot to order it and now refuse to do so.

For 25k we got about 5k in materials installed and have to spend another 2 thousand finishing the work they refuse to do. We placed the order and paid for it in June. It is now September and the work is still not completed. We do not expect to have the work finished until October as we are waiting for them to finish the little bit they will do so we can DIY the work they won't do. It's better to buy all the mats yourself and hire a skilled handyman on Craigslist to install if you cannot DIY. You'll save thousands and have the work done faster. Probably with better materials.

Sales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed Sept. 8, 2015

This is our first Re-Bath remodel. I had a shower put in, a garden tub replaced and a tile floor done about a month ago. Our bathroom now looks great. It's very functional and just exactly what we wanted. The sales representative was very good too.

CoveragePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Sept. 8, 2015

Re-Bath came out at its scheduled date with great workers that gutted out the bathroom with minimal debris, covered floors and worked in a timely manner not to disturb the rest of the household. The work is wonderful along with the plumbing and paint. Thanks to Joseph who lead us the right path with ideas and colors. Tye and Jaime along with Ryan worked great as a team and coordinated all work so no one was wasting time. The bathroom is one that we are proud of and have showed it off to our neighbors... Even the mailman. Well done RE-BATH.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Sept. 8, 2015

Quality through and through. From the sales person, Brenda, to the installers Brian and Morgan, I can't think of a better team. They arrived on time and finished the work in one day despite the construction obstacles they encountered in my old home. TERRIFIC company!

Reviewed Sept. 8, 2015

Ease and quickness of installation.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupPricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Sept. 7, 2015

I had used Re-Bath before and it was good. The sales representative was very knowledgeable and friendly. This time I had my bathroom remodeled. It's a little pricey but I needed this. It's for a new shower, wainscoting and a vanity top. During installation, there were some initial communication problems. The technician called my office number while I was sitting at home waiting for him to arrive to tell me he would be late. But once we figured that out, everything else went smoothly.

Reviewed Sept. 6, 2015

We got a shower from Re-Bath two weeks ago, and installation went well. It was good quality work. The installers who came by and my sales experience with Re-Bath has been very good, I do recommend them.

Reviewed Sept. 5, 2015

We had a crack in the shower and I chose Re-Bath to do the remodel because they're a well-established. I purchased a shower a month ago. The sales rep came and gave us a quote. Overall, my first experience with Re-Bath has been good.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupContract & TermsPriceStaff

Reviewed Sept. 4, 2015

We purchased a shower redo wherein Re-Bath redid the whole shower and put in a European style door. However, our installation with them isn't done yet. We bought the product in May and were told it would be about 3 days to get the job done. They called us a month and a half later and said the European style door was not part of the deal and they raised our price. They said the door was $750 but they would give it to us for $500. They called us back to set it up because they had to order the glass. Also, they told us that we had to get financing and this was after the product was in. It was confusing because when the agent came in with the contract to us the first day, all he asked me for was my Home Depot card, and we signed on it and got my Home Depot card. After a couple of months we find out that they hadn't checked with Home Depot, so I did and they were not going to increase my credit limit and I had to get financing.

When they put the door in, I had to call them back because there was a tear in the waterproofing trim of what they put in there, and the guy that came in was the guy that had originally started. When they measured the door, it was hanging, not flush, and measured incorrectly. The agent said that it was a poor job and we had to reorder the entire door again. I left a message on two different occasions and they never returned my phone call. On the third occasion, they did return my call but that was just two days ago. They haven't been rude to me but there hasn't been any communication.

I talked with a different agent and said the new door has come in. As soon as they get it all unpacked and checked, we'll work out a day when they will come in and rehang it. There was a little bit of information and suggestion that if it doesn't hang correctly, they're going to have to take the drawer and everything all the way out, and reorder and redo everything all over again. I understand that their one to two day installation time comes at a point when they actually have the materials on site. I didn't have a problem with that but it's been an extended incomplete job. I'm a little disappointed with them.

Reviewed Sept. 4, 2015

I had Re-Bath put in a shower in my bathroom. Their sales rep did a great job, was very nice and polite and as always, answered all my questions. However the installer seemed like he could use some help - he was the only one doing it.

Installation & SetupSales & MarketingPunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Sept. 3, 2015

I had Re-Bath put in a shower about a month ago. Installation went well and quick. It took them two days. We had a termite problem that they took care of and they redid the board in the back where the termites had bitten. They did a good job. The sales rep was also good. He came back and followed up but I had a little problem with the seat and it took a little time to get their attention. I would recommend them though.

Reviewed Sept. 2, 2015

Re-Bath did an amazing job on the two bathrooms we had done. They are friendly and courteous, never bothered by the million questions I asked. I would highly recommend them to all my friends that need a bathroom remodeled. I'm still excited to just look at the great work they did!!!

Reviewed Sept. 2, 2015

We've been remodeling our home and we were planning to do the bathrooms, and it just precipitated. We're retired militaries and we both have disabilities so we're planning ahead since this is our retirement home. So when we had a little incident in one of our back-to-back bathrooms, wherein the dividing wall has damage to it, we knew that we had to redo both bathrooms. We hired Re-Bath and had a great interaction with the sales representative who was really nice and good.

I got the walk-in tub for our master bathroom and the shower with a seat. The installation went very smoothly and the two workers were in sync. They seem to have been working together for a while. But I had a little issue because I asked them I needed an estimate for insurance purposes, but I haven't been able to get that. There have been little adjustments that were needed to be made, like when we needed to get the floor done again for non-slip, and have the sliding doors turned around. They've come and done those right away. Overall, we're really happy with the remodel.

Reviewed Sept. 1, 2015

Removed old tub, marble walls and fixtures and installed beautiful Sonoran Granite, grab bars and shelves. Clean, safe and professionally guaranteed on all levels for life! Couldn't be happier.

PriceStaff

Reviewed Sept. 1, 2015

I liked their prices and I appreciated how efficient and professional they were.

Reviewed Aug. 31, 2015

We had Re-Bath take our bathtub out, then put in a new floor and vanities in our bathroom. We didn’t have any problems with the installation so I would recommend them.

Reviewed Aug. 29, 2015

The workmen were efficient, made sure floors were protected while carrying supplies and completing the job. The bathroom looks fantastic. We are so pleased, have shown it to many friends. I would wholehearted recommend Re-Bath of Amarillo.

Installation & SetupCoverageStaff

Reviewed Aug. 28, 2015

Scott did a beautiful job installing the walls and bathtub cover. We are very happy with the work that he did, he is a real artist and perfectionist. We love our new bathroom.