2. Homeowners
  3. Bathroom Remodeling

Formally named BathWraps

4.1/5 (80 ratings)

About Jacuzzi Bathrooms

Jacuzzi offers bathroom remodeling services and products, including parts for tubs, showers and faucets. Its renovations come with an array of styles and customization options. The company also offers free design consultations and one-day third-party installations. Its bath catalog offers high-end products as well as more affordable options.

Pros

• Free design consultations
    • Several budget options
    • One-day installation

Cons

• Third-party installation
    • Many products are expensive

Bottom Line

Jacuzzi offers tubs and showers for new bathrooms as well as remodels. Its prices vary significantly, but it does offer some budget options. You can schedule a free design consultation for more info.

Top Jacuzzi Bathrooms Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Verified

The sales rep was very cordial and I bought a shower. I was excited about it. I have personally showered it in twice only because I have my master bathroom upstairs, so I still sh...

What are Jacuzzi’s bath remodeling services?

Jacuzzi’s bath remodels offer luxury bathroom appliances including built-in tubs and showers, freestanding tubs and walk-in tubs. Its installations include high-quality materials and sleek designs, and its tubs typically feature advanced options like jets, aromatherapy, smart controls and more. The company also provides free design consultations and one-day third-party installations.

How do Jacuzzi bath remodels work?

Jacuzzi provides design consultation to help you find an ideal tub or shower for your new or existing bathroom. The company offers easy-to-use luxury fixtures to replace your existing tub or shower, and you can buy its products online or at a local showroom. You can arrange installation through the retailer or a local service company.

Jacuzzi bath remodeling prices

While Jacuzzi offers some budget options, many of its products are known for luxury materials and styling, making much of its catalog more expensive than competing brands’ showers and tubs. Jacuzzi bath product prices range from $500 to $7,000, varying significantly by item type and retailer. You can buy Jacuzzi bath products online, so its pricing is fairly transparent.

Jacuzzi Bathroom FAQ

How long does a Jacuzzi bathroom renovation take?
    Jacuzzi bathroom remodels can be done in as little as a day; however, for larger bathroom remodeling projects, renovations might take from four to 12 weeks. Your remodeler will walk you through the timeline before starting the process.
    Does Jacuzzi handle the installation process?
    No, Jacuzzi does not handle the installation process, though local showrooms typically offer installation services. If you purchased your Jacuzzi tub at a big-box hardware store, you’ll need to arrange installation with a bathroom remodeler or install the tub yourself.
    Who owns Jacuzzi?
    Jacuzzi is owned by Investindustria, a European investment group based out of London.
    Where is Jacuzzi bath remodeling available?
    Jacuzzi bathtubs are available nationwide. Check its website to find a showroom and to view nearby retailers’ product selections.

Are Jacuzzi bath remodels worth it?

Jacuzzi is a household name for bath products due to its high-quality, reliable fixtures for both standard and luxury bathrooms. Many of its products are expensive, but the company has options for varying budgets. Jacuzzi bath installation is often fast, but note that it’s typically arranged through a third party.

Jacuzzi Bathrooms Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jacuzzi Bathrooms?

Original review: July 11, 2021

It went very well with the sales rep. I was pleased with him more than I was the other four or five that were here and giving me quotes. Then, the installers came in and cut out the old steel tub. They fixed what drywall they damaged and took that out. But I was under the understanding they were going to replace all the drywall and they didn't. I was a little disappointed in that but they did a nice job and I was very satisfied with what they did. They were in and out of here in one day. Also, the tub seems pretty easy to clean and it seems solid. I liked that it was insulated like it was.

Jacuzzi Bathrooms response

Thank you for your positive comments and we are so glad to hear you are enjoying your new shower!

Get buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 13, 2021

The rep was very friendly, personable, and easygoing. We hit it up really well. The installation was a little intrusive because my bedroom is my sanctuary and that's where my office, bed, clothes, and stuff for my grandkids are. The crew wasn't concerned about it. They were very nice guys. ​I just stayed in the bedroom taking care of all my business and they worked the bathroom. I love the remodeling and the fact that I finally just have a shower and not a tub with a shower. It's easier to keep clean and it's got more room for shampoos and hair products. Also, I don't have to bend over and get anything. It's right there on the wall. It really works.

Jacuzzi Bathrooms response

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your new Jacuzzi Shower!

