Find an Online Bathroom Fixtures and Plumbing partner

Jacuzzi

2.6/5 (101 ratings)
Find an Online Bathroom Fixtures and Plumbing partner
Banner image

Need help with a bathroom project?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About Jacuzzi

Banner image

Need help with a bathroom project?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Jacuzzi Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jacuzzi?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jacuzzi Tubs & Showers?

Original review: March 11, 2021

Purchased 32 inch wide Jacuzzi bathtub and the basin cracked right in the middle. They had a third party company come out to verify my claim. I also spoke to numerous customer service reps and no one is willing to help me with the warranty claim.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

Replaced a very old toilet to attempt to conserve water. SHAME ON ME!!!! I would give my plunger arm for my old toilet. Once a week the toilet - Jacuzzi Model SW07959 from Lowe's fails and MUST BE PLUNGED. Former toilet had not needed a plumber's helper in 20 plus years. ONLY A FOOL WOULD BUY THIS USELESS PIECE OF CRAP. $189.00 flushed down the hole at Lowe's. I got a CRAPPY deal. I would like to put this toilet where it belongs. Remember - 1 piece Jacuzzi (Lowe's model) SW07959 - TRASH.

Get buying tips about Online Bathroom Fixtures and Plumbing delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

Flush valve stopped working properly after about 2 years. Have to hold lever until valve decides to flush and water saving button does not work at all. Purchased @ Lowe's Canada. They have no parts? Took about 3 months to find out from Jacuzzi that I had to order flush valve from Switzerland?

Original review: May 4, 2019

Bought shower faucet at Lowe's. Worked for 2 months then began to slow in redirecting water to the shower when pulling up the pin. Then it stopped working altogether. Removing it showed the little plate is loose and not blocking the flow of water back to the shower. Poor quality

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I purchased my new Jacuzzi bath thinking that I would get high quality service because I thought this company was a premium company. NEVER!!! My bath was splashing out water over ceilings, floors, walls so I called customer service and explained this. They asked if all water was above the jets and yes they were. So I asked them to send me an engineer because they felt the jets could be misaligned. After the booking they sent me an email stating that if there was no fault I would be charged £125.

I called back and asked why they sent me this email and they said it didn't apply to me because my bath was new and it's still under warranty. When the engineer arrived he said although the jets were covered with water the bath must be filled so that the headrest is half coved too which is nearly to the top of the bath. It is so ridiculous that when my husband who is a heavy man gets in the bath overflows. The engineer said that this is not chargeable but the next day customer service sent me a personal email to say I have been charge. Jacuzzi has since been harassing me for the money. This bath IS NOT fit for purpose. Jacuzzi is not following their warranty terms and condition. They are unlawful taking money for a service that should not be charge.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

At this time I am not convinced where my problem lies so I’m more so making an inquiry. We gutted our bathroom to bare studs and rebuilt a gorgeous bathroom using a non jetted Jacuzzi soaked tub and bought the Duncan series shower/sink faucets and drains. I am about 6 months post completion now and have been smelling a wet towel mildew smell coming from somewhere. I have crawled around floors, looked at floorboards from underneath in the basement, I’ve removed the exhaust fan, and I keep coming back to the sink drain. I’ve poured bleach down it several times but I can get it to go away. Has anyone experienced something similar? My gorgeous fancy bathroom can’t continue to have this smell. Any help/insight would be very much appreciated.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

We have a Jacuzzi brand toilet that plugs up CONSTANTLY! This happens so frequently that when we go to do our no. 2 business we actually have to stop, flush... pray that it goes down before we can finish our business. 90% of the time it plugs up! What makes it more unreasonable is there is only TWO of us living here! Don't ever buy this brand of toilet! IT IS THE WORST!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

Also, I just found out why I’ve had water flowing into my Kitchen from the Jacuzzi Primo Jetted Tub. I figured it was a drain problem (drain at bottom of tub) improperly installed by an NJ Licensed plumber. It’s a fiberglass forming problem on the underside of the drain hole. After I removed the drain (top and bottom) I felt around the underside of the drain hole. I can feel a V notch where the rubber gasket would sit against the bottom of the tub and your extremely expensive tub drain. It is due to poor work control (as also the cracked jets may be referred to in previous email). What can be done about this. The tub has been installed. It doesn’t leak when a shower is taken, only when the tub is filled and drained. This lack of quality control should not have happened. Didn’t anyone look at this drain before it got shipped out? Same email sent to Jacuzzi. Too early for an response.

Original review: June 1, 2018

My Jacuzzi toilet has never flushed properly. They sent me another one which also has the same problem. $250 spent in trying to fix the problem and plumber says just a poor design. Also the matching pedestal sink is losing its shiny white ceramic coating.

Original review: May 25, 2018

I bought the Jacuzzi Duncan shower faucet. After I installed it, following the instructions properly, I tried to connect the faucet, but the faucet is too short to reach the valve stem. I contacted the company to determine how to get around this. Well, they don't sell extenders. And during this call I flat out asked, "So you're telling me this unit is not possible to install?" He said yes. HE ACTUALLY ADMITTED THEY SELL A PRODUCT THAT YOU CAN'T USE. What an absolutely horrific company, and I cannot believe they're allowed to sell this product.

Jacuzzi Company Information