Accredited Partner

Formally named BathWraps

Call Now Toll Free
Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.92/5

From sleek fixtures to stunning stone patterns and convenient shelving, you'll have a wide array of options to choose from with Jacuzzi Bathrooms. They've perfected the one-day remodeling experience and are ready to bring you an unbelievable bathroom transformation that you'll enjoy for years to come.

Jacuzzi Bathrooms Call Now Toll Free (833) 237-6320 Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

Jacuzzi Bathrooms Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jacuzzi Bathrooms?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jacuzzi Bathrooms?

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

We were in the market for bath remodeling because I have a lot of knee problems and my husband doesn't walk too good. I'm gonna be 80 and he's 82 and we needed to get rid of the bathtub and get a shower. We wanted the BathWraps' item, so we called them.and they said that they could do it in one day. I was skeptical of that, but they did and they cleaned after themselves, you couldn't tell they've been here. We were well pleased. Everything is just what they said it'd be. They did wonderful. The man that came to sell it didn't pressure us, and the man that came out here did a fine job.

I really liked everything they've done. But when you sit naked on the little bench and you got soap on you, that little thing that would keep you from sliding, it doesn't work all that good. Last week was the first time that this happened. I sat down to shave my legs, went to get up, and I put a bath mat inside mine. It was one that has all the little suction cups under. They didn't tell us to do that but I did because we didn't wanna fall. It didn't fit too good on that pebbly stuff that's in there. And when I was to stand up holding on to that little rail, I began to slip and the mat was slipping. I continued slipping and grabbing hold of that grab bar with soapy wet hands and it being wet, I just went right on down. I knew it wasn't far, I wasn't gonna hurt myself. I just slid with it. And then I said, "Well, how am I gonna get up?"

So, I just slid my legs over sideways and leaned them out the steps and sat up there, and then I was able to grab hold of that bar and get up. I didn't get hurt. It's just a bit confusing because you think you're safe with that nonskid stuff and I probably shouldn't have that mat in there but still, we feel like we're not safe without something in there. It needs to be thick, it needs to be more pebbly where you don't slip as easy. So I'm gonna be much more careful. They might want to improve on the bottom of the tub and that seat, to make it a little more rough. Also, those grab bars are good but they’re not gonna keep me from falling if I'm wet. I'd tell my friends about BathWraps, but I would also have to tell them to be careful. I don't wanna mess up with them but I don't wanna be misinforming my friend.

Get buying tips about Bathroom Remodeling Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
    Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

BathWraps was in the American Legion magazine, and they came right down when we called them. They seemed like they were interested in doing it and the sales representatives were right to the point and explained the financing and all. We purchased a stand-up shower and there was only one guy who did the installation. He did an excellent job and he explained what was going on. We got an old house with old plumbing and he took care of everything. We were figuring on going camping for the three days he said it would take, but then he had water within one day so we didn't get to go camping. We haven't had any difficulties and I'm real happy with him. If I was gonna do anything else or recommend anybody, that's who I'd recommend. And now that we have the shower, I don't fall out of the tub as much.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2019

BathWraps could tear down and do all the work with one person and they didn't have to get in there and have separate contractors. That really sealed the deal plus they tore everything out and went down to the studs. So that way, if there was any other damage back there which we did not know, and if there was anything that we needed to repair at that time, they could do it also. They allotted two days for it, which I understand because of the what if situation once they took it down to the studs. We had no idea what we were getting into, so that gave them extra time to assess the situation and put a plan in place, and they did it in a day and a half. We're very pleased with how the bathroom came out. I like how much easier it is to get in and out. It looks much better so it's not an eyesore and it’s easy to clean.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

I saw a BathWraps advertising with the paper that comes once a week. There was the advertising of a bath and the shower. I don’t have the time to be calling anybody. So, BathWraps was in the paper, and they had the telephone, so I called them. The rep I worked with was okay. The lady got me because I said, “I will let you know.” And she said, “Well, you take it right now. I can give you a little bit discount.” So, I took it even if it was not cheap.

The installers were fine. The only thing that I’m not happy about is the showerhead is too high for me. I cannot reach it. Because it’s only one door open, and when I opened the water, I was freezing and I got away. Water comes cold the first time. And I called BathWraps, but I haven’t heard from them. Besides that, it's fine. I would recommend BathWraps. I like it.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

BathWrap's television advertisement and the salesman were the reasons I went with them. Once I called the 1-88 number and got the salesman here, he was wonderful. He was honest and compassionate. He had experienced things in his life that gave him wonderful people skills. He has knowledge of the material and the process. He’s well-versed in the products that he was selling.

