Find a Movers partner

3.2/5 (44 ratings)
Find a Movers partner

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

About Mile High Van Lines

Mile High Van Lines has a team of professionals equipped to handle an array of services, including packing, loading, transporting and unloading. Whether you need a long-distance move for residential or commercial purposes, Mile High Van Lines' mission is to provide the highest level of service. The company pairs you with a dedicated moving consultant during your relocation to ensure the experience is stress-free and includes no hidden costs.

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Pros

• Dedicated moving consultant
    • Small-company feel
    • Local and long-distance moves

Cons

• Only available in Denver and Seattle

Bottom Line

Mile High Van Lines handles long-distance moves for residential and commercial customers, and it assigns a personal moving consultant to each client.

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

Mile High Van Lines Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mile High Van Lines?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mile High Van Lines?

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

Worst service. Messed up on delivery date and pick up date - delivered on a holiday without confirmation, sent only one person to deliver the whole lot - and we did not overload the personnel. Cash vs Card delivery details - messy. Please avoid the unprofessional handling,

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

ITX LLC dba Mile High Van Lines, USDOT #1782839, stated in its "Binding Moving Estimate" that "if the load weight/cubic ft. [of a move] is less than the estimate, the customer will receive a credit for the difference. The load weight of our move was less than the estimate (witnessed and documented), but Mile High Van Lines has refused to refund the difference of $1,089. / On the day of the move, the actual movers insisted that the "Binding Moving Estimate" was too low even though a careful review of the things to be moved was given to the "Senior Moving Consultant."

The movers insisted on rewriting the estimate, increasing the load weight by 329 cu. ft. Our house had already been sold and we had not choice but to agree. I contacted the "Customer Service Manager," and was assured that we only needed to record the weight upon delivery, inform them, and a refund would issued. We did this, but Mile High Van Lines refused to issue a credit. In addition, we were never given a copy of the new "Binding Moving Estimate," the "Bill of Lading," or the "Home Goods Descriptive Inventory." I would avoid ITX LLC and its subsidiaries Colorado Transport Company, Presidential Moving, LLC and, of course, Mile High Van Lines.

Timothy,

The revised estimate was signed prior to us loading the truck. We're sorry you're unhappy, but the volume is the volume and you signed up to pay for your volume. We appreciate your business.

~Mile High Van Lines

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

What a nightmare. They have a friendly persistent sales team and drivers and that gets them 1 star. Their crew got high on the job at load in. They damaged nearly every piece of furniture they packed for our move. I watched their crew drop every antique piece we owned on the way to the truck and the foreman's response was "yeah, I saw that. You have 90 days to make a claim." They were late delivering and each time the delivery got pushed back a few days they only "notified me" when I called, hours after they were already supposed to have arrived.

They were totally unprepared for the amount of time and effort required at unloading. I started photographing damage at the unloading but was given no way to note it on documentation. We filed a claim and they came back with an offensively lowball offer given the amount of damage sustained and recorded. I have lost so much money, time and labor by using this "full service moving company", and had most of our furniture damaged but I am not allowed to seek repairs until the claim is resolved. So I have had to live with and look at my broken belongings for 5 months already. Infuriating doesn't begin to describe this whole experience.

Erika,

We sent a formal claim form. Please fill that out so we can star to remedy the damages with the valuation protection you signed up for, $.60/lb. per article.

We appreciate your business and apologize about any damage that may have occurred.

~Mile High Van Lines

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

I filled out a move app and was constantly hounded via text message, after getting a quote. 2 weeks after the quote, the company representative sent another message, and I replied "stop" to stop receiving texts from them. The company representative "Raf" replied, (I copied this exactly from my phone) "I mean I spend time with you, give you my expertise and sent you a formal proposal based on your needs a few weeks ago. All I wanted to hear was some feedback or updates on a job I put a lot of pride. If you feel "stop" is the best way to answer back, all good wish you the best. Respectfully," then sent "Off the follow up list."

