Formally named BathWraps

4.0/5 (105 ratings)

About Jacuzzi Bathrooms

Jacuzzi offers bathroom remodeling services and products, including parts for tubs, showers and faucets. Its renovations come with an array of styles and customization options. The company also offers free design consultations and one-day third-party installations. Its bath catalog offers high-end products as well as more affordable options.

Pros

• Free design consultations
    • Several budget options
    • One-day installation

Cons

• Third-party installation
    • Many products are expensive

Bottom Line

Jacuzzi offers tubs and showers for new bathrooms as well as remodels. Its prices vary significantly, but it does offer some budget options. You can schedule a free design consultation for more info.

Top Jacuzzi Bathrooms Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

When I had my shower redone, the third-party company I worked with came in, transferred everything, and got it into a Jacuzzi handicap shower. I liked the service, and I couldn’t ...

Verified

The sales rep was very cordial and I bought a shower. I was excited about it. I have personally showered it in twice only because I have my master bathroom upstairs, so I still sh...

What are Jacuzzi’s bath remodeling services?

Jacuzzi’s bath remodels offer luxury bathroom appliances including built-in tubs and showers, freestanding tubs and walk-in tubs. Its installations include high-quality materials and sleek designs, and its tubs typically feature advanced options like jets, aromatherapy, smart controls and more. The company also provides free design consultations and one-day third-party installations.

How do Jacuzzi bath remodels work?

Jacuzzi provides design consultation to help you find an ideal tub or shower for your new or existing bathroom. The company offers easy-to-use luxury fixtures to replace your existing tub or shower, and you can buy its products online or at a local showroom. You can arrange installation through the retailer or a local service company.

Jacuzzi bath remodeling prices

While Jacuzzi offers some budget options, many of its products are known for luxury materials and styling, making much of its catalog more expensive than competing brands’ showers and tubs. Jacuzzi bath product prices range from $500 to $7,000, varying significantly by item type and retailer. You can buy Jacuzzi bath products online, so its pricing is fairly transparent.

Jacuzzi Bathroom FAQ

How long does a Jacuzzi bathroom renovation take?
    Jacuzzi bathroom remodels can be done in as little as a day; however, for larger bathroom remodeling projects, renovations might take from four to 12 weeks. Your remodeler will walk you through the timeline before starting the process.
    Does Jacuzzi handle the installation process?
    No, Jacuzzi does not handle the installation process, though local showrooms typically offer installation services. If you purchased your Jacuzzi tub at a big-box hardware store, you’ll need to arrange installation with a bathroom remodeler or install the tub yourself.
    Who owns Jacuzzi?
    Jacuzzi is owned by Investindustria, a European investment group based out of London.
    Where is Jacuzzi bath remodeling available?
    Jacuzzi bathtubs are available nationwide. Check its website to find a showroom and to view nearby retailers’ product selections.

Are Jacuzzi bath remodels worth it?

Jacuzzi is a household name for bath products due to its high-quality, reliable fixtures for both standard and luxury bathrooms. Many of its products are expensive, but the company has options for varying budgets. Jacuzzi bath installation is often fast, but note that it’s typically arranged through a third party.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jacuzzi Bathrooms?

Original review: Nov. 23, 2021

I got a shower and the salesman was great and also the installers. Everything is good but there is a horizontal rack that has a solid bottom, and that solid bottom collects water. It should be slotted. The corner ones are and that's great but the horizontal one is not. The installer came back to put another shelf in and I told him what the issue was. He said he was gonna call Jacuzzi to let them know what I suggested.

Get buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2021

I liked Jacuzzi's pricing but I had an issue once they were done. The water wasn't coming out hard enough and the handle was loose. It took a little bit of calling them to finally get them to come back out and fix something that they had just installed. But other than that, everything seems to be okay with it. My mother-in-law loves it. It doesn't strain her to go and take a shower.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

I have a Jacuzzi bathtub and I wanted to have somebody come out to see if its working properly. But I never could get anybody to reply from Jacuzzi about doing that. Then the company they sent us to when I went to the website said, "We don't do that. We will remodel your bathroom and you can keep your bathtub or not keep it.” I love my Jacuzzi bathtub and I don't want to get rid of it. We redid the whole bathroom and left my bathtub, but I just wanted to see if it's working right 'cause it doesn't seem like it has. It's either on or off but doesn't have any variability.