The guy who did the installation did a wonderful job. He worked alone and did it in one day. We really believe there should have been two. He came all the way from Texas and he worked steady, clean, professional, and knew what he had to do and how to do it. BathWrap needs to inform their workers that they need to take their breaks or their lunch because that’s their federal right. He wanted to work straight through. We stopped him so that he could drink and take a break. At first, I saw that BathWrap's product is simply the same material we had before but it’s better quality and has a gloss and a coating to it, and it’s awesome. The shower adjustments are wonderful.

Original review: April 23, 2020

Keep in mind we did NOT choose to purchase a BathWraps shower. I'm leaving a review to describe the sales process only. We scheduled an appointment for a Wednesday. The salesman showed up at our house on Monday claiming someone in the office scheduled the appointment incorrectly. We continued with the appointment and were overall okay with the presentation, and came up with a design that we liked. Then came the pricing....

That Monday the salesman told us the retail price was $14,535. Our price good for 1 year was $12,581. Our price if we signed THAT DAY was $9,927. We told him thanks but no thanks, we wanted to meet with some other contractors before signing anything. On Tuesday the salesman showed up at our house again, uninvited, and wanted to discuss more options to get our price down. My husband told him to leave. On Wednesday the salesman's boss called my husband and said they wanted to do our project as part of their marketing budget and could do the same shower for $6,500. Again, we said, "No thank you, we're not doing the project anymore." On Thursday a "customer advocate" sent my husband a text asking for feedback, looking for what went wrong. Overall, I'd steer clear of this company. They do not have a fair pricing structure and will charge a 60% higher price to those who sign without negotiating.

Original review: March 24, 2020

I went with the price and had a Jacuzzi walk-in shower put in. However, bits were sloppy with the installation. The installers spread the caulking everywhere and it didn’t look good.

Original review: March 21, 2020

Everything is working out great with the new tub from Jacuzzi Bathrooms. I went with them because number one, Lowe’s and Home Depot wouldn’t even do what I wanted to do in a short amount of time. Number two, I was doing this long-distance. I was buying this for my mother-in-law who lived in California. And I live in Utah. So, in order for that to happen, they would like for me to do the post-inspection. But I said, “I’m not available. I’m just here to give you money.” Jacuzzi said they'd do it for me. And I threw money at it, and all of a sudden, it’s a one-day gig and it’s all done. From what I saw, it’s very thick acrylics that are in there, so it’s pretty nice.

Original review: March 20, 2020

It was time for us to remodel ‘cause of that old tub. Jacuzzi Bathrooms had a book and they showed me all the different designs. Then I picked out which one I liked. The two guys who did the installation were really nice. By the time I came home from work, they were basically done. The only thing they were doing was taking out the garbage and caulking around the shower. It didn't take long. It's a new tub and you can walk in and walk out of it. I enjoy everything about it.

Original review: March 15, 2020

When I had my shower redone, the third-party company I worked with came in, transferred everything, and got it into a Jacuzzi handicap shower. I liked the service, and I couldn’t believe they did it in one day. I’m very satisfied with it. The rep who came by was good. Everything was perfect.

Original review: March 14, 2020

When we were looking around, Jacuzzi had what we wanted. We invited them out to make a presentation and liked what they gave us. We were also happy with the installers. We got a shower and had grab bars and the seat added. I like that it's roomy and I don't have to climb over the side of a bathtub. I'm over 75, which is why I need it.

Original review: March 10, 2020

I got my shower stall through Jacuzzi Bathrooms because of their lifetime guarantee and high qualtiy work. The installation took longer than promised but only one day more. So far, so good. I put the shower head up significantly higher because I’m 6’7.” I bend over less. The shower stall is expensive but it’s worth it.

Original review: March 9, 2020

Jacuzzi Bathrooms has a lifetime warranty with labor and a 25-year warranty with parts. I purchased the shower for the bathroom. The sales rep was very good and he was very knowledgeable. I was really happy with him. He was the one that sold us on the product. Installation was very good, too. It really works well, I'm happy with it.

Original review: March 8, 2020

We just had a new Jacuzzi shower installed. The guy did excellent work. He didn’t waste any time. In fact, the time that was wasted was when we were talking to him. The shower was installed in one day, and it works fine. Overall, the installation was good, but the labor was awfully expensive though. We had another shower put into the home, and it’s like granite they put. That was only like 2,500 bucks. This $7,500 seemed like a little expensive for that 24 hours. Other than that, the guy that installed it was courteous, and I recommend him to anybody.

