Call toll free

Call toll free
Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.01/5
Visit Website

From sleek fixtures to stunning stone patterns and convenient shelving, you'll have a wide array of options to choose from with Jacuzzi Bathrooms. They've perfected the one-day remodeling experience and are ready to bring you an unbelievable bathroom transformation that you'll enjoy for years to come.

Jacuzzi Bathrooms Reviews

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

We were in the market for bath remodeling because I have a lot of knee problems and my husband doesn't walk too good. I'm gonna be 80 and he's 82 and we needed to get rid of the bathtub and get a shower. We wanted the BathWraps' item, so we called them.and they said that they could do it in one day. I was skeptical of that, but they did and they cleaned after themselves, you couldn't tell they've been here. We were well pleased. Everything is just what they said it'd be. They did wonderful. The man that came to sell it didn't pressure us, and the man that came out here did a fine job.

I really liked everything they've done. But when you sit naked on the little bench and you got soap on you, that little thing that would keep you from sliding, it doesn't work all that good. Last week was the first time that this happened. I sat down to shave my legs, went to get up, and I put a bath mat inside mine. It was one that has all the little suction cups under. They didn't tell us to do that but I did because we didn't wanna fall. It didn't fit too good on that pebbly stuff that's in there. And when I was to stand up holding on to that little rail, I began to slip and the mat was slipping. I continued slipping and grabbing hold of that grab bar with soapy wet hands and it being wet, I just went right on down. I knew it wasn't far, I wasn't gonna hurt myself. I just slid with it. And then I said, "Well, how am I gonna get up?"

So, I just slid my legs over sideways and leaned them out the steps and sat up there, and then I was able to grab hold of that bar and get up. I didn't get hurt. It's just a bit confusing because you think you're safe with that nonskid stuff and I probably shouldn't have that mat in there but still, we feel like we're not safe without something in there. It needs to be thick, it needs to be more pebbly where you don't slip as easy. So I'm gonna be much more careful. They might want to improve on the bottom of the tub and that seat, to make it a little more rough. Also, those grab bars are good but they’re not gonna keep me from falling if I'm wet. I'd tell my friends about BathWraps, but I would also have to tell them to be careful. I don't wanna mess up with them but I don't wanna be misinforming my friend.

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

BathWraps was in the American Legion magazine, and they came right down when we called them. They seemed like they were interested in doing it and the sales representatives were right to the point and explained the financing and all. We purchased a stand-up shower and there was only one guy who did the installation. He did an excellent job and he explained what was going on. We got an old house with old plumbing and he took care of everything. We were figuring on going camping for the three days he said it would take, but then he had water within one day so we didn't get to go camping. We haven't had any difficulties and I'm real happy with him. If I was gonna do anything else or recommend anybody, that's who I'd recommend. And now that we have the shower, I don't fall out of the tub as much.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2019

BathWraps could tear down and do all the work with one person and they didn't have to get in there and have separate contractors. That really sealed the deal plus they tore everything out and went down to the studs. So that way, if there was any other damage back there which we did not know, and if there was anything that we needed to repair at that time, they could do it also. They allotted two days for it, which I understand because of the what if situation once they took it down to the studs. We had no idea what we were getting into, so that gave them extra time to assess the situation and put a plan in place, and they did it in a day and a half. We're very pleased with how the bathroom came out. I like how much easier it is to get in and out. It looks much better so it's not an eyesore and it’s easy to clean.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

I saw a BathWraps advertising with the paper that comes once a week. There was the advertising of a bath and the shower. I don’t have the time to be calling anybody. So, BathWraps was in the paper, and they had the telephone, so I called them. The rep I worked with was okay. The lady got me because I said, “I will let you know.” And she said, “Well, you take it right now. I can give you a little bit discount.” So, I took it even if it was not cheap.

The installers were fine. The only thing that I’m not happy about is the showerhead is too high for me. I cannot reach it. Because it’s only one door open, and when I opened the water, I was freezing and I got away. Water comes cold the first time. And I called BathWraps, but I haven’t heard from them. Besides that, it's fine. I would recommend BathWraps. I like it.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

BathWrap's television advertisement and the salesman were the reasons I went with them. Once I called the 1-88 number and got the salesman here, he was wonderful. He was honest and compassionate. He had experienced things in his life that gave him wonderful people skills. He has knowledge of the material and the process. He’s well-versed in the products that he was selling.

