Formally named BathWraps

4.2/5 (35 ratings)

About Jacuzzi Bathrooms

Jacuzzi offers bathroom remodeling services and products, including parts for tubs, showers and faucets. Its renovations come with an array of styles and customization options. The company also offers free design consultations and one-day third-party installations. Its bath catalog offers high-end products as well as more affordable options.

Pros

• Free design consultations
    • Several budget options
    • One-day installation

Cons

• Third-party installation
    • Many products are expensive

Bottom Line

Jacuzzi offers tubs and showers for new bathrooms as well as remodels. Its prices vary significantly, but it does offer some budget options. You can schedule a free design consultation for more info.

Top Jacuzzi Bathrooms Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

When I had my shower redone, the third-party company I worked with came in, transferred everything, and got it into a Jacuzzi handicap shower. I liked the service, and I couldn’t ...

Verified

The sales rep was very cordial and I bought a shower. I was excited about it. I have personally showered it in twice only because I have my master bathroom upstairs, so I still sh...

What are Jacuzzi’s bath remodeling services?

Jacuzzi’s bath remodels offer luxury bathroom appliances including built-in tubs and showers, freestanding tubs and walk-in tubs. Its installations include high-quality materials and sleek designs, and its tubs typically feature advanced options like jets, aromatherapy, smart controls and more. The company also provides free design consultations and one-day third-party installations.

How do Jacuzzi bath remodels work?

Jacuzzi provides design consultation to help you find an ideal tub or shower for your new or existing bathroom. The company offers easy-to-use luxury fixtures to replace your existing tub or shower, and you can buy its products online or at a local showroom. You can arrange installation through the retailer or a local service company.

Jacuzzi bath remodeling prices

While Jacuzzi offers some budget options, many of its products are known for luxury materials and styling, making much of its catalog more expensive than competing brands’ showers and tubs. Jacuzzi bath product prices range from $500 to $7,000, varying significantly by item type and retailer. You can buy Jacuzzi bath products online, so its pricing is fairly transparent.

Jacuzzi Bathroom FAQ

How long does a Jacuzzi bathroom renovation take?
    Jacuzzi bathroom remodels can be done in as little as a day; however, for larger bathroom remodeling projects, renovations might take from four to 12 weeks. Your remodeler will walk you through the timeline before starting the process.
    Does Jacuzzi handle the installation process?
    No, Jacuzzi does not handle the installation process, though local showrooms typically offer installation services. If you purchased your Jacuzzi tub at a big-box hardware store, you’ll need to arrange installation with a bathroom remodeler or install the tub yourself.
    Who owns Jacuzzi?
    Jacuzzi is owned by Investindustria, a European investment group based out of London.
    Where is Jacuzzi bath remodeling available?
    Jacuzzi bathtubs are available nationwide. Check its website to find a showroom and to view nearby retailers’ product selections.

Are Jacuzzi bath remodels worth it?

Jacuzzi is a household name for bath products due to its high-quality, reliable fixtures for both standard and luxury bathrooms. Many of its products are expensive, but the company has options for varying budgets. Jacuzzi bath installation is often fast, but note that it’s typically arranged through a third party.

Jacuzzi Bathrooms Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jacuzzi Bathrooms?

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

I have a Jacuzzi bathtub and I wanted to have somebody come out to see if its working properly. But I never could get anybody to reply from Jacuzzi about doing that. Then the company they sent us to when I went to the website said, "We don't do that. We will remodel your bathroom and you can keep your bathtub or not keep it.” I love my Jacuzzi bathtub and I don't want to get rid of it. We redid the whole bathroom and left my bathtub, but I just wanted to see if it's working right 'cause it doesn't seem like it has. It's either on or off but doesn't have any variability.

It would be nice if Jacuzzi could have a number for people who just want to have maintenance done on their tub, not replace it. It seems like that doesn't exist. The whole reason I went to the Jacuzzi site was because of my bathtub and the rest of the bathroom. The crew did a great job but they know nothing about Jacuzzi bathtubs so I don't know why they're connected with Jacuzzi. I wanted my bathtub serviced but they couldn't do that. I was a little bit disappointed.

Get buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

I had experience with Jacuzzi Bathrooms in another house and I was impressed with the way they presented the remodel and what kind of work they were supposed to do. We have a Jack and Jill bathroom where there's a sink and a shower in one part of it and a bathtub without a shower in another part. I had them convert the bathtub into a bathtub with a shower and block off the shower and convert it into a linen closet. They were very nice young people and did a real good job. I'm very happy with the work except for one small detail. We had put in safety bars but the finish is falling off on one of them. One can see the aluminum coming through. They promised to come down here next weekend to place it. But having talked to other people about it, Jacuzzi's price was good and the work was excellent. I'm very happy with the way the bathroom looks and functions.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

Jacuzzi Bathrooms did very well. I had a very old home from the ‘70s. The extensive work that they did, taking out the old lead pipes, I didn't feel like I’d get that level of service with other places I was looking at. The sales rep was a very nice gentleman. Very polite and courteous. He spent quality time answering all of my questions. I was very pleased with him.

