3.8/5 (139 ratings)

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

IGLOO Refrigerators Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IGLOO Refrigerators?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about IGLOO Refrigerators?

Original review: Aug. 11, 2016

My refrigerator is larger than standard size. It has two doors on the front with a built-in ice maker. Has 4 roomy shelves which you can change to whatever height you like them. Has 2 vegetable compartments at the bottom and side holders in the doors to store whatever you like. The refrigerator is stainless steel with an ice maker in the front left door which is white. It also has a silver tone trim around white with black handles with silver trim. Larger then standard. We had to measure the space that's there for it. So it's not the average size. It's big. I paid more for this but it's worth it. The quality is superior. It saves me money as it's energy-efficient. PSE gave me a rebate to get some money back too and haul it away.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

The performance from that brand of refrigerator is superior performance. I absolutely love it and I couldn't have made a better choice. If I had to do it all over again, I would definitely do it. This refrigerator puts out extremely well. The appearance is beyond nice and fancy. I love the overall color and design, which is so unique. This refrigerator complements the entire kitchen, matching the countertops perfectly. I love it. The size of the refrigerator is just right. It's not too big but definitely far from being small. It's very spacious. The value is of great value. It is worth more and does more. Meaning, it values in price and it values because of the purpose it serves. So I see it as being valuable in more ways than one. Everything operates and works nicely.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

Worked great. I would buy the same brand if I ever needed to... Kept everything cool... Can't say enough good things about it for real. It had excellent room for all my products, never need to worry about anything spoiling. A very fine design appealing to the eye, great look, a design that not only looks good to the eye, but to the pocket book as well... The design is sleek but yet roomy and holds more than enough food to feed me and my family and friends. I would always get this brand. It's been a lifesaver for my family. The size is wonderful with more than enough room to hold all your needs... I think most everyone would find this product is very satisfying. Value is good enough. Price point most can afford to purchase this without it being on sale but if you find it on sale don't pass it up now.

IGLOO Refrigerators Company Information