The guy who did the installation did a wonderful job. He worked alone and did it in one day. We really believe there should have been two. He came all the way from Texas and he worked steady, clean, professional, and knew what he had to do and how to do it. BathWrap needs to inform their workers that they need to take their breaks or their lunch because that’s their federal right. He wanted to work straight through. We stopped him so that he could drink and take a break. At first, I saw that BathWrap's product is simply the same material we had before but it’s better quality and has a gloss and a coating to it, and it’s awesome. The shower adjustments are wonderful.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jacuzzi Bathrooms?

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

The sales team I spoke with was very nice. They advertise they only take 24 hours, but the installation took 3 days. So, it’s better to do it right and that they should not false advertise. I was inconvenienced as I only have one bathroom but it was okay and they did good. The bathroom is now way better than it was. I had a knee-replacement surgery that’s why I had it done, so I could walk into the shower. I had the bath tub removed, so I’ve had a lot changed. I’m very satisfied.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

It was time for a bathroom remodel and I thought BathWraps would be a good thing. Their guy Dennis was great and I love him. Their installer was great too. I got the tub and toilet. I like the quality and a couple of my friends like it too. With my BathWraps, I can’t stay out of the tub. Given my experience, I would definitely use them again and refer them to other people.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

The BathWraps installers did a fine job up but put the showerhead up way too high. And when the electrician ran his electrical wires, it was kinda a crappy job. He didn’t put them into a casing and he didn’t fill the holes where he screwed through the wall. He got it inside and it seems to do fairly well, but he also didn’t fix the trim. They also left some stuff undone, which kinda irritated us. Supposedly, there was something that wasn’t there that they had to install. There’s supposed to be somebody coming out here later this month and fix something that I never even heard about. Moreover, I was under the impression that this thing had a water heater in it, but it doesn’t. I don’t know if we misunderstood, but it was implied that there was a heater that would keep the water warm in it. It turns out that there’s some other model that does but ours isn’t that model.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

We just had a bathroom done by them. Everything was fantastic when we spoke to their sales. Everybody was friendly and knowledgeable. We got the shower components for standing shower, and the installer was decent and fantastic. Other than they forgot a shelving unit that goes in the shower, everything is fine. The quality is very good. It's now easy to shower on a regular basis.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

BathWraps's rep would tell you anything so he can get your business. He talked about crap and did about two-thirds of it. He said, “It’s just something we recommend.” He also told me that his handshake is his word. His word must not be very good. $13,000 is a lot of money for what they did. The installer didn’t know all that though and the bathroom came out really good. It looks good, but they wanted to give these tricky things. They said to do this and they’d do that but did none of it. But that’s okay. It’s done, they got their money and I won’t call them again.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

I have used BathWraps before and called them again to have my shower redone. The sales representative didn’t completely explain that I didn’t have an option to do the 12-month interest-free or charging the balance. And I wasn’t happy about that. I had to charge the whole thing because if I did the 12-month, then I would have had to pay a 300 finance charge, which was not my understanding. I thought it was 12-month same as cash. The explanation was that it was only $300. But $300 is $300 to me. However, the installation was excellent and I’m very happy with the result.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

The sales representatives came to the house and they were very helpful and patient. They spent a lot of time with us texting photos back and forth as my parents were in rehab. Then my parents decided a tub conversion to a walk-in shower and the reps gave us a Black Friday discount. The installer was excellent as well. My parents have used the shower chair and they love it. It was a wonderful experience.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I purchased a shower from BathWraps. However, I didn’t like the sales rep at all. He lied for one thing. First of all, he said they were gonna measure my old tub with a laser so everything fit in there perfectly. That didn’t happen. And the other thing he lied about was the thickness of the surround that was going on the tub. I was misled on that. I also gave him a down payment check and he told me that wouldn’t be cashed until the shower was started. He also bragged about how reduced the price was gonna be over what showers normally cost. I have found since then that that’s not so. I feel like he took advantage of a couple of old people. The only thing I was told when I would call BathWraps back was they were gonna keep the payment.

