Shop on Appliances Connection

Order new appliances for your home

Shop top brands on Appliances Connection

Visit Website

Electrolux Washers and Dryers Reviews

Original review: May 17, 2020

I love this washing machine. It has everything needed to make washing easy. The XL capacity drum allows me to do as much or as little laundry as needed. The delicate cycle has never ruined any of my good clothing or undergarments, the clean cycle makes it easy to clean every few months.

Original review: May 16, 2020

I wanted a very simple and basic machine; wasn't looking for lots of "bells & whistles" - features that I would pay for but never use. I found it in the Electrolux. It has the cycles I need, the wash temperatures I want, is easy to use, efficient, and I plain love it!

Get buying tips about Washers and Dryers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 15, 2020

Experience with a 2019 model Electrolux front load washer has been very positive. It is relatively quiet, much quieter than the top load it replaced. It also provides a door that can be switched from conventional orientation of opening to the left to open on the right. Clothes are cleaner than with the top load washer it replaced and water consumption is a fraction of what it was. And the spin cycles seem to always be very well balanced without manual intervention. So far it hasn’t had any reliability issues and were I to buy a new machine, I would look to Electrolux first.

Original review: May 14, 2020

The Electrolux stackable washer/dryer is energy efficient and water efficient to save you money. I live above someone so an important feature was that it is also quiet. It is front loading, so there is a lot of room to do everything from a comforter to towels to dog blankets. My laundry room doesn’t vent to the outside, so it can get heated in the little closet. The Electrolux has an auto-shut off so it doesn’t overheat on you. I can’t complain in the two years I have had it.

Original review: April 8, 2020

Excellent Performance since Sept 2016. I love my Electrolux washer and dryer. They had a slight learning curve for me as they are my first digital and front load. They fit beautifully in my closet side by side but I believe they are stackable too. I have never had an issue and my clothes are treated gently by these machines. Google sent me here when I asked about getting a warranty since they are almost 4 years old. When I read some of the negative reviews I had to speak up. I guess only people with issues want to vent. If there isn’t a problem we don’t need to complain.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Electrolux Washers and Dryers?

Original review: May 26, 2020

Electrolux products AND customer service deserve ZERO stars. The WORST product I've purchased. I bought a stackable Electrolux washer and dryer set February 15, 2020. 2 days later the dryer started buzzing, clean lint filter. Only thing, lint filter was completely empty. By the morning of day 3, Home Depot informed me that there was a 2 day return policy. I had to call Electrolux/ Frigidaire. They have replaced parts three times and I feel like I bought a janky bootleg dryer. I called the customer service and they want to replace the parts again. Even though this dryer is clearly defective, Electrolux is doing nothing to remedy the problem and is not taking any responsibility for a defective and useless LEMON that they have sold us. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ELECTROLUX. The worst appliance purchase yet.

Original review: May 24, 2020

Clothes come out really clean and have Never experienced any damage to items washed. The wash cycle time seems appropriate. I rely on the signal to alert cycle complete. Unless I overload clothes are not unduly wrinkled.

Original review: May 22, 2020

The machine has worked very well for many years with only one breakdown. I would recommend the brand to anyone. It has performed very well and good. Thank you. I like the matching dryer also and recommend.

Original review: May 13, 2020

I have a 10+ year old Electrolux Washer. Great wash choices and performance. We LOVE IT! I would highly recommend the brand. Very reliable, great quality machines. I have the matching dryer also.

Original review: May 12, 2020

It has never cleaned my clothes properly, it never drains properly, it wrinkles everything terribly and the steam function *adds* lint not removes wrinkles. I spend an hour per month cleaning lint from behind the flange and within the flange.

Electrolux Washers and Dryers Company Information