Jacuzzi

• 5%
    • 1%
    • 29%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jacuzzi Tubs & Showers?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jacuzzi Tubs & Showers?
      Installation & SetupContract & TermsPricePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed May 3, 2024

Shame on Costco for using such a poor vendor to represent their company. From contract signing it took almost 3 months for the install. Paid a premium price and expected Costco quality. Just like others have mentioned, wrong materials and accessories were on the order. Took weeks of my personal follow-up to get the right items. City inspector never showed up. I still have a patched hole in a bedroom wall waiting and waiting for them to repair. Also, have YET to receive my Costco gift card. DO NOT USE THESE CLOWNS FOR YOUR BATHROOM REMODEL. RUN AWAY!!!

Process

Reviewed April 28, 2024

Excellent return policy gives peace of mind. Though I didn't end up needing to return anything, it was reassuring to know that the process would have been straightforward if I had. Great quality and top-notch service!!!

Get buying tips about Online Bathroom Fixtures and Plumbing delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Price

Reviewed April 23, 2024

Great value for money! I was pleasantly surprised by the reasonable prices of the bathroom fixtures on this site. I was able to upgrade my entire bathroom without breaking the bank. Highly recommended!!!

Customer Service

Reviewed March 15, 2023

I just need a little tiny spare part... just the little plastic label with the company name which is glued in the spa... and so I made a contact to Jacuzzi. I got a mail with a case number and the information that an agent will take care and that I can give additional information by answering the mail. Well, I remind them 3-times and until today (since 6 weeks) no answer. This is for sure a very bad customer service.

Price

Reviewed Oct. 7, 2022

I purchased a J-495 jacuzzi. The top controller unit was replaced twice and now it is broken a third time. The waterfall lights stopped working. The company does not provide assistance to the buyers. They only support the certified dealers.… Well the dealers in my area for 100 miles do not like dealing with them either. They don’t get paid from Jacuzzi. None of them will warrant the replacement if it is out of the factory warranty time frame because Jacuzzi will place nice with them. We had dealers outright turn us down. Total waste of money and time. I would have been better to go with a cheaper spa unit and buy two more for backup than for the price that I for this pile of junk. You think with the name and price that it would be quality with service after, but that is not the case with Jacuzzi.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Aug. 17, 2021

The service provided by Liz, the Jacuzzi associate in the Barrie store, was impeccable. She followed up quickly on delivery and other issues, and was most pleasant in our conversations. I would rate her service as A+. I would highly recommend the Barrie Ontario store, and particularly Liz, to anyone who is interested in acquiring a hot tub.

I would rate the service from the factory as C- at best. When I received the hot tub, I could only get a couple of feet of the electrical cord out of the tub surround. The cord was wedged under one of the metal structural supports of the tub. After much pulling, I managed to dislodge it. In addition, the water (waterfall) feature did not work as I could only get water to trickle down the two spouts. This issue required a service call/visit, which was arranged quickly. The problem was similar to the electrical cord issue as the pipe feeding the two spouts was wedged under the tub. The problem was solved two weeks after the hot tub delivery. Obviously, the factory needs to better inspect hot tubs prior to delivering them as both issues that I experienced were highly visible. Pierre **

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed March 11, 2021

Purchased 32 inch wide Jacuzzi bathtub and the basin cracked right in the middle. They had a third party company come out to verify my claim. I also spoke to numerous customer service reps and no one is willing to help me with the warranty claim.

Reviewed Jan. 20, 2021

Replaced a very old toilet to attempt to conserve water. SHAME ON ME!!!! I would give my plunger arm for my old toilet. Once a week the toilet - Jacuzzi Model SW07959 from Lowe's fails and MUST BE PLUNGED. Former toilet had not needed a plumber's helper in 20 plus years. ONLY A FOOL WOULD BUY THIS USELESS PIECE OF CRAP. $189.00 flushed down the hole at Lowe's. I got a CRAPPY deal. I would like to put this toilet where it belongs. Remember - 1 piece Jacuzzi (Lowe's model) SW07959 - TRASH.

Reviewed Oct. 2, 2019

Flush valve stopped working properly after about 2 years. Have to hold lever until valve decides to flush and water saving button does not work at all. Purchased @ Lowe's Canada. They have no parts? Took about 3 months to find out from Jacuzzi that I had to order flush valve from Switzerland?

Reviewed May 4, 2019

Bought shower faucet at Lowe's. Worked for 2 months then began to slow in redirecting water to the shower when pulling up the pin. Then it stopped working altogether. Removing it showed the little plate is loose and not blocking the flow of water back to the shower. Poor quality

Take a Bathroom Remodeling Quiz