3.69/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 1992, Protect America has provided award-winning, 24/7 monitoring and protection to over half a million American families for over 25 years.

With a renewed focus on Connected Home Security, we pride ourselves on intersecting home security and home automation to meet all your home protection needs. We have recently integrated with Alexa and expanded our state-of-the-art camera suite in addition to offering a price-match guarantee, locked-in rates, and no installation fees.

Contact us today to get $1,400 in free equipment and start protecting your loved ones.

Protect America Gallery (6)

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 14, 2017

2296 Protect America Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

Great product and service. Highly recommend this service. I have been a customer for about 7 years and have received good service in those years. The company has been effective in keeping my business, due to their value and good service.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

My daughter recently moved to Baton Rouge and rents a house that was brand new. She is the first person to live there. She did not realize that she already had a security system. The landlord forgot to tell her. It costs $22 per month. After she was burglarized, I signed a 3 year contract at $54.99 a month with Protect America. I realize that the contract states that after activating, you have only 30 days to cancel. I told them that this is an extenuating circumstance. They refused to cancel. My daughter had to pay someone to set the equipment up. They mail you the equipment! She activated it on August 2, but she is not having it monitored and does not intend to use it.

I will probably pay the $22 a month to Capitol Security in Baton Rouge because they have been in business for years and have a sterling reputation. I am a senior citizen. It is not fair that Protect America refuses to understand the situation because the only thing that matters to them is getting $54.99 from me for three years. It is not fair that I will be paying for two systems. Protect America should not be allowed to get by with this scam.

Sandra,

We greatly appreciate the feedback and want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to become better for you and other customers. It seems we've had the opportunity to offer you a resolution and a 3-month hibernation. If you have any future concerns please feel free to contact Customer Service at phone number: 1(800) 951-5111.

Best Regards,

Customer Protection

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

Lisa was so helpful and knowledgeable. I really appreciate her patience! I knew nothing about security systems and she was very thorough. I can honestly say that I am excited to get the system installed. The price of the system seems more than reasonable.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

We sold our house May of 2017 and moved to another city. Our house had a Protect America alarm system in it for several years and was not under any kind of service contract when I cancelled it that month. However, they have continued to bill my VISA card for $24.99 for the last 5 months. Although they acknowledge I cancelled the service in May, they claim I did not return an email confirmation that they sent. Turns out they had the wrong email address on file; therefore I never received it in order to return it. That was corrected today “supposedly” and a confirmation was received and returned while the rep was still on the phone. He said it was now officially closed but there was nothing he could do about the previous charges and that I would also be billed for next month. What a rip off. Beware of signing up with this company, you can't get rid of them. And their customer service is terrible.

Dear Delbert,

We would like to apologize for your recent experience with us. Your account will cancel Nov. 30, 2017.

Please feel free to contact us should you have any additional question or concerns.

Sincerely,

Customer Protection Team

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

Jenny was fantastic in helping install my new camera! So Quick and helpful and thorough. Her boss should treat her to a nice lunch! She represents your company so well... Really made my day! She was so clear with guiding me on the installation of my new camera, and she has a very upbeat positive attitude and that is so refreshing. Thank You!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Protect America?

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I was talked into a home alarm system that is about 2x more expensive than the average monthly alarm systems. I've never had an alarm before, so didn't know much about it. I was also put into a three year contract that cannot be cancelled. I've moved multiple times and have not been able to transfer it to someone else due to lack of interest. Discussing this with customer service was entirely useless - not only was I on hold for 20+ minutes each call, but they were unable to help me with my particular situation and told me that I owed them the remaining balance of the contract (Over $800 total). Needless to say, I've been continuing to pay monthly for an alarm system that I'm not using.

Additionally, when I moved I was going to try to use the alarm system and needed more sensors for the windows (as there were additional ground floor windows, and the previous sensors stopped being sticky and would not stay in place). I was told each additional sensor would be $26 even though some of the sensors were defective. Protect America takes advantage of people who don't know better about alarm systems. Their customer service is not helpful and their unwillingness to take care of their customers makes me advise others considering an alarm system to choose someone else.

