Find a Movers partner

3.1/5 (45 ratings)
Find a Movers partner

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

About Mile High Van Lines

Mile High Van Lines has a team of professionals equipped to handle an array of services, including packing, loading, transporting and unloading. Whether you need a long-distance move for residential or commercial purposes, Mile High Van Lines' mission is to provide the highest level of service. The company pairs you with a dedicated moving consultant during your relocation to ensure the experience is stress-free and includes no hidden costs.

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Pros

• Dedicated moving consultant
    • Small-company feel
    • Local and long-distance moves

Cons

• Only available in Denver and Seattle

Bottom Line

Mile High Van Lines handles long-distance moves for residential and commercial customers, and it assigns a personal moving consultant to each client.

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

Mile High Van Lines Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mile High Van Lines?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mile High Van Lines?

Original review: June 24, 2019

Mile High Van Lines took my high stress situation and turned it into a lightweight and easy move. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a professional business with great customer service there to make your life easier at a great price. Thanks Mile High Van Lines! Don’t know how I’d do it without you.

Carly,

Thank you so much for the review! We're happy that you're happy!

If you ever need movers again, give us a call!

Mile High Van Lines

Original review: June 23, 2019

Guys did great. We got our items in just a couple of days. Will definitely recommend them. We moved to Williamsburg to be close to my son and his family. Even he was surprised when we got the news of the move was going faster than we’d hoped.

Andrew,

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business, and the 5 star review!

Thanks again!

Original review: June 21, 2019

I’m on vacation right now, and I couldn’t think of a better time to sit down and tell everyone how polite and stellar Mile High Van Lines was during my move a month ago. First time ever using movers and was worried about who I was gonna choose due to the horrible stories you can read online. After getting a few quotes from other reputable movers and doing my research I am glad I chose Mile High Van Lines. The four guys that they sent worked so hard and were super professional from the moment they started making boxes. They communicated with me all the way through and provided a super accurate quote. Definitely recommend them and would use them again any time. Tom (sales rep) was so attentive and easy to work with.

Hank,

Thank you so much for the kind words Hank! Tom said you were awesome to work with! I'll share this review with him. If you ever need to move again, just give us a call.

Original review: June 21, 2019

There's an overwhelming amount of decisions to be made during a move, especially cross country. Thankfully, our experience with MH Moving was as good as promised. They got all of our stuff there without a hitch. We got scammed back in 2012 so it was nice working with a local company that actually cares about their customers. Word to the wise don't use a cheap mover or someone far away like on the east coast.

Sean,

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate your review.

Thank you for your business!

Mile High Van Lines Company Information