I had an incident at the end in one of my bathrooms. They didn't have the right floor base for the shower. When they were trying to install the door, they shattered the glass and the door. I had to wait a couple of weeks extra to get a new floor base and a new door to have that installed. But it was one of those things that weren't anything that they did intentionally. But it was a mishap that caused the delay. I like everything about the new bathroom. They did two of them for me and I'm just thrilled with all of them. I get nothing but compliments from people that come in and see the product and the bathrooms. They're just amazing.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

Jacuzzi Bathrooms' products looked good and the price seemed reasonable. I purchased a walk-in shower and my rep Scott was very nice. He kept in contact with me as to what was going on, the product being made, when the delivery date was gonna be, setting up and all that. I called Scott back 'cause I decided to add another shelf to the tub. He was really good at implementing that and sent me my paperwork via the internet. Scott felt more like a friend, like we've known him for a long time. He fit right in with us.

The techs removed my bathtub and put the shower in with see-through glass doors and the hood on top. It's really cool-looking. I really love it. My cats love to play in there. There are toys in there so it's like it's their toy area. When the water runs, they're all happy 'cause they can see through the class and see the water going. They just watch everything going on. When everything's dried up, they put their toys back in. The shower is also much easier to keep clean and I really like that. It still looks very nice and I'm planning on it still looking this nice years down the road.

Original review: June 4, 2021

We got a shower and the quality is pretty good. But the sealant that they put into the corners wasn't all that great. I was kind of disappointed about that. With the kind of money we were paying to have a shower done, I was thinking there would be somebody professionally doing seam work in there or caulking. But I got a guy in there, just putting it on his finger and putting it into the corners. If you look at it, it does not look symmetrical at all in the corners.

The gentleman that came in and presented the product brought in the samples. He was super cool and very professional. I liked dealing with him. He was a really good guy. As far as the rest of the guys, they were all pretty good people and they were good to get along with. Pat was a pretty good guy. Overall, they were very nice and helpful, and courteous. Everything went pretty smooth. It took them a little bit more time than what they'd anticipated. But I used to work construction, and you can't ever meet the deadline that you're anticipating.

Jacuzzi Bathrooms response

Thank you for your positive review and we hope you are enjoying your new shower!

Original review: Nov. 23, 2021

I got a shower and the salesman was great and also the installers. Everything is good but there is a horizontal rack that has a solid bottom, and that solid bottom collects water. It should be slotted. The corner ones are and that's great but the horizontal one is not. The installer came back to put another shelf in and I told him what the issue was. He said he was gonna call Jacuzzi to let them know what I suggested.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

Our walk-in shower was pricey but we just love it. It looks so clean. The crew worked hard and they were prompt.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2021

I liked Jacuzzi's pricing but I had an issue once they were done. The water wasn't coming out hard enough and the handle was loose. It took a little bit of calling them to finally get them to come back out and fix something that they had just installed. But other than that, everything seems to be okay with it. My mother-in-law loves it. It doesn't strain her to go and take a shower.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2021

We ran into some issues, but it really initially wasn’t their fault. We had some plumbing issues. But then when we got that straightened out and fixed, it took them forever to come back and get everything completed. When they had other things scheduled, they would put us on the end of the list until they had time to come fix what needed to be fixed, when it was just small things that had to be done. They kept putting it off. It took them five months before they came out ‘cause they had to order the floor. After they did that, then they scheduled it. Then, within a week, we got our plumbing issues worked out. We got it fixed. But then, it took another couple of months to get it complete.

They had to have a supervisor. In the end, the supervisor wanted to come out. Because they had so many trips out here, the supervisor just wanted to make sure it was complete. I had to wait another week. Every time something happened, I had to wait a week or two for them to schedule to come out. But then, they wanted the supervisor to come out and make sure everything was taken care of. But I had to wait a week for him to come out. So, every single time that happened, I had to take off work and be here for them. When they advertised that they can do a job in a day, that was a joke. Though they could do the complete job in three days if everything was running right. It was a mess. I wouldn’t refer Jacuzzi Bathrooms.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

The installation was great. The guys were real nice. They took out the bathtub and installed a shower. But once they did the remodel, I thought they had messed up. The bathroom is smaller than I thought. When you have a bathtub, it looks bigger. They assured me that that's how it's supposed to be but I would have liked a little more clarification on exactly how big it would have been so I wouldn't have been shocked. Other than that, the product is great and we're enjoying it.

Jacuzzi Bathrooms Company Information