4.65/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Mile High Van Lines has a team of professionals equipped to handle an array of services including packing, loading, transporting, and unloading services. Whether you need a long distance move for residential or commercial purposes, Mile High Van Lines' mission is to provide the highest level of service. There will be a dedicated moving consultant during your entire moving journey to ensure the experience is stress-free with no hidden costs. Call an expert today for your free quote!

23 Mile High Van Lines Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! I can't thank this company enough for making this the easiest move of my life (and I move a lot). I use moving companies because it's just easier than having to make that drive myself but usually there are all kinds of annoyances here and there... NOT WITH THIS COMPANY (and I could not be more relieved). The salesman was very responsive and knowledgeable, the other office people seem organized and also very responsive, the FOREMEN were SO nice and cute. My price only changed when I opted to use more packing than originally quoted for, but that's understandable... The delivery was faster than I'm use to, moving across country, usually I wait a few weeks for my things but they arrived in at 1 week exactly. Freggin love this company! Keep it up!!

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Hi) I used Mile High for my move from Aurora to Phoenix. It was very stressful thinking about moving so far but they made it very easy for me. Everything was super straight forward and simple. They picked up for the price they said they would and they delivered at the time they said they would. I can't thank Mile High Van Lines enough for making this move as stress free as possible. Thank.

Christina,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We appreciate your business! We're happy you're settling in. If you ever need movers again, just give us a call.

Mile High Van Lines

Original review: June 27, 2019

I booked a move with Mile High when moving from Raleigh to Ft Lauderdale. Movers were professional and on time. Since it was my first out of state relocation, I was a bit scared, but right off the bat I knew I was in good hands. I do relocate quite often for work and would definitely use them again.

James,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We are super happy that you're happy! We strive for greatness on every move, and will continue to do our best on every job!

Next time you move, just give us a call. It was a pleasure having you on board, James. Thanks again.

Original review: June 26, 2019

If you're moving and requiring some help, look no further than Mile High Van Lines. What I anticipated in moving was to be overwhelmed and stressed as I have moved multiple times in the past. Not with this company, I found the whole experience was friendly, fast and affordable. Rafael was responsive, professional and very informative. He set me up with a great crew who was on time and extremely efficient. Highly recommend!

Sarah,

Thank you for the amazing recommendation and review! We appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again in the future! Rafael is one of our best, and I'll be sure to share the review with him! Thanks again.

Original review: June 26, 2019

Moving from home to home is so stressful, and it is so important to find the right company to handle the moving part. Mile High Van Lines' guys really did a great job. They took very good care of all of our furniture pieces, and they were very careful with my walls and floor in my new house. No issues at all. Their prices are actually lower than prices of few other companies I got a quote from. I also want to mention that their Salesperson Elisa is very professional, she was following up with me on a daily basis prior to moving day to make sure I have no questions or concerns. I would highly recommend this company, and definitely would use them myself should I ever need to move again.

Inna,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us an awesome recommendation!! We appreciate your business, thanks again!

Mile High Van Lines

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mile High Van Lines?

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

Great customer service very professional. Always very responsive and will be there for you to make sure their service will meet all your expectations. The BEST in this business. Thank you very much for your work. You guys are great.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

Used them for the third time, and couldn't be happier! Mile High Van Lines is my favorite guys - I've now moved across town twice, and between two apartments in my building. They have been so helpful and accommodating in all situations, and I will absolutely call them first if I ever need moving services again.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

The sales people were kind and considerate. But when it came to the actual move, it wound up being a horrible experience. We were told that there would be 5 people at the move only 2 on first day and 3 on actual packing of truck. We are going through the boxes and are finding many things shattered and damage beyond repair. A good portion of our my wife's crystal stemware has been broken. These pieces cannot be replaced. Poorly wrapped and not labeled that they were fragile. Appears heavy items were packed on top. Many of the boxes looked like they were drop kicked out the door. All of our old 33 LP records with no packing at all were in the same box with some garden tools. Maybe it they had gotten the correct amount of people to do the job they could have taken care of packing everything correctly. WE were told that we could make a claim for damages that would take up to 120 to mediate.

I will never use these people again and will at every chance make sure that no one else goes through this. The folks that were doing the moving were doing the best that could, but with the timeline they had to move so quickly at the expense of our belongs. One final insult. They left a huge gouge in our wooden floors because they did not take time to protect or respect our home.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

This was one of the worst damn experiences of my life. Mile High Van Lines told me how they were effective, how well they were trusted and how they were on time. They created a lot of confidence. They sounded like they knew what they’re doing. But I would never use them ever again and I wouldn’t recommend them to anybody.

They had told me they were gonna expedite the move and that was why I was paying more from the start. They told me they’d have it to me in seven to eight days but they didn’t. They came there, got the furniture and loaded it up then it arrived three weeks later. They said I didn’t read the fine print in the contract and that what they meant was seven days from some date on the contract. So technically, they didn’t have to give it to me until 22 days later. On top of that, when the stuff got there, some of the stuff were broken. They told me that they would send me some form to file a claim but they never did. I even called 3 times. Besides, they told me I would only get 60 cents a pound for damages. I also paid around $1,400 more than what the cost was originally.

Original review: June 29, 2019

I thought my moving experience was going to be so stressful, but Rafael and his team made the process so easy! The quote was accurate, and it was the best decision I could’ve made. I plan to use them again in the future. Thanks again!!

Bridget,

Thank you for posting us a 5 star review! I will share this with Rafael and the entire staff. We appreciate the positive feedback!

Mile High Van Lines Company Information