Original review: June 5, 2021

Jacuzzi Bathrooms' rep was polite and professional. They redid our shower because it was falling apart. It looked horrible. I feel sorry for those guys who carried things up and down. And then the guy said, "Where's your vacuum? I'll vacuum the floor." But when they put in the glass doors, "You can't use this on it, you can't do that." I understand. That doesn't leave you with a lot of things to use. Other than that, my daughter loves it. I like the showerhead. We've got one that is handheld. And we got shelves in it we didn't have in the other one. When I first got in it, I said, "This water is not hard like a lot of them are, it's soft." My three-year old granddaughter wants to go up there and take a shower all the time.

Jacuzzi Bathrooms response

We are so glad your family is enjoying your new shower. Thank you for the positive review!

Original review: June 4, 2021

We got a shower and the quality is pretty good. But the sealant that they put into the corners wasn't all that great. I was kind of disappointed about that. With the kind of money we were paying to have a shower done, I was thinking there would be somebody professionally doing seam work in there or caulking. But I got a guy in there, just putting it on his finger and putting it into the corners. If you look at it, it does not look symmetrical at all in the corners.

The gentleman that came in and presented the product brought in the samples. He was super cool and very professional. I liked dealing with him. He was a really good guy. As far as the rest of the guys, they were all pretty good people and they were good to get along with. Pat was a pretty good guy. Overall, they were very nice and helpful, and courteous. Everything went pretty smooth. It took them a little bit more time than what they'd anticipated. But I used to work construction, and you can't ever meet the deadline that you're anticipating.

Jacuzzi Bathrooms response

Thank you for your positive review and we hope you are enjoying your new shower!

Original review: June 2, 2021

We wanted to change over the tub to a shower and the installation went according to what Jacuzzi Bathrooms told us. It took two days to get it done and there was a little damage to the ceiling below that. But they sent somebody out quickly and the guy fixed that. So, there was no problem. One thing I can't figure out is how come when you push the button on one, the main shower doesn't work. It doesn’t shut off and they both keep going. But the shower is not leaking and it doesn’t seem like anything is breaking. We can get in and get out, and it works fine.

Jacuzzi Bathrooms response

Thank you for your positive review and we are glad you are enjoying your new shower! If you still have questions about the shower's operations, please reach back out to our local dealer who installed your shower. They will be happy to answer any questions. Thank you again for your support of Jacuzzi Bath!

Original review: July 22, 2021

The sales rep was very nice, and the installer was very meticulous and super efficient. He looked like he really enjoyed his work, and he did an awesome job on the shower installation. My mom didn't want to do a bathtub, so she got the sit down. The guy installed three bars on each side, and it's very nice. I'm much more relaxed because my mom has those bars and it's safer for her. I'm very satisfied and we would recommend Jacuzzi to everybody.

Jacuzzi Bathrooms response

Thank you for the positive review and we are so glad to hear your Mom is enjoying her new shower and you have more piece of mind!

Original review: June 26, 2021

It was pretty smooth and straightforward with the sales rep and the installation team. I wish the product was a little thicker so I don't feel like if I slip and fall, I might bust through it. But it makes the space a hundred times better.

Jacuzzi Bathrooms response

Thank you for the positive review. We are glad you are enjoying your new Jacuzzi shower.

Original review: June 16, 2021

I had Jacuzzi Bathrooms do a shower replacement and one of the older guys came out with two younger guys. He said he had worked with them on about eight different installations and I said okay. Then, he dropped them off and they tore into it. The next day, they were done. I waited three days because they put silicone in and I wanted to make sure everything's good and dry. After using the shower for about a week, I was standing on one side of the shower stall and for some reason, I had to walk across the other side and I heard this squishing in the floor. I turned the shower off and I started walking around. It sounded like water squishing underneath the floor of the shower stall. I didn't think much of that but then, it migrated to the other side of the shower stall so it completely covered the entire underneath the floor of the shower. I quit using the shower and called the repair people.

A guy was sent out and came to find out that the installers did not put a compression washer in the drain like they were supposed to. They filled it up with silicone sealer and thought it was good to go. That didn't do it and it had leaked. Now, they have to come back. It’s probably gonna be another three weeks. We started on this in March and here we are in the middle of June, and I still have a shower that I can't use.

Jacuzzi agreed to totally replace the whole shower. I told them not to send those two guys back if they are still working for them because I will not let them in my house. The shower stall is a nice ornament for now. But the cleanup was easy and I enjoyed the solid glass doors. It’s easy to keep clean underneath, where the old one wasn't. It ended up getting a mold build-up under the old shower doors. We called Jacuzzi and came to find out that there is up to a 12-week delay on the foam underneath the base. So, we’re waiting for the base to come. They said there's a shortage.

Original review: June 12, 2021

I bought a shower from Jacuzzi and the quality seems to be very good. I look forward to using my shower for a long time. Jacuzzi was a new name for me and it has not disappointed me. I’d buy it again next time.

