Call toll free
5.00/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Mile High Van Lines has a team of professionals equipped to handle an array of services including packing, loading, transporting, and unloading services. Whether you need a long distance move for residential or commercial purposes, Mile High Van Lines' mission is to provide the highest level of service. There will be a dedicated moving consultant during your entire moving journey to ensure the experience is stress-free with no hidden costs. Call an expert today for your free quote!

17 Mile High Van Lines Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: June 29, 2019

I must say the experience I had with Mile High Van Lines was the smoothest experience I’ve had with a moving company. The made sure everything was professionally packaged and wrapped before putting it in the van. Every employee that helped was very respectful and polite. When my items arrived they unwrapped everything for me and placed it where I wanted. Will definitely be using them again if I decide to leave Denver!

Landon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post an awesome review! If you ever want to move out of Colorado just give us a call!

We appreciate you sir, thanks again!

Mile High Van Lines

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 27, 2019

I was moved by Mile High Van Lines last week from Denver CO to Rahway Nj. The movers were so great. Very polite and they were very careful with my very expensive art work. They boxed everything very well and all the horror stories I have heard about did not exist with mile high van lines. I recommend this company with great reviews.

Svlvia,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to write us such a nice recommendation! We truly appreciate your business, and if you ever need movers again, just give us a call!

Original review: June 27, 2019

I booked a move with Mile High when moving from Raleigh to Ft Lauderdale. Movers were professional and on time. Since it was my first out of state relocation, I was a bit scared, but right off the bat I knew I was in good hands. I do relocate quite often for work and would definitely use them again.

James,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We are super happy that you're happy! We strive for greatness on every move, and will continue to do our best on every job!

Next time you move, just give us a call. It was a pleasure having you on board, James. Thanks again.

Original review: June 26, 2019

If you're moving and requiring some help, look no further than Mile High Van Lines. What I anticipated in moving was to be overwhelmed and stressed as I have moved multiple times in the past. Not with this company, I found the whole experience was friendly, fast and affordable. Rafael was responsive, professional and very informative. He set me up with a great crew who was on time and extremely efficient. Highly recommend!

Sarah,

Thank you for the amazing recommendation and review! We appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again in the future! Rafael is one of our best, and I'll be sure to share the review with him! Thanks again.

Original review: June 26, 2019

Moving from home to home is so stressful, and it is so important to find the right company to handle the moving part. Mile High Van Lines' guys really did a great job. They took very good care of all of our furniture pieces, and they were very careful with my walls and floor in my new house. No issues at all. Their prices are actually lower than prices of few other companies I got a quote from. I also want to mention that their Salesperson Elisa is very professional, she was following up with me on a daily basis prior to moving day to make sure I have no questions or concerns. I would highly recommend this company, and definitely would use them myself should I ever need to move again.

Inna,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us an awesome recommendation!! We appreciate your business, thanks again!

Mile High Van Lines

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mile High Van Lines?

Original review: June 29, 2019

I thought my moving experience was going to be so stressful, but Rafael and his team made the process so easy! The quote was accurate, and it was the best decision I could’ve made. I plan to use them again in the future. Thanks again!!

Bridget,

Thank you for posting us a 5 star review! I will share this with Rafael and the entire staff. We appreciate the positive feedback!

Original review: June 27, 2019

Was the easiest move I have had to date. Communication was easy, service was 5 Star.. I was shocked at how fast these guys were able to move our belongings from Colorado to our Home me in Palm Beach. I will definitely be hiring this company for any and all future moves.

Anthony,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, we really appreciate it! Your compliments will be shared with the entire staff! I appreciate you sir! Thanks again.

Original review: June 27, 2019

My move went very smoothly - there were no issues at all. Rafael was amazing to work with - he was very friendly and hard working! Everything was delivered on time as promised! Great service that I would highly recommend to anyone else looking to move!

John,

Thank you for the awesome review sir! We appreciate your business, and the crew said you were a great guy and took care of them. We truly appreciate that John! Thanks again.

Original review: June 26, 2019

Excellent customer service. Never have any problems. Very responsive and professional. Accurate and reliable drivers. I’m totally satisfied with their service. They are my "go-to" carrier. I’ll be looking forward to hiring them again.

Irina,

Thank you for the kind words I will share this with the team! We value all of our clients and we’re super grateful when we receive reviews like this! Thanks again.

Original review: June 26, 2019

Moving is very stressful and if I could delegate all of it I would gladly do! Everything was done in timely manner with great care - packed and moved. Very pleased with my experience. Definitely will use them again in the future.

Elena,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review.

We appreciate your business, and we're here to assist if you ever need movers again! Have a great day!

Original review: June 26, 2019

Excellent experience - quickly, on time, professionally! Good customer service and staff! Excellent price and quality! I am very pleased. If I still have to use the services of the moving company, then without doubt I will choose your company. Thanks guys! Definitely recommend!!!

Julia,

Thank you for taking the time to write us an amazing review! We appreciate the recommendation. Thanks again!

Mile High Van Lines

Original review: June 25, 2019

Quick and painless. Professionals who took care of everything we own (our life) as if it were their own. If I ever need to move again they will surely be getting a call from me. From start to finish these guys are the best in the business!

Jon,

Thank you for the awesome review! You're a great guy! We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to moving you in the future!

Mile High Van Lines

Original review: June 24, 2019

Mile High Van Lines took my high stress situation and turned it into a lightweight and easy move. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a professional business with great customer service there to make your life easier at a great price. Thanks Mile High Van Lines! Don’t know how I’d do it without you.

Carly,

Thank you so much for the review! We're happy that you're happy!

If you ever need movers again, give us a call!

Mile High Van Lines

Original review: June 23, 2019

Guys did great. We got our items in just a couple of days. Will definitely recommend them. We moved to Williamsburg to be close to my son and his family. Even he was surprised when we got the news of the move was going faster than we’d hoped.

Andrew,

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business, and the 5 star review!

Thanks again!

Mile High Van Lines

Original review: June 21, 2019

There's an overwhelming amount of decisions to be made during a move, especially cross country. Thankfully, our experience with MH Moving was as good as promised. They got all of our stuff there without a hitch. We got scammed back in 2012 so it was nice working with a local company that actually cares about their customers. Word to the wise don't use a cheap mover or someone far away like on the east coast.

Sean,

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate your review.

Thank you for your business!

Mile High Van Lines Company Information