Protect What Matters Most

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Electrolux Washers and Dryers Reviews

Original review: March 4, 2019

Super easy to use. Love "Nest-type" dial to selection options. Love spin dry. Love appearance. However, I would find it highly improbable one could place a stacked unit on a second floor without vibration. Steam option great in dryer, but unnecessary in washer (although I have a steam model for both appliances).

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

They are HE and front loading. I couldn’t be any more pleased with the condition of anything I want to wash or dry. When I found the Electrolux brand, I was sold. They are a very old and reliable brand in vacuums. I knew I would be pleased owning other appliances of theirs.

Get expert buying tips about Washers and Dryers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

The Electrolux is a beautiful set in my opinion. It does a very good job so far but I have only owned them for 3 weeks now. I like the touch button on-off and the different settings are easy to read. Overall I like the set.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

This is the best front loader washer we have ever used, we replaced our Whirlpool Duet after 13 years of use. The Electrolux out cleans and outperforms by a very large margin. The secret it seems is that it premixes the water and detergent before it enters the cleaning drum. Wow, less soap is used and cleaner clothes.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

We had a washing machine delivered over a month ago which leaked the moment it was hooked up. We called and emailed Electrolux and they would not replace the machine and sent a repair person to look at it. The repair person came and one of the pumps leaked and had caulking on it like it was a used pump that was installed in a new machine. It was replaced and the machine still leaked because one of the other pumps also had a crack. We have had the machines for a month and we still don't have a machine that works.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Electrolux Washers and Dryers?

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

Do not buy appliances from this company. They do not stand behind their products. They sold me a washer with five defective parts including the pump and motor and still would not replace it. They only use a few repair persons or you wait for months for the repair to a new defective appliance. A totally bad experience!!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

We bought Electrolux washer and dryer from Famous Tate in Tampa FL 2 years ago on the guidance of our sales associate. These "super quiet high end appliances" are suppose to be the "best" on the market. HA! We've had the repair guy out once after fighting with Famous Tate that even though the appliance were bought up front for our new home, that we didn't move in until months later and then began using them to wash/dry clothes. The service gentleman replaced some bearings and then a few months go by and now it is worse than ever. I can only do laundry during the day because it will wake the kids up. My husband found a way to damper the noise of our costly dryer.... A roll of paper towels in between the washer and dryer. Thanks for all of your support with this "high end" lemon Famous Tate! So glad you stand behind the products you sell! To all potential customers.... Stay away.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

Just called the service tech for the third time in three years. This dryer just limps along. It is better than hang drying your laundry but I know you can do better. Avoid this machine unless you are getting it for free. From what I understand the main flaw is the lint trap. The lint trap does not trap the lint. It builds up in the drum somewhere. Overtime the noise becomes deafening. The tech was just here last Thursday, he recommended buying an air compressor to force the lint through periodically.

This morning less than 1 week later the dryer was giving off the faint odor of burnt rubber, it started to make a thumping noise, like a shoe was in there, culminating in the barrel no longer turning while the machine is on and producing heated air. It is a holiday tomorrow, Thanksgiving, so maybe we will be able to dry laundry in our house again in a week or two? (It took a week to get the tech out here the last time.)Oh well, do not make our mistake. Find a more reliable machine!!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

I purchased these appliances in August of 2016. In less than 6 weeks I had to have a repairman come and fix the gasket on the dryer door and replace the detergent dispenser on the washer. That was just the beginning! There were multiple calls for the same gasket on dryer plus a hose on the washer. The water pump goes out on occasion with a service code of E13 but the tech refused to replace it unless he saw it happen.

The dryer still does not dry laundry very well unless and only on high. I have lost count of the number of service calls for these appliances over the past 3 years for a variety of problems. I will NEVER buy another Electrolux product again. I purchased these appliances because Electrolux was supposed to be a very good quality product, they are not!!!! They are expensive and not worth the money I spent. I gave 1 star only because I couldn't give zero.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

I would not waste my time on these appliances. I have trashed mine after two years. They do not live up to the hype. I purchased these from Sears and purchased the extended warranty. It takes a long time to get them serviced. The door leaked, clothes get caught in the filter in the dryer and twist and are hard to get undone. The washer finally would not spin and the steamer leaked in to the dryer and would not dry my clothes. Bad product.

Electrolux Washers and Dryers Company Information