4.29/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

From sleek fixtures to stunning stone patterns and convenient shelving, you'll have a wide array of options to choose from with BathWraps. Located outside of Chicago, they are an industry leader in technical innovation and customer satisfaction by working with a national network of authorized dealers that share the same focus. They've perfected the one-day remodeling experience and are ready to bring you an unbelievable bathroom transformation that you'll enjoy for years to come. Start creating your new bathroom today!

BathWraps Reviews

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

BathWraps did a wonderful job with our bathroom. I saw them in one of the magazines and I gave them a call up. They got me a hold of a guy that does all the scheduling for it and we set up a date. The sales rep did a very good job in explaining the options and there were no surprises. Three weeks later, their guys came down to my home and they took one day to get all done. They put in a couple of shelves in there as well as the regular standard stuff. They did a really good job on keeping it where it didn’t leak water all over the floor. So, it's very good quality. I go in there, wash myself and take it nice and slow.

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2019

BathWraps could tear down and do all the work with one person and they didn't have to get in there and have separate contractors. That really sealed the deal plus they tore everything out and went down to the studs. So that way, if there was any other damage back there which we did not know, and if there was anything that we needed to repair at that time, they could do it also. They allotted two days for it, which I understand because of the what if situation once they took it down to the studs. We had no idea what we were getting into, so that gave them extra time to assess the situation and put a plan in place, and they did it in a day and a half. We're very pleased with how the bathroom came out. I like how much easier it is to get in and out. It looks much better so it's not an eyesore and it’s easy to clean.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

I saw a BathWraps advertising with the paper that comes once a week. There was the advertising of a bath and the shower. I don’t have the time to be calling anybody. So, BathWraps was in the paper, and they had the telephone, so I called them. The rep I worked with was okay. The lady got me because I said, “I will let you know.” And she said, “Well, you take it right now. I can give you a little bit discount.” So, I took it even if it was not cheap.

The installers were fine. The only thing that I’m not happy about is the showerhead is too high for me. I cannot reach it. Because it’s only one door open, and when I opened the water, I was freezing and I got away. Water comes cold the first time. And I called BathWraps, but I haven’t heard from them. Besides that, it's fine. I would recommend BathWraps. I like it.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

My wife found the ad, called BathWraps and did the whole thing. The bathroom remodel went fine or my wife would have been all over them. She’s happy with it but if I had to do it over again, I’d have one bar right there before I get in. I don't have that, so I do without it. The remodel team consisted of one nice young man and he did a great job. He did everything by himself. He took out and cleaned up good after.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

BathWrap's television advertisement and the salesman were the reasons I went with them. Once I called the 1-88 number and got the salesman here, he was wonderful. He was honest and compassionate. He had experienced things in his life that gave him wonderful people skills. He has knowledge of the material and the process. He’s well-versed in the products that he was selling.

The guy who did the installation did a wonderful job. He worked alone and did it in one day. We really believe there should have been two. He came all the way from Texas and he worked steady, clean, professional, and knew what he had to do and how to do it. BathWrap needs to inform their workers that they need to take their breaks or their lunch because that’s their federal right. He wanted to work straight through. We stopped him so that he could drink and take a break. At first, I saw that BathWrap's product is simply the same material we had before but it’s better quality and has a gloss and a coating to it, and it’s awesome. The shower adjustments are wonderful.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BathWraps?

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

Based on a newspaper ad, I figured going with Bathwraps and purchased a walk-in shower from them. It was for my mother in her house and she likes it. For the installation, it went fine and the sales rep answered all of our questions.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

My experience with BathWraps has been very good. I liked that they were local and I liked their products too and the presentation that the rep did. He was very thorough, really understood what we were after and worked well with us. The installation was very fast and the team did a very good job. They also hauled all the junk away and tidied everything up.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I chose to get BathWraps' service after seeing their ad. They did the wrap for my shower and it was flat and clean. No one could beat what the installation team did. It was exactly done as they said it would be and was done exactly when they said it would be. The sales rep was very good too.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2019

WE got the wrong size doors to start with. The caulking is coming off and the doors are still run away closing on us all by their self. Won't stay closed. WE have called several times to tell Taylor about this. 3 weeks have gone by and still no one has come by to even look at it. NOT HAPPY.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2019

BathWraps was advertising that they do the job in one day. They took two days but that wasn’t a problem and the sales rep was professional. I'm very pleased with the installation and the experience with BathWraps was good. I love it.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2019

The sales rep was not responsive after the sale. Budgeting and the administration did not return calls as promised. I was not offered the opportunity to get my own financing. Very poor experience. The contractor that install the walk in shower was great and let me know every step he was going to do. Scott was the only good thing about the experience.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2019

Love our new shower! Very well made unit. I am handicapped so ease of getting in and out of shower is really nice with the low step-in and extra roominess. Installed glass doors too which are very nice. Nice polite professional installers. Would recommend.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

Replace tub and put in shower. Very good workmanship and quality materials. Installation crew very nice and did a fine job. Was a little pricey but have been enjoying the finished product. Have let lots of friends look at it and sit in it to see the craftsmanship of your installer.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

Horrible. Wouldn’t recommend Reborn to anyone. Bad job. Wasn’t what was understood. Supposed to have 4 shelves, 3 are in the shower installed. The 4th one is still in the plastic inside my bathroom cupboard. Supposed to have glass for the curtain rod to be put on and my curtain rod is still laying on the floor and nowhere to hang it. Offers a L shaped rod but that’s not what I paid 9600.00 for.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

My wife, due to a fall, couldn’t raise her leg up to get into the tub real good, and I’m afraid she’s gonna fall. I purchased the walk-in shower from BathWraps where she can sit down and she can shower. The sales rep was great and the installation took two days at the most. The installer was by himself and he did an excellent job. Everything works out pretty well with our walk-in shower.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

We should have known from the beginning that this was a con job. But, we were taken in by the fancy presentation. After the order was placed in late April, installation did not arrive until late August!! The original installer was embroiled in a claims issue with DaBella and could not do the job. After a heated phone call with the manager and a discount, someone from Federal Way had to come up and do the installation. Fortunately, we are mostly pleased with the final product, although, the representative lied about having shower doors installed after the install.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

I recently met with a representative to discuss possibly installing a shower in one of my bathrooms. Ms. ** was polite, knowledgeable with regards to the product. She showed me various options and took the time to explain the process and what to expect. She reviewed finance options and made sure both myself and my husband were completely satisfied with the product and understand all aspects of the process. Because of the experience with Ms. ** we are moving forward with the project.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

I have two bad knees and I can’t really lift my legs that high for my tub. I also had a meningioma brain tumor that was discovered last year and it made me shaky. So I need to sit down to bathe. The shower from BathWrap is great. The sales rep from the local company here was fine and the installers were wonderful. They were absolutely hardworking, very professional and informative.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

My wife's mother, who is 86 years old couldn't climb up and put her leg high up and not able to get into the tub. We got a walk-in shower from Bathwraps and it's a lot better than the tub. It's more safer. It was expensive, but professionally done. You gotta pay a higher price to get it done, to be on the safe side, the way it is now. The sales rep was real good too and the installer cleaned up good.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

We had a tub from BathWraps and it's fine. We needed it for a handicap situation. The sales rep was okay and the guy who did the installation was really nice. He left the last piece of his equipment, an outside piece that they used to turn the water on and off, but I think he’ll be back for it.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I’m very happy with Bathwraps. The sales rep was very on point. He had all his material and he showed me what I can have, the choices, and I decided. The installers were very prompt, did the job in a day, as promised, and cleaned up after themselves. It was fantastic.

BathWraps Company Information