I called his manager who instead of apologizing only made excuses as to why he thought the actions of his employee were warranted. The manager then went on to try to create doubt in my mind that the moving company that I had chosen to sign a contract with may be shady, and even sent me a link to look them up. I called by contracted company, and they looked up Mile High Van Lines, and showed that they were actually the shady company and had actually had their license revoked several times in recent years stemming from 2008 to present. The company that I had chosen has only had their license revoked one time since 1993 and that was only due to changing insurance companies. I went with AAA Moving Group and they were most courteous and helpful throughout the entire moving process. I would have given less then one star if I could have just based off of treatment to a potential client. Beware.

Mathew,

So you must work for AAA moving group? Obviously if you do any diligence what so ever you can look and see that AAA is a broker, their info is here. We do support Rafael, he quoted you professionally, and with courtesy and you were rude to him, no worries, we took you off our lists, and wish you the best with whichever company AAA decides to broker your move out to. Best wishes.

US DOT: 3000307 Docket Number: MC00023704
    Legal Name: A A A MOVING GROUP, LLC

Sub Auth Type Original Action Disposition

HOUSEHOLD GOODS BROKER
    GRANTED

06/16/2017

~Regards,

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

Arrived late, delivered late, lost or stole 20% of our stuff, does not follow up. Basically, they just don’t care! I’ve been trying to deal with them and insurance for the past 7 weeks since we moved in. My wife’s great Grandmother's dining room rug was one item that never arrived. She’s been crying pretty much ever since. Most of my clothes never made it. According to their insurance I’ll get about one nickel for each item. That is if they ever pay a dime! Moving is stressful enough. We did not need Mile High to make it so much worse!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

I have the need to right a review because the work that's is so uncomfortable as moving to one state to another was actually comfortable with this company. First I talked to customer service and the service was excellent and precise. The came on time and the in the next few hours my apartment was empty and ready to leave. Then they continue to dispatch my thing in the new location with the same efficiency. Very pleased with the whole process.

Rachel,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a such a nice review!

We appreciate your business and are happy that you're happy!

~Mile High Van Lines

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

If you are considering to moving anytime you can easily consider this company for the task. This High Mile company made my moving experience and easy one. The customer support team were professional and made happened every quest I asked when making our deal. Sasha and Manuel (the movers) were very respectful and professional. Quickly organized and wrapped all of our things and also helps us to unpack our furniture in our new home. Nice job.

Aleannes,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your business.

~Mile High Van Lines

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

We used Mile high van lines as our relocation specialists from Denver to Chicago. We had a lot of items that needed to be moved, crew were great helpful and very professional, quick delivery, very polite movers. Great service. highly recommend!

Vadim,

~Mile High Van Lines

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

I was scammed by this company. BEWARE. They will quote you an extremely low price and have you make a down payment, and when they come out to pick up your things will raise the price by double or more, or take your things and then raise the price while holding your things ransom.

Carol,

We are sorry you feel this way. All of the revisions were made prior to us started the work. Feel free to contact us so we can remedy the situation..

~Mile High Van Lines

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

Absolutely horrible. Charged double what was quoted. Was told my stuff would arrive in 3-5 days... Took 11. Almost every piece of furniture arrived damaged and scratched. Office desk completely broken in half. Many boxes smashed and items in pieces. TV cracked and broken. Over $1000 in power tools missing or stolen. The movers damaged a wall in new house when bringing in a dresser. The "customer service manager" is completely unreliable and unhelpful. Gave me a website to file my claim only to have the headache of trying to get assistance from someone there because their email links do not work and say, "We only respond to emails" when you call them. Spoke direct with the Company about getting compensation for the damage/stolen items, they made a commitment to to come to an agreement by a set date and we have not heard back. This moving process was an actual nightmare. Don't walk, run from this moving company.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2019

Steer clear of this business. If there was such thing as a negative review star rating, I would give it. They are dishonest and will flat out lie to you or not communicate at all. Some of their movers are not professional movers and are hired off Craigslist. Quote was grossly underestimated; final price was significantly higher (even though I had a picture of my belongings in a storage locker and a very detailed inventory that included sizes and weights of my furniture and number/sizes of boxes (thanks to another moving company that packed my things and put in storage)). They also tacked on a 4% credit card processing fee when final payment was due; processing fee was never mentioned on the phone or in the contract. They also gave me incorrect information over the phone (information that differed from language in the contract); obviously to get me to sign up for their services.

