Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now
  2. Movers

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.77/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Mile High Van Lines has a team of professionals equipped to handle an array of services, including packing, loading, transporting and unloading. Whether you need a long-distance move for residential or commercial purposes, Mile High Van Lines' mission is to provide the highest level of service. The company pairs you with a dedicated moving consultant during your relocation to ensure the experience is stress-free and includes no hidden costs.

BOTTOM LINE

Mile High Van Lines handles long-distance moves for residential and commercial customers, and it assigns a personal moving consultant to each client.

PROS

• Dedicated moving consultant
    • Small-company feel
    • Local and long-distance moves

CONS

• Only available in Denver and Seattle

Top Mile High Van Lines Reviews

I must say the experience I had with Mile High Van Lines was the smoothest experience I’ve had with a moving company … Every employee that helped was very respectful and polite. When my items arrived they unwrapped everything for me and placed it where I wanted.

We used Mile high van lines as our relocation specialists from Denver to Chicago. We had a lot of items that needed to be moved, crew were great helpful and very professional, quick delivery, very polite movers. Great service. Highly recommend!

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

About Mile High Van Lines

Mile High Van Lines is a moving company with offices in Denver and Seattle. It provides local, long-distance and commercial moves. In addition to transporting your belongings, the movers at Mile High Van Lines can help with packing, loading and unloading, and it assigns a personal moving consultant for each client.

You can get a quote from Mile High Van Lines by visiting its website and filling in a quote form. You can also call directly to speak to a Mile High Van Lines representative. Once you receive an estimate, a Mile High Van Line representative comes to your home to inventory your belongings and give a firm quote.

Mile High Van Lines moving services

Mile High Van Lines offers several types of moving services:

• Local moves: Local moves are available within the Seattle and Denver metro areas. Local moves with Mile High Van Lines cost $170 an hour for a truck and help from three crew members. Logistics specialists at the company help plan every step of the move.
      • Long-distance moves: Mile High Van Lines can move you from Seattle or Denver to anywhere in the U.S. The company promises no hidden costs.
      • Commercial moves: Mile High Van Lines can help you pack, load, transport and unload for a commercial move. This includes retail or office equipment, boxed documents, electronics and furniture. It provides extra padding and floor protection.
      • Residential moves: With residential moves, Mile High Van Lines can transport high-value or fragile items, including pianos, art, furniture and appliances. You can opt for additional protection for valuable or fragile items. White-glove service is also available so you don’t have to pack up or unpack your belongings.

Mile High Van Lines FAQ

Is Mile High Van Lines a broker?
      No. Mile High Van Lines handles your move directly.
      Where can Mile High Van Lines do local moves?
      Mile High Van Lines performs local moves in Denver and Seattle.
      Is Mile High Van Lines a big company?
      No, Mile High Van Lines is a fairly small company with about 10 moving vans. It can handle moves over the country, but working with Mile High Van Lines feels more like working with a small company.

Is Mile High Van Lines good?

Mile High Van Lines might be a good choice for those moving locally within Denver or Seattle or for residents of those cities looking to move across the country. A dedicated moving consultant helps coordinate your move, and the company has a small-business feel. Because Mile High Van Lines is not a broker and handles your move directly, it's easier to stay up to date with important communications.

Mile High Van Lines Reviews

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Hi) I used Mile High for my move from Aurora to Phoenix. It was very stressful thinking about moving so far but they made it very easy for me. Everything was super straight forward and simple. They picked up for the price they said they would and they delivered at the time they said they would. I can't thank Mile High Van Lines enough for making this move as stress free as possible. Thank.

Christina,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We appreciate your business! We're happy you're settling in. If you ever need movers again, just give us a call.

Mile High Van Lines

Original review: June 27, 2019

I booked a move with Mile High when moving from Raleigh to Ft Lauderdale. Movers were professional and on time. Since it was my first out of state relocation, I was a bit scared, but right off the bat I knew I was in good hands. I do relocate quite often for work and would definitely use them again.

James,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We are super happy that you're happy! We strive for greatness on every move, and will continue to do our best on every job!

Next time you move, just give us a call. It was a pleasure having you on board, James. Thanks again.

Mile High Van Lines

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 26, 2019

If you're moving and requiring some help, look no further than Mile High Van Lines. What I anticipated in moving was to be overwhelmed and stressed as I have moved multiple times in the past. Not with this company, I found the whole experience was friendly, fast and affordable. Rafael was responsive, professional and very informative. He set me up with a great crew who was on time and extremely efficient. Highly recommend!