Dear Ashley,

We greatly appreciate the feedback and want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to become better for you and other customers. We would like the opportunity to speak with you about this and ensure we have addressed your concerns and home security. Please feel free to contact Customer Service at phone number: 1(800) 951-5111.

Sincerely,

Customer Protection

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

Mr. Cesar **, of the Customer Experience Team and "AJ", a technician, made my experience pleasant & rewarding. In fact, Cesar offered me a deal I couldn't refuse, so I signed on for another three years! I had all plans to switch to another major security service, however, Mr. ** saved the day! OUTSTANDING customer service is difficult to find, however, it is surely refreshing. Mr. Cesar ** is a credit to the company. Thanks Cesar!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

This company is all shiny and looks great at first, until you sign that contract and set up the system! The self install was easy, but that was about it. The customer service is horrible, you will wait on hold forever, then when someone answers they will put you on hold again and then you get disconnected. The app is constantly offline so you can't monitor your system or arm/disarm from your phone. Our alarm has gone off (false alarms) at least 3 times now and NOBODY called us from the monitoring center and the police didn't show up either. When I called to inquire they say "Oh, your system is offline". "You need to do a monthly test", like it's my fault the system loses connection constantly, keep in mind to do a monthly test you must call them and that is a 30 minute chore if you are lucky! They now say you can do it online, but when you try that it will then prompt you to call the monitoring center.

Beware there is also a 15 second window between the time the alarm goes off and the time the monitoring center is notified! They don't like to tell you that in the sales pitch! Keep that in mind the next time someone has broken into your home and is holding a knife to your throat telling you to disarm the system! If it is disarmed within 15 seconds NOBODY will call and NO police will show up... The panel that mounts on the wall is about the size of a large book, and the lights are very bright, will light up the room at night, and nope, no way to dim or turn it off. It's ugly and looks like something from 1985. I would really like to cancel my contract and go with another company but I don't have $1500 to give these crooks.

Buyer beware! Most of the reviews you see online (not here) are wonderful! In fact that is why I choose Protect America, but after having the system for a while I started to wonder, am I the only one having issues, nope I am not! This company does not make me feel any safer than I did before, it is unreliable and the customer service is horrible, you feel like you are just left high and dry, "you signed the contract, so we don't care" is the attitude I get from customer service. Awful experience, and I can't imagine how it will be at the three year mark trying to get out of the contract that is "expiring".

Oh and one more thing, if anything goes wrong with the master panel, be prepared to become a electrical technician! You will be doing the work yourself while they try to tell you how to do this and that over the phone! I am talking about taking screws out and removing wires and plugs etc, I couldn't believe I was taking this thing apart rather than them sending me a new one! I could go on and on about this but I think I have said enough, as I see the generic response from the company tells a lot, so I don't want to waste any more time.

Dear Madison,

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

Crystal in customer service helped me activate my new fob. She noticed that my system was no longer compatible to your panel so she transferred my call to Vanessa security specialist. Both ladies were pleasant, knowledgeable and very helpful. Thank you to the company and both ladies for giving me the assistance and equipment to continue keeping my home secure.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

I was away from home recently for an extended time. The battery died in one of my smoke detectors so I called and had one of your folks remove it from my system until I could get home and change it. I was trying to add it back, but needed help. I called and got Jesse, and he was really great to work with and we got the sensor added back in no time.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

Mikel ** was very professional, personable, patient, knowledgeable, understanding and answered all my questions. He provided an option, and ensured I was satisfied and understood what I would be getting. Great customer service today! I will only be getting what I need and requested. I cannot wait to have my alarm system up and running!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

The staff that I have interacted with at Protect America were professional, friendly and knowledgeable. They patiently answered all of my questions and made sure I was happy before ending the phone calls. The panel was bigger than I expected but overall I am happy so far.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

After three years as a customer with a perfect payment history, I contacted Protect America to cancel my service. The experience was a nightmare, including long telephone hold times, being kicked to multiple people and a complicated process designed to thwart cancellation attempts. The ultimate insult was being told that I had to give 30 days written notice to cancel and pay an additional one months' payment for services that I was no longer receiving and did not want. Just a warning to read the fine print before doing business with this company. Once you are in, they won't let you get out.

