LG Microwaves

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

About LG Microwaves

LG is an electronics company that offers a variety of innovative and state-of-the-art products for the entire home. The company's refrigerators feature advanced technology and innovative features like wireless internet and app accessibility, LG makes fridges for every budget.

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

LG Microwaves Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LG Microwaves?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LG Refrigerators?

Original review: July 16, 2019

Purchased this microwave February 2015. Have had several electrical problems. Circuit board shorted out, micron blew out, the sliding door for the exhaust fan broke and had to be repaired. It takes forever to receive replacement parts. Will never buy another LG microwave.

Original review: July 16, 2019

Best microwave we've ever owned. The round interior is way better than the usual rectangular interiors on most other models. It's easy to operate, and performs better than expected. If this one ever breaks down, we'll replace it with another similar model.

Original review: July 16, 2019

I cooked below the microwave. The steam and heat from cooking and combined with cooking in the microwave has crumbled the plastic that secures the lower handle. It is now taped on. A new door is 260 dollars. I can't afford that. What good is a microwave if you can't use it? Really!!!!

Original review: July 15, 2019

I like how it's a touch screen. You just drag the bar with your finger. It's more effective than punching numbers. But, the microwave doesn't have a 5 seconds option so it's hard to cook your food at your desired temperature. Also, it's hard to keep it clean since so many girls uses it each day. I wish it was bigger so that more than one thing can be reheated since we eat a lot of leftovers or frozen meals.

Original review: July 15, 2019

We purchased our first one at Best Buy. The capacity is very large. We sold our house after five years. We were so happy with the microwave. When we built a new house we purchased the exact same one. We are still using the same microwave after four years and still love it.

Original review: July 14, 2019

I do like the large clock on front. When I need it to reheat something, and it does the job well enough that I don't have to put much thought into the process. Would be nice for a larger turntable to fit larger items. Also, the controls would be nice to have easier timer operation.

Original review: July 14, 2019

My LG over range microwave oven has an extremely nice appearance. It is medium size and has a turntable. It also has a powerful vent fan with a stainless steel filter. My wife & I use it every day. It is the best microwave oven we ever purchased. I recommend this product.

Original review: July 13, 2019

It’s the best product that has elegance, stability and quality. LG is everlasting machine. Hands down. I will purchase for my family generations to keep using until LG stop making their products. I love LG.

Original review: July 13, 2019

I love the look of this microwave. My daughter bought it to replace my old one. It has so many functions and it works very well. I'm glad she got it for me. It gets the food really hot. I love LG products and this has not let me down. I would recommend this microwave to everyone.

Original review: July 12, 2019

The microwave is very easy to use and installed, love the way it looks. Has a very up to date style to it. It works very well, heats the food or beverage up very evenly. Love the color of the front glass window.

Original review: July 12, 2019

Easy to use, looks and works great. Very easy to keep clean and has delay and lighting features. What else can I say except I love my LG microwave. Hope this works for you as there is just so many words you can use to describe a microwave.

Original review: July 11, 2019

This microwave is economy and the material easy to clean inside and outside. A great buy in price and looks very well in my kitchen. Cooks very well and easy to use. The one that I have the size is right and was easy to install.

Original review: July 11, 2019

When choosing LG products you don’t have to think twice before buying them because you know you are purchasing quality that is at affordable and reasonable prices. The main benefit I think is their quick after-sales service if by chance some problem arises...

Original review: July 10, 2019

This machine works great. The controls are versatile enabling the proper heating method for a wide variety of foods yet are simple and easy to use. It's stainless steel which looks great and is large enough to accept a medium size pizza and still compact enough for our countertop. It has a built-in toaster which is a plus that also saves counter space. I'm very happy with this microwave.

Original review: July 10, 2019

The machine looks great and works well. The only problems we have had thus far is the light inside burned out and it's beginning to develop a hot spot. However, it is 8 years old so that is not surprising.