The shower is beautiful. I love the product. It’s great and it works perfectly. My wife loves it. I just think that a cheaper price should be offered a lot more to people because most people won’t go down to a bank to get a loan to get a shower. They don’t wanna pay that many years. I would’ve ended up 10 years the way they had it originally. It was 44 months and I ended up 60 months with the insurance on my truck. So, that worked out good.

Original review: March 3, 2020

Jacuzzi Bathrooms were advertised on TV and the radio, and I looked it up. It looked like the reviews were improving, but we got screwed. It’s a lot of money and it was not a minor investment for us. We got a walk-in shower. The installation seemed pretty good. The guys were fine. It was a one-day thing and it seemed like they were okay. They did have a rookie. They were training and, he had cut the drywall wrong and they fixed that. But other than that, they tried to do a good job. We are extremely upset because we have a ponding on the base and had a guy come out over two weeks. Nobody’s talked to us, nobody answers their voicemails. They totally shut us off. I had sent them a picture and the rep said, “Oh, that shouldn’t do that. I’ll send a guy out.” They sent a guy out. That was the end of it. We haven’t heard a word. It doesn’t drain properly. We can still use it. It’s just we have to wipe the water off of the bottom of the base.

Original review: March 2, 2020

I got a walk-in shower from Jacuzzi Bathrooms and I like it but not as much as I thought I would. But I like that I got room and I didn't have room in the other one. I wish I've gotten a sliding door rather than a curtain though. The installers tore everything off of the old one, even the plasterboard. Then, they put in new boards and then put the tile in. And they've done a great job.

Original review: March 1, 2020

I purchased the shower from Jacuzzi Bathrooms and it was a roomy shower. The sales reps were excellent. The installers were very professional, as well.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

I had one of those walk-in bathtubs put in about 10 years ago. It works, but I'm not happy with it. It just doesn’t work as a bathtub for us, which was why I had the BathWraps bathtub and shower combination thing put in. It was quite expensive because the area that I wanted the bathtub in was shorter than normal so they customized it for me. It was close to $9,000 and from what I understand, I was kind of taken advantage of. However, that included the labor and the whole shot.

I used Community Builders and they did a nice job. The installers were good guys. They were very fast and put it in in a day and a half. It was almost ready to go in one day, but they had to come back the next day to seal up a couple of little places that they missed. The bathtub is pretty, new, and shiny. I'm really happy with it. But I don’t use it because I'm old and I can’t get in and out of the bathtub. However, my son enjoys it very much. He is a mechanic and he has a bad back.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

We got a walk-in tub from Jacuzzi Bathrooms because of their Better Business rating. Everything was good with their sales and customer service. Their reps handled themselves well. They were professional. The installation took a little over two days and went nicely. The machine works well. So we're happy with it.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

The sales team I spoke with was very nice. They advertise they only take 24 hours, but the installation took 3 days. So, it’s better to do it right and that they should not false advertise. I was inconvenienced as I only have one bathroom but it was okay and they did good. The bathroom is now way better than it was. I had a knee-replacement surgery that’s why I had it done, so I could walk into the shower. I had the bath tub removed, so I’ve had a lot changed. I’m very satisfied.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

It was time for a bathroom remodel and I thought BathWraps would be a good thing. Their guy Dennis was great and I love him. Their installer was great too. I got the tub and toilet. I like the quality and a couple of my friends like it too. With my BathWraps, I can’t stay out of the tub. Given my experience, I would definitely use them again and refer them to other people.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

The BathWraps installers did a fine job up but put the showerhead up way too high. And when the electrician ran his electrical wires, it was kinda a crappy job. He didn’t put them into a casing and he didn’t fill the holes where he screwed through the wall. He got it inside and it seems to do fairly well, but he also didn’t fix the trim. They also left some stuff undone, which kinda irritated us. Supposedly, there was something that wasn’t there that they had to install. There’s supposed to be somebody coming out here later this month and fix something that I never even heard about. Moreover, I was under the impression that this thing had a water heater in it, but it doesn’t. I don’t know if we misunderstood, but it was implied that there was a heater that would keep the water warm in it. It turns out that there’s some other model that does but ours isn’t that model.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

We just had a bathroom done by them. Everything was fantastic when we spoke to their sales. Everybody was friendly and knowledgeable. We got the shower components for standing shower, and the installer was decent and fantastic. Other than they forgot a shelving unit that goes in the shower, everything is fine. The quality is very good. It's now easy to shower on a regular basis.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

BathWraps's rep would tell you anything so he can get your business. He talked about crap and did about two-thirds of it. He said, “It’s just something we recommend.” He also told me that his handshake is his word. His word must not be very good. $13,000 is a lot of money for what they did. The installer didn’t know all that though and the bathroom came out really good. It looks good, but they wanted to give these tricky things. They said to do this and they’d do that but did none of it. But that’s okay. It’s done, they got their money and I won’t call them again.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

