Protect What Matters Most

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

8 Electrolux Washers and Dryers Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 4, 2019

Super easy to use. Love "Nest-type" dial to selection options. Love spin dry. Love appearance. However, I would find it highly improbable one could place a stacked unit on a second floor without vibration. Steam option great in dryer, but unnecessary in washer (although I have a steam model for both appliances).

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

They are HE and front loading. I couldn’t be any more pleased with the condition of anything I want to wash or dry. When I found the Electrolux brand, I was sold. They are a very old and reliable brand in vacuums. I knew I would be pleased owning other appliances of theirs.

Get expert buying tips about Washers and Dryers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

The Electrolux is a beautiful set in my opinion. It does a very good job so far but I have only owned them for 3 weeks now. I like the touch button on-off and the different settings are easy to read. Overall I like the set.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

This is the best front loader washer we have ever used, we replaced our Whirlpool Duet after 13 years of use. The Electrolux out cleans and outperforms by a very large margin. The secret it seems is that it premixes the water and detergent before it enters the cleaning drum. Wow, less soap is used and cleaner clothes.

Original review: June 24, 2019

Pauses and powers down midcycle. Company keeps sending out techs to find a faulty part but refuses to share previous tech and parts already replaced details. Time on warranty is quickly running out for an expensive purchase like this. You definitely do not get what you pay for. My previous Kenmore set ran for 20 years.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Electrolux Washers and Dryers?

Original review: March 11, 2019

We have had 3 different parts break on our gas dryer, and we have only had it 6 months. The company has been good about sending people out to fix it, but they are required to since it's under warranty. The warranty is about to expire, and we are nervous. $300 to extend the warranty, but a new machine is $700. We have buyers remorse.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Machine does not live up to hype to get things clean. Does not ever seem to have enough water in cycle to clean clothes. Has eaten clothes due to pounding of clothes in tumble: zippers or catches rip articles, create holes.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I was talked into this machine by salespeople promising that their wives loved it. It had all the bells & whistles steam, settings for Pet accouterments, a big

sell for me, large drum size (for a single person?) and promised I could exchange if it wasn't right. It arrived as a set. From day 1 I regretted this purchase. But because it fit and was on sale I bought it and after the first exchange and a trip from "Head of Service" with more promises- never put into writing as promised, later denied then reneged upon, I'm stuck. The "Energy Saving" feature is a joke when every load must be especially washed and rinsed twice. TODAY I must call in an outside service tech - now it won't spin after rinse.

Electrolux Washers and Dryers Company Information