I've used it and in the first place, the shower pan isn’t level. The bottom of the floor contours down. It’s higher on one end than it is on the other. And that’s the way it’s made. There’s nothing I could do about that, but I wasn’t told that. But the person that put the shower in did a wonderful job, even though it wasn’t what I expected or what I thought I was gonna get.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

We got a shower from BathWraps and the sales rep was very nice. Their installation team was also very courteous, and they cleaned and did a good job. And we like the shower.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

This company's main downfall is too many people, sales being the most poorly "trained", handling a project where there is poor communications. The sales rep had little understanding of the process & therefore made promises in order to sell the job that could not happen. His recording of the order, sent by text had some incorrect information. Once calls & more text to correct had to happen, it caused a domino effect. Next comes someone to evaluate, then another person (a plumber) to actually measure (a very nice gentleman), who said he'd come by to check the job at the end (he DID NOT). Next your surround etc. are fabricated over the next few weeks.

Finally installation. He was really the only person who understood the whole process (& found a piece that needed refabrication). These installs usually take 1 1/2 to 2 days. Salesperson said 1 day "almost every case", proving his lack of knowledge. The gentleman who installed is really the only reason for the 3 stars, otherwise it would be 2.

Finally, prepare to be paying OVER twice what a Lowes prefab would cost. Our thoughts were that this is going to be superior. We have leaking now as we could not pay any more for doors (we were up to 7 thousand dollars ) but were Assured that would not happen (the doors would have added1500 to 2000). A gentleman in the co. has talked nicely with us & corrected the grab bar on the original sales & added the corner shelf on the correct end as my husband's mobility is compromised. That was done today but this Sunday past he fell to the floor before the lower grab bar was placed & had to CRAWL out. Trust me this is unacceptable. The only person in this company I truly trust was the experienced install professional. I cannot recommend Carolina Home Remodeling.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

We purchased a tub from BathWraps. The sales rep was very professional and the installers were also very good. I love the whole thing. It's very pristine and clean. It's almost maintenance-free. I don't have tile grout. So, it looks really nice.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2020

I searched BathWraps on the internet and some type of advisor got me connected. The sales rep was very cordial and I bought a shower. I was excited about it. I have personally showered it in twice only because I have my master bathroom upstairs, so I still shower in there but everyone in our home loves it. The installers did a professional job.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

The sales rep from BathWraps was excellent. They did a bathroom remodel for me and the installers were good. But the the water pressure's too strong and I've got them coming today to fix some things.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2019

The rep explained everything about remodeling my bathroom and it was gonna raise the value of my home. They were very pleasant, everybody was very nice and I had no problem there. They told me what the charge would be and I said this just goes all the way up the wall. I thought they were remodeling the bathroom. I told them I will do my own floor so, this was all understood. They told me this was $10,000. I got things going on and things were in the making at the time that we were discussing all this. I couldn't even stay here while the man did the work on the tub. I didn't get anything but a bathtub for $10,000. The shower is connected with the whole unit. I kept my own shower because I had one similar to theirs. It's on the cord that you can lift it off and I just bought it about three years ago. So, I said that they didn't even have to bother to put theirs in, but they left it in a bag here for me.

I depend on the people I'm trying to do business with to give me at least a ballpark figure, which BathWraps did not. The man that they sent out here was very nice. He was working on his own because he had let his crew off for the holidays, which made me feel better. When I came back, it was all done. The job was completed but all I got for $10,000 was an acrylic bathtub. My kids went online and the most expensive acrylic bathtub was $700.

The rep from the company called me because they wanted me to pay and I wasn’t paying. I told them that my furnace has gone down and it cost me $500 for that and a few other things have come up. I couldn't do this right now so, I wanna go ahead and cancel it. They said that I signed the contract and I said that I understood but there were extenuating circumstances. So, I told them that I would like to have this canceled and do this at another time. That was before I didn't realize that they ripped me off.