Original review: July 9, 2019

I love LG products. The microwave works and looks great. I just don't understand why they have to charge so much money for them. I wouldn't recommend buying an LG product right away when it comes out. Wait for them to go on sale. You'll be glad you did.

Original review: July 9, 2019

Purchased our LG microwave about 10 months ago to replace a GE dinosaur. The LG is sleek looking, powerful, loaded with easy features and most importantly, quiet and the alert when it's ready is almost pleasant.

Original review: July 8, 2019

Our LG microwave is a low performer compared to our last. It took much longer to heat foods through. The buzzer letting us know it was done was very quiet, but the microwave itself was very loud and annoying (rumbling, rattling and humming). The biggest set back is the touch panel, it is impossible to see the settings since there is no backlight. Unit seems to get very hot as well.

Original review: July 8, 2019

I bought this to replace a Samsung. I was unhappy with the Samsung but it came with my house. This LG has been a daily workhorse. Never a problem. The only downside is that the keyboard doesn't light up.

Original review: July 7, 2019

LG's black stainless steel microwaves are gorgeous. Functionality and ease of use is great. It also cooks well inside not just top of food hot. Downside is how easy to leave fingerprints. Price is a little high, but when you get a bundle of appliances, it is reasonable.

Original review: July 6, 2019

I really like this microwave. It is great because it allows you to easily set the microwave to multiple power settings and times intuitively. Many microwaves that I see do not allow this, or only in limited capacities.

Original review: July 5, 2019

I love our microwave. The only thing I don't really like is you have to run the potatoes twice in order for them to be done. I think that they have made great improvements since the first one we got. I love it.

Original review: July 4, 2019

I purchased the microwave a year ago and it works great and warms up food evenly. I clean it easily. It looks brand new inside and outside. The color I have is black with some chrome linings and inside it's beige.

Original review: July 3, 2019

LG Microwave Mod# LMC0975ST/01. This microwave came with a very user friendly owners manual, that I like. Unlike my other microwaves this one has a hexagon rotating ring with six wheels for the glass tray to sit on. Plus the glass tray has glass bump outs on the bottom that fit into a bump out shaft on the microwave bottom. No more dislocated dishes falling or sliding off. This microwave has performed better than I expected and I have enjoyed using it from day one. It has all the usual programs like, Smart diagnosis, Auto cook, Auto reheat, Popcorn, Defrost, Power level, Cook time, Stop/clear, Start/enter, interrupted cooking.

There is a beautiful sleek smoke glass full front panel that will match any decor. I found the tip section on what to use, or not to use, when it comes to microwave-safe cookware very useful. There is also a Child Lock safety feature, and the sound signals are very audible on this microwave. There is a clock, Kitchen timer and a easy to use, slide touch timer. Don't forget to read the maintenance section. I found it very helpful. Limited warranty for Canada or the USA, is provided at the back and there is also a 1-800 number plus their website.

Original review: July 2, 2019

The control panel is poorly lit and very difficult to see. The panel is both inside and outside the door. Confusing and literally impossible to see. You finally get used to just guessing what is what it cooks fine but don’t try to read the panel without getting the manual out.

Original review: July 1, 2019

The micro is good. The front of the fan tray is broken because of the heat. It appears as steel but it is plastic. There is no way to fix it without buying a new unit. I called the homeowners insurance. The technician said that nothing can be done. This microwave costs $375 plus $135 for installation. Very disappointed.

Original review: April 4, 2019

On Jan. 18, 2019 we purchased the above referenced microwave. It never worked when we brought it home, and Best Buy stepped up and just let us trade the non-working one for one that did work. Now, less than 3 months later, the machine stopped working overnight--lights and turntable work, but no heat or cooking is generated. Working with LG customer service warranty department is a nightmare.