This company will not communicate with you throughout your out-of-state move process, and if you have missing/damaged items, they will not assist you other than to send you a link on where to file a claim; you will be left hung out to dry. You will not have any sort of idea of when your things will arrive; they will call you the day before (no earlier heads up), and if you are out of town or have other commitments, you will be out of luck.

True professional movers know how to transport items correctly. Their movers are not professional movers. One mover who loaded my things onto the truck in Denver was asked how long he had been working for the company; his response was that he was hired from craigslist. HIRED FROM CRAIGSLIST. If I wanted cheap, unbonded and uninsured movers with a risk of things being damaged and/or missing, I would have saved myself thousands by renting my own truck and hiring craigslist movers in both locations.

I moved out of state from Colorado, and had my things not been packed/wrapped by professional movers from another moving company (VIP Moving & Storage – the BEST movers and packers in Colorado, who unfortunately don’t do out of state moves), I believe virtually everything would have been damaged beyond repair. Upon arrival at my destination, the company in Denver had not even been in contact with their local movers driving the 18-wheeler (local movers were employed by the company and not hired on CL, thankfully – however, that did not mean they were professional movers).

The local movers (while super nice) had no idea that their 18-wheeler would not fit at the drop off location and that I paid an additional $833 for my items to be transported to a smaller truck and then delivered to the drop off location (zero communication with the local office in Denver; though the shuttle service was also clearly shown on the contract that the local movers were in possession of). They were supposed to unwrap all of my professionally-wrapped furniture before leaving (even confirmed this upon arrival); they instead only unwrapped the bed and left my new place with boxes haphazardly piled high to the ceiling and no room to walk anywhere. They also dumped clearly and largely marked FRAGILE boxes on the floor and piled other heavy boxes on top.

In order to get my <2 year old $6000 custom leather sofa through the door, they jammed it back and forth through the doorframe, over and over again until they finally got it through, damaging a wall (the sofa could have easily been brought in either through either set of patio doors or by tilting it partially vertical and going through the front door – professional movers would have known this); thank goodness VIP Moving & Storage wrapped it with many layers of moving blankets or the sofa would have been damaged.

They also treated my upright treadmill like it was a plastic toy; lifting it up over a curb and slamming it down like it was rubber and couldn’t be damaged in any way (this is really how they moved everything – tossing things about with zero care in the world). I was lucky in that only a few things were damaged or missing (when I sent a list of missing items to Eliza **, she almost immediately responded that no one had found my items – my question in reply was how was anyone able to search for my items when I just sent the list a few minutes earlier? She never responded).

• $5000/170lb solid wood dining table (matching chairs not included in the cost of the table). Instead of transporting it upright on all four legs (or upside down on top of another table), they transported it vertical, resting all 170lbs on two legs in the rear of the semi for the 2 day/1000+ mile trip (my items were last to be packed on the trailer and first to be unloaded, so they bounced around more than if they had been in the front of the trailer next to the cab). All four legs are warped because in addition to 170lbs bouncing on two of the legs for 2+ days, the movers crammed boxes and other things around the other two legs. A professional furniture repairman has been unable to fix the solid wood legs; they are warped from the table being transported incorrectly.

• 200lb tanning bed. Instead of transporting it horizontal on all four legs, they transported it vertical, resting all 200lbs on a hinge that was damaged (which then caused damage to the main unit, including bulbs that no longer work) and is beyond repair.

• Fireplace media console. Transported upside down, causing the crystals to fall out of the fireplace containment and scratch the wood and glass doors. The glass doors also came unhinged because the hinges were slightly bent from transporting the unit incorrectly, but that was a relatively easy fix (though the metal frame hinges are still bent). Had the fireplace media console not been professional wrapped with moving blankets, the crystals would have spilled out, possibly causing damage to someone else’s items in the same truck.

