Shop on Appliances Connection

Order new appliances for your home

Shop top brands on Appliances Connection

Visit Website

Electrolux Washers and Dryers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Electrolux Washers and Dryers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Electrolux Washers and Dryers?

Original review: June 29, 2020

I bought my Electrolux front loading washer four years ago based on the recommendation of the owner of the privately owned appliance store we have shopped at for 25 years and have been very pleased since the new Kenmore Elites are no good anymore (obviously we didn't buy those there). It cleans my clothes very well and I like the way that the soap, etc, gets mixed before it goes into the tub. Like every other front loader I have tried, there are times with a very small load where it doesn't drain well, but we don't do those as a rule, so it's not been a big problem.

Original review: May 16, 2020

I wanted a very simple and basic machine; wasn't looking for lots of "bells & whistles" - features that I would pay for but never use. I found it in the Electrolux. It has the cycles I need, the wash temperatures I want, is easy to use, efficient, and I plain love it!

Get buying tips about Washers and Dryers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 15, 2020

Experience with a 2019 model Electrolux front load washer has been very positive. It is relatively quiet, much quieter than the top load it replaced. It also provides a door that can be switched from conventional orientation of opening to the left to open on the right. Clothes are cleaner than with the top load washer it replaced and water consumption is a fraction of what it was. And the spin cycles seem to always be very well balanced without manual intervention. So far it hasn’t had any reliability issues and were I to buy a new machine, I would look to Electrolux first.

Original review: May 14, 2020

The Electrolux stackable washer/dryer is energy efficient and water efficient to save you money. I live above someone so an important feature was that it is also quiet. It is front loading, so there is a lot of room to do everything from a comforter to towels to dog blankets. My laundry room doesn’t vent to the outside, so it can get heated in the little closet. The Electrolux has an auto-shut off so it doesn’t overheat on you. I can’t complain in the two years I have had it.

Original review: April 8, 2020

Excellent Performance since Sept 2016. I love my Electrolux washer and dryer. They had a slight learning curve for me as they are my first digital and front load. They fit beautifully in my closet side by side but I believe they are stackable too. I have never had an issue and my clothes are treated gently by these machines. Google sent me here when I asked about getting a warranty since they are almost 4 years old. When I read some of the negative reviews I had to speak up. I guess only people with issues want to vent. If there isn’t a problem we don’t need to complain.

Original review: July 16, 2020

I bought an Electrolux dryer from ABT in late 2015. The dryer has required service a few times, and now the boards need to be replaced. With service charges, the replacement of the boards will cost almost as much as the amount I paid for the dryer.

Original review: July 7, 2020

Wash machine is less than 90 days old. Year in the seal appeared. Called for repair. Customer service set up appointment to have repair man fix. Told me he’d be there on July 1st. Never showed up! Called customer service again, evidently the woman I spoke with days prior didn’t even bother to schedule a time with the repairman. No record of an appointment at all. Earliest day to fix is the 13th! Three weeks without a wash machine!! NEVER AGAIN! 90 day old machine shouldn’t need ANYTHING FIXED! Worst customer service I have ever encountered!

Original review: June 17, 2020

We purchased an Electrolux large capacity washer and dryer. These machines as per sales are the top of the line for size and quality. All this means is they were expensive. The day the washer and dryer arrived the delivery company trialed the washer. They removed the washer on delivery day as the washer was not working. Several weeks later (we are a family of six without a washer) a new washer arrived. The machine is just over a year old and we have had it fixed a multiple times. Each time it was a different problem and we had two different companies come and repair the machine. I was without a washer for 2 months during Covid and I am a front line work, who finally had to go and purchase an used washer until the machine could be fixed as all Laundromats were closed. As of right now I am still waiting for my washer to be fixed. I do not recommend buying Electrolux products.

Original review: May 31, 2020

I love my Electrolux washer. No problem over a three year period so far. It does a great job on washing all our item from delicate to heavy duty. Especially love the fast sanitize cycle which does a great job with a shorter cycle than the full sanitize.

Original review: May 27, 2020

I cannot believe what I have had happen with Electrolux. Apparently common courtesy and customer consideration have become relics of the past to Electrolux. I bought an Electrolux dryer, Model #?EFME617?STT0, in September of 2017 and the motor burned out on it this weekend, barely 2-1/2 years old. I contacted Electrolux to see what they could do about it and was met with some of the rudest, most condescending customer service I have ever come across. The customer service agent, "Bethany", refused to even allow me to speak to anyone else!

I spent well over $1000.00 for this dryer and would expect it to be made well and last much longer than this. I also expect a company to treat its customers in a professional manner and not basically tell me too bad, so sad! I put a call into corporate headquarters in an attempt to see if this is Electrolux's prevailing attitude and, of course, was given voice mail. At this point, I do not expect to receive any response to my call. If I do, I will certainly update this post. But all I can say right now is if you are buying an appliance built to last and are looking for professional, caring customer service, Electrolux is NOT the company for you!!

Electrolux Washers and Dryers Company Information