Protect What Matters Most

Compare Quotes
LG Microwaves
3.65/5

LG Microwaves

Boasting plenty of room, smart features and eye-catching style, LG refrigerators are packed with the latest innovations and come in a variety of styles. LG offers a complete collection of refrigerators, including counter-depth, side-by-side, bottom-freezer, top-freezer and door-in-door styles. Find your fridge today and be sure to see all of our elegant home and kitchen appliances, including innovative cooking appliances, microwave ovens, dishwashers and more. With LG Home Appliances you'll get the performance, style and energy efficiency you need to create the home you’ve always wanted.

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

252 LG Microwaves Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 19, 2019

I am extremely happy with my LG microwave. I have not had any problems since I bought it 4 years ago and when the day comes that it no longer works, I will be sure to purchase another LG microwave. I have also recommended this microwave to family and friends.

Original review: July 17, 2019

I was first attracted to this microwave in the store because it's very nice looking, brushed silver and black. Also the size is perfect for my mid-size kitchen. Not too big or small. Turns out this is a very reliable nice microwave. It has good power. Cooks everything perfect. Best one I have owned.

Original review: July 16, 2019

Purchased this microwave February 2015. Have had several electrical problems. Circuit board shorted out, micron blew out, the sliding door for the exhaust fan broke and had to be repaired. It takes forever to receive replacement parts. Will never buy another LG microwave.

Original review: July 16, 2019

Best microwave we've ever owned. The round interior is way better than the usual rectangular interiors on most other models. It's easy to operate, and performs better than expected. If this one ever breaks down, we'll replace it with another similar model.

Original review: July 16, 2019

I cooked below the microwave. The steam and heat from cooking and combined with cooking in the microwave has crumbled the plastic that secures the lower handle. It is now taped on. A new door is 260 dollars. I can't afford that. What good is a microwave if you can't use it? Really!!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LG Refrigerators?

Original review: July 15, 2019

We purchased our first one at Best Buy. The capacity is very large. We sold our house after five years. We were so happy with the microwave. When we built a new house we purchased the exact same one. We are still using the same microwave after four years and still love it.

Original review: July 14, 2019

I do like the large clock on front. When I need it to reheat something, and it does the job well enough that I don't have to put much thought into the process. Would be nice for a larger turntable to fit larger items. Also, the controls would be nice to have easier timer operation.

Original review: July 14, 2019

My LG over range microwave oven has an extremely nice appearance. It is medium size and has a turntable. It also has a powerful vent fan with a stainless steel filter. My wife & I use it every day. It is the best microwave oven we ever purchased. I recommend this product.

Original review: July 13, 2019

It’s the best product that has elegance, stability and quality. LG is everlasting machine. Hands down. I will purchase for my family generations to keep using until LG stop making their products. I love LG.

Original review: July 12, 2019

The microwave is very easy to use and installed, love the way it looks. Has a very up to date style to it. It works very well, heats the food or beverage up very evenly. Love the color of the front glass window.

LG Microwaves Company Information