They also left me with 7 heavy boxes of someone else’s belongings. When I told the local movers that two blue placemats resting on top of some of my things weren’t mine, they insisted that they were mine because they were with my stuff. As they were unpacking the truck, I told them that some of the boxes did not look like mine. They insisted that everything on the truck was mine. After they left and I went through everything, I discovered the 7 boxes; 7 boxes that did not contain the same yellow sticker as all of my items. When I contacted the company to let them know that 7 boxes left with me were not mine, they either did not respond or said they would look into it.

• I emailed this moving company 12 times over a 2+ month period, asking if they could locate the owner of the boxes. I didn’t care if it was 7 boxes of trash –someone wanted their stuff back, and it was this moving company’s duty to find the owner.

• I posted an ad on craigslist in Colorado to no avail. The ad included pictures of the boxes. I received several responses from very upset customers of this moving company, asking if their items were in the boxes (they were not); saying that the moving company “lost” some of their boxes (boxes with game systems and other expensive items) and never responded to their inquiries.

• I eventually found a prescription in one of the boxes with a name on it. Of the 12 times I emailed the moving company, they responded only twice; one of those times telling me that the name on the prescription was their client that they moved to another state and they would get back to me the next day. They never followed up. In fact, every single time I emailed them since then, they did not respond. Why wouldn’t a moving company want to do everything they could to return items to one of their clients?

• Since this moving company did not want to do the right thing, I paid for a background search to find the owner of the boxes. Because the owner had just moved out of state, I was only able to get her old address and landline number in Colorado. I paid for more background searches of the family members associated with her, hoping to find this woman. After exhausting all old addresses and telephone numbers, I was able to Google search her family members and found a relative on LinkedIn. I left a message for that relative at the employer listed in the profile (if the profile had not been public, I wouldn’t have been able to see the employer). The relative gave my message to the client, and I was able to send the client her 7 boxes via UPS – NO THANKS TO THIS MOVING COMPANY, who had this woman’s cell phone number and email address. It turns out that some of the boxes contained very expensive prescription medications and healthcare products. That client told me that she had asked the moving company about her missing boxes for two months. The moving company eventually told her that they believed that they located her boxes in California and never followed up after that. Like me, she repeatedly contacted this company with no response. When she contacted them one final time to ask the status of her boxes in California, Eliza ** told her that they thought the boxes in California were hers, but they turned out to be someone else’s boxes. BLATANT LIE. This woman also had virtually everything damaged by the moving company, and many boxes of expensive items missing. She also asked a couple of movers if they were employed by the company, and a couple of them told her they had been hired off craigslist.

If you want an honest, reputable moving company with customer service and professional movers who care, steer clear of this company.

J S,

We're sorry you feel this way. I can't seem to locate your file anywhere in the database. Please feel free to contact us so we can discuss making this right.

~Mile High Van Lines

Original review: Sept. 21, 2019

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! They showed up over 7 hours late to pickup our stuff. We were supposed to leave that day but could not because they didn't finish until nearly midnight. They took three weeks after our agreed upon drop off time to get us our things and once they did....wow. Everything, literally everything was damaged in some way. I'm estimating $10k in damages. My wife came home from work while we were off loading the truck and started to cry immediately. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

It has been 5 months since my home and life were loaded onto a truck. I have lived in my new home on the opposite side of the country for over 4 months and it is still empty. The movers who picked up my items immediately wanted more money for loading "because your quote is wrong, you have too much stuff". The mover who delivered the load immediately wanted more money to unload. After 2 hours of arguing about it my items were taken to a storage unit. 4 months later, untold hours spent calling and trying to get answers, leaving messages, text messages and voice mails...I still do not have my delivery, answers, or a final invoice. All while racking up unknown storage fees each month. Through multiple calls I have been told my items are missing, my items were delivered, my items were tossed on the side of the road by an angry truck driver, my items are in storage though they cannot confirm the location...

I have been trying to resolve this since June. Find my delivery, get a invoice, get confirmation that they have possession of my items, any solid answer. But always with the same results. IF somebody returns my calls or takes my calls I am told "...I will need to look into this or someone will have to call you back because there will be additional fees involved". I have even been told that "...due to the length of time that has passed nobody really cares about helping you resolve this matter". Seriously?