Sarah,

Thank you for the amazing recommendation and review! We appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again in the future! Rafael is one of our best, and I'll be sure to share the review with him! Thanks again.

Original review: June 26, 2019

Moving from home to home is so stressful, and it is so important to find the right company to handle the moving part. Mile High Van Lines' guys really did a great job. They took very good care of all of our furniture pieces, and they were very careful with my walls and floor in my new house. No issues at all. Their prices are actually lower than prices of few other companies I got a quote from. I also want to mention that their Salesperson Elisa is very professional, she was following up with me on a daily basis prior to moving day to make sure I have no questions or concerns. I would highly recommend this company, and definitely would use them myself should I ever need to move again.

Inna,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us an awesome recommendation!! We appreciate your business, thanks again!

Mile High Van Lines

Original review: June 21, 2019

I’m on vacation right now, and I couldn’t think of a better time to sit down and tell everyone how polite and stellar Mile High Van Lines was during my move a month ago. First time ever using movers and was worried about who I was gonna choose due to the horrible stories you can read online. After getting a few quotes from other reputable movers and doing my research I am glad I chose Mile High Van Lines. The four guys that they sent worked so hard and were super professional from the moment they started making boxes. They communicated with me all the way through and provided a super accurate quote. Definitely recommend them and would use them again any time. Tom (sales rep) was so attentive and easy to work with.

Hank,

Thank you so much for the kind words Hank! Tom said you were awesome to work with! I'll share this review with him. If you ever need to move again, just give us a call.

Mile High Van Lines

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mile High Van Lines?

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

Mile High Van Lines should NOT be in business! This has been one of the most HORRIBLE experiences I've ever experienced! We feel totally violated by this company in every way a moving family could experience.

1. Terrible Communication from everyone
        2. Storm delay of 2 days but I had to spend hours trying to find when the movers would arrive.
        3. Movers (2) were from the country of Georgia with terrible English making things very difficult to communicate.
        4. Brought only a 26' Truck and they had to go to the warehouse to unload and come back the following day.
        5. They were however very hard workers and packaged and wrapped furniture etc very well.
        6. I was informed our original estimate of $4800 was wrong and they supposedly accounted for $3480 which now was a total of $8,280.00 to deliver ONLY 588 miles...
        7. I think we were totally over charged!!!
        8. Our possession were picked up on October 30th and somewhat delivered on November 10th, which was totally unacceptable as we had to sleep on the floor for over a week with no furniture.
        9. Again NO communication from movers when delivery would be made even after multiple calls to confirm.
        10. On Sunday November 10th we get a call that the movers would be arriving approximately 3 PM...
        11. Movers determined they could not get an 18 wheeler into our sub division.
        12. We had to pay $1000.00 more for a shuttle truck which finally showed up at 7PM Sunday evening.
        13. Unloading was completed about 10PM Sunday Night with multiple issues involved.
        14. These movers (2) could also speak little English and communication was impossible.
        15. They tried to deliver the wrong table top belonging to our Oak Dining room set, which is still missing.
        16, My Craftsman Tool Chest was missing but found and delivered about 2 weeks later.
        17. They deliver a marble piece to our (still missing) Antique Hall Tree?
        17. Both my wife and I have tried dozens of times to communicate with these people only to hear we are working on it! NOT acceptable.
        18. My wife tried to reach a Bill at 970-818-2877 who is in management of some kind and he told here twice to ** OFF as he was walking his dog! Again totally unacceptable.
        19. Again we feel totally violated and NOT going away from this terrible experience until we get compensated for our losses and anguish!
        20. We have a moving cost of $9280 + Damaged or Lost amounts of $5200 plus $10,000 for mental anguish creating a total of $24,480.00 we expect reimbursed from Mile High Van Lines.

