Find a Dishwashers partner

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Maytag Dishwashers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Maytag Dishwashers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Maytag?

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

I moved into this house and the dishwasher came with it. For an appliance that is over 8 years old it works beautifully. It cleans my dishes well and doesn't leave residue on them. I ran it through a cleaning cycle recently and that has only improved its performance. I recommend dishwashers by Maytag because they last and perform well.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

It’s really quiet and it cleans the dishes, pots, glasses on just 1 cycle and I’ve had it loaded more than one time. I do use rinse aid and I do occasionally use dishwasher cleaner. I wouldn’t own angry other than a Maytag dishwasher. They last forever. The commercial about calling a Maytag service man is true! I’ve never had to call fior service! Well worth the money!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

Bought new and only had one service call in 20 years. The control panel was replaced. Since then, the dishwasher has performed well and, factually, was far less expensive than many other models! That figured in our decision when remodeling our kitchen back then.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2021

Quiet, well priced and reliable technology which makes owning this dishwasher an easy buying and owning experience. Having the brand backed with great reliability and if needed excellent service makes the buying decision easy for the consumer.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

The salesman tried to convince me to purchase a Bosch dishwasher, but I wanted one with a fingerprint-resistant finish. That narrowed my selection to several manufacturers. This dishwasher has a food grinder in it. It gets my dishes spotlessly clean, and I have been very happy with it.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

We all remember the hype with Maytag, but they do tend to work longer and are good on maintenance. I would also advise anyone buying major appliances to get the warranty, this could help offset any major problems concerning your household budget.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

I think it’s kind of difficult to mess up a dishwasher design and that being said this dishwasher is as good as expected. I bought it new 4 years ago. I use it maybe once a week unless I have company. It cleans well. I use liquid soap. I never have any leftover residue. It’s very spacious.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

Wish there was some way to secure all dishwasher under the cabinets better. It tips forward slightly, but gets caught on counter top, so it won’t fall over. The dishwasher itself is truly amazing. I love the stainless steel inside. I ensure I use the dishwasher cleaner on hottest cycle once a month. I have no odors. Both racks hold up well and the silverware tray has never given me any problems. I even like the thin little third top rack, which is where I lay my larger flat knives or spatula. As long as I use the finish dishwasher cleaner, the dishes come out sparkling. And a few times I have forgotten to fill the finish container, the dishes still sparkle. My teenagers do the dishes a few times a week. They don’t wash them off ahead of time. On occasion I have to pick a few pieces of corn or food out of the bottom, but the dishes still sparkle and the leftover food caught on the drain, well it looks clean enough to eat. I would definitely buy it again.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2021

The first thing you notice about this machine is that it is tinnier than your previous machine. Secondly, it is smaller inside compared to your previous machine. Thirdly you have to be careful in closing the door because you may accidentally touch the controls on the front of the door. The led lights are great but blinding if changes in the settings are required. It is quiet and cleans well but my feeling is that it is made to only last a very short time.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

Works quietly and efficiently and I love it! I don't even know it's running and the dishes are sparkling clean when they come out. How could ask for anything more. I would always purchase this brand again. The reliability is another factor, I have had Maytag before.

Maytag Dishwashers Company Information