When I finally received an "adjusted" invoice on August 7th it was $2925, almost double my previous final balance of $1525 from May 16th! There were over $1387 in charges and fees added and they were not giving me credit for the $500 payment I made to the delivery driver in May. I immediately tried calling them (within minutes of receiving the invoice via text) and nobody has ever returned my call or any of the calls I have made since. That was a month ago. I still do not have my items and most likely have another $400 charge for storage.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

Great customer service very professional. Always very responsive and will be there for you to make sure their service will meet all your expectations. The BEST in this business. Thank you very much for your work. You guys are great.

Yuliya,

Thank you so much for the positive review!

If you ever need movers again, you know who to call!

~Mile High Van Lines

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

The sales people were kind and considerate. But when it came to the actual move, it wound up being a horrible experience. We were told that there would be 5 people at the move only 2 on first day and 3 on actual packing of truck. We are going through the boxes and are finding many things shattered and damage beyond repair. A good portion of our my wife's crystal stemware has been broken. These pieces cannot be replaced. Poorly wrapped and not labeled that they were fragile. Appears heavy items were packed on top. Many of the boxes looked like they were drop kicked out the door. All of our old 33 LP records with no packing at all were in the same box with some garden tools. Maybe it they had gotten the correct amount of people to do the job they could have taken care of packing everything correctly. WE were told that we could make a claim for damages that would take up to 120 to mediate.

I will never use these people again and will at every chance make sure that no one else goes through this. The folks that were doing the moving were doing the best that could, but with the timeline they had to move so quickly at the expense of our belongs. One final insult. They left a huge gouge in our wooden floors because they did not take time to protect or respect our home.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

This was one of the worst damn experiences of my life. Mile High Van Lines told me how they were effective, how well they were trusted and how they were on time. They created a lot of confidence. They sounded like they knew what they’re doing. But I would never use them ever again and I wouldn’t recommend them to anybody.

They had told me they were gonna expedite the move and that was why I was paying more from the start. They told me they’d have it to me in seven to eight days but they didn’t. They came there, got the furniture and loaded it up then it arrived three weeks later. They said I didn’t read the fine print in the contract and that what they meant was seven days from some date on the contract. So technically, they didn’t have to give it to me until 22 days later. On top of that, when the stuff got there, some of the stuff were broken. They told me that they would send me some form to file a claim but they never did. I even called 3 times. Besides, they told me I would only get 60 cents a pound for damages. I also paid around $1,400 more than what the cost was originally.

James,

We are sorry you feel this way. All of the revisions were made prior to us starting the work.. If you have damages please contact your sales rep to obtain a formal claim form. And we can start the process. Thank you for your business.

~Mile High Van Lines

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Hi) I used Mile High for my move from Aurora to Phoenix. It was very stressful thinking about moving so far but they made it very easy for me. Everything was super straight forward and simple. They picked up for the price they said they would and they delivered at the time they said they would. I can't thank Mile High Van Lines enough for making this move as stress free as possible. Thank.

Christina,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We appreciate your business! We're happy you're settling in. If you ever need movers again, just give us a call.

Original review: June 29, 2019

I thought my moving experience was going to be so stressful, but Rafael and his team made the process so easy! The quote was accurate, and it was the best decision I could’ve made. I plan to use them again in the future. Thanks again!!

Bridget,

Thank you for posting us a 5 star review! I will share this with Rafael and the entire staff. We appreciate the positive feedback!

Original review: June 29, 2019

I must say the experience I had with Mile High Van Lines was the smoothest experience I’ve had with a moving company. The made sure everything was professionally packaged and wrapped before putting it in the van. Every employee that helped was very respectful and polite. When my items arrived they unwrapped everything for me and placed it where I wanted. Will definitely be using them again if I decide to leave Denver!

Landon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post an awesome review! If you ever want to move out of Colorado just give us a call!

We appreciate you sir, thanks again!

Original review: June 27, 2019

Was the easiest move I have had to date. Communication was easy, service was 5 Star.. I was shocked at how fast these guys were able to move our belongings from Colorado to our Home me in Palm Beach. I will definitely be hiring this company for any and all future moves.