The customer service staff is very difficult to understand, when you are transferred to another department, there are very long wait times to connect, and instead of having it repaired locally, LG wanted me to pack it up and mail it to them. I have had LG equipment in the past and been satisfied. However, after this fiasco I will never buy another from them. All this hassle on top of not having a working microwave. My hope is that they will just pay me the purchase cost and let me get on with my life with a different brand. The customer service department and website are not user friendly at all.

Original review: April 4, 2019

I picked up 2 LG stainless steel above range microwaves that were both used, very attractive looking models, 1 was purchased 1 week before the other from different places and they both have the exact same cracked door. The door cracks on the side by the handle just below the arm that locks in place exits the frame. This has to be happening to every single one made since I got 2 in 2 weeks.

For all of those who picked out all brand new LG products for their choice of appliances I have to ask if they would have chosen them if the name was Gold Star? Remember that terrible low quality manufacturer from the 1990s that made complete junk? Well it's the same company that changed their name around 2000 to LG! How about that! Did you know this? Of course you didn't or you never would have considered LG for anything especially to be your brand for all your major appliances. Sometimes you need to research companies before you buy them. New names like Samsung, LG, Daewoo, Funia, Symphony, Orion, Oritron, iHome, Emerson, Visio, Trutech, Durabrand, Insignia, etc...

All have some background, while some of these brands may make 1 or 2 good items, Funia is 1 of the largest manufacturers of all products made in China (kinda like a Mitsubishi or Sony in their own right) that actually makes products for dozens of companies including Sony and a long list of their own sub-companies plus for their own brand name as well. You would be surprised to know just how many other brands they provide parts for. Yet most would pick a Samsung over Funai any day of the week, just to pay more for something that's probably not even better or maybe even inferior to a Funai brand item.

Funai has been around forever like Matsushita, Nakamichi, Sony, Yamaha, Mitsubishi, Matsubara, Akia, Awai, Nippon, JVC, and other Asian companies who have all made good stuff at one time but their parent companies have changed as the names are sold to larger conglomerates who names are never shown on their products. Most recently Samsung bought out the Harmon Group which has been making top notch audio gear for generations. Infinity, JBL, Harmon Kardon, Crown and others will no longer be what they once were, this happened 2 years ago and if you haven't noticed yet these companies are not winning any high praise from the groups that once held them as top in their field. This is why it's important to know who really makes the stuff you buy.

Samsung is a maker of junk, plain and simple. They bought Harmon to try and get their foot in the door on car audio electronics and have really no other interest in continuing making high end audio, they will try to phase them out and apply their own brand name audio which will follow along their same disposable electronics junk they have shown to make in the past. You will see nothing impressive coming from them, all flash and bells and whistles. More plastic molded stuff like they're used to making and they will market it for those who will fall for it. Looks definitely aren't everything when it come to electronics, but many will learn the hard way. As most who bought LG did!

Original review: March 26, 2019

I had purchased LG-MICROWAVE MJ3296BFT on dated 9th Nov 2018 from National Videos Sector 20 Panchkula. It's burnt out second time in 3 months. The product itself has some fault but technical team keep sending technicians to fix it. They need to fix the issue rather than fixing the product each month. I raised my second complaint # **. The first time it was repaired on dated 31st Jan 2019. Now they are ignoring my calls and wasting my time. I had a talk with Mr. ** and Mrs. Bhavna **. But they are not interested to resolve my issue because their product is SOLD and now it is a big headache for me.

Original review: March 24, 2019

We bought the LG countertop Microwave (Model LCRT2010) at Best Buy. We usually purchase an extended warranty whenever we buy appliances, but for some reason did not this time. A few nights ago, everything cooked just fine, but when I tried to warm some cooled food, I noticed that it didn’t seem to be any hotter. Sure enough the next day it wasn’t warming the food. It’s two years and 9 months old. For God’s sake! An appliance should work longer than this! I guess those little children in China just can’t make a product like our ancestors used to. LG, never again. How are you even in business??

LG Microwaves Company Information