Shop on Build.com

Order new appliances for your home

Shop top brands on Appliances Connection

Visit Website

Electrolux Washers and Dryers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Electrolux Washers and Dryers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Electrolux Washers and Dryers?

Original review: Aug. 15, 2020

We bought our Electrolux washer in December 2019. We have been pleased with the many options and quality with the exception of mold and mildew forming so quickly in the folds of the drum area. I tried bleach and also mold/mildew remover, and it did not work. So I ordered a new part which I had to pay for because it wasn’t covered under warranty. We only had the Electrolux washer for 7 months and this happened already.

Original review: June 29, 2020

I bought my Electrolux front loading washer four years ago based on the recommendation of the owner of the privately owned appliance store we have shopped at for 25 years and have been very pleased since the new Kenmore Elites are no good anymore (obviously we didn't buy those there). It cleans my clothes very well and I like the way that the soap, etc, gets mixed before it goes into the tub. Like every other front loader I have tried, there are times with a very small load where it doesn't drain well, but we don't do those as a rule, so it's not been a big problem.

Get buying tips about Washers and Dryers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 15, 2020

Experience with a 2019 model Electrolux front load washer has been very positive. It is relatively quiet, much quieter than the top load it replaced. It also provides a door that can be switched from conventional orientation of opening to the left to open on the right. Clothes are cleaner than with the top load washer it replaced and water consumption is a fraction of what it was. And the spin cycles seem to always be very well balanced without manual intervention. So far it hasn’t had any reliability issues and were I to buy a new machine, I would look to Electrolux first.

Original review: May 14, 2020

The Electrolux stackable washer/dryer is energy efficient and water efficient to save you money. I live above someone so an important feature was that it is also quiet. It is front loading, so there is a lot of room to do everything from a comforter to towels to dog blankets. My laundry room doesn’t vent to the outside, so it can get heated in the little closet. The Electrolux has an auto-shut off so it doesn’t overheat on you. I can’t complain in the two years I have had it.

Original review: April 8, 2020

Excellent Performance since Sept 2016. I love my Electrolux washer and dryer. They had a slight learning curve for me as they are my first digital and front load. They fit beautifully in my closet side by side but I believe they are stackable too. I have never had an issue and my clothes are treated gently by these machines. Google sent me here when I asked about getting a warranty since they are almost 4 years old. When I read some of the negative reviews I had to speak up. I guess only people with issues want to vent. If there isn’t a problem we don’t need to complain.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

I bought Electrolux washer, It is working okay but the washer easily developed disgusting molds especially in the rubber seal and one of the water outlet which I believe where recycling water comes out. I always clean my washer every week because I don’t like seeing molds. I don’t think the recycling of water in this machine is helping to save water when you see a disgusting filthy slime on water outlet.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

Purchased top of the line Electrolux washer December 2018. Leaking water. Had boot, door hinge, glass, door lock all replaced. Still leaking water. No one from Electrolux has the decency to return emails and phone calls. Would not recommend this overpriced machine.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

This is the worst washer I've ever owned! After a couple of months I noticed my clothes were becoming dingy. I added an extra rinse to every wash which helped a little, but not much. You have to remove the whole dispenser unit after every wash and manually empty it, because it does not drain. It will not spin fast unless the load is perfectly balanced, so forget about washing even small throw rugs.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2020

I would never purchase a product from this company again, poor short lifespan product. Terrible support. The core part, squirrel cage fan fails, is very expensive to get repaired and fails again. Save the stress, buy somewhere else.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

We purchased an Electrolux dryer from Home Depot last February (2020). Since our purchase, we’ve had 5 service calls for this thing. They have yet to replace it or offer a refund. So disappointed in this company. Today the customer service rep said she didn’t know why it hadn’t been submitted up for a replacement. We aren’t rich and are unable to purchase another one at this time. Hopefully, they will resolve this because it can’t be cheaper for them to continue replacing it for the next two years.

Electrolux Washers and Dryers Company Information