I have used BathWraps before and called them again to have my shower redone. The sales representative didn’t completely explain that I didn’t have an option to do the 12-month interest-free or charging the balance. And I wasn’t happy about that. I had to charge the whole thing because if I did the 12-month, then I would have had to pay a 300 finance charge, which was not my understanding. I thought it was 12-month same as cash. The explanation was that it was only $300. But $300 is $300 to me. However, the installation was excellent and I’m very happy with the result.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

The sales representatives came to the house and they were very helpful and patient. They spent a lot of time with us texting photos back and forth as my parents were in rehab. Then my parents decided a tub conversion to a walk-in shower and the reps gave us a Black Friday discount. The installer was excellent as well. My parents have used the shower chair and they love it. It was a wonderful experience.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I purchased a shower from BathWraps. However, I didn’t like the sales rep at all. He lied for one thing. First of all, he said they were gonna measure my old tub with a laser so everything fit in there perfectly. That didn’t happen. And the other thing he lied about was the thickness of the surround that was going on the tub. I was misled on that. I also gave him a down payment check and he told me that wouldn’t be cashed until the shower was started. He also bragged about how reduced the price was gonna be over what showers normally cost. I have found since then that that’s not so. I feel like he took advantage of a couple of old people. The only thing I was told when I would call BathWraps back was they were gonna keep the payment.

I've used it and in the first place, the shower pan isn’t level. The bottom of the floor contours down. It’s higher on one end than it is on the other. And that’s the way it’s made. There’s nothing I could do about that, but I wasn’t told that. But the person that put the shower in did a wonderful job, even though it wasn’t what I expected or what I thought I was gonna get.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

We got a shower from BathWraps and the sales rep was very nice. Their installation team was also very courteous, and they cleaned and did a good job. And we like the shower.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

This company's main downfall is too many people, sales being the most poorly "trained", handling a project where there is poor communications. The sales rep had little understanding of the process & therefore made promises in order to sell the job that could not happen. His recording of the order, sent by text had some incorrect information. Once calls & more text to correct had to happen, it caused a domino effect. Next comes someone to evaluate, then another person (a plumber) to actually measure (a very nice gentleman), who said he'd come by to check the job at the end (he DID NOT). Next your surround etc. are fabricated over the next few weeks.

Finally installation. He was really the only person who understood the whole process (& found a piece that needed refabrication). These installs usually take 1 1/2 to 2 days. Salesperson said 1 day "almost every case", proving his lack of knowledge. The gentleman who installed is really the only reason for the 3 stars, otherwise it would be 2.

Finally, prepare to be paying OVER twice what a Lowes prefab would cost. Our thoughts were that this is going to be superior. We have leaking now as we could not pay any more for doors (we were up to 7 thousand dollars ) but were Assured that would not happen (the doors would have added1500 to 2000). A gentleman in the co. has talked nicely with us & corrected the grab bar on the original sales & added the corner shelf on the correct end as my husband's mobility is compromised. That was done today but this Sunday past he fell to the floor before the lower grab bar was placed & had to CRAWL out. Trust me this is unacceptable. The only person in this company I truly trust was the experienced install professional. I cannot recommend Carolina Home Remodeling.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

We purchased a tub from BathWraps. The sales rep was very professional and the installers were also very good. I love the whole thing. It's very pristine and clean. It's almost maintenance-free. I don't have tile grout. So, it looks really nice.

Jacuzzi Bathrooms author review by Joseph Truini

BathWraps exclusively sells 100% U.S.-manufactured products made from high-quality materials. Each tub or shower is entirely customizable with a variety of color options and accessories to complement the bathroom of your dreams.

• Products: BathWraps sells and installs showers, bathtubs and walk-in tubs that include many customizable fixtures and accessories. All walk-in tubs installed by the company are Jacuzzi tubs that come with standard safety features and optional hydrotherapy add-ons.

• Safety features: All of the company's products have Silver Shield anti-microbial protection and are easy to clean. Its tubs have nonslip flooring, quick drain systems and acrylic bodies that never crack or fade. Every product can include grab bars, foot pedestals and shelving.

• Luxury features: Customers looking for massage features can purchase BathWraps' walk-in tubs with patented Jacuzzi jet technology for a relaxing hydrotherapy experience.

• Installation: The business employs factory-trained installers to renovate your bathroom in as little as one day. Products are delivered in as soon as 24 hours.

• Warranties: BathWraps offers a lifetime warranty on all its products.

by Joseph Truini Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Jacuzzi Bathrooms Company Information