21. We have our Law Firm standing by waiting for me to advise them of the action taken by Mile High Van Lines and yourselves.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

Very Expensive. Poor Communication. Lousy Customer Service. Wrong Information. Staff were not knowledgeable about their service/pricing. We recently made a move from Washington to Arizona and used Mile High Van Lines to move our belongings. There were so many mistakes and additional charges that our final cost was twice what the original quote was for. The guy who gave us the quote gave us the wrong information on multiple phone calls. The estimator didn't know what he was talking about and blew off our information, so the estimate was way off. I've sent 3 emails to their customer service department and have never received an email back. Their customer service is non-existent. I would NEVER use them again and would never, ever recommend them to anyone. The only reason I gave them 1 star is because I couldn't give them 0.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

This past October my wife and I were planning a interstate move and started researching for a moving company. We entertained a few bids and selected Mile High Van-lines out of Denver Co. based on very favorable Consumer Affairs reviews. Well, our experience was less than favorable. Our nightmare begins November 7th with the actual move itself. To begin with we were told that there would be 4 to 5 individuals to wrap and pack all furniture and unload all our belongings on moving/delivery day. When that day arrived we only had 2 men who worked all day wrapping all of our furniture and loaded the first truck from 11am until 9 pm. The next day, November 8th they arrived around noon when we were told they would arrive at 8:30.

As they were taking apart the beds and furniture I asked them (as I did my Mile High representative when arranging our move, and it’s in the contract) if all the furniture would be reassembled once delivered in our new home and was told it was part of their job and part of the contract. At around 2 pm another individual shows up - after we called dispatch - to help with the packing and at around 7pm they finished loading the second truck.

In the meantime, I’m working with my representative on a delivery day and time and we both agree that they would deliver our goods the following Tuesday November 12th and that our goods would stay on the trucks in storage until delivery day. On November 9th I contacted my representative to change the delivery date and he was very accommodating and we rescheduled for November 14th. What we were never told was that all our goods would be removed from the trucks and placed in storage and reloaded for delivery. On November 12th I called to confirmed our delivery day of November 14 and was told delivery would not happen until either the 18th or 19th.

On delivery day which was on November 17th only two individuals showed up to unload the truck and they arrived at 10 am. At around 3 pm another individual showed up to help (at our request) but they were so far behind that my son and I had to jump in and help. In addition, none of the furniture was put together and the movers finally quit around 10 pm. At 6pm the driver of the semi came into our home demanding the movers finish so that he could leave. He was very angry and demanded the inventory list when a third of our belongings were still on the truck. He was yelling and very belligerent and my wife had to ask him to leave the house.

This company did not perform as they said they would. We are seniors and not in good physical shape and we had to reassemble all the furniture ourselves. They are in breach of contract and I would not recommend this moving company to anyone planning a intrastate move. Several pieces of our furniture were damaged and I suspect that happened when they off-loaded and re-loaded for delivery. After we were settled in we contacted the company and explained our frustration.

To our surprise they were not willing to compensate us for their breach of contract and only offered us $200 for my family’s hard work helping with the unloading. The administrator called my wife a liar when she told her they never put one thing together and the administrator said “how could they be there that long and not finish”. We still had furniture wrapped in blankets and shrink wrapping, tables, beds etc all apart. They did not follow the contract agreement after paying them almost $13,000. They did not keep their word on any part of what was agreed to and are in breach of the contract. We were devastated with this whole process. I’ve had a heart attack and two strokes and shouldn’t have done all the lifting and moving of furniture. We are not finished with this matter. Please note that all the workers were outstanding and this review is concerning management only. A very unpleasant experience.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

Worst service. Messed up on delivery date and pick up date - delivered on a holiday without confirmation, sent only one person to deliver the whole lot - and we did not overload the personnel. Cash vs Card delivery details - messy. Please avoid the unprofessional handling,

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

ITX LLC dba Mile High Van Lines, USDOT #1782839, stated in its "Binding Moving Estimate" that "if the load weight/cubic ft. [of a move] is less than the estimate, the customer will receive a credit for the difference. The load weight of our move was less than the estimate (witnessed and documented), but Mile High Van Lines has refused to refund the difference of $1,089. / On the day of the move, the actual movers insisted that the "Binding Moving Estimate" was too low even though a careful review of the things to be moved was given to the "Senior Moving Consultant."

The movers insisted on rewriting the estimate, increasing the load weight by 329 cu. ft. Our house had already been sold and we had not choice but to agree. I contacted the "Customer Service Manager," and was assured that we only needed to record the weight upon delivery, inform them, and a refund would issued. We did this, but Mile High Van Lines refused to issue a credit. In addition, we were never given a copy of the new "Binding Moving Estimate," the "Bill of Lading," or the "Home Goods Descriptive Inventory." I would avoid ITX LLC and its subsidiaries Colorado Transport Company, Presidential Moving, LLC and, of course, Mile High Van Lines.

Timothy,

The revised estimate was signed prior to us loading the truck. We're sorry you're unhappy, but the volume is the volume and you signed up to pay for your volume. We appreciate your business.

~Mile High Van Lines