The reps at BathWraps were very pleasant and polite but my overall experience was very shocking and devastating. It should have been made very clear that all I was getting was just a bathtub. I already had arrangements made to have someone come in and do the flooring. They said to put the bathtub in first so I said okay. I was thinking I was gonna have wall to wall in that shower area covered with some kind of background wall but I have nothing. I have as far as the tub goes up, and they came to the shelf that I had there that I wanted to keep. I was sure that they were gonna install insulation because they were working with two outside walls but there's no insulation. I would not recommend BathWraps. They are very nice and pleasant to work with. But as far as representing the facts, they didn’t give me the facts at all.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

The old way that my bathroom has been done wasn't holding up too well so I called in a professional. I tried a few companies and BathWraps seemed like they could come out the fastest to take a look. The sales rep I spoke with was good. The installer was just one person but he was pretty professional and polite.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

This is by far the most highest quality shower and bath I've ever stepped into. The staff did a fantastic job of building it perfectly within my bathroom making it look so sleek. All the components seemed very sturdy and I can tell this will hold up for a very long time. What is so appealing about this product is the antimicrobial properties making cleaning easy. I highly recommend this product.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

Installation done by Inspire Baths/BathWraps.....Farmingdale NJ. 8/22 - Workers came for initial installation, realized that the "faucet" that came in was damaged, and would have to come back the next day with the replacement. (We were told NOT to use the shower because of the caulking.)

8/23- Workers returned with, what they thought was the correct faucet; however, it was NOT the same as the damaged one they were replacing. We were told that the "replacement" faucet was the one that should have come originally, but it was much more "flimsy". I told the workers that I wanted the other faucet, as it was much more sturdy, and had a "lip" around it for a better fit. They said I could leave the wrong faucet on and they would have to order the one I wanted, and be able to shower (after 24 hours) OR, leave no faucet and be without shower ability for 4 to 5 more days waiting for the correct faucet to come in. It was also noted to the workers that the pipe that feeds into the faucet was wobbly. They (he) spoke with Shane and suggested using an "expanding foam" behind the faucet that should make the pipe More solid.

Approximately 8/29-8/30 I called for the status on the new faucet, and had to leave a message for Shane....NO CALL BACK! 9/5 - S/w Shane and advised him that the expanding foam did not correct the faucet from being "moved around". He acknowledged and said that the correct faucet should be in that day and someone would contact me. He also said that the owner, Paul, was on vacation and wants to assess the damages etc HIMSELF. I advised Shane that I am also looking for compensation for ALL the inconvenience caused by his company. 9/6 ---- No follow up call.

9/7- I called and spoke with Cheyenne (receptionist) who was unaware of my problems (even after looking into my installation records on her computer). NOTHING was documented in my file. She said that Shane was not available but she would call him, and that there have been "more than a few" customers calling and complaining about no return call backs. She called back after speaking with Shane who told her to tell me (wouldn't make the call himself) that the part came in" late" Friday night and that someone "should" be in touch with me on Monday to set up an appointment. I also told her to tell Shane about the floor "creaking" and to tell him that the loose faucet is not repaired, even after the spray foam was put in. I called Mark my salesman, and left him a voice mail. He returned the call later on Saturday, and after explaining all the problems, he claims he was not aware of anything.

9/9 - Two workers, Richard and a younger guy, showed up, without a heads up phone call, and installed the correct faucet. When I asked them if they were told about the "shaky" faucet and the floor they said NO. They videoed the loose faucet, and the floor, saying that they would show it to Shane tonight or tomorrow, when back in the store. I called Shane after they left, and he claims that he DID tell the workers about the faucet, but FORGOT to mention the floor problem. Workers advised us to not use the shower for a few hours, but later today was ok. Shane said to be sure, DON"T use the shower until tomorrow. Now the 5th time we were advised not to use our $8100 investment. Shane said that Paul was due back in the office next Monday, Sept 16th, and wanted to assess the leaky ceiling problem and the floor, AND any compensation would have to be discussed with him.

9/13 - I phoned the office and was told Paul is due back from vacation on Monday 9/16. Left a call back message. 9/16 NO CALL BACK from Paul. 9/17 - I phoned at 10:35 and was told Paul was in a "meeting" with someone, and that he would call me back "in a few minutes". 9/17 NO CALL BACK AGAIN. 9/18 - Phoned at 6:00 PM and spoke with Cheyenne (receptionist). She said that Paul was out, but WOULD be returning that evening. Once again, explained the reason for my call. I asked her to write down my specific message, that being: "Paul, this is my third phone call to you without a return call." She said that she would call Paul and give him the message, and that SHE would definitely call me back regardless of whether she spoke to him or not.