Dear Glen,

We would like to extend our apologies for your most recent experience. Per Protect America's Monitoring Agreement terms and conditions, the term is for 36 months and we require a thirty day written cancel notice in order to process the cancellation of the account at the end of the term. This information was provided at the initial signing of the contract on January 21, 2014, then further recapitulated to him on September 11, 2017. We received the thirty days written cancel notice on September 11, 2017, and processed the cancellation of the account accordingly. Your account is set to cancel 10/31/17.

Please feel free to contact Customer Service at phone number:1(800) 951-5111, should you have any additional questions or concerns.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

I purchased my alarm system here because you could install it yourself and the monthly monitoring was reasonable. I signed a 3 year contract. Everything was fine until I decided to sell my house and look for something smaller. My plan was to cancel the monitoring until my house sold. I was going to offer the system to whoever purchased the house & put them in contact with Protect America for monitoring. Then I would purchase a new system when I got into my home & have them monitor it for me. When I called to cancel the monitoring they kept trying to talk me into keeping it & when I wouldn't I got "disconnected". Then when I would call back it would give me a message that I could leave my number and they would call me back when the representative was free. But when I would push the button to do that it would just keep me on hold, so eventually I would hang up. This went on for 2 days.

I finally called from my work phone & my call was answered. I again explained why I was calling, and was again given the sales pitch about continuing my monitoring. When I again declined she was going to transfer me to cancellation dept and I was "disconnected". I tried over several weeks to accomplish closing my account and could not get it done. I finally called from yet another number and asked to speak to a supervisor right off the bat. The person asked the reason for my call and I said it was personal. So they said they didn't know who to route my call to without knowing the reason. I told them I didn't care I would speak to any supervisor that was available. So finally a man got on the phone and I explained what was going on and how very frustrated I was. So he said he would look over my account an see what he could do to help me. Then he went on trying to talk me into leaving my account open.

I told him I was just getting to work and would he please just close my account because I was going to need to hang up soon. He proceeds to tell me I owe for 2 months of monitoring. So I explained that my system wasn't even hooked up anymore and that is how long I had been trying to close the account. So he told me we would split it, I could cover 1 month & they would credit 1 month. So I agreed so I could finally get my account closed. The next month I received a bill in the mail, so I figured everything hadn't gotten put through yet. But the next month I receive a bill for 2 more months of monitoring. So I call in and the lady tells me my account is not closed. I said "Yes. I talked with a supervisor & we worked everything out." "No ma'am. I'm sorry but he sent you an email with a link for you to fill out cancellation papers & you did not do that so your account is still active and now you are 2 month behind in monitoring fees."

So over the next month I talk to many different people trying to get my account closed, I emailed the CEO from their website & asked him to please call me, never heard a word! So one day in talking to one of the men, he said "Ok I will resend you the cancellation link. Fill it out and pay 1 month monitoring and I will credit the other months that are due." I said "Fine." I sat right down & filled out the check and mailed it. The next day I find the email & open it, but all there is to fill out is my banking info for automatic withdrawls. Until those were filled out you could not click on anything else. So again I call in, I am told I must fill out this info so I can then click on the cancel my account button. I said "No, I've already sent the payment in, there is no need to fill that out. I'm sorry but if you want to close your account you need to click on the link."

Now I'm boiling mad! I have tried to do everything they tell me, I've paid for 2 month of monitoring for a system that is not even hooked up and my account is still not closed! I tried emailing the CEO again and still nothing. So I decide to just shelve it. Quit calling & quit trying because they will not close it. Then I started getting collection emails and post cards in the mail! One evening I called in after work and spoke with a Justin, he was a very calm and pleasant young man. He asked why I wasn't paying my bill and I explained again everything I had been going through. He apologized and said he would do whatever he could to help me. So I said that would be great but that I would not hold my breath.

