4.11/5

Need a water treatment system?

Hague Quality Water

Need a water treatment system?

Hague Quality Water Reviews

Original review: June 10, 2018

I was shopping in the Fredericksburg, VA area for a water filtration system. I did the typical 3 bids before buying to make sure I was informed and educated before making a big decision on my family's water. The first 2 better known companies came in and just pitched a price and did not seem interested in me or my family but I still went ahead with the third company and oh boy am I glad I did! Mr. Jeff ** (he insist we call him by first name, OK Jeff) was incredible! He took the time to talk to me, my husband and my 3 children, found out our needs and did a full demo on their product. I learned so much about my water (in terms we all understood) and was super impressed! His price was a little higher than the others but the Great always cost more!

Our installation was a breeze and his head installer Lee was great! Jeff came back after the install to make sure everything was great and even tested our water to make sure of the clean water quality! He didn't need to even do that because I noticed the change almost immediately after the install. My hair is shiny, my skin is soft and my kids are asking to drink more water. (OH YES!) Thank you Virginia Environmental Resources for being a class act and all you guys get an A+++ from us!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

Had my system for over 10 years. It is still under dealer and manufacturer warranty (25 years.) Cant beat that. I would not use any other water than filtered and Hague makes great products that I will always trust because I know what values are important for the company. I would definitely recommend to all my friends as I have in the past.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

We have owned a Hague Reverse Osmosis Unit for about 14 years. They just came out to replace all my filters today. I can't say enough good things about the unit and their service. They are wonderful, very knowledgeable about their filters and what they can do about the quality of water you consume every day. I appreciate a company that can go the extra mile and give you quality service and help you out. Thank you Hague.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2017

I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to improve the quality of their water. I love my system! My water feels soft, and tastes great. They have great customer service. Randy installed my equipment, and he was professional and knowledgeable.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2016

We have had Hague Water of Maryland install water treatment installed in 3 of our homes over the past 16 years, Hague has always been very prompt and professional. We have seldom required service, but when we do the service staff is helpful and quick to respond. I would strongly recommend Hague Water of Maryland.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hague Quality Water International?

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

We've had a Hague Maximizer for about 10 years. Customarily, I would add a bag or two of salt to the salt tank every three months, or so. For the past two years, the water has not passed through the salt tank. The level of the salt doesn't diminish. This is true, whether I use pellets or crystals. The company that installed the system and has serviced it every year insists the system is working, because the water isn't hard. This does not make sense to me. Why would the engineer provide for a salt tank if it wasn't needed? I have not been given an acceptable answer by Hague or the installer/servicer. Incidentally, the issue is not clumping. I've stirred the salt with a length of re-bar to no effect. Very frustrating.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2016

Let me first say the techs that installed the system did an awesome job, very neat and clean and professional. That's where it STOPS. If you have any trouble with anything, calling them is a waste of time!!! They act like you are bothering them when you call. They also don't return calls. After they get your money that's it!!! I would have never used this company if I had known about their poor service.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

I purchased a Watermax whole house water softener and under sink reverse osmosis from Hague dealer, Blue Ribbon Water Technology. I recently moved from NY and found the water in Florida smelled and tasted very bad. The technician that came out to my house to test the water was a pleasure to deal with and I have since recommended him to several of my friends and co-workers. I thought at first that the unit was a little bit on the expensive side ($5995), but after considering the savings in bottled water expense and soap and cleaning products, plus filters etc., it actually saved us enough money where it was not another bill.

My wife is thrilled at how great the soap package that we received worked and she is always telling me how great her skin feels and looks. (She has a slight case of eczema). I came here to give a testimonial because our technician, Kester asked for some feedback. I also am very sad that some people gave bad reviews. I cannot speak for all Hague dealerships, but BLUE RIBBON WATER TECHNOLOGY has promised good but delivered great in my opinion.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

Last year we determined that the old water system was not doing to job. It was a mess. The company was out on a weekly basis to make the unit work or try to work. I had this unit for about 20 years and had a service contract that I paid monthly. The contract was great and covered everything including the salt delivery and installation. Well one day the unit crapped out. And don't you know the same day got a flyer from Hague in the mail. Contacted them. They came right out, had a new Hague installed and seemed to do the job. For the first time in years we could drink the water. That is the end of the four star.

As I stated we had a service contract with the other company and when I bought one with Hague I assumed it would be as good as the one from Culligan. Not so. We are getting up in years and were looking for not only a good product but help with the monthly maintenance and care. The contract that I got from Hague is a "you want what"? We pay about three time the amount for the salt, have a personality conflict with each delivery and it goes on. A good unit it is but the company and the service stinks and I don't recommend it for that reason. If I have to call them I know it will be expensive and there will be words with the person that is sent. The dealer is out of Groveport, Ohio and I am in Pickerington, Ohio and I don't care who knows it.

The unit is good the service and company is not compatible with, I would say, most people. I am actively looking to replace this unit to get the piece of mind that it will be taken care of without wondering about it and what it will cost to fix it. That's my soap box. Product OK, company crap. Oh yes, the contract included a water test. I ask for one. The tech said, "It's OK" and got into the truck and left. What's OK? That's what I paid 330 for. Their field people need monkey but powder for their chapped ass.

Original review: March 31, 2016

Okay to start, I signed up for a raffle that I did not know was part of a pushy sales agenda. A few days after the raffle, I get a call from Hague asking if I had signed up. I said yes and they said that while I did not win the raffle I had won a $250 shopping voucher if I would only agree to hear a water treatment sales pitch. I scheduled to time and a woman showed up and did a 2 hour demonstration. Now I know the water where I live is terrible, I had planned to buy a system before all this. So after the pitch I agree and get the small print that the unit is leased and they give you some soaps and detergents that are supposed to last 5 years (yeah). I reluctantly agree and they schedule the install. The install went fairly smooth and I asked about the voucher for $250 and the installer told me to call the demonstrator (I did, left a message, never called back).

They completed the install and said in 2 weeks the demonstrator would return to test the water again to prove it works. Fast forward 2 weeks, the lady comes back at which time I remind her I never received my free gift. She said she would take it up with home office. After the test to show it was working the next pitch started and she said they were offering a special that I could buy the system for 7k and no longer have to lease it. I agreed but told her we would be moving in the future and she said it comes with one free move (this is where it gets fun). System purchased never got the FREE gift lol and then we bought a new house not 10 minutes from where we lived. I called Hague to schedule the move on a Monday. They said I would hear something in 2 days. Friday I called back and asked for an update and was told I would hear something for sure Monday.

No Monday call again. Now our old house had sold and the closing was Thursday. I was getting nervous so I called on Tuesday and asked to speak to the person in charge of service. She said that the move would be scheduled for Friday (after closing date). I cleared it with the new owner and then the service lady started to tell me the charge for moving it and that they would only disconnect and connect not actually move it or assist with loading it. I mentioned that I was supposed to get a free move and she said if it is not in paper it did not happen (very professional). Fine. I was not going to lose the system. I agreed to pay it. The service tech showed up late and would not assist my wife at all. This unit is heavy and located in a basement.

My wife had to call me in from work. I went to the house, removed the unit, told the service tech to figure what we owed him for disconnect so I could pay him and he could leave. He asked if I wanted him to hook it up and I said no because if I was carrying it into the house myself then I could surely hook it up myself. This company makes lofty promises and pushes sale only to totally disregard you after getting your money. Oh and the free soap and detergent are complete junk. I think $1 detergent would work better, so back to Tide I go.

Hague Quality Water Company Information