Haier Dishwashers

View Plans
Overall Rating
3.8 out of 5

About Haier Dishwashers

Haier designs solutions to enhance consumers' enjoyment of home at every stage of life—from university to first apartment to all shapes of family living. Each solution champions intelligence, individuality and the human drive to create the perfect home, so that each interaction with the consumer is a new

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

View Plans

Haier Dishwashers Reviews

ConsumerAffairs has collected 11 reviews and 142 ratings.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haier?

Reviewed March 14, 2007

My husband bought a dishwasher from Target (I think it was Target). We contacted Haier after we had trouble with it. It was 2 weeks after warranty and it overflowed. The hose was defective and they would do nothing. my husband hook up our old hose and it was ok. Then the heat element stopped working, probably the faulty hose that caused the over flow was damaged from the water, and now it does not go thru the processes properly and the power button stays on. We have contacted the company many times.

They have said that we do not live close enough to a repair service and they will not bring anyone here. Now we are selling our home and we have to take the dishwasher in my small car about 2 hours away 1 way and pay possibly they said $200 to have it fixed. I am so angry with that company.

We thought they were a reliable company because we bought 2 air conditioners from them and they are great. We have had nothing but trouble with this dishwasher from the start and when my husband who was an electrician and home service repair person moved the dishwasher out from the cabinet the floor which was new got ripped up. Now we have to replace the floor and that is just $100 in tile.

Thanks for your vote! Report