So he was looking at all their notes and talking with me and he asked why I hadn't done the cancellation email? So I explained I had already sent the check so I didn't need to fill out my bank info & without filling that out it wouldn't let me get to the cancellation part... He told me he could resend the email & I told him I am not putting my banking info online. He said, "Well I don't know how you are going to cancel then." So I said, "Fine. I guess I will just have my account with you forever." Because at this point it seems all they are really trying to do is get me to fill that out so they can keep deducting money from my account. So I said to him, "I absolutely will not put my banking information online, so you need to just pretend I do not have a computer & I need to close my account so what are you going to do for me?"

After a few minutes he tells me that he can print a hard copy of the cancellation and send it to me in the mail, but by the time all that happens I will owe for another month monitoring. I said, "I am not paying you one more dime! My system has not even been hooked up. I've been trying for 6 months to cancel and have paid for two months monitoring that I didn't use just trying to get my account closed! I have emailed your CEO twice with no response. I have put a cancellation letter in with my payment & was told the payments are sent right to the bank for deposit so the letter never came to our office. I'm not paying you anymore." He said, "Well there is nothing I can do to help you then. You have to at least pay one month and I am willing to credit the others, but that is all I can do." So I said, "Fine. If that is what it takes to finally close my account I will pay another month!"

So the envelope comes in the mail, I open it & fill it right out, make out a check for 1 month, put them both in the envelope and mailed it the next morning to the address in Austin, Tx that Justin gave me, so it would come to their office to the cancellation dept. He promised me he would personally stay on top of it so I wouldn't have any more problems & he hoped it would earn my trust back in them & I would continue to do business with them. So I gave it a week and called there for him. He wasn't in & would be later. I left my name & number. 2 days later I call again, left a message. This went on for a couple of weeks & finally one day I actually reach him. He said no, he hadn't seen the paper work yet. He would check and let me know. I checked my bank statement & the check had cleared so I knew they had received it so I quit worrying.

A few days later I get a call saying my account is past due! I said, "No my account is closed. You guys cashed the check and we are done!" "No, we haven't received any cancellation papers." I said, "You had to have because they were in the same envelope as my check and that has been cashed." "I'm sorry but that was only for 1 month and there are still several other months still due." I said, "No, Justin agreed to credit those if I paid the 1 month." "I'm sorry there is nothing in the notes here stating anything like that."

I have NEVER experienced anything like this in my life! I think their only objective is swindle money from people even if it is one month's monitoring at a time!

Now they are claiming they never got my cancellation papers, that I should have sent them certified mail, even though they cashed my check out of that same envelope! And they say I was never told those other months would be credited and if I don't have it paid immediately they are turning me over for collections and it will impact my credit score. I am totally at my wit's end with this company! I truly don't know what else I can possibly do to get this account closed & them to stop calling and sending their collection emails & post cards.

Dear Sheri,

We greatly appreciate the feedback and want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to become better for you and other customers. We show that your account is set to cancel 10/31/17. Due to the inconvenience, we placed a credit towards your final month.

Please feel free to contact Customer Service at phone number: 1(800) 951-5111, should you have any additional questions or concerns.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

You need to give this girl a raise. She knows her stuff. She is chipper and friendly and upfront about costs, what I really need vs. what I think I want. Got me a great deal and an extra fob. No heavy sales or pushing - just the facts. I hope the service I get for the next 3 years is as good as her. I am a little concerned about a 3 year contract but I am going to trust that your service isn't going to give me any problems and that your customer service department lives up to Lyndsey.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

Lyndsey ** was great. Her customer service is the BEST, and she was very knowledgeable about the services and products. She deserves a raise and 2 puppies :-). So far, so good. Hopefully my installation and contracted service will continue to be this good!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

They walked me through all the camera options and provided suggestions how to maximize coverage without reducing internet use. Every question was answered promptly, even when I was placed on hold in order to get the correct person to get the accurate information. Great customer service and support!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

It was, indeed, a super-positive experience becoming a new customer with your company today. I had a myriad of questions and Lyndsey ** answered each one in a knowledgeable, professional and friendly manner. Her sales and product expertise is superb. I could not have asked for a better representative of your company to serve my security needs today. She is an outstanding asset to your workforce. I am delighted with all she accomplished for me today.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

I would like to let you know that Ms. ** did an outstanding job in making sure that the equipment was working to standard. Ms. ** did a call back, after she check with of her technician to troubleshoot the equipment. Ms. ** was outstanding and an expert in her job...

