Greg ChickWater Treatment Systems Contributing Editor
Greg Chick has worked as an entrepreneur for over 40 years with a background in plumbing, irrigation, pools and water heating. He is a member of Green Plumbers USA, International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials and American Society of Plumbing Engineers. Greg works to educate residential consumers about quality plumbing products.
LifeSource Water has been treating water for customers across America since 1984. They use a healthy and natural process to get rid of hard water, remove bad taste or odors from water and eliminate scale left behind by water in showers, tubs and sinks.
- Non-slippery water: Lifesource Water promises that the water they treat will not become slippery, like many treated or filtered waters.
- Maintenance free: The filters the company installs in homes are maintenance free, so customers do not have to worry about maintaining them on their own.
- Whole house systems: The company offers whole house water systems, so one system can treat the water for an entire house's water supply, rather than installing filtration systems for one tap at a time.
- Risk free estimate: Customers can get a risk free estimate for services and products from the company, and they are not required to commit to purchasing anything from them.
- Gold seal certificate: The company's water conditioning and treatment products have been awarded a Gold Seal certification by the Water Quality Association, which means that they are certified as some of the best in the industry.
- Best for Homeowners with hard water, homeowners near a compromised water supply, developers or managers managing large commercial properties and rural customers using well water.
Compare Water Treatment Systems
LifeSource Water System Company Profile
- Company Name:
- LifeSource Water System
- Year Founded:
- 523 S. Fair Oaks Avenue
- Postal Code:
- United States