Electrolux Washers and Dryers

• 2%
  • 1%
  • 87%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Electrolux Washers and Dryers?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Electrolux Washers and Dryers?
    Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed June 12, 2024

We were unfortunate enough to buy their washer. In less than a month, it started tripping off a gfci outlet. Schedule a repair was a nightmare. On a phone they tell you that the service will be available in a day or two and give you a name of a contractor. However, when you call a contractor, they will schedule in two weeks. I guess, they chose the cheapest one.

Reviewed May 28, 2024

Our washer purchased in 2016 would not complete a cycle. A certified repair man says the control board has gone bad. Not worth repairing. For the amount of money we invested in this appliance, we expected more than an 8 year life.

Get buying tips about Washers and Dryers delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Staff

Reviewed May 21, 2024

DO NOT BUY ELECTROLUX! Our dryer is 9 months old, under the standard warranty. Even with an extended 5 year warranty, they've sent a tech to our home to repair the dryer more than 5 times and it's continually the same issue. (Doesn't dry the clothes.) After being overly nice to everyone, we are now being told the issue is "locked" and nothing else to do. We are still having the issue of not drying. Broke after only 4 months and we've had a problem now for almost a year.

Price

Reviewed April 29, 2024

This is a stacking washer/dryer that is total garbage & waste of money. I have had Ingles & Maytag in the past - both worked great.

1. Just wastes your time - over 2 hours to do one load;
      2. Load does not get enough water to do a decent job - just one cup of water at a time and then big clunk to shut off water; then minutes later (after stopping drum & spinning the dry clothing again); then repeat one cup water & clunk stop and then repeat again same over & on & on;

3. Uses lots of expensive electricity & too little cheaper water so clothes come out smelling of detergent used - even with extra rinse & separate cycle of rinse & spin (no detergent added here) on same load! Now up to over 3 hours trying to get one load of wash done.

Over $2,000 spent on garbage. Electrolux Vacuum was fine (Meile is better) - but this is junk.

Reviewed April 23, 2024

Purchased new dryer in May of ‘23 didn’t work right out the box, thinking I had to learn how to use the new dryer, I finally gave up (November) after the unit started making crazy noises. I called Electrolux for a the repair under warranty, the third party repair service they sent out, The 1st never showed up, called back. The scheduled someone from Ashland, approximately 2 hrs away, what a nightmare, still not working, basically rebuilt the unit in the kitchen. Still not working, called back, this time they sent a Electrolux technician, told me the 2nd third-party company did not fix the unit the right way and would have to replace a bent drum and other parts! ABSOLUTELY A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed April 11, 2024

Worst customer service I’ve ever witnessed. Their technician broke my dryer on March 20th by putting a screw through the wrong harness which caused the control module to short. The repair was then scheduled for April 1st. Their technician called out. They’re not repairing now until April 17th. This is under the extended warranty I purchased. I’d have spent less if I’d have not bought it and still had to go to the laundromat for the short time I could get the repair don’t myself. Waste of money, even bigger waste of time.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupPunctuality & Speed

Reviewed April 2, 2024

Poor customer service. Delayed shipping and installation by over a week. Would not recommend at all. No communication on backordered products or late deliveries. Partner company for delivery and installation was also a poor customer service experience. Will not use this company again.

Reviewed Feb. 24, 2024

Sorry, but this is the most disappointing washer and dryer I have ever purchased! The washer pullout drawer broke immediately! And I can’t wait to see my gas and electric bill; the dryer runs FOREVER! And it’s still not dry!!!!

Reviewed Feb. 19, 2024

I Purchased, an Electrolux washer in June 2023, and in December it stopped working. I called Electrolux to have it fixed and they said they were booked for the time being and did not give me the option of waiting for an Electrolux technician to be available. Instead, they sent out a third-party to come and fix it, who then did not fix the washer but broke it even more, making matters even worse. Then when my washer still wasn't working, I called Electrolux again. And they sent out an Electrolux technician who said that the first company had broken my washer even more and he needed to order two parts for it. So ordered the parts to be shipped to my residence and he scheduled an appointment to come back and install the parts. So when my appointment comes and goes and I only have one of the two parts that he needs to put into the washer.

I called Electrolux again and they tell me that the part has not even been shipped yet and it's on backorder and they can send a request to their parts department to see if they even have it. So at this point, I still don't have a working washer and it's been over two months of having to make other arrangements for a family of 4. I ask to speak to a supervisor at Electrolux and request some form of compensation in the form of a free warranty plan through Electrolux, which they refuse because "that is too much".

The washer itself was over $700 and they refused to offer any form of compensation for my not being able to use the item I paid for. They then tell me on the phone that they have ordered the part somehow and it will be at my residence in three days. I requested to replace the washer since it seems like they don't have the replacement parts for a brand new washer but they told me that the part is on the way. I asked to schedule the technician appointment since the part was on the way and they refused and told me to call back when the part arrives. Electrolux is not willing to work with its customers, and I will never be buying an Electrolux again simply based off of their customer service not doing right by the customer.

Reviewed Jan. 24, 2024

Due to poor design, the lint trap on this dryer pops out while in motion. This has resulted in the dryer pulling clothing in to the machine which led to a broken blower fan. It was under warranty, but with a several-week wait, I hired a local appliance repair company out of urgency. No reimbursement was considered by warranty. After eating the cost and fixing the machine, the lint trap popped out again and I will be without a dryer for weeks, until the "approved" warranty repair person who cover all of the interior of BC, can come see what the issue is. The Electrolux customer service was poor. The product quality and design is poor. The warranty is poor. I do not recommend.

Electrolux Washers and Dryers Company Information