Jacuzzi Bathrooms response

Thank you for your kinds words and we are so glad you are enjoying your new Jacuzzi Shower.

Original review: June 11, 2021

I replaced a fiberglass tub and shower with a shower, which has a low profile base, and all the walls, and had Delta fixtures. But it's all Jacuzzi. The gentlemen that came out for the installation did it in a day and did a great job. They cleaned up everything. I'm very happy with the product. I’ll recommend Jacuzzi to others, and I have.

Original review: June 3, 2021

We got the shower from Jacuzzi Bathrooms and it is beautiful. It was expensive but we were willing to get the best we could get. We got everything and had it done in the shower upstairs. It's twice as big. My wife got what she wanted. I ask her about her bath, “Do you still like that shower?” She loves it. It just makes her baths really good. Jacuzzi did a good job and everything is wonderful. We’re totally happy.

Jacuzzi Bathrooms response

Thank you for your positive review and we are so glad to hear that both you and your wife are enjoying your new shower!

Original review: June 1, 2021

I got a shower from Jacuzzi Bathrooms and the installers were wonderful. The salesman was great as well as the quality of the product.

Jacuzzi Bathrooms response

Thank you for your review and we are so glad to hear you are enjoying your new shower!!!

Original review: May 15, 2021

We are looking for a quality tub in our master bath. The Jacuzzi brand is interesting and is used often to evoke a quality product. After looking at the construction and selection we will very likely purchase this brand.

Original review: April 30, 2021

Great job. Did it fast, cheap and easy. More than any other company's they had great service and people were amazing but they knew nothing about anything.

Jacuzzi Bathrooms response

Original review: April 23, 2020

Keep in mind we did NOT choose to purchase a BathWraps shower. I'm leaving a review to describe the sales process only. We scheduled an appointment for a Wednesday. The salesman showed up at our house on Monday claiming someone in the office scheduled the appointment incorrectly. We continued with the appointment and were overall okay with the presentation, and came up with a design that we liked. Then came the pricing....

That Monday the salesman told us the retail price was $14,535. Our price good for 1 year was $12,581. Our price if we signed THAT DAY was $9,927. We told him thanks but no thanks, we wanted to meet with some other contractors before signing anything. On Tuesday the salesman showed up at our house again, uninvited, and wanted to discuss more options to get our price down. My husband told him to leave. On Wednesday the salesman's boss called my husband and said they wanted to do our project as part of their marketing budget and could do the same shower for $6,500. Again, we said, "No thank you, we're not doing the project anymore." On Thursday a "customer advocate" sent my husband a text asking for feedback, looking for what went wrong. Overall, I'd steer clear of this company. They do not have a fair pricing structure and will charge a 60% higher price to those who sign without negotiating.

Original review: March 24, 2020

I went with the price and had a Jacuzzi walk-in shower put in. However, bits were sloppy with the installation. The installers spread the caulking everywhere and it didn’t look good.

Original review: March 21, 2020

Everything is working out great with the new tub from Jacuzzi Bathrooms. I went with them because number one, Lowe’s and Home Depot wouldn’t even do what I wanted to do in a short amount of time. Number two, I was doing this long-distance. I was buying this for my mother-in-law who lived in California. And I live in Utah. So, in order for that to happen, they would like for me to do the post-inspection. But I said, “I’m not available. I’m just here to give you money.” Jacuzzi said they'd do it for me. And I threw money at it, and all of a sudden, it’s a one-day gig and it’s all done. From what I saw, it’s very thick acrylics that are in there, so it’s pretty nice.

Original review: March 20, 2020

It was time for us to remodel ‘cause of that old tub. Jacuzzi Bathrooms had a book and they showed me all the different designs. Then I picked out which one I liked. The two guys who did the installation were really nice. By the time I came home from work, they were basically done. The only thing they were doing was taking out the garbage and caulking around the shower. It didn't take long. It's a new tub and you can walk in and walk out of it. I enjoy everything about it.

Original review: March 15, 2020

When I had my shower redone, the third-party company I worked with came in, transferred everything, and got it into a Jacuzzi handicap shower. I liked the service, and I couldn’t believe they did it in one day. I’m very satisfied with it. The rep who came by was good. Everything was perfect.

Original review: March 14, 2020

When we were looking around, Jacuzzi had what we wanted. We invited them out to make a presentation and liked what they gave us. We were also happy with the installers. We got a shower and had grab bars and the seat added. I like that it's roomy and I don't have to climb over the side of a bathtub. I'm over 75, which is why I need it.

Jacuzzi Bathrooms response

Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad to hear you are enjoying your new shower!