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

Your customer service is excellent. My issue was taken care of quickly and professionally. George ** went above and beyond helping us. I also spoke with Natalie and Ashley. They were very helpful as well. Thanks for everything! You have a wonderful team working there!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

Initially I was impressed with Lisa. She sent an eligible and I thought had everything down that I was wanting. When I spoke with Lisa I told her upfront that my wife had the final say. I was just starting the shopping process. Said it was no problem we could cancel. I got confirmation and there was a little confusion on some of the items I want it. After speaking to my wife found that she had already signed us up for a program that had all the items that she was looking for. Really disappointed in the process to try to cancel order the same day!! I called, and emailed a cancellation request by 1:00, but at 3 o'clock I got a shipping label the system was shipped. I called was told that the cancellation was not processed. It was going ship to me and I had to do a return label ship everything back. What a waste of time and resources.

Dear Michael,

We greatly appreciate the feedback and want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to become better for you and other customers. We would like to apologize for your recent experience with us. We show that the equipment was returned and you were refunded the full amount to the account we had on file.

Please feel free to contact our Customer Care team at (800) 951-5111 should you have any additional questions or concerns in this matter.

Best Regards,

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

I was very impressed with the description of Protect America online. However, when getting the product, they did not perform up to their "standards." I had a building in downtown Flint, MI and needed it to be protected. After a few short months, the battery failed. I was sent another one and was instructed on how to install the system. Of course, that left my building UNPROTECTED in one of the most violent cities in the country. I closed the building half way through the contract. I was told I MUST live up to the terms I agreed to and pay the rest of the year and a half. Well, that year and a half has passed and I paid off the contract.

Now, they are contacting me expecting me to pay the "month to month" portion of the contract added since I did not formally conclude the contract. I guess the numerous calls saying "I do not want your service anymore" did not count. Nor did the fact there was no building left for them to "protect." This is a classic example of companies feeling empowered to screw over anyone they can by these so called services. There is no way I would EVER use Protect America again, and would do whatever I could to prevent ANYONE from making the mistake I did!!! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION!!! These people are crooks!!!

Christopher,

We greatly appreciate the feedback and want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to become better for you and other customers.Please contact our cancellation team for a resolution at phone number: 1(800) 951-5111.

Best Regard,

Customer Protection Team

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

Jacqueline ** was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, patient, and a pleasure to work with. I was nervous about the process of setting up an alarm system for this first time, but she made the process easy. I really appreciated her patience as I asked a bunch of questions and took lots of notes. Thank you for your help!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

This has to be the worst company of all when it comes to customer service. I called to get a copy of my contract as I was switching companies. I was transferred to Retention and got hooked up with all these new update and Visa gift card. I agreed but they stated that I would have to extend for 60 months. I said I had to give it some thought and he said I have 3 days to decide but he would send the equipment just in case. On the second day before the equipment was delivered I called and decided no I wanted to continue with my original contract so I can be done with the company. It was too many hidden fees.

So I get out on hold by Vanessa and she gets her manager on the phone to try and aggressively get me to change my mind and accept the equipment. I tell her no and after much back and forth with her talking over me and telling me this has never happened in the history of the company she says I will get a copy of my original contract and the one that I signed will be voided as she is intercepting the package. I say ok when can I expect the contract. She stated she didn't know and there was no time limit, maybe an hour.

4 hours go by and I call back and was pitched the same garbage, stating it's harder to get a copy of my contract because it's not common so they don't have the protocols set in place. Which we all know is a lie. I am still waiting for my contract information along with the call transcript, I chatted this morning with an agent on the site being that I couldn't get anything in writing. On the chat you have the option of emailing the transcript of your conversation which I did and it shows they're giving me the runaround. Stay away from this company, it is not worth the lies and aggressive sales tactics they spew at you, it is borderline harassment. If I don't get my contract I will contact every media outlet and she then for breach of contract.

