Formally named BathWraps

Call Now Toll Free
Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.98/5

Jacuzzi offers bathroom remodeling services and products, including parts for tubs, showers and faucets. Its renovations come with an array of styles and customization options. The company also offers free design consultations and one-day third-party installations. Its bath catalog offers high-end products as well as more affordable options.

Jacuzzi Bathrooms Call Now Toll Free (833) 237-6320 Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

Jacuzzi Bathrooms Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jacuzzi Bathrooms?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jacuzzi Bathrooms?

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

This is by far the most highest quality shower and bath I've ever stepped into. The staff did a fantastic job of building it perfectly within my bathroom making it look so sleek. All the components seemed very sturdy and I can tell this will hold up for a very long time. What is so appealing about this product is the antimicrobial properties making cleaning easy. I highly recommend this product.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

Installation done by Inspire Baths/BathWraps.....Farmingdale NJ. 8/22 - Workers came for initial installation, realized that the "faucet" that came in was damaged, and would have to come back the next day with the replacement. (We were told NOT to use the shower because of the caulking.)

8/23- Workers returned with, what they thought was the correct faucet; however, it was NOT the same as the damaged one they were replacing. We were told that the "replacement" faucet was the one that should have come originally, but it was much more "flimsy". I told the workers that I wanted the other faucet, as it was much more sturdy, and had a "lip" around it for a better fit. They said I could leave the wrong faucet on and they would have to order the one I wanted, and be able to shower (after 24 hours) OR, leave no faucet and be without shower ability for 4 to 5 more days waiting for the correct faucet to come in. It was also noted to the workers that the pipe that feeds into the faucet was wobbly. They (he) spoke with Shane and suggested using an "expanding foam" behind the faucet that should make the pipe More solid.

Approximately 8/29-8/30 I called for the status on the new faucet, and had to leave a message for Shane....NO CALL BACK! 9/5 - S/w Shane and advised him that the expanding foam did not correct the faucet from being "moved around". He acknowledged and said that the correct faucet should be in that day and someone would contact me. He also said that the owner, Paul, was on vacation and wants to assess the damages etc HIMSELF. I advised Shane that I am also looking for compensation for ALL the inconvenience caused by his company. 9/6 ---- No follow up call.

9/7- I called and spoke with Cheyenne (receptionist) who was unaware of my problems (even after looking into my installation records on her computer). NOTHING was documented in my file. She said that Shane was not available but she would call him, and that there have been "more than a few" customers calling and complaining about no return call backs. She called back after speaking with Shane who told her to tell me (wouldn't make the call himself) that the part came in" late" Friday night and that someone "should" be in touch with me on Monday to set up an appointment. I also told her to tell Shane about the floor "creaking" and to tell him that the loose faucet is not repaired, even after the spray foam was put in. I called Mark my salesman, and left him a voice mail. He returned the call later on Saturday, and after explaining all the problems, he claims he was not aware of anything.

9/9 - Two workers, Richard and a younger guy, showed up, without a heads up phone call, and installed the correct faucet. When I asked them if they were told about the "shaky" faucet and the floor they said NO. They videoed the loose faucet, and the floor, saying that they would show it to Shane tonight or tomorrow, when back in the store. I called Shane after they left, and he claims that he DID tell the workers about the faucet, but FORGOT to mention the floor problem. Workers advised us to not use the shower for a few hours, but later today was ok. Shane said to be sure, DON"T use the shower until tomorrow. Now the 5th time we were advised not to use our $8100 investment. Shane said that Paul was due back in the office next Monday, Sept 16th, and wanted to assess the leaky ceiling problem and the floor, AND any compensation would have to be discussed with him.

9/13 - I phoned the office and was told Paul is due back from vacation on Monday 9/16. Left a call back message. 9/16 NO CALL BACK from Paul. 9/17 - I phoned at 10:35 and was told Paul was in a "meeting" with someone, and that he would call me back "in a few minutes". 9/17 NO CALL BACK AGAIN. 9/18 - Phoned at 6:00 PM and spoke with Cheyenne (receptionist). She said that Paul was out, but WOULD be returning that evening. Once again, explained the reason for my call. I asked her to write down my specific message, that being: "Paul, this is my third phone call to you without a return call." She said that she would call Paul and give him the message, and that SHE would definitely call me back regardless of whether she spoke to him or not.