It would be nice if Jacuzzi could have a number for people who just want to have maintenance done on their tub, not replace it. It seems like that doesn't exist. The whole reason I went to the Jacuzzi site was because of my bathtub and the rest of the bathroom. The crew did a great job but they know nothing about Jacuzzi bathtubs so I don't know why they're connected with Jacuzzi. I wanted my bathtub serviced but they couldn't do that. I was a little bit disappointed.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

I had experience with Jacuzzi Bathrooms in another house and I was impressed with the way they presented the remodel and what kind of work they were supposed to do. We have a Jack and Jill bathroom where there's a sink and a shower in one part of it and a bathtub without a shower in another part. I had them convert the bathtub into a bathtub with a shower and block off the shower and convert it into a linen closet. They were very nice young people and did a real good job. I'm very happy with the work except for one small detail. We had put in safety bars but the finish is falling off on one of them. One can see the aluminum coming through. They promised to come down here next weekend to place it. But having talked to other people about it, Jacuzzi's price was good and the work was excellent. I'm very happy with the way the bathroom looks and functions.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

The installation was great. The guys were real nice. They took out the bathtub and installed a shower. But once they did the remodel, I thought they had messed up. The bathroom is smaller than I thought. When you have a bathtub, it looks bigger. They assured me that that's how it's supposed to be but I would have liked a little more clarification on exactly how big it would have been so I wouldn't have been shocked. Other than that, the product is great and we're enjoying it.

Original review: July 27, 2022

We had Jacuzzi bath come out to provide an estimate. First off the person arrived and started putting down every other company that does bath remodels. One thing is to compare other companies in what they offer versus others, and another is to put down. Then he stated that he knew the best cause he had worked for the competition so he knew who had the better product. After looking at the bathrooms we are wanting to remodel he sat down to discuss the price. He gave us a price then turned around and stated it was only good if we signed then. Like we told him we were just starting to get estimates. Then he gave us a price that was almost $3,000 more if we weren't going to sign immediately that new price was good thru the end of the month.

We asked him to break down the cost of the seat and the hands-free shower head and he seemed annoyed that we asked. When we stated we would let him know he got very pushy and keep stating you get what you pay for and that Jacuzzi is always having to go in behind the other companies and correct what they did.

They give you a price that is only good for that day. If you decide not to sign a sales contract on that day it goes up after that. Yes, you read that right. You will pay more money for the same thing. They don't give you the choice to get other estimates from other companies so you can research the difference products, options, and prices to help you make the best decision. This clearly shows they are afraid of the competition and desperate for business. Beware of this company!

Original review: July 21, 2022

I called Jacuzzi for a bath remodel and was told that I would receive a phone call from a salesperson to set up an appointment. When I got the call to set up the appointment it was from Bath Fitters. I thought maybe they were subcontractors for Jacuzzi and set the appointment. I was impressed with the product offered however, they could not offer the accessories I wanted. So again I called Jacuzzi and told them that I received a call from Bath Fitters and not from them. He had no idea why I would get a call from another company. I proceeded to set up an appointment with Jacuzzi and at the time decided I would remodel 2 bathrooms instead of one. I was told that the day before the appointment I would receive a call to confirm the appointment. I never received a call, nor did anyone show up at the preset time. I don't think this company knows what it is doing. They have great commercials but lousy customer service!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

Our walk-in shower was pricey but we just love it. It looks so clean. The crew worked hard and they were prompt.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2021

We ran into some issues, but it really initially wasn’t their fault. We had some plumbing issues. But then when we got that straightened out and fixed, it took them forever to come back and get everything completed. When they had other things scheduled, they would put us on the end of the list until they had time to come fix what needed to be fixed, when it was just small things that had to be done. They kept putting it off. It took them five months before they came out ‘cause they had to order the floor. After they did that, then they scheduled it. Then, within a week, we got our plumbing issues worked out. We got it fixed. But then, it took another couple of months to get it complete.

They had to have a supervisor. In the end, the supervisor wanted to come out. Because they had so many trips out here, the supervisor just wanted to make sure it was complete. I had to wait another week. Every time something happened, I had to wait a week or two for them to schedule to come out. But then, they wanted the supervisor to come out and make sure everything was taken care of. But I had to wait a week for him to come out. So, every single time that happened, I had to take off work and be here for them. When they advertised that they can do a job in a day, that was a joke. Though they could do the complete job in three days if everything was running right. It was a mess. I wouldn’t refer Jacuzzi Bathrooms.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

Jacuzzi — Espree 7236 bathtub installed in 2006. 10 year warranty. Jacuzzi Tub is rarely used - perhaps 2-3 times a year. Less than 40 times since its installation. Filled for use 4 weeks ago. Happened to be in basement and noted water leaking from ceiling below the Jacuzzi on the first floor. Opened side access door - 4 jets are leaking. There are 8 other jets that are not accessible - not certain of their disposition. Contacted Jacuzzi. They suggested jet replacements purchased from supplier. Extremely unhappy with lack of quality and that Jacuzzi ignores that the design and manufacturing is at fault.

Jacuzzi Bathrooms Company Information