Dear Brittany,

We greatly appreciate the feedback and want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to become better for you and other customers. We hope we were able to resolve your concerns regarding the copy of your agreement. Our records show that we emailed your agreement to the email address BRITTANYHONORA@YAHOO.COM on July 28, 2016, then again August 19, 2017. If you still aren't satisfied, please feel free to contact Customer Service at phone number: 1(800) 951-5111.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I just switched from another Home Security Provider to Protect America. What a big difference in price and value as well as in customer service. It was indeed astonishing that I completely installed the system myself with the assistance of the Tech Support group. That is quite an experience. The system works flawlessly the first time. I feel more relax now that my home is well secured with Protect America. Hats off to you guys! You're doing great!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I encountered an excellent experience with customer support agent Daylon. He was very helpful and pleasant. I renewed my contract for 3 more years due to his help and incentives. I have been a customer for over 4 years and all has been pretty good during that time. Giving current customers incentives and treating them with respect and quality assistance is the key to keeping them and getting referrals. Thanks.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

I signed up with this company in May 2013 and got locked in a 3 years contract. (first RED flag. If you good you don't need to lock people in a 3 years contract) In March of this year (2017) I called to cancel the service. Just wasn't happy with the way was secure with Velcro and didn't think it was worth the money. Today is August 10 and still don't have my service cancelled and I have never activated it after March. I was on the phone multiple times and you get transferred from one department to retention and so on...

I just talk to a lady on 8/04 and after she talk to me for 15 minutes trying to convince me to stay with the company she promise she will send the email for me to confirm that I was cancelling. (and the cancellation day will be 09/29 one more month of paying for something that I don't use) And still no email, so I called again on 8/9 and first lady promise she will transfer me to the ''right department''. The phone call got disconnected. Then I call again and the lady told me is 27 minutes wait for that department but took my name and they will ''call me back'' so I ask to talk to a supervisor and she said, ''I am a supervisor" so I told her, "I am trying to cancel my service since March" and she said, "Ok'.' I have yet to talk with someone and feel like they are listening to me. I will not recommend this company to anyone. Please do your research, most companies make you sign a one year contract. VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Dear Laura,

We greatly appreciate the feedback and want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to become better for you and other customers. We hope we were able to resolve your concerns regarding canceling your contract. Our records show that your contract is set to cancel September 30, 2017. Should you have any additional concerns, please feel free to contact Customer Service at phone number: 1(800) 951-5111.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. After many long waits on hold plus wasted emails, I was given instructions to put my cancellation request in writing. This was well after any service contract. Since then, I have been charged for 15 additional months and I cannot get anyone to answer their "cancellation" phone number to stop this madness. They owe me $689.85. I don't even live at the address, where the system was installed! At this time, I have been on hold for 25 minutes, and if I ever get to talk to anyone, I will let them know my attorney will be contacting them, if this is not resolved and I am not refunded. This seems to be a systematic review.

Dear Marcy,

Original review: July 30, 2017

Mr Jesse ** answered our call by returning a request for technical help. He was knowledgeable and timely in his evaluation of a problem and provided a ready solution to the issue. Further, he researched the recent history of our system, administered a sensor-by-sensor test (with us on the phone, and which was overdue); then consulted with a 'level two technician, Tammy, to suggest possible assists with two other, longer standing siren and motion sensor absences in our Simon XT activation (April 29, 2017). Jesse did a great job, helped resolve the primary trouble (silent piezo in the panel) at once; and lent reassurance that the testing of the system was, in fact, now up to date. Thank you, Mr. **, for your courtesy as well as your expertise.

Original review: July 25, 2017

Retention department professional was excellent! The intent was to cancel service and switch to ADT but instead I agreed to a three additional year contract based on experience. I shared this info with an email to the CEO as well.

Protect America Company Information