Original review: March 10, 2020

I got my shower stall through Jacuzzi Bathrooms because of their lifetime guarantee and high qualtiy work. The installation took longer than promised but only one day more. So far, so good. I put the shower head up significantly higher because I’m 6’7.” I bend over less. The shower stall is expensive but it’s worth it.

Original review: March 9, 2020

Jacuzzi Bathrooms has a lifetime warranty with labor and a 25-year warranty with parts. I purchased the shower for the bathroom. The sales rep was very good and he was very knowledgeable. I was really happy with him. He was the one that sold us on the product. Installation was very good, too. It really works well, I'm happy with it.

Original review: March 8, 2020

We just had a new Jacuzzi shower installed. The guy did excellent work. He didn’t waste any time. In fact, the time that was wasted was when we were talking to him. The shower was installed in one day, and it works fine. Overall, the installation was good, but the labor was awfully expensive though. We had another shower put into the home, and it’s like granite they put. That was only like 2,500 bucks. This $7,500 seemed like a little expensive for that 24 hours. Other than that, the guy that installed it was courteous, and I recommend him to anybody.

The shower is beautiful. I love the product. It’s great and it works perfectly. My wife loves it. I just think that a cheaper price should be offered a lot more to people because most people won’t go down to a bank to get a loan to get a shower. They don’t wanna pay that many years. I would’ve ended up 10 years the way they had it originally. It was 44 months and I ended up 60 months with the insurance on my truck. So, that worked out good.

Original review: March 3, 2020

Jacuzzi Bathrooms were advertised on TV and the radio, and I looked it up. It looked like the reviews were improving, but we got screwed. It’s a lot of money and it was not a minor investment for us. We got a walk-in shower. The installation seemed pretty good. The guys were fine. It was a one-day thing and it seemed like they were okay. They did have a rookie. They were training and, he had cut the drywall wrong and they fixed that. But other than that, they tried to do a good job. We are extremely upset because we have a ponding on the base and had a guy come out over two weeks. Nobody’s talked to us, nobody answers their voicemails. They totally shut us off. I had sent them a picture and the rep said, “Oh, that shouldn’t do that. I’ll send a guy out.” They sent a guy out. That was the end of it. We haven’t heard a word. It doesn’t drain properly. We can still use it. It’s just we have to wipe the water off of the bottom of the base.

Original review: March 2, 2020

I got a walk-in shower from Jacuzzi Bathrooms and I like it but not as much as I thought I would. But I like that I got room and I didn't have room in the other one. I wish I've gotten a sliding door rather than a curtain though. The installers tore everything off of the old one, even the plasterboard. Then, they put in new boards and then put the tile in. And they've done a great job.

Original review: March 1, 2020

I purchased the shower from Jacuzzi Bathrooms and it was a roomy shower. The sales reps were excellent. The installers were very professional, as well.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

I had one of those walk-in bathtubs put in about 10 years ago. It works, but I'm not happy with it. It just doesn’t work as a bathtub for us, which was why I had the BathWraps bathtub and shower combination thing put in. It was quite expensive because the area that I wanted the bathtub in was shorter than normal so they customized it for me. It was close to $9,000 and from what I understand, I was kind of taken advantage of. However, that included the labor and the whole shot.

I used Community Builders and they did a nice job. The installers were good guys. They were very fast and put it in in a day and a half. It was almost ready to go in one day, but they had to come back the next day to seal up a couple of little places that they missed. The bathtub is pretty, new, and shiny. I'm really happy with it. But I don’t use it because I'm old and I can’t get in and out of the bathtub. However, my son enjoys it very much. He is a mechanic and he has a bad back.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

We got a walk-in tub from Jacuzzi Bathrooms because of their Better Business rating. Everything was good with their sales and customer service. Their reps handled themselves well. They were professional. The installation took a little over two days and went nicely. The machine works well. So we're happy with it.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

The sales team I spoke with was very nice. They advertise they only take 24 hours, but the installation took 3 days. So, it’s better to do it right and that they should not false advertise. I was inconvenienced as I only have one bathroom but it was okay and they did good. The bathroom is now way better than it was. I had a knee-replacement surgery that’s why I had it done, so I could walk into the shower. I had the bath tub removed, so I’ve had a lot changed. I’m very satisfied.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

It was time for a bathroom remodel and I thought BathWraps would be a good thing. Their guy Dennis was great and I love him. Their installer was great too. I got the tub and toilet. I like the quality and a couple of my friends like it too. With my BathWraps, I can’t stay out of the tub. Given my experience, I would definitely use them again and refer them to other people.

Jacuzzi Bathrooms Company Information