Anthony,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, we really appreciate it! Your compliments will be shared with the entire staff! I appreciate you sir! Thanks again.

Original review: June 27, 2019

I was moved by Mile High Van Lines last week from Denver CO to Rahway Nj. The movers were so great. Very polite and they were very careful with my very expensive art work. They boxed everything very well and all the horror stories I have heard about did not exist with mile high van lines. I recommend this company with great reviews.

Svlvia,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to write us such a nice recommendation! We truly appreciate your business, and if you ever need movers again, just give us a call!

Original review: June 27, 2019

I booked a move with Mile High when moving from Raleigh to Ft Lauderdale. Movers were professional and on time. Since it was my first out of state relocation, I was a bit scared, but right off the bat I knew I was in good hands. I do relocate quite often for work and would definitely use them again.

James,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We are super happy that you're happy! We strive for greatness on every move, and will continue to do our best on every job!

Next time you move, just give us a call. It was a pleasure having you on board, James. Thanks again.

Original review: June 27, 2019

My move went very smoothly - there were no issues at all. Rafael was amazing to work with - he was very friendly and hard working! Everything was delivered on time as promised! Great service that I would highly recommend to anyone else looking to move!

John,

Thank you for the awesome review sir! We appreciate your business, and the crew said you were a great guy and took care of them. We truly appreciate that John! Thanks again.

Original review: June 26, 2019

If you're moving and requiring some help, look no further than Mile High Van Lines. What I anticipated in moving was to be overwhelmed and stressed as I have moved multiple times in the past. Not with this company, I found the whole experience was friendly, fast and affordable. Rafael was responsive, professional and very informative. He set me up with a great crew who was on time and extremely efficient. Highly recommend!

Sarah,

Thank you for the amazing recommendation and review! We appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again in the future! Rafael is one of our best, and I'll be sure to share the review with him! Thanks again.

Original review: June 26, 2019

Excellent customer service. Never have any problems. Very responsive and professional. Accurate and reliable drivers. I’m totally satisfied with their service. They are my "go-to" carrier. I’ll be looking forward to hiring them again.

Irina,

Thank you for the kind words I will share this with the team! We value all of our clients and we’re super grateful when we receive reviews like this! Thanks again.

Original review: June 26, 2019

Moving from home to home is so stressful, and it is so important to find the right company to handle the moving part. Mile High Van Lines' guys really did a great job. They took very good care of all of our furniture pieces, and they were very careful with my walls and floor in my new house. No issues at all. Their prices are actually lower than prices of few other companies I got a quote from. I also want to mention that their Salesperson Elisa is very professional, she was following up with me on a daily basis prior to moving day to make sure I have no questions or concerns. I would highly recommend this company, and definitely would use them myself should I ever need to move again.

Inna,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us an awesome recommendation!! We appreciate your business, thanks again!

Original review: June 26, 2019

Moving is very stressful and if I could delegate all of it I would gladly do! Everything was done in timely manner with great care - packed and moved. Very pleased with my experience. Definitely will use them again in the future.

Elena,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review.

We appreciate your business, and we're here to assist if you ever need movers again! Have a great day!

Original review: June 25, 2019

The moving guys were awesome! They were very professional. They called ahead to let me know they were on the way, and were on time. They carefully packed all the boxes and loaded them in the truck, and were careful with loading the furniture as well, making sure that everything was well protected with blankets. They completed the job in a timely manner, and were very friendly and polite too.

Mary,

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate your business!

Original review: June 25, 2019

Quick and painless. Professionals who took care of everything we own (our life) as if it were their own. If I ever need to move again they will surely be getting a call from me. From start to finish these guys are the best in the business!

Jon,

Thank you for the awesome review! You're a great guy! We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to moving you in the future!

Mile High Van Lines

Original review: June 24, 2019

Mile High Van Lines took my high stress situation and turned it into a lightweight and easy move. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a professional business with great customer service there to make your life easier at a great price. Thanks Mile High Van Lines! Don’t know how I’d do it without you.

Carly,

Thank you so much for the review! We're happy that you're happy!

If you ever need movers again, give us a call!

Mile High Van Lines Company Information