9/17 - NO PHONE CALL FROM EITHER CHEYENNE OR PAUL. On or about 9/19-9/20 - Paul called back claiming to have returned my calls 2 or 3 times, but no answer (impossible as I have voicemail on both my land line and cell phone). He offered us a choice of $1000.00 or have his men repair the water damage caused by the installation. We chose to have his men do the work, and it was completed in a timely fashion. At the end of the day, this installation was the worst I've ever had, including adding an additional bedroom, and an $80,000.00 extension; plus several "smaller" jobs. If anyone were to ask for a referral, in good conscience, I would have to tell them to shop elsewhere!!!!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

BathWraps was in the American Legion magazine, and they came right down when we called them. They seemed like they were interested in doing it and the sales representatives were right to the point and explained the financing and all. We purchased a stand-up shower and there was only one guy who did the installation. He did an excellent job and he explained what was going on. We got an old house with old plumbing and he took care of everything. We were figuring on going camping for the three days he said it would take, but then he had water within one day so we didn't get to go camping. We haven't had any difficulties and I'm real happy with him. If I was gonna do anything else or recommend anybody, that's who I'd recommend. And now that we have the shower, I don't fall out of the tub as much.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

I used Max Home to remove and install a new shower. When old shower was replaced with new one there's a place between the new shower and laboratory in which 11/2 tile is needed. Spoke with the installer and inquired about missing tile. He took pictures and said they would contact me. I'm still waiting. It has been 2 months i.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

Excellent service! The two men who installed our new shower did a fantastic job and kept our house super clean during their work! Thank you! Also our consultation prior to the shower installation was excellent! We are very pleased with our new bath/shower and love the appearance of it. What a beautiful job and wonderful company.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

What a great job, works a lot better than stepping into a tub for a stand up shower, the work was fast, the finished product was excellent, and the clean up was very good, would do it again if needed.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

Installers were good, Ordered 1st part of July and not installed until end of Oct. It should never take that long. Also it was scheduled for 21st of Oct but no one notified me or installers. When someone is out of office there should be someone to step in to do that job, very poor communication in the office, not sure I could recommend this business.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

My husband and I are extremely pleased with the BathWraps products and their installation by Central Iowa Home Renovations. Our ancient, tiny bath tub and peeling, mildewed shower surround have been replaced by a roomy walk-in shower with built-in seat. We love the new vanity top and lavatory, designed to minimize the amount of caulking needed and therefore far easier to keep clean. New slip-proof flooring completes the project. Materials were exactly as we specified. Once the materials arrived, all work was finished within two days, as promised -- much appreciated since this is our one bathroom. Excellent communication whenever we had questions.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

Bathroom remodel. It took 3 days to finish the bath when they said it would be 2 days. The works were very respectful. They always cleaned up very well. Love the wrap. So easy to keep clean and really looks nice. Everything was installed well and looks great. Would do it again. I have to admit was rough not taking a bath or shower for 2 days. They didn't come till 9:30 am. Feel like would have finished faster if would have got here earlier and worked till 5. They left at 3:30.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

We were pleased with how thorough the company was from beginning to end of the process. The finished product is what we expected. We appreciate the company double checking our order, as we had made some changes. We appreciated the workmen who did an excellent job and also cleaned up well.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

Dabella Vancouver WA did an outstanding job on our new shower and bathroom upgrade. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a high end bathroom upgrade. Install only took 1 day from start to finish and the initial consult and subsequent sale was very informative and painless!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

Great....BUT....After they left I noticed stress cracks on my tub and it has taken a lot of phone calls just to get someone to call me back. Also no one measured for the shower curtain. I now have approx. 2 inches on the ground. Not acceptable.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

The initial contact with Carol was positive and not a preview of what would come. I choose the materials I wanted and gave my billing info along with the time frame that was mutually acceptable. Two weeks out from the install date, I got a call asking if I could move up the date of installation. I could not due to appts. When the worker arrived I was informed that they did not have the vanity top nor the doors for the shower. They also had the wrong hardware for the sink. Other installers would be doing the doors and the vanity top. The installers that worked on the tub removal and shower install were professional and competent. They went to get the correct sink hardware after I showed them my work order. The shower doors arrived later that evening, unannounced. The vanity top was not available.

When I mentioned that they called weeks earlier, to do the installation. I would be over a month without full access to my bathroom. I was told it was a "special" order and it takes time. I believe admin dropped the marble and did not place the order until install time. Meanwhile, My credit card cleared and the payments made in a timely fashion. No, I will not recommend Bath Wraps to my friends. No acknowledgement on the part of admin errors. Only added to my frustration with the organization.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

I love both of our new guest tube with shower and master shower. They are beautiful and I love the idea that I don’t have to to scrub to clean them like I had to do with the old fiberglass bath and shower. The one day installations were amazing. Bathwrap is the exact type of bath installation company I was looking for. Well done Bathwrap!!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

BathWraps was good. They came in, they redid the bathroom, they cleaned up after themselves, and they didn't mess around. The project was expensive but the quality is good. They did a great job of redoing it. It looks nice, and I love it.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

Based on a newspaper ad, I figured going with Bathwraps and purchased a walk-in shower from them. It was for my mother in her house and she likes it. For the installation, it went fine and the sales rep answered all of our questions.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

