Jacuzzi

Jacuzzi
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.14/5

Jacuzzi Reviews

Original review: Aug. 27, 2017

My Jacuzzi is two years old and has had many problems. I bought it from a dealer that was unaware the electrical set up should be 220, they told me 110 was fine. At 110 the water wasn't filtered enough to be clean, my daughter got a severe skin infection from dirty water. In the first six months the thermostat was replaced ($250). In the 2nd year I have chronic flow errors, nothing seems to work. Needs another visit from service technician as the circulation pump won't run. The bills are adding up! Very disappointed in the quality.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

Well my toilet has broke four times now, they will send you parts but getting the person Sonya to listen, so I could explain what I needed. She over talked me every time I tried to talk... rudest customer service person ever... and she's the only person to answer the phone, I've called twenty times in 3 years and it's always Sonya. I will never recommend Jacuzzi to anyone nor will I buy anything from them again. Buyers beware... what kind of big company has one person taking calls.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2016

We purchased the Jacuzzi tub had it put in 1 week later. It's cracked in the bottom. Called Jacuzzi after about 6 months. They sent someone to look at it. Yes it's a factory defect there's a hollow spot in the bottom he said. Then 2 more months go by and several phone calls and refusing to fix our tub. Then they send the said guy back out to check it again and his story had changed this time it was installed wrong and they refused to fix it all together. I'll never buy Jacuzzi again. They lie and won't stand behind their warranties.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2016

I hope people read this before buying this toilet!!! AWFUL to say the least. First off I can clean this toilet 4-5 times a day, everything sticks to the side of this toilet and flushing it numerous times does nothing! So much for trying to conserve water. Next the flush handle sticks which in turn makes the toilet run, so you have to stay and wait until it's filled and then you have to jiggle the handle until it stops running! It's great when you have company using it, running in after they've used it to make sure it stops. I have never reviewed a product before but thought I might save someone the aggravation. This is as honest as it gets.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2016

Purchased a Jacuzzi bathtub from Leekes in Cross Hands, had it installed and a few months later noticed a small crack in the base of the bath - thus meaning could no longer use it was it would have been leaking! Contacted Leekes who didn't want to know, said it looked like I had been wearing heels in the bath (Cos I tend to take a bath in my heels!!). Contacted Jacuzzi and they wouldn't even send anyone out to inspect. Just said that the damage must have been caused by myself as their baths do not become defective. I spent £1800 on this bathtub and am no longer able to use it. Appalling customer services. What is the point of giving a 10 year warranty on the shell if they refuse to even look at it to see what has caused the crack!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jacuzzi Tubs & Showers?

Original review: Dec. 26, 2015

My Jacuzzi Nova 6 whirlpool tub was installed in 2007. In 2009, the first foot jet (small jet) cracked. Luckily, water damage was minimal since it all ended up in the crawl space of my house. Jacuzzi replaced the jet for free (parts and labor) since the tub was still under the two year warranty. At that time, I heard from the service rep that Jacuzzi had problems with cracked jets and the issue seemed to be a factory assembly problem. In the factory, the jets were tightened up too much and therefore eventually cracked. In November 2015, the other foot jet cracked in the same way it had happened in 2009.

I called the Warranty Service Department and got two replacement packages mailed to me for free. However, I had to pay for the labor. I had both the cracked foot jet and the (still working) lumbar jet replaced by a plumber. Took me quite a while to find somebody who wanted to do this project since it involves tight spaces under and behind the tub! Jacuzzi is not what it used to be. Cheap parts and bad quality control in the factory. This issue should have been handled as a "recall on all foot, lumbar and small jets in all tubs".

Original review: Nov. 8, 2015

Do not buy this toilet!!! Built a new house two years ago and already replacing two Jacuzzi toilets! Toilets would constantly run cause flusher is faulty. Had several plumbers come out to fix and none could cause the insides are confusing and hard to understand. Flusher finally broke and took a rocket scientist to figure out how to drain toilet to flush. Very upset and disappointed

Original review: Sept. 25, 2015

I received your Clipper Magazine and contacted the vendor Jacuzzi Hydrotherapy Shower company. I spoke with a representative Chad who was extremely invasive in my personal opinion and continue to ask inappropriate questions that would be asked by a doctor who has an oath of patient/doctor confidence. Next I received a follow up call from the scheduler and I explained I wasn't comfortable by the process and she (Kelly) told me that my husband had to be on premise or available by phone before they would keep the appointment. Our intent is to pay cash so why does it matter who is at the house for the appointment. We have homes in a number of states and either one of us have never had a problem having a vendor do work on any home without the other being on premise due to working conditions.

I cancelled and they cancelled our appointment based on this fact. I wanted to point this out because this practice seems very strange to me and maybe not a honest dealer. With their questions, I feel as if this is a scam to sell medical data to outside services and would recommend not running their advertisement. They are not doctors so have no right to ask questions they ask of a customer. We just thought the shower looked nice. After reading this site, I'm happy that I didn't get involved buying a junk product but still think the service is a scam.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2015

Whirlpool spa ( specifically the Amiga - AMI7236 WLR W White 72) - We purchased the tub in September of 2012 from www.faucets.com. Functioned as it should and was used for a major remodel we were conducting at the address given above. Installation went well and the remodel was completed in the spring of 2014. The tub was used often during final trim work and was exactly what we had hoped. On Wednesday, August the 17th of 2015, I was attempting to take a bath in the tub when the breaker in the GFI tripped. When I opened the access panel to investigate,I found everything soaked with water. I finally determined that the problem was located in the final PVC pipe fitting that holds the rubber "O" ring that permits a seal at the pump discharge where the large PVC nut threads to it.

The final PVC pipe fitting that holds the rubber "O" ring has an inside diameter of 1 7/8" and a circumference of 7 1/2". When the piping was being assembled at the Jacuzzi manufacturer, only 2 3/8" of PVC glue was applied to that 7 1/2 " of circumference. It is a miracle that the glue joint held at all, much less until now. I have made photos that clearly, and unquestionably demonstrate the amount of glue that was, and WAS NOT applied. Would Jacuzzi be interested in seeing them??

Original review: Aug. 7, 2015

Six years ago, building our final retirement home, we chose Jacuzzi for what we thought would be quality and installed by a qualified licensed plumber. As we have a walk-in shower also, the tub was rarely used. When used, the jets are all cracked and/or leaking after a mere 4 years. As I closer inspected the tub, a crack became visible running along the top of the tub by the controls. I contacted Jacuzzi and was sent a box of parts that would boggle the mind. I discussed the crack with "Dwayne" ** also. He said a inspector would have to inspect the tub. I have also been told that there were multiple complaints on units sold by Lowe's because of mishandling in shipping.

Why should I have this kind of headache from a company I previously respected? The labor cost is going to as much as I paid for the tub, plumbing and reconstruction of the surround. Now, after quite a while has passed and no further contact, I need my bathroom put back in order! I called today and Mr. ** was away. Another rep told me they saw the parts were shipped but NO mention of a crack in the tub in my file! No wonder I haven't seen a inspector!

Jacuzzi Company Information