9/17 - NO PHONE CALL FROM EITHER CHEYENNE OR PAUL. On or about 9/19-9/20 - Paul called back claiming to have returned my calls 2 or 3 times, but no answer (impossible as I have voicemail on both my land line and cell phone). He offered us a choice of $1000.00 or have his men repair the water damage caused by the installation. We chose to have his men do the work, and it was completed in a timely fashion. At the end of the day, this installation was the worst I've ever had, including adding an additional bedroom, and an $80,000.00 extension; plus several "smaller" jobs. If anyone were to ask for a referral, in good conscience, I would have to tell them to shop elsewhere!!!!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

I used Max Home to remove and install a new shower. When old shower was replaced with new one there's a place between the new shower and laboratory in which 11/2 tile is needed. Spoke with the installer and inquired about missing tile. He took pictures and said they would contact me. I'm still waiting. It has been 2 months i.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

Excellent service! The two men who installed our new shower did a fantastic job and kept our house super clean during their work! Thank you! Also our consultation prior to the shower installation was excellent! We are very pleased with our new bath/shower and love the appearance of it. What a beautiful job and wonderful company.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

What a great job, works a lot better than stepping into a tub for a stand up shower, the work was fast, the finished product was excellent, and the clean up was very good, would do it again if needed.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

Installers were good, Ordered 1st part of July and not installed until end of Oct. It should never take that long. Also it was scheduled for 21st of Oct but no one notified me or installers. When someone is out of office there should be someone to step in to do that job, very poor communication in the office, not sure I could recommend this business.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

My husband and I are extremely pleased with the BathWraps products and their installation by Central Iowa Home Renovations. Our ancient, tiny bath tub and peeling, mildewed shower surround have been replaced by a roomy walk-in shower with built-in seat. We love the new vanity top and lavatory, designed to minimize the amount of caulking needed and therefore far easier to keep clean. New slip-proof flooring completes the project. Materials were exactly as we specified. Once the materials arrived, all work was finished within two days, as promised -- much appreciated since this is our one bathroom. Excellent communication whenever we had questions.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

Bathroom remodel. It took 3 days to finish the bath when they said it would be 2 days. The works were very respectful. They always cleaned up very well. Love the wrap. So easy to keep clean and really looks nice. Everything was installed well and looks great. Would do it again. I have to admit was rough not taking a bath or shower for 2 days. They didn't come till 9:30 am. Feel like would have finished faster if would have got here earlier and worked till 5. They left at 3:30.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

We were pleased with how thorough the company was from beginning to end of the process. The finished product is what we expected. We appreciate the company double checking our order, as we had made some changes. We appreciated the workmen who did an excellent job and also cleaned up well.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

Dabella Vancouver WA did an outstanding job on our new shower and bathroom upgrade. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a high end bathroom upgrade. Install only took 1 day from start to finish and the initial consult and subsequent sale was very informative and painless!

Jacuzzi Bathrooms expert review by Joseph Truini

BathWraps exclusively sells 100% U.S.-manufactured products made from high-quality materials. Each tub or shower is entirely customizable with a variety of color options and accessories to complement the bathroom of your dreams.

• Products: BathWraps sells and installs showers, bathtubs and walk-in tubs that include many customizable fixtures and accessories. All walk-in tubs installed by the company are Jacuzzi tubs that come with standard safety features and optional hydrotherapy add-ons.

• Safety features: All of the company's products have Silver Shield anti-microbial protection and are easy to clean. Its tubs have nonslip flooring, quick drain systems and acrylic bodies that never crack or fade. Every product can include grab bars, foot pedestals and shelving.

• Luxury features: Customers looking for massage features can purchase BathWraps' walk-in tubs with patented Jacuzzi jet technology for a relaxing hydrotherapy experience.

• Installation: The business employs factory-trained installers to renovate your bathroom in as little as one day. Products are delivered in as soon as 24 hours.

• Warranties: BathWraps offers a lifetime warranty on all its products.

by Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Jacuzzi Bathrooms Company Information