My experience with BathWraps has been very good. I liked that they were local and I liked their products too and the presentation that the rep did. He was very thorough, really understood what we were after and worked well with us. The installation was very fast and the team did a very good job. They also hauled all the junk away and tidied everything up.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

BathWraps did a wonderful job with our bathroom. I saw them in one of the magazines and I gave them a call up. They got me a hold of a guy that does all the scheduling for it and we set up a date. The sales rep did a very good job in explaining the options and there were no surprises. Three weeks later, their guys came down to my home and they took one day to get all done. They put in a couple of shelves in there as well as the regular standard stuff. They did a really good job on keeping it where it didn’t leak water all over the floor. So, it's very good quality. I go in there, wash myself and take it nice and slow.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I chose to get BathWraps' service after seeing their ad. They did the wrap for my shower and it was flat and clean. No one could beat what the installation team did. It was exactly done as they said it would be and was done exactly when they said it would be. The sales rep was very good too.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2019

WE got the wrong size doors to start with. The caulking is coming off and the doors are still run away closing on us all by their self. Won't stay closed. WE have called several times to tell Taylor about this. 3 weeks have gone by and still no one has come by to even look at it. NOT HAPPY.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2019

BathWraps could tear down and do all the work with one person and they didn't have to get in there and have separate contractors. That really sealed the deal plus they tore everything out and went down to the studs. So that way, if there was any other damage back there which we did not know, and if there was anything that we needed to repair at that time, they could do it also. They allotted two days for it, which I understand because of the what if situation once they took it down to the studs. We had no idea what we were getting into, so that gave them extra time to assess the situation and put a plan in place, and they did it in a day and a half. We're very pleased with how the bathroom came out. I like how much easier it is to get in and out. It looks much better so it's not an eyesore and it’s easy to clean.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2019

BathWraps was advertising that they do the job in one day. They took two days but that wasn’t a problem and the sales rep was professional. I'm very pleased with the installation and the experience with BathWraps was good. I love it.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2019

The sales rep was not responsive after the sale. Budgeting and the administration did not return calls as promised. I was not offered the opportunity to get my own financing. Very poor experience. The contractor that install the walk in shower was great and let me know every step he was going to do. Scott was the only good thing about the experience.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2019

Love our new shower! Very well made unit. I am handicapped so ease of getting in and out of shower is really nice with the low step-in and extra roominess. Installed glass doors too which are very nice. Nice polite professional installers. Would recommend.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

Replace tub and put in shower. Very good workmanship and quality materials. Installation crew very nice and did a fine job. Was a little pricey but have been enjoying the finished product. Have let lots of friends look at it and sit in it to see the craftsmanship of your installer.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

Horrible. Wouldn’t recommend Reborn to anyone. Bad job. Wasn’t what was understood. Supposed to have 4 shelves, 3 are in the shower installed. The 4th one is still in the plastic inside my bathroom cupboard. Supposed to have glass for the curtain rod to be put on and my curtain rod is still laying on the floor and nowhere to hang it. Offers a L shaped rod but that’s not what I paid 9600.00 for.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

My wife, due to a fall, couldn’t raise her leg up to get into the tub real good, and I’m afraid she’s gonna fall. I purchased the walk-in shower from BathWraps where she can sit down and she can shower. The sales rep was great and the installation took two days at the most. The installer was by himself and he did an excellent job. Everything works out pretty well with our walk-in shower.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

We should have known from the beginning that this was a con job. But, we were taken in by the fancy presentation. After the order was placed in late April, installation did not arrive until late August!! The original installer was embroiled in a claims issue with DaBella and could not do the job. After a heated phone call with the manager and a discount, someone from Federal Way had to come up and do the installation. Fortunately, we are mostly pleased with the final product, although, the representative lied about having shower doors installed after the install.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

I recently met with a representative to discuss possibly installing a shower in one of my bathrooms. Ms. ** was polite, knowledgeable with regards to the product. She showed me various options and took the time to explain the process and what to expect. She reviewed finance options and made sure both myself and my husband were completely satisfied with the product and understand all aspects of the process. Because of the experience with Ms. ** we are moving forward with the project.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

I saw a BathWraps advertising with the paper that comes once a week. There was the advertising of a bath and the shower. I don’t have the time to be calling anybody. So, BathWraps was in the paper, and they had the telephone, so I called them. The rep I worked with was okay. The lady got me because I said, “I will let you know.” And she said, “Well, you take it right now. I can give you a little bit discount.” So, I took it even if it was not cheap.

The installers were fine. The only thing that I’m not happy about is the showerhead is too high for me. I cannot reach it. Because it’s only one door open, and when I opened the water, I was freezing and I got away. Water comes cold the first time. And I called BathWraps, but I haven’t heard from them. Besides that, it's fine. I would recommend BathWraps. I like it.